Josh Russell Weddings Reviews

Josh Russell Weddings 6
Josh Russell Weddings 7

Alex Lisowski · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding Pictures

Wonderful photographer with an amazing personality. He knows what he’s doing for sure. He had such amazing ideas for all the pictures and they turned out AWESOME!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Ember Jacobs · Married on 09/22/2018

Incredible and personal

Josh knows exactly how to make you comfortable and at ease. He takes incredible pictures and really goes the extra mile to make things go smoothly with little to no stress.

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/22/2018

Easily the BEST Service

From the engagement photos Josh was flexible and easy to work with. I felt like I was with a close friend I’ve known for years and I just met him. The weeks leading up to the wedding he touched base and gave us plenty of time to fill out forms and get ideas to him and set aside time to do that before the day of. At the wedding he was again like a close friend I’ve known for years. He gave us space and let us do our thing while also managing to make sure we got all of the photos we wanted at the times we wanted. His photos were original and stunning such beautiful lighting. I also got a few sneak peak photos the day after which was so beyond anything I expected. I will be doing all photography needs with him from now on. The price he charges for the quality of his services are a steal.

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Josh Russell Weddings 14
    Josh Russell Weddings 15
    Josh Russell Weddings 16

Jordyn · Married on 07/14/2018

Josh and his team made every accommodation that was needed for my day without putting ANY stress on me. They were responsive, cooperative and fun to work with! They provided me with the best wedding video I could have asked for, in such a timely manner. He even sent a few gorgeous pictures to me the night OF the wedding. I would recommend Josh and his team every time.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/30/2018

Josh is very friendly, accommodating, and reliable! Extremely affordable. I actually asked him "what's the catch?" He simply replies he just enjoys doing it. Makes taking pictures not awkward and takes pictures as life happens. Can't wait to see how the pictures for the wedding will turn out!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2018

Josh is great to work with and extremely talented!! He absolutely loves what he does and you will be so happy you hired him. Ive used him for both photography and videography! Just amazing work!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Josh Russell Weddings 17

Michelle · Married on 09/23/2017

Professional, fun, and reasonably priced photography!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/22/2017

Josh and Lasting Love Studios were awesome to work with. Our desires were always in the forefront and special care was taken to ensure everything from our special day was captured. The photos were absolutely breathtaking! We completely recommend any couple seeking photographic services for their special day to reach out to Lasting Love Studios ❤️

Sent on 08/02/2017

Josh Russell Weddings's reply:

YAAAAY! We love hearing this and have a blast working with you!

Justin · Married on 06/28/2017

Booked Lasting Love for our wedding last January. Josh was great to work with and really helped make our day special!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Josh Russell Weddings's reply:

Thanks Justin! We loved working with you and Kayla!

Kelly · Married on 06/03/2017

He was our Photographer/DJ for our wedding and he did a fantastic job. We had so much fun and he made the day extra special because he there to capture all of our best moments and to keep the crowd going and dancing all night.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Josh Russell Weddings's reply:

Thanks Kelly, You guys rock as well!!!

Jonathan · Married on 06/04/2016

OMG you got mad skills my friend!!! We cannot thank you enough, for real. We are excited to have you continue your journey Floating Light; As an artist floating has helped me focus and hone in on my art form; I truly believe it will give you a heightened sense of creativity and mental clarity!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Amy · Married on 07/28/2018

Josh has been amazing thus far. His balance between flexibility, professionalism, skill, and being a real person is wonderful. What originally drew me to him was his "a la carte" pricing set-up. He was then willing to customize our contract to meet our needs/wants as well. Love our first few teaser photos--can't wait to see the rest. We booked Josh for both our wedding and engagement session as it made the most sense with one of his promotions at that time--after a great engagement photo experience I'm happy and excited to have him for our wedding too!

Sent on 10/13/2017