Joseph Mancuso Photography Reviews

Joseph Mancuso Photography 3
Joseph Mancuso Photography 4
Joseph Mancuso Photography 5

John · Married on 01/31/2015

Joseph and his wife Mary gave us exceptional service during our wedding. They were only a "two man team" however, Joseph worked diligently to give us the best possible shots during our wedding and also reception. You rarely see people so passionate about their work but Joseph displayed his enthusiasm through his hard work and attention to detail. Furthermore, they were just wonderful people to have at your wedding. You will feel like a celebrity on your special day.

Sent on 03/08/2015

Rita · Married on 12/12/2014

We had 2 weeks to set our wedding . I didn't know any photographer that would take on a small job . I asked a client of mine if he knew anyone that took great pictures and would do a small wedding . I was referred to Joseph and Mary . I contacted Joseph and right away we knew we made the right decision by hiring them . My pictures are fabulous and meeting Joseph and Mary made our day even better . They are both cheerful and full of energy. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for great picture's for lasting memories . Joseph and Mary were simply the best !

Sent on 01/25/2015

Andrea · event on 11/01/2014

Joe and Mary were a pleasure to work with. They arrived ahead of our scheduled time, were totally professional and are such nice people. The finished photos are absolutely beautiful! We are so happy to have chosen Joseph Mancuso photography to take our portraits and would highly recommend them for any occasion.

Sent on 02/28/2015

Roseann · Married on 10/11/2014

We just want to thank Mancuso Photography for helping us make our special day even more special.From the first phone call I knew I made the right choice.
    Our wedding day was perfect, and it was clear just how perfect it was when Joe and his wife came to the house today a Rich and I first viewed our proofs. We took a great package, and were given many more options if we needed to make any last minute decisions. The options if need to be added were also at a great price. Great quality picture without the large price tag. After meeting Joe and his wife, my husband and I felt that we knew them all our life. They made photography look easy.....Thank you again....we will recommend Joseph Mancuso Photography to anyone who needs to capture that special moment ...

Sent on 08/13/2017

Venus · event on 10/10/2014

5 Stars is not enough of a score to give Joseph Photography a rating.
    Every category that I've rated His work on Joseph exceeded and went beyond
    what he had to offer.
    Joseph was referred to me and will highly recommend him to others,
    not only do He take good pictures but he creates spectacular images…
    I will definitely keep using Joseph Photography for future events…

I Thank You once again...

Sent on 11/15/2014
  • O

Olga · Married on 10/05/2014

Joe and Mary were amazing!!! Very professional and knowledgable. It was a pleassure having them as part of our special day.

Sent on 11/09/2014

David & Dorean · Married on 09/27/2014

If you are looking for not only Quality Service but 2 people who are passionate about what they do best, then Joseph and Mary are the team you want for your special and memorable events! This dynamic duo thought outside of the box from start to finish! From a warm friendly getting to a professional consultation, they have met our goals and exceeded our expectations. Joseph and Mary made our family, friends and guests feel engaged the entire time. Our photos were not duplicated, our happiest moments were captured with every shot! You can expect a touch of class and elegance in each photo taken! If you want to capture monumental moments, relive hysterical highlights and cherish beautiful memories for life, without the pressure of spending an arm and leg for a service that you may regret, then we STRONGLY recommend Joseph Mancuso Photography www.mancusophotography.com! On behalf of my wife and I, We greatly appreciate ALL your and your lovely wife have done for us! Thank you for the opportunity of reliving the best day of our lives. We will never forget how you've blessed and enriched or hearts with the work you've preformed. From the bottom of our hearts, Thank You!!

