Joshua Grasso Photography Reviews

Joshua Grasso Photography 5
  • Kelitha

Kelitha · Married on 10/24/2019

Great Photographer!

Joshua was the wedding photographer for my fiancé's brother las June. My fiancé LOVED his work so much and wanted to book him for your wedding. His pictures definitely speak for themselves. He captures every moment of the wedding especially the smallest details. My fiancé ad I are happy to have him as our photographer for our big day!

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Argens

Kelitha Silien · Married on 10/24/2019

The DaVinci of Wedding Photography

Hands down!! Joshua and his team are the best wedding photographers! Joshua personally was understanding from the jump. From his professionalism to his pricings, he was extremely helpful. The day of the wedding was epic! He and his team participated as guests while capturing the moments. He later gave us a snippet of our photo gallery. My wife and I were overjoyed of his creativeness in not only capturing key and memorable moments but also his creativeness in the ending products. I'd definitely recommend Joshua Grasso and his team to any and every event of ours.

Sent on 11/06/2019

DeVonna · Married on 06/29/2019

Joshua did our family engagement pictures and the experience exceeded our expectations. We are "awkward" picture people. however, you couldn't tell in our pictures. Every picture was perfect and capture our personalities. Joshua was patient and informative from our first conversation, till the end when we recieved our final pictures. His customer service was exceptionally outstanding and he went over and beyond to make sure our vision came to life. I will definitely refer him to everyone I know and I will be working with him in the future.

Joshua Grasso Photography 6
    Sent on 08/23/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel gruskin · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing!

We LOVE Josh! He was so professional at our wedding last weekend, and we're so excited to see photos. He does candids like no one else, and he really takes more of a photo journalism approach. He also happens to be such a nice guy. Can't say enough good things about him!!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Erica · Married on 11/10/2018

I've Never Been So Obsessed With Photos

I can't even begin to explain how obsessed I am with the photos from our wedding. Joshua did an amazing job and was professional throughout the entire process. If you happen to not enjoy being photographed, he was great because I swear I didn't even know he was there most of the time. Yet, he still was able to capture every single moment. I didn't realize my wedding was so great until I saw it captured in his photos.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Kristen · Married on 04/28/2018

Joshua is such a talented and professional photographer and a joy to work with! He is excellent at capturing every genuine moment and has an award-worthy eye. Great communication and response time, timely and professional, and provided quick turn around times. I'm so happy with how our photos turned out and would use Joshua again for any future photoshoots!

Joshua Grasso Photography 7
    Joshua Grasso Photography 14
    Joshua Grasso Photography 15
    Sent on 05/08/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 09/09/2017

We were looking for a photographer for our wedding who could not only capture all our little and big moments, but do so in a beautiful and creative way. Joshua was not only exactly that person, but was also simply a pleasure to work with - understanding those times where we were more picky, but also able to seamlessly guide our photo sessions (before and during the wedding) when we were unsure of what to do next. He had an incredible knowledge of his camera and equipment, including lighting, filters, lenses, etc., and gave us one-of-a-kind shots at a unique, destination wedding venue. Thank you for making our wedding so memorable!

Sent on 12/24/2017

Andrea · Married on 08/19/2017

If you have not found your photographer yet ... stop looking! Incredible is an understatement. I have had coworkers, friends, and family RAVE about his photographs from our engagement photos and our wedding photos.
    I first saw him at a bridal show, he was holding his baby and well .... I am a sucker for cute babies. So I made my way over to his table, once I took a look at his photos I realized his style is original, creative and tells a story. Through his photos you can understand the emotions and energy throughout the day. I was looking for a photographer that was able to give a fun spin to the ordinary wedding photographs and that he did. He is extremely flexible, calm and his vision is amazing. He posted our blog for our wedding yesterday and I have looked at them over and over again. I can't wait to see all of our photos! Seriously though, if you have not found a photographer yet .... stop looking and book now!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Danielle · Married on 05/21/2016

Joshua was amazing! He was fun and really easy to work with and not to mention our photos turned out fantastic. We really could not have asked for anything better. His photo journalistic style and creative use of lighting really set him apart. Joshua really goes the extra mile to get some great shots. He was on the ground, in the trees and everywhere in between to get the right shot. Everyone loved him there and I haven't stopped hearing about how great the pictures turned out. Joshua posted about 20 pictures on his blog while we were still on our honeymoon and we got the rest of the pictures just a few weeks later. I have zero complaints about Joshua and would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 06/18/2016

Annie · Married on 04/16/2016

My husband and I cannot stop raving about our wedding photos!!! Joshua is fantastic!! He goes above and beyond to get AMAZING shots!! Our guests were so impressed when they saw him on the ground behind chairs taking photos! Turned out to be some of my favorites!!! He truly made Kyle and I feel comfortable throughout the day! Kyle's sister even decided to hire Joshua for her wedding in May 2017! We are so blessed that we found him at the first bridal expo we had ever been to! Him and his wife are incredible people! From engagement photos to wedding photos everything turned out amazing! Can't wait to get our photo albums printed! Thank you so much for capturing our day perfectly!!

