Joshua Ayres Photography Reviews

Joshua Ayres Photography 4
  • Anna

Anna K. · Married on 01/04/2019

Best Photographer

Let me just start out by saying that when I found out I was going to be getting married, I had not a clue what kind of a wedding I wanted or what my dress would be like but what I knew for a fact was that I wanted Joshua Ayres to be my photographer. He was the first person I booked and by far the best choice. He made a 3 day wedding event with hundreds of guests seem so effortless. No one could have captured our big day with such ease and poise like he did. Not only did he take magical shots but he is absolutely wonderful to have around on your big day. He was patient and calm through all the chaos. My husband who had no past experience with Josh ended up a fan as well. Not only does Josh exude professionalism but also manages to capture your biggest to smallest moments without ever being intrusive. Overall, Joshua Ayres is an extremely talented and professional photographer who is truly an expert at his craft. One will never regret picking him to be their photographer.

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolute best!!

Where do I start! Josh was absolutely wonderful to work with from the very beginning. He communicated well and always made sure we were in the loop. I planned a wedding from over 250 miles away and he took the stress out of finding the right photographer. The pictures he captured were breathtaking. He has a talent they cannot be beat in Wichita. He has the latest technology to where he could show us what the picture was going to look like right away. Don’t look any further, book this guy! He’s amazing. Thanks Josh for everything!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Joshua Ayres Photography 5

Katlin · Married on 09/29/2018

Great professionalism and breathtaking pictures

Josh is amazing at what he does. He's very good with keeping in contact through email. Also, he's willing to work with you within his schedule. We requested that he come to our rehearsal dinner so that he could get used to our slightly different ceremony set up and he made it happen. Our pictures are breathtaking and he's very professional throughout the wedding day. He makes family pictures go as smoothly as family pictures can go and he's willing to do anything for a great shot. He climbed a tree in our engagment pictures. If you want a great photographer, get Josh for your wedding. He's worth every penny.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Stacy · Married on 05/19/2018

Josh is an incredible photographer and fun to work with. He worked tirelessly, getting there early, staying late, and making every effort in between to go above and beyond. I knew the photos would be good, but they were even better than I imagined. Looking through them was like living the best day of my life all over again. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/16/2018
    Joshua Ayres Photography 6
    Joshua Ayres Photography 7
    Joshua Ayres Photography 8

Stephanie · Married on 04/29/2017

Josh was amazing to work with through the whole process! Provided wonderful photos! We had to change our plans countless times and he was always accommodating and never once complained or acted bothered. The weather and surroundings were horrid for our wedding yet he jumped right in and worked with what we had and I couldn't be happier with our pictures or his professionalism! His assistant was wonderful as well!

Sent on 06/26/2015

Rachel · Married on 06/18/2016

Josh was so awesome!! He went above and beyond as a photographer. We are so happy with our pictures and there are so many good ones to choose from! I would highly recommend Josh as your wedding photographer! We loved having him!

Sent on 12/03/2016
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 04/30/2016

Josh is incredibly talented. He is very easy going and fun as well! He really put my husband and I at ease during our engagement photo session, and during our wedding photos. He's extremely professional and and experienced. Josh spent basically the entire day with us capturing all of the getting ready moments, ceremony and reception. He makes sure to check in with you if there are pictures you would like to get, and makes suggestions when you aren't sure. Josh is also very flexible and accommodating. To top it all off his photography is absolutely amazing, timeless and it documents all the moments - big or small - from your wedding day.

Sent on 05/21/2016

Amy · Married on 04/23/2016

Josh went above and beyond our expectations. He was attentive to detail and open to photo ideas. We were very lucky he was able to capture our wedding memories.

Sent on 01/15/2017

Esh · Married on 06/14/2015

Joshua was our photographer for my brother's wedding this past summer and he did an amazing job with the pictures. He captured everything beautifully and was very helpful and easy to work with. The quality of his photography is outstanding! He was one of our favorite vendors and just genuinely a nice person. I would recommend him to anyone who wants stunning pictures and an organized and easy going photographer. :)

Sent on 12/27/2015

Cambell · Married on 12/27/2014

Joshua is everything you could want in a photographer! From his quick response to my last minute engagement-session request, to our tight timeline, all the way to helping me relive every moment of my wedding day, we were so thankful to have him and his team. They made us feel comfortable and made us laugh.

Sent on 02/17/2015

Rita · Married on 09/20/2014

Josh was great to work with. He is both very creatuve and professional in the way he approaches the job. After 9 months of planning, photographs help re-create the memories of a beautiful day which is gone in 24 hours.

Sent on 12/13/2014

BJ · Married on 09/13/2014

We were very happy we chose Joshua and Angela for our daughter's wedding photography. He communicated with Mary & I prior to the wedding to create the best schedule for the day. They scouted the location and found a great spot to create the best images for the images of the couple and the bridal party. He had great ideas all through the day for images that captured the feeling of the day. I would highly recommend Joshua for the best wedding photography around.

Sent on 11/23/2014

Josh is a super dedicated photographer. He went above and beyond during our wedding. He came to the site of the wedding ceremony/reception a day earlier to scan out the site in order to shoot good shots. He was really patient and flexible with my family, since we have a tendency to be late to events. Overall, I can't say enough good things about Josh. You will be completely satisfied with his work, dedication, and professionalism as a photographer!