Sent on 12/20/2014
  • F

Fallon · Married on 09/07/2014

Joe and his wife were so wonderful throughout the entire process! My pictures came out absolutely beautiful and we couldn't have been any happier. They did such wonderful things with the lighting and reflections in the water that were totally unexpected! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/02/2014

I could not imagine my day going any better and my pictures where amazing could not be happier

Sent on 10/06/2014

Anita · Married on 08/23/2014

Joseph Mancuso photography will always have our business. Both him and his wife are a perfect pair that come with years of knowledge and understanding of the importance of ones memories through photography. My husband and I had a photographer that was a disaster. We thought we would not be able to have those special wedding pictures. We were truly blessed to have been introduced to Joseph Mancuso Photography. Mancuso Photography gave us beautiful pictures and the opportunity to have a wedding album. We are very thankful for their professional work, kindness, understanding of our misfortunate situation and for reenacting a special day with absolutely beautiful photos.

Sent on 01/27/2015

I highly recommend Joseph and his wife Mary. Not only is their work high quality, but they will work with your budget. Joseph and Mary are so easy to deal with, and did a fantastic job both with formal and candid photos of our wedding. I love every image! I am so happy I chose them for our wedding. Thank you Joseph and Mary!! Rich & Jen <3

Sent on 08/26/2014

Christine · Married on 06/29/2014

Joseph and Mary were fantastic, professional and amazing! They took stunning photos of our whole day and gave us 2 amazing proof albums! I do not know many photographers that give proof albums! I wholeheartedly recommend Joseph Mancuso Photography for your special day!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Tonesha · Married on 05/26/2014

My husband and I were honored to have such a professional couple handle the most important photos we will ever take. They captured not only the best wedding photos ever, but the candid shots were nothing short of amazing. They made us feel loved and important. We mattered to them and that made us feel very special. They fell in with the entire wedding party. A guest at our wedding enjoyed their presence so much they asked for their card and they photographed their wedding. Awesome, Awesome people.

Sent on 04/12/2015

Very pleasant and worked well with other vendors. Particularly good with informal shots.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Erin · Married on 05/03/2014

Joseph and Mary Mancuso not only provided an excellent end product but they were also just a pleasure to work with. Preparing for the big day I often heard Joe refer to his previous clients as "my bride". That gave me a comfort that he truly felt accountable to "his brides". He clearly develops a relationship with his clients so that come wedding day he knows exactly what you want. Joe and Mary didn't just photograph our wedding; they were a part of it. Even during the chaos of getting dressed Mary pitched in and helped me get into my wedding dress. Joe made sure that nothing got in the way of getting the shot, something I absolutely appreciate now that I have seen our photos. When our pastor was late it was Joe that was working with the hotel staff to find him. It was clear that Joe and Mary not only wanted to take great pictures but wanted to make sure the bride, groom and family had a low stress event. Watching the two of them shoot an event you can see their passion, professionalism, and pride in their work. No one hustled more than Joe and Mary. I never doubted that our wedding was in the best hands.

I had such confidence in Joe and Mary that not only did I book them for my wedding but I recommended them for my sister’s wedding and she also booked them. Thanks to Joe and Mary my family has beautiful pictures to be viewed for generations to come and the memories that go with them forever.

Whatever my family's next event is I am sure Joe and Mary will be a part of it!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Daniel · Married on 05/03/2014

Joe and Mary did a great job at our wedding; we just saw our proofs last night. Not only did the photos look amazing but they really captured all the important events of the evening. The photos are really the most important because that is what you are left with; it's what your family and kids will look at for years to come. Everyone looked incredible and Joe and Mary were professional but also made everyone feel comfortable. They didn't just handle the photography but also played a large role in making sure any issues were corrected, they are like photographers, event planners, wedding coordinators and bridal attendants wrapped into one. Their prices are very competitive and unlike many others you own your photographs. Even the proofs are presented to you within just a few weeks of the event and they are displayed in beautiful albums with a dvd that is professionally done. Joe even spent many hours after the fact correcting sunburn that I the groom got during a fishing event the morning of the wedding.

Clearly you can see from prior reviews that Joseph Mancuso Photography is the real deal. You won't find a lot of wedding vendors that are not trying to gauge you or consider you just one of many brides and grooms. Joe and Mary make you feel like you are the most important people and they are truly looking out for their clients.

