Joy Davis Photography Reviews

Joy Davis Photography 3
Joy Davis Photography 4
Joy Davis Photography 5

Maggie · Married on 10/05/2013

Joy Davis Photography photographed our engagements, bridals, and our wedding! Joy knew our "vision" from the beginning and captured it perfectly throughout! Joy and Ryan are very easy going, yet incredibly professional and creative. On our wedding day, Joy not only acted as our photographer, but as our friend and wedding planner at times. We have received so many compliments on our photos, and have looked at them over and over again. We highly recommend Joy Davis Photography, she truly is an artist!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Rebecca · Married on 08/10/2013

Joy and Ryan were the most amazing photographers we have ever had! Kevin and I just want to say thank you to Joy Davis Photography for giving us the best wedding present ever….our photos! They turned out so beautiful and we could not be more happy with the service Joy and Ryan provided. So professional and beautiful results!:) All our friends LOVE them! We felt like they really captured the best moments of the night. Also, they made us feel very special to be photographed.

Sent on 01/01/2014

Kasey · Married on 07/20/2013

Joy and Ryan are, quite simply, the very best! I knew from seeing some of friends' photos that I needed them to capture our day. From the very beginning, you feel taken care of and like Joy and Ryan are old friends. Joy was willing to do whatever I asked, even tracking down a library that would let us to my bridal portraits in their stacks! Not only were we so happy with how our photos turned out, we were glad that Joy and Ryan helped plan the timeline of our wedding day to make sure that we got all the photos that we wanted. Let this be your first call after you get engaged!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/20/2013

Joy and Ryan are simply the best! The quality of our photos is fantastic and each shot is amazing. Not only that but they are so fun to work with and so nice! They will be our first pick for any event and the ones we will/have referred to anyone inquiring.

Sent on 01/15/2014

Ashley · Married on 04/20/2013

Joy and Ryan are simply the best! Working with them was such a wonderful experience and we couldn't be more pleased with all the wonderful moments they captured of our wedding day.

Sent on 01/15/2014

Julie · Married on 12/29/2012

Joy did both our engagement and wedding photos. I was very pleased with her work. Joy and her husband, Ryan are very personable and pay very close attention to detail. Joy is very creative and can come up with ideas that fit your personality.

Danielle · Married on 10/27/2012

My wedding day was the best day of my life. Joy captured every moment!

Hannah · Married on 09/08/2012

I utilized Joy Davis Photography for an engagement session, as well as my wedding. My husband and I were sooo very pleased with their ability to capture our day like no other! The quality of the photos were amazing! Joy was always full of ideas as to what we might like, which was very helpful. She was also very accommodating with any particular requests we wanted as well. We can't say enough good things regarding our experience with Joy Davis Photography. Wedding photography is an investment that lasts a lifetime, and was well worth every penny I spent. Every time I look at our photos, it brings it all to life again! I recommend Joy Davis Photography to anyone who is looking for high quality photos with a personalized experience, no matter what the occasion!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Buffy · Married on 08/18/2012

Joy Davis Photography was with us for our wedding, for our reception, and many moments in between. My husband & I eloped in May. It was very important to us that we have a photographer we were comfortable with for our private ceremony. While we truly wanted to elope & have a private ceremony, we also wanted to capture this tender moment; for us & for our family & friends.
    We were impressed with all the work we had seen from Joy Davis Photography & could not wait to start our photo shoots with her. Our schedules are often crazy but Joy was easy to work with. Always accommodating, professional, detailed, & creative! Joy was always ready to capture that one moment even when we were oblivious. She loves photography & is passionate about her work. We LOVE all of our photos - couldn't be happier!! Joy is truly gifted!!

Sent on 08/27/2012

Amy · Married on 07/21/2012

So creative, professional, calming, and helpful beyond required. Worth every penny!! Pictures are unique and gorgeous!!

Christine · Married on 07/14/2012

Great photographers! Wonderful people to work with! Love all my photos! Highly recommended.

Allie · Married on 07/07/2012

Absolutely amazing. So creative and wonderful. I would recommend Joy to anyone! She captured the essence of my day and noticed every detail that mattered to me. Definitely book her for your wedding or event!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/23/2012

Ryan and Joy Davis with Joy Davis Photography mean the world to us! We used their photography services for our recent wedding at Westglow Resort and Spa in Blowing Rock, NC, and they made all of our dreams come true!

Their talent and professionalism are top notch.. And their warm, loving, down-to-Earth personalities are an added bonus. Within minutes of meeting them, they made my fiancé and I feel comfortable and “right at home.” They are such kind and generous people and have built their business on a firm foundation of talent and love. They have a true passion for using their talents to help others by capturing some of life’s most intimate moments. And it is undeniable that their artistry is a gift that keeps on giving!

Ryan and Joy photographed our engagement session, my bridal session, and our wedding and reception. Through all three shoots, they were well prepared, hard working, insanely creative, professional, and personable. Plus, the final products they produced prove how incredibly talented they are. To this day, we find ourselves constantly flipping back through all of our images, in awe of how well they captured the love and joy of such special moments in our lives. We truly feel forever indebted to them because they helped make time stand still on the most important day of our lives. Plus, we made new friends... the kind you keep forever.

We’re looking forward to new chapters in our lives in the years to come because we’ll be calling on Ryan and Joy, our forever friends, to capture those too!

Joy Davis Photography 6
    Joy Davis Photography 14
    Joy Davis Photography 15
    Sent on 12/28/2017

Katie · Married on 04/28/2012

Joy Davis Phototgraphy is awesome and they are such sweet people who help capture your big day while also making it relaxed and enjoyable!

Cheryl · Married on 04/28/2012

I am the mother of two brides, and no one compares to Joy Davis and the quality of her work and her help.

• W

Whitney · Married on 09/10/2011

Wonderful eye and talent!! Sees the vision your trying to create easily:)

Olivia · Married on 06/04/2011

I love love love my pictures they do and amazing job!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 03/03/2012

Joy and Ryan are so much fun and make a great team!!! I would recommend them to everyone!!! Every shot they take is my favorite and they make u look amazing;)

Sent on 02/24/2013

I highly recommend Joy Davis Photography! Her style and vision can not be matched by anyone in the area!

• F

Freida · Married on 06/16/2012

She is TOP notch!!! She and her husband are a team and they work wonderfully together and their pictures are absolutely amazing!!! If you want quality pictures this is the photographer for you!!!!!!

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/20/2014

Ryan and Joy with Joy Davis Photography were such a pleasure to work with! From our engagement pictures, to bridal portraits, to our wedding day, Ryan and Joy both made us feel so comfortable with them and it felt as if we had known them forever. I was so pleased with the quality of all our pictures and could not have asked for any better. I am still amazed at the number of pictures they were able to capture from our special day that I was not even aware of. We will definitely be using their services again in the future!

Sent on 12/18/2014

Love them! Great pictures & great photographers. Very easy to work with. Will become your friends and not just your photographers.