Josiah Elias Reviews

6 | Spring Valley, CA

6 Reviews for Josiah Elias

Jessica Law · Married on 06/22/2019

Heart to heart!

So happy with our time together! Not only did we learn from Josiah, but we had such heart to heart conversations that were very meaningful and made us feel like family. The passion he showed us is truly amazing and we enjoyed the real life scenarios and examples that were shared with us. We are a STRONGER couple because of this, and most importantly we recognize and practice a God centered marriage. Highly recommend, because it was a wonderful experience.

Sent on 08/16/2019

Curtis Warner · Married on 09/22/2018

A dream come true

Made our special day Amazing to remember for a lifetime.

Connelly Wedding.

Let me start off by saying how incredibly thankful we were to have Josiah officiate our wedding. He was very flexible with our schedules, very professional, helped with ideas to better the wedding and was overall a joy to work with. We couldn’t of done it without him. Literally. I would reccomend him to anyone in the future.

Tania ·

A Pastor That Is On FIRE!

I am a wedding planner, and I have to say that Pastor Josiah is one of the best I’ve ever worked with! We love him so much that he did our own wedding last year. He made everyone laugh, cry, and feel comfortable. Anyone who wants the best, I recommend Pastor Josiah. Call him now, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 03/14/2019