Josh Torres DJ Reviews

Josh Torres DJ 5
Josh Torres DJ 6
Josh Torres DJ 7

Annie · Married on 04/25/2015

JOSH TRANSCENDS ALL OTHER DJ'S! His professionalism is beyond compare as shown through his pre-wedding preparations & his involvement on the day of event. It is rare to find someone as committed to the event as mush as the bride & groom but Josh exceeded all of our expectations. The best DJ's are those whom involve all people in the dancing, are organized and classy, and keep the flow without disturbing the party. Josh has a vibe which allowed for our say in song choices...he worked with us to make it a simply magical day! Our crowd being quite diverse was jamming to the eclectic mix of music. Any amount of money spent on Josh was money well-spent- the feedback about him has been INCREDIBLE!!! We adore this man and feel extremely gracious for his unique flair and dynamic skills!

Sent on 04/30/2015

M · event on 03/31/2015

Josh has now been our dj for at least 4 different 6th grade dances over the past few years. He is awesome! The kids love him! They also love his music and lights. We will continue to use his services and highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/02/2015
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 03/14/2015

Josh was great to work with. He was so flexible in our meeting times and places. He listened to what we wanted, offered his expert advice, and delivered great entertainment with great sound. He helped us step by step planning everything even throughout the actual wedding day he always checked up on us making sure everything was alright. I would definitely recommend Josh.

Sent on 03/16/2015

Josh Torres DJ's reply:

Ingrid, thank you so much for your lovely review. It was a pleasure to to make your wedding day unforgettable.
  • I

Ivette · event on 10/25/2014

The best Dj hands down! Had every person on the dance floor. Loved the variety of music played ... ?

Sent on 10/30/2014

Natasha · event on 10/25/2014

DJ Josh Torres was a joy to work with. He listened attentively to all of our requests and worked diligently to accommodate our needs. He was very pleasant and personable and connected with all of our guests. He kept the music bumping all night and rocked the crowd. The dance floor stayed packed and our guests left spent from an evening of dancing and enjoying themselves. His price is very competitive and I am very glad that we selected Josh and was very pleased and appreciative of the service we received.

Sent on 10/31/2014

Charlotte · event on 10/23/2014

Josh Torres, is a professional kind and exceptionally talented person. He offers so much more than just playing music for your event. Josh, is a wonderful respectful man, who gives attention to the smallest details. He adds suggestions and he is an amazing listener. He spends time getting to know you and your desires.

I would recommend Josh Torres, to anyone who is looking for quality. If you want the best, you must definitely choose Josh Torres as your entertainer. Because he is the absolute BEST!!!

Truly Satisfied,

Charlotte Street
    Charlotte Street Lively Living
    Host/TV/Radio Personality

Sent on 11/11/2014

Ada · event on 08/17/2014

Thank you so much DjTorres for a amazing night!! We had soo much, everybody enjoy the party thanks to your music. WE HAD A BLAST!!
    Cant wait to have you on our next event!

Sent on 11/06/2014
  • User3975600 · event on 09/21/2013

Josh you did a great job at our dance party! No complains everyone had a blast with the different music you put,same with dj tony! You both worked professionally and mature! Will definitely have you mind for the next party I throw.

Sent on 03/17/2014

We meet with Josh Torres ahead of time to select the music for our wedding, he was very helpful in the selecting process.
    I personally liked how clean his set-up was..... No wires sticking out....or tape posted anywhere.
    He was very professional and entertaining.... More than what you expect from a DJ

Sent on 03/18/2014

Josh did an outstanding job with our wedding! With a variety of cultural backgrounds represented on our special day he was able to cater to our needs and his attention to details made our day most enjoyable. I would defintely recommend him to others. -LH

Sent on 03/17/2014

Josh Torres DJ's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. The bride and groom had friends and family come from as far as Australia and Hawaii. Other countries represented (as far as I was able to find out) were Mexico, Puerto Rico, Guatemala, Costa Rica and so on.

