Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Joshua Ayres Photography

My name is Joshua Ayres and I have a fine art approach to photography that I believe appeals to modern brides. I always try to capture emotion and tell a story with my images. If photography is very important to you and you prefer a more artistic style then we are perfect for each other.

I live just outside of Wichita Kansas with my lovely family. If you are interested you can check out joshua ayres photography on facebook.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Wichita

28 Reviews for Joshua Ayres Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Digital Files (1)

Josh was amazing to work with through the whole process! Provided wonderful photos! We had to change our plans countless times and he was always accommodating and never once complained or acted bothered. The weather and surroundings were horrid for our wedding yet he jumped right in and worked with what we had and I couldn't be happier with our pictures or his professionalism! His assistant was wonderful as well!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We worked with Josh for my oldest daughters wedding in June of 2015. Everything about Josh was great from the engagement pictures all the way to the editing of their pictures. He was very professional and the pictures look GREAT!! He really worked with us and was flexible about times to meet us and he has great ideas for pictures. My daughter is very shy about getting her picture taken and he made her feel comfortable and at ease. I cannot say enough great things about Josh and his talent. He is a sincere man and has a beautiful talent.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Josh was so awesome!! He went above and beyond as a photographer. We are so happy with our pictures and there are so many good ones to choose from! I would highly recommend Josh as your wedding photographer! We loved having him!

Profile Picture User5599964, 1+ year ago, 1 Review