Joseph Mancuso Photography Reviews

Joseph Mancuso Photography 3
Joseph Mancuso Photography 4
Joseph Mancuso Photography 5

Rachel · Married on 10/14/2017

Joseph and Mary were truly amazing, they work together as an incredible team! They were extremely professional, kind, patient and accommodating, we would highly recommend to anyone having a special occasion. They provided digital copies as well as hard copies, and we couldn't be more happy with our photos!
    Our wedding day came & went so fast, but they captured so many wonderful moments on our special day. Having these amazing photos allows us to relive the experience, thank