Josh and Jen Photography Reviews

16 | Las Vegas, NV

16 Reviews for Josh and Jen Photography

Tamara · Married on 10/11/2012

Fun, creative and professional. Great energy!! Captured our special day beautifully. I will recommend to everyone!

Sent on 12/09/2012

Josh and Jen Photography's reply:

We had such a blast on your wedding! Thank you so much for choosing us it was our honor.

Trish · Married on 10/06/2012

Josh and Jen really captured the day as it unfolded. They are true artists in what they do. They took the time to meet with us, our family, and friends. They really understood the personalities of everyone and listened to what we wanted from our photographs. They created an environment of fun, relaxation, and engagement. Everyone that sees our photographs have commented how unique and amazing they are.

Sent on 12/03/2012

Josh and Jen Photography's reply:

Your wedding was so fun! We didn't even feel like we were working. Thank you so much for making our job so amazing.

Erica · Married on 05/30/2012

We had so much fun at the firestation with you guys!!! Thanks for your fun and professional photoshoot!!!

Sent on 06/07/2012

Josh and Jen Photography's reply:

Thank you! We had such a good time. It was an honor to photograph you and Andy.

Gabby · Married on 04/14/2012

Josh and Jen were just amazing! The session was really enjoyable, they really know how to make your pictures look amazing! They are very patient, and fun to work with. They were really helpful at choosing the place where we were going to have our session, mostly cause we didn't know any of the places in Vegas... Would definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 04/17/2012

Josh and Jen Photography's reply:

Gabby, we were so excited to have been able to capture these moments. Can't wait to do a session with your son. :-)

Myra · Married on 04/14/2012

They were amazing to work with! I love that they were a couple so we got so many great shots from both perspectives. They were also so much fun and so creative!! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/09/2012

Josh and Jen Photography's reply:

We were amazing cause we had an amazing couple! We had so much fun with you and your families. Thank you and we are so excited for the years to come of working together.

Alicia · Married on 04/09/2012

Josh and Jen did my engagement photos, and I plan to book them for the wedding as well. They are a very fun couple to work with, and if you look at any of their work, you don't need me to tell you it's awesome. Also, Jen got back to me really promptly and was able to squeeze us in while were in town with less than a week's notice, so they are very accommodating. I also feel they are very easy to be yourself around, which I think is very important to the photos turning out!

Sent on 04/18/2012

Josh and Jen Photography's reply:

We had a great time with both of you! Your ring shot is still my favorite to this date. Those shoes were perfect for it. I can't wait for your wedding.

Erin · Married on 04/06/2012

My now husband and I had never been to Las Vegas and it made it very difficult when planning our wedding until we found Josh and Jen. They were nothing but amazing! Answered all questions we had before, during, and after our session. The pricing is unbelievable and they even post a few pics to there Facebook page just days later. Nothing but good things to say!!

Sent on 04/14/2012

Josh and Jen Photography's reply:

Erin, What can I say? You have become a dear friend to me. I know that if you ever came to Vegas you would call and we would go out again. I had so much fun at the KA show and was so honored to capture your and Kyle's wedding. Thank you for choosing us!

caitlin · Married on 04/06/2012

Jen was amazing. My fiance and I were not even going to get engagement photos but last minute we decided to and we are so happy we did. We were nervous because we have never had professional photos done and Jen walked us through everything and made us feel very comfortable. We even brought our dog and he stole the show! We are so happy with the pictures and would highly recommend Josh and Jen Photography to anyone getting engagement or wedding photos!

Sent on 04/25/2012

Josh and Jen Photography's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review. I had a blast with all of you. Yes, your dog stole the show but, it was totally worth it. I was so excited to capture those moments for you. :-)

J · Married on 04/01/2012

Josh and Jen recently did our engagement pictures, and we couldn't be happier. The photo shoot had to be re-scheduled twice due to weather, but they were so accomodating and helpful. They not only worked around our busy schedule, but they offered to shoot on what would normally be their day off. Neither of us are very comfortable in front of the camera, but the shoot went very smooth and they managed to make both of us feel at ease. They come highly recommended.

Sent on 04/04/2012

Josh and Jen Photography's reply:

We had so much fun with both of you. I am so glad the weather finally worked with us.

Natalie · Married on 08/06/2011

They are very friendly and feel free can always ask them any questions. It made our wedding so relaxed, the pictures came out so beautiful.

Sent on 03/15/2012

Josh and Jen Photography's reply:

We were honored to be part of your big day. We are so blessed to have met you and been able to capture your engagement and wedding. We hope to be able to capture your babies too!

Shannon · event on: 01/27/2012

They are amazing!! Would use them again in a heartbeat!

• User2329605 · event on: 02/04/2012

Josh and Jenn created a comfortable and professional environment for our engagement photos. They have natural talent and we absolutely loved the outcome of our pictures!

Kira · event on: 11/19/2011

I would recommend Josh and Jen to anyone!

meg · Married on 05/30/2012

My daughter Erica Wiatt took engagement pictures that were just AWESOME! Good job Josh and Jen!

Sent on 06/07/2012

Josh and Jen Photography's reply:

Thank you! It was our honor.

We had a great time with these two and the quality of their photos is amazing!!!!

Amanda · event on: 09/06/2011

Josh and Jen were amazing to do our engagement session with. We clicked with them right away and had the best time being ourselves. They made us feel so comfortable and personalities matched well with our carefree fun ideas. Scheduling with them we had to work around where they were going to be, but red rock turned out to be the most beautiful back drop. We found them through a groupon and were so lucky to get them! We had a great time and definitely recommend them!