Joshua Atticks Wedding Photography Reviews

Joshua Atticks Wedding Photography 4
Joshua Atticks Wedding Photography 5
  • Maria

Maria Fraser · Married on 06/29/2019

Timeless photos, Professional Photographer!

Josh shot our rehearsal dinner at Webhannet Golf Club and our wedding at The Colony Hotel and did an absolutely outstanding job! From the beginning of the welcome party on Friday night to the end of our reception, guests could not stop commenting on how amazing Josh was! He will be the hardest working vendor you hire. He is passionate about not just capturing the day, but capturing the feeling and emotion behind all the special moments that make up a wedding day. There were so many small moments in time that he captured vividly and I still can't believe he caught them. Our wedding photos are crisp, bright, classic, and simply timeless. From the time we signed our contract, to the delivery of our photos, Josh has been nothing but punctual and professional. If we could do it all over again, we would choose Josh 100x over.

Joshua Atticks Wedding Photography 6
    Joshua Atticks Wedding Photography 7
    Joshua Atticks Wedding Photography 8
    Joshua Atticks Wedding Photography 9
    Sent on 08/10/2019

Torie · Married on 06/23/2018

I would recommend him 100%!! I picked Joshua Atticks based on pictures he had done at my wedding location for a previous wedding. He photographed both my rehearsal dinner and wedding, and I am so thrilled and happy with the results! Josh was dedicated to getting the perfect picture in every scenario -- my guests even commented on how he would position himself and my guests to get the right angle for the pictures. I had a partly cloudy and partly rainy wedding day, and he was ready to capture all moments of my wedding!!

Sent on 09/10/2018
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 10/14/2017

Josh is the real deal! He was incredibly flexible and understanding with our schedules, as we were living in different states through much of the planning process. He made us feel very comfortable during what could have been an uncomfortable process. He was timely, incredibly enthusiastic, a joy to work with, and professional. He worked incredibly hard to capture many beautiful photos of both our engagement session and wedding day. We couldn't be happier with his services and artistry and cannot recommend him enough!

Joshua Atticks Wedding Photography 10
    Joshua Atticks Wedding Photography 11
    Joshua Atticks Wedding Photography 12
    Joshua Atticks Wedding Photography 13
    Joshua Atticks Wedding Photography 14
    Joshua Atticks Wedding Photography 15
    Sent on 03/20/2018

a · Married on 10/07/2017

We had a FANTASTIC experience working with Josh. He went over everything we could expect beforehand, arrived everywhere on time, was incredibly enthusiastic and fun to work with, and turned around some "sneak peek" photos phenomenally quickly. He worked ceaselessly all day and evening to capture all the special moments we had. So many people commented to me how hard he was working and how energetic he was. Can't recommend him enough! I would absolutely hire him again for a future photo project.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Emily · Married on 07/25/2015

Joshua Atticks of Lifesessions Photography is an amazing photographer – he truly goes above and beyond to get PERFECT shots of all parts of your special day. He was not at all intrusive and yet still found a way to really capture every moment. He has a great eye and the quality of each individual photo was outstanding. We were first introduced to Joshua when he was the photographer for our family photo shoot. Because of the excellent work he did for our family photos, we asked him to be the photographer for our wedding as well. And should I need photographs taken of any other major event in the future, I know who to ask – Joshua Attics of Lifesessions Photography!

Sent on 08/24/2015