Sent on 06/03/2016
  • AG2005

Sydni · Married on 04/09/2016

Joshua took our engagement photos a week and a half ago and we had such a great time! He is willing to have a good time and do anything to make a shot work. We did some normal traditional photos but also asked if he'd go with us to a sporting clays range as that is where we got engaged and spend a lot of time. He never hesitated! My fiancé doesn't like pictures and often you can tell he is uncomfortable. Joshua made hi feel so at ease and we just laughed and had a great time the entire session! I can't wait for April when Joshua photographs our wedding!

Sent on 09/29/2015

nareesha · Married on 01/23/2016

My husband and I first met Joshua Grasso for our engagement shoot in late October. It was pouring rain that day and we were expecting a cancellation or reschedule from him. Instead, we were highly impressed by the fact that he showed up that day for our OUTDOOR shoot. The images he captured on our special day was better than what we could’ve ever imagined. His vision seen through the lenses of his camera is pure artwork that doesn’t follow a generic formula. His style of photography allowed us to relive our favorite moments of the day. We are very satisfied with his turnaround time and affordable packages. He was complimented and well liked by our other vendors as well. Thank you Joshua Grasso!

Jesson and Nareesha George

Sent on 02/22/2016

Emily · Married on 09/26/2015

I discovered Joshua Grasso Photography at the Georgia Bridal Show. Joshua communicated back and forth with me about engagement pictures. My husband and I wanted to do some of our pictures in the YMCA gym, where I work and where we met. Joshua was pumped. He was just as excited as we were about having the shoot there. He said he liked creative pictures, which is exactly what we wanted...we're not the stand in front of a barn or fence kind of couple. As soon as we got our engagement pictures back I knew without a doubt that we had made the right choice. I have gotten so many compliments on those engagement pictures...weight room, locker room, you name it they all look fantastic. And where do I start with wedding pictures?! Joshua brought a second shooter with him (who was also the bomb!) and was with us for about ten hours on wedding day. They took pictures of everyone getting ready, set up, etc. They goofed off with us and didn't make anything feel unnatural, it was all fun and normal. They even took some things back and forth between the bridal and groom suite. During the wedding ceremony, they were so discreet, no crazy snapping photographers all over the place and we still got amazing shots! During the ceremony, they were both all over the place getting great angles for shots! My dad even said after the wedding that every time he turned around, Joshua was either lying on the ground or standing on something trying to get a picture. They were all over the dance floor with us and it was so fun! Our wedding photos are amazing! He uploaded some to a blog for everyone to see about ten days after the wedding and then he sent us a jump drive with over 1,000 photos on it. They are all so spectacular. You can tell he has a history in photojournalism...because no one else could even think of the shots he thought of. If my husband and I and Joshua Grasso Photography are still in the same area for our next big life events, I know who we'll want our photographer to be.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Joshua Grasso Photography was amazing! I can't say enough great things about him. He has such a creative and talented eye for photography. He is super laid back and so easy to work with. On my wedding day, I didn't know he was even there half the time. That is how smooth he works with you on your big day. He never stressed me our once so I would say that is a successful photographer. Our pictures are absolutely beautiful and couldn't have picked a better photographer. My husband and I enjoyed building a personal relationship with him as well. He genuinely cares about your personal life and wants to get to know his clients as best as he can. We would choose Joshua Grasso Photography again because he is just so wonderful and talented!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Mohini · Married on 09/05/2015

I loved working with Joshua and Sarah!! I first met Joshua at my Maid of Honor's wedding and remember loving his photos. When I got engaged I looked him up and after comparing a bunch of other photographers, we choose Josh. Both he and Sarah are funny and really easy to work with. I am one of those people who usually hates photos of myself and I ADORE all my photos. Our engagement photos included a beautiful park during fall time and footballs. It was just fun! And our wedding photos were just simply amazing. My favorite thing about them is they just capture the essence of the day. Of course we have the normal posed photos, but most of the photos are just Josh capturing the little moments of joy throughout the day! As a bride, there is so much going on that it's hard to remember it all. However as I started going through the photos I got to see and remember the little moments, like when I said "I do" so quickly. Joshua and Sara captured our laughing up at the alter and also guests reacting to that. They were really good at being at the right place at the right time and also really comfortable to be around all day, which was really important to us. During the planning process, a friend advised us to have a photographer that you would feel comfortable around. You will spend a lot of time with your photographer, more than you think, on one of the best days of you life. We love that it was Josh and Sarah...they were so funny, sweet, accommodating, and just wonderful.