Daniel · event on 08/24/2013

DJ Josh Torres worked my salsa party I had about a year or two ago and did an excellent job! People are still talking about it and telling me how much fun they had. As a professional salsa instructor and performer to make a good party or event means its all about the music! Thanks Josh for everything and I look forward to working with you again for the next salsa bash!

Sent on 03/22/2014

Bianca · event on 07/19/2013

He was great! Had a great selection of music, and clear and good sound..also the lights made the party!! He was on time..and very professional.. And the best his price was awesome !!!! For sure he will be my choice for a next party.

Ashley · Married on 03/08/2013

A really great dj!
    One friend made a comment to me while dancing. He said, "Did you pick all the music? I love the new swing on these oldies!" I said "nope!" Thanks to the great dj. I gave him some songs I really wanted and he filled in the rest based on our styles of music. It was great!

Josh Torres DJ's reply:

Thank you Ashley! I love multicultural weddings and yours was a great example of how love has no boundaries. German families meet Ghana-American and Hispanic families, all in one night, one dancefloor. May your marriage be eternal!

Cory · Married on 07/14/2012

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. We contacted other DJs prior and the communication and flexibility was poor. Josh was completely different. He was willing to accommodate to what we needed. We wanted clean music and he didn't hesitate to do that for us. We have been to other weddings and events and people approached us saying that Josh was better.

Jhoely · event on 07/09/2012

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ, Josh did a great job with my graduation party. The music was awesome people never stopped dancing, Josh was able to set up lights for my party and this made everything fun. He is very flexible and was on time. We had guest of all different ages and everyone enjoyed. I have also had Josh DJ at other parties that I have organized and he never fails. The volume of the music is perfect he really knows how to make the music travel no matter how big your location is I was able to prove this when I had him DJ for a dance party we did at a gym. Over alI could say many things about Josh's skills and personality but why not try him for yourself, I can assure you will not be disappointed.

Susana · event on 05/14/2012

My graduation party was made particularly special thanks to DJ Josh Torres professional service. As part of my party, I had a sequenced choreographed dance, and DJ Josh Torres timed it perfectly so that the dance was smooth. I have a very big family, and they all have different tastes in music, but the dance floor was packed from start to finish with everyone enjoying themselves. I was pleasantly surprised to see that everyone from the kids to the grandparents were having a good time. DJ Josh Torres arrived on time, set up in a discreet area, and although the place where I hosted my party was quite large, the sound came in crisp and clear throughout the banquet hall. The volume of the music was just right, loud enough to be heard but not overpowering that conversations are impossible. DJ Josh Torres was adaptable, timely, enthusiastic, helpful and easy to work with. I asked for a few songs on the spot, and he was able to play them. His level of flexibility and expertise really set him apart from many other DJs I've seen perform. He makes the party about the person, not about himself, providing entertainment while not overpowering the scene. He made my party very memorable and afterwards many of my friends hired him as their DJ as well. When it comes to your special day, you can relax and entrust your entertainment to DJ Josh Torres. He will handle it like a professional.

Sent on 04/01/2014

angie · Married on 08/06/2011

Josh did everything right. From our first meeting to the day of the wedding, Josh listen to what we wanted and was very clear about our expectations. Always kept in touched with us throughout the whole process. Arrived in time day of wedding, set up, music, well dressed along with his assistance. Josh provided bi-lingual music for our special day, along with our introductions (as this was very important to us). Very professional indeed.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Leya · Married on 11/21/2009

DJ Josh Torres DJ'd & MC'd our wedding. The music was excellent, all our guests raved about how great of a time they had dancing to a great selection of music that he had suggested to us. Josh was EXTREMELY personable; meeting with us several times before the wedding to ensure that things went exactly how we wanted them to on our wedding day. He definitely exceeded our expectations and I would HIGHLY recommend him for any event!

Sent on 03/23/2014

Josh Torres DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for your very kind words. Since your wedding I've performed at more than 30 weddings and events for cultures such as Nigerian, German, Irish, Dominican, Cuban, Honduran, Salvadorean, Peruvian, Ecuadorean, Italian and many more. However, I still remember your wedding and your kind family. May your 5th year anniversary be full of happiness. Congratulations on your gorgeous daughter.