Sent on 11/13/2014

lori · Married on 07/26/2014

I have gotten so many compliments on how Josh captures the moment when it comes to pictures! When I first met him I knew that his sense of creativity, dramatic lighting and artistry would capture our essence. Whenever we met he was very kind and wanted to know how best to serve us! He is very genuine and personable! I love his passion for his work! During the photo shoots he would get excited and show us how things looked! He was not afraid to try new things too! On the wedding he was prepared with water and was very aware of time and it all worked out well! My advice is get a good photographer! And get Joshua Ayres to do it for you! He is worth it!

Sent on 08/07/2014

Courtney · Married on 06/21/2014

I knew that Josh had to be the one to take our engagement and wedding pictures. We even changed our wedding date so we could have him take our pictures. As a graphic designer and art lover there was no one else who could meet the standards I had. Josh took so many great pictures giving us a great variety. He captured every moment perfectly and was always happy to take whatever shots I wanted him to get. I also love that he give us all our pictures so that we can print them whenever we want to and not rush to decide.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Natasha · Married on 04/26/2014

I think the best decision, after marrying my husband, was picking Josh for our wedding photographer. He did a wonderful job! He was there for every important moment and made us feel at ease. We were able to laugh with him and felt completely comfortable and natural. His work is just as amazing! Everyone who sees our pictures has nothing but positive things to say about them. Just today someone told me they were the best quality of pictures she'd seen. We also purchased the photo album Josh offers, it is absolutely beautiful. You will not regret hiring Josh for your big day!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Jami · Married on 10/26/2013

Josh was amazing! His photography is unlike any other photographer out there. He takes the time to really work with you. He makes it all seem so effortless. I couldn't imagine not using him for any photos. I feel so blessed that we found Josh. We are willing to give personal testimony to the job he did. If you are looking for the best, look no further. We loved Josh and we will use him for every photoshoot! Thanks Josh for all of your hard work!!! You truly are a PRO!

Sent on 12/13/2013

Jennie · Married on 05/25/2013

I couldn't imagine having anyone else doing our wedding photos. Josh did our engagement photos, and our wedding photos, and they are all spectacular. He has the best ideas for poses and places to take pictures, even if he is not familiar with the place (we had our engagement photos taken inside of Eck Stadium at WSU). He was there in the morning when we were getting ready, and stayed into the evening. There was even a sneak peak posted the night of the wedding! Best wedding photographer EVER!

Sent on 06/20/2013

C · Married on 10/13/2012

Josh did our engagement pictures last fall and then he also photographed our wedding this October. We could not be more pleased with his work. He was so professional and he made us feel so comfortable, like a friend was snapping our pictures. I love his artistic approach just as much if not more than i love the traditional pictures. All of our family and friends just rant and rave about all of our photos. Great guy to work with.

Sent on 12/15/2012

When I was researching wedding photographers they either cost too much or they didn't have elements in their package that I was looking for until a friend recommended Josh to me.He hands down has the best deal around. He has an amazing artistic talent, made me feel completely relaxed and comfortable, is VERY easy to work with and I love every single one of my wedding pictures.

Sent on 12/12/2012

Laura · Married on 06/02/2012

Josh took pictures at our daughter's outdoor wedding. He was creative and patient and took pictures that were beautiful. He even let family members pose for pictures at no extra cost.

Sent on 12/13/2012
  • Aimee

Aimee · Married on 05/26/2012

My husband, Corey, and I currently live in the Cayman Islands, but wanted to get married in Kansas (Corey's home state). It was incredibly challenging to plan a wedding from 5,00 miles away! However, when finding a photographer, that part was easy. Josh was quick to respond with emails (sometime lengthy, descriptive ones), and made such an effort to meet with me in the few days I had in the states. He was also so incredibly kind and warm; a pleasure to work with. I like all the little creative touches he put on things and how comfortable I felt working with him. As a result, our wedding photos came out amazing! I loved every single one of them!

Sent on 12/19/2012

Ciara · Married on 01/07/2012

Josh was wonderful to work with! He came out to my family's farm before sunrise to shoot our engagement pictures. He also made sure to capture our special day the way we wanted him to. My husband and I receive compliments on our wedding pictures all the time! I would recommend Joshua Ayres Photography to anyone!

Sent on 01/31/2013

Jessica · Married on 11/26/2011

Josh did an outstanding job photographing our engagement session and wedding! I had very high expectations and knew exactly what kind of pictures I wanted. Josh definitely exceeded my expectations and now I beautiful pictures that I will cherish forever. Not only is his work excellent, but he is very personable and makes you feel comfortable while being photographed. I would recommend Josh to anyone I know....and already have! He is worth every penny and very reasonably priced :)

Sent on 12/16/2012

I had intended to have a friend do my wedding pictures but she was unable to do so 3 months before our wedding. I got Josh as a reference from her. I was hesitant to have someone I didn't know do our pictures as I thought I would feel uncomfortable. But as soon as we met with Josh, all those worries went out the window. He put us at ease and was very eager to accomodate our tight schedule for engagement pics. We were so impressed with all of our pictures! they were beautiful and felt very intimate. It was worth every penny and the value is great! He put us at ease and was easy to work with. We got all of our pictures in good time and he was even willing to do a little extra editing work on a couple of special pictures for us for free. We highly recommend him to anyone. Such a nice guy and great person to work with. And he even had some of our wedding pictures up to view at our reception! Always responded to emails quickly too which was important to me.

Sent on 01/06/2013