Joy Booth Reviews

Joy Booth View more information

• User1903430 Event on: 10/26/2014
    We were so thrilled with Joy Booth! We had a Halloween party with a face painter, so decided to add a photo booth so our guests could make mementos of their face paintings. Great service -- Joy Booth provided me with several selections for Halloween-themed backgrounds and, when I found three I liked, reprogrammed the computer in the photo booth so users could select which one they wanted. They came on time to set up, stayed throughout the party to troubleshoot, and removed the booth without my having to lift a finger. A few days later, they sent me a link to all the photos from the party. Our guests raved about it. Amazing!
  • User1884999 Event on: 10/11/2014
    I can't say enough good things about Joy Booth. We used them for a bat mitzvah and Jesse was incredibly flexible, helpful, and overall a really nice person! The photo booth was the highlight of the party - loved by adults and kids.
    Matt Event on: 06/28/2014
    We had an absolute amazing experience with the Joy Booth and highly recommend using their services for your next event. The owner’s were extremely flexible, nice, and fit right in with the crowd making everyone excited to join in. The outcome was a ton of hilarious photos that our friends are still talking about today.
    Karen Married on 06/07/2014
    Joy Booth is awesome! All of the guests at our wedding enjoyed having their photos taken with all the great props that were provided. The booth was set up quietly while all the other arrangements were being handled. Very professional and great to work with! Joy Booth definitely added great entertainment and fun to our special day. So glad to have them there!! I highly recommend it for your next event.
    Laura Married on 04/12/2014
    The photo booth was amazing! Totally worth it and Jesse is wonderful! Not only do you get two copies of each photo strip (that are personalized) printed out but the host gets all the photos as electronic copies as well! All of my guests couldn't stop raving about how fun it was, and I even used one of the strips as my guest book. Definitely look into it!