Joshua Grasso Photography

Buford, GA View map Visit website

Atlanta based wedding and portrait photographers. We combine documentary style photogrphy with glamour style posing.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Matted Prints

• Kaitlin
    Kaitlin S. Married on 10/02/2021

A Special Eye for Capturing Your Special Day

Choosing the right photographer was probably one of, if not the most important decision we made for our wedding. And we chose RIGHT! Joshua is an absolute pro. He is somehow able to be everywhere at once, capturing the real, unfiltered, emotion of your wedding day. If you're looking for a photographer who will go above and beyond the standard portraits -- who will capture the light in yours and your loved ones eyes on your big day -- Joshua is your guy! Trust me! Thank you Joshua!!! -- Kaitlin and Alex
  • Julie
    Julie J. Married on 10/03/2020

Talent, skill, and comfort in one package!

I've dealt with professional photographers throughout my life, but never one like Joshua who is completely professional and experienced but also so personable, comfortable, efficient, and casual. My now-husband and I hate taking photos -- we're just super awkward in front of the camera, especially in posed photos -- but Joshua made things really easy and comfortable for us and really caught our personalities in his snapshots. He made us laugh and really indulged us in our silliness. My wedding planner (Joyce Lee from Showcase Your Style Event Planning) referred Joshua to us because she's worked with him a million times and spoke so highly of him. After seeing his instagram, I chose him to capture our wedding day because it's clear he has a distinctive eye for unique shots, and an unparalleled talent and skill for photo direction. I haven't received our proofs yet, but have gotten sneak peeks, and so far, I'm really excited at what I have seen. In my opinion, the mark of a good photographer is one who can highlight your personality in a single moment in time. I highly recommend him for your wedding or any other event!
  • Argens
    Kelitha S. Married on 10/24/2019

The DaVinci of Wedding Photography

Hands down!! Joshua and his team are the best wedding photographers! Joshua personally was understanding from the jump. From his professionalism to his pricings, he was extremely helpful. The day of the wedding was epic! He and his team participated as guests while capturing the moments. He later gave us a snippet of our photo gallery. My wife and I were overjoyed of his creativeness in not only capturing key and memorable moments but also his creativeness in the ending products. I'd definitely recommend Joshua Grasso and his team to any and every event of ours.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

4121 Chatham Crest Ln Buford, GA, 30518
Location of (Joshua Grasso Photography)

Joshua Grasso Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Joshua Grasso Photography offer?

Joshua Grasso Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Joshua Grasso Photography offer?

Joshua Grasso Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Joshua Grasso Photography offer for wedding events?

Joshua Grasso Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints

What percentage of users recommend Joshua Grasso Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Joshua Grasso Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding