Joss Li Photo Reviews

Joss Li Photo 6
Joss Li Photo 7

Lauren Yapp · Married on 08/17/2019

Wonderful experience!

Joss was a perfect choice as the photographer for our small (50 guests) garden wedding! He offers very reasonable rates for high-quality service. From our first email correspondence, he was prompt, professional, and flexible. The day of our wedding, he did such a great job making us feel at ease and capturing the important moments. We just received our photos and are so pleased with the results!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Seid · Married on 06/08/2017

Highly Recommend

I am so glad I found Joss to be my photographer. He's very patient and friendly, and helps me relax and enjoy myself have a great time during the photoshoot. The photos came out perfect, exactly what I wanted. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • Benjamin

Benjamin Lam · Married on 09/22/2016

Joss is Amazing !

One of our best wedding decisions was choosing Joss as our photographer! What can I say other than perfection!

He captures everything he shoot so beautifully, every little detail. His photography is a true art! Our friends and family are all saying how beautiful our pictures turned out.

He focused so much of their time with so much energy, and attention on us bride and groom! Joss takes amazing, artistic shots. He really has a great eye for setting up light sources and I love how he incorporates the use of local architecture and surroundings to add to his innate style. He knew when to take us outside for some amazing shots that we are in love with now!

I could have never asked for a better photographer and I am so thankful that my ONE special day was captured so beautiful by Joss! Thank you, Joss, you truly rock!!

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Joss Li Photo 18
    Joss Li Photo 19

June S · Married on 09/22/2016

Amazing job!!!

We were so fortunate that Joss was available to photograph both our Engagement and Wedding photos! The moment we looked at Joss's portfolio, we fell in love with his style and quality. When we met Joss in person, he was very kind, professional, and very easy to work with... we knew right away that we wanted to have him as our photographer.

Our engagement photos were so much fun! Joss photographed us around San Francisco and captured dozens of amazing moments of us. We couldn't have asked for anything more. Working with Joss was not only easy, but so much fun! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 01/01/2019