Sent on 10/31/2015

Ellie · Married on 08/29/2015

Joshua was recommended to us by a friend, and he was exactly what we were looking for! He has a relaxed but professional working style and is easy to communicate with. In addition to the traditional pictures that our older relatives wanted, he did an awesome job of capturing candid shots that are more fun and creative.

He offers competitive rates (the lowest price by far that we could find for 2 photographers for 12 hours!), so when we saw that his pictures are better than any other photographer we looked at, it was a no brainer to hire him. We'd definitely recommend Joshua!

Sent on 09/18/2015

E. Brandon · Married on 03/14/2015

As father of the bride, I could not be happier with Joshua Grasso and his crew. They were very professional, worked well with the chapel staff, and got all the right shots at all the right moments. But they went well above and beyond just great photography. Somehow they captured the emotion and personality of the whole day. Joshua is very creative - he got some truly amazing shots that I didn't even know were possible, but he did so without being distracted from getting the important pictures as well. And they were great to have around - interacting with guests well, never being in the way, and having all the right equipment to comply with the chapel's restrictions. I wholeheartedly recommend that you hire Joshua for your wedding. He's not the cheapest - but he's very reasonable (especially as there were three photographers there with so many cameras...) - I seriously doubt you could get a better result paying even twice as much.

Sent on 04/09/2015

brittney · Married on 11/22/2014

The perfect choice! We knew he was the one from the first meeting. My husband and I are so happy that we chose Joshua for our photos. Our families loved him.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Darsey · Married on 11/14/2014

Joshua is an amazing photographer! He did our photography for our engagement and our wedding and made us feel super comfortable the whole time. My husband even told me he was cracking jokes with the groomsmen which made the photos even more priceless and helped take his mind off of the day. Everyone at the wedding (not just my family) actually made comments to me about how much they loved our photographer. There has not been one photo he has given us that we do not love and now we have an epic one of Joshua on his back to remind us how crazy awesome and dedicated our photographer was. We would recommend him (and have) all day long and we know who to go to for future events!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Megan · Married on 11/07/2014

Joshua Grasso did my photography for my engagement pictures as well as my wedding pictures. I am so pleased with everything . The pictures are absolutely perfect , joshua was so nice throughout everything , and I couldn't be happier. If you are looking for someone who will give you gorgeous pictures go with Joshua you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Thanks Megan!

Jessica · Married on 10/26/2014

Joshua does an outstanding job getting moments a lot of photographers don't capture. This is one of the things that makes him stand out from the rest. He also thinks creatively when shooting and gets some amazing pictures that other photographers wouldn't think of. Would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Victoria · Married on 09/28/2014

I am a photographer, so you can imagine the stress to find the perfect photographer for my wedding. When I met Joshua, I immediately fell in love with his work. I felt that he captured so well the vision I had for my wedding day, and he certainly didn't let me down.
    He also did a great job making me feel comfortable in front of the camera. I hate being photographed, but other than the portraits, I never even knew he was there.
    He was extremely professional, and I would encourage anyone to hire him - You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/08/2014

Josh made my husband and I feel comfortable and beautiful! His shots were unique and captured the special memories and moments that we were looking for. Josh was very professional, friendly, and easy to reach. I highly recommend using Josh as your photographer.

Sent on 06/11/2014

Alex · Married on 06/08/2014

Josh and his team were amazing. He is extremely flexible, always responsive, and really easy to work with. the photos are amazing. I would definitely recommend him and hire him again for future events.

Sent on 10/01/2014

Joshua Grasso Photography's reply:

Thanks Alex! I loved working with you guys!

megan · Married on 04/07/2014

I would recommend anyone to use Joshua Grasso Photography.
    I am so happy that this is the photographer I chose for my wedding. I have already gotten my engagement photos and engagement book and they are just absolutely perfect. I couldn't be more pleased.
    My wedding is November 7,2014 and I can't wait to see the beautiful pictures that I know I will get. The pictures are important because that's all you have left after the day is over and I trust I will get what I am wanting.
    Also he is very nice , and respectful. I have never had Profesional pictures done before but was comfortable !

Sent on 07/25/2014

Joshua Grasso Photography's reply:

Thanks so much! You and ben are so sweet. I am looking forward to your day as well!