I highly recommend using Joe and Mary for your wedding and/or event photos. They haven't seen the last of our family, our wedding was the second wedding in the family they shoot this year and we hope to use them again for all our future family events!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Shaun · Married on 03/29/2014

Joseph Mancuso Photography was phenomenal. Joe and his wife Mary were the absolute best photographers a couple could ask for. They were professional, fun, exciting, comforting, and obviously love what they do. Look no further and book Joe and Mary today, you will be as happy as we are.

Shaun and Hira Ruskin

Sent on 05/01/2014

Megan · Married on 03/22/2014

Joe and Mary did an amazing job with your photos, we couldn't be more pleased with both the service and the photos! We have shown our family the proofs and everyone is just in awe of the beautiful shots they were able to take of our "first look", ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. The shots of us posing are unbelievable and the candid shots are so great, they feel like they take us back to our wedding celebration! Joe and Mary are extremely professional, reliable and most of all, wonderful people! Anyone would be lucky to have them as part of their wedding day or their special event!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Joseph · Married on 03/22/2014

I am so happy that we found Joe & Mary. They were absolutely amazing to work with. It was one of those situations where he is such a great guy and is so professional that you are wondering is this too good to be true? When I received the photos back I knew that he was the real deal and was so happy we stumbled upon him.
    I know how tough it all is, and 400 things going on at once. There is a reason why he has close to forty 5 star reviews. Joe & Mary are legit and top notch. I asked him to change the name to Top Notch Photography so we will see how that pans out.
    Seriously though he is a great guy, But he is even a better photographer! I am upset because I do not have any friends or family who are getting married that I can refer Joe to... He is the constant professional and makes sure he gets all of the shots he needs. He will not disappoint you!!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Julie and Mark · Married on 11/09/2013

Thank you Joe and Mary for doing such a wonderful job at our wedding. The pictures came out abslutely beautiful. Our whole family commented on what a fantastic job you both did. You were there for us every step of the way. We will recommend you to everyone. Your services are impeccable. Thank you again.

Sent on 12/31/2013

robert and karen · Married on 10/12/2013

It is with pleasure that Karen and I recommend Joe and his wife for your consideration . Professionalism and quality of service where above our expectations . They have made it a wonderful task to sort out pictures for the album . All of our guests had high praise for the way Joe and Mary made them feel so comfortable while not being aware of their presence .

Sent on 12/06/2013

Nicolette · Married on 10/11/2013

Joe and mary were fantastic.. Our proofs were absolutely beautiful. Joe and mary were very helpful and professional.

Sent on 11/25/2013

Howard · Married on 10/06/2013

Well let me start by saying that when we met with Joe and Mary for the first time, they made us feel very comfortable. They were very attentive to our needs and what we wanted. On the day of the wedding I had an issue with the Limo driver that he was in a hurry and I was getting stressed about it. Joe could have easily ignored my situation but instead took me on the side and talked to me and tried to calm me down. ( I have to give him an A for effort ) To me that was someone paying attention to his customer and going that extra mile.
    On the wedding day Mary and Joe were fantastic. We did all our pictures before the ceremony so we could enjoy our wedding. They took some wonderful shots during the ceremony also some wonderful candid shots during the reception. I don't think they missed a single person, anything think I wanted they accommodated my wife and I. My wife and I picked our pictures and it was like reliving the wedding.
    The pictures were great!!!!
    My wife and I are extremely happy that we went with Joseph Mancuso Photography.
    They really do care about their customers.
    I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THEM
    Linda and Howie

Sent on 11/12/2013

antonietta · Married on 10/05/2013

I cannot express how grateful i am to joe and mary. not only was it a pleasure having them be my photographers but just having them there was wonderful they kept everything so easy and so calm and helped make my day worry free. also they took wonderful pictures and i love them.. thanks again

Sent on 11/07/2013

Claire · Married on 09/14/2013

My husband and I eloped in New York, we are from British Columbia Canada. Joseph was very responsive and always answered my emails in a timely fashion and was very helpful with any questions or concerns that we had. If I ever needed a photographer again in New York, he would be the first choice. All of the photos are amazing!

Thank you so much for helping making our big day so special/memorable.

Sent on 10/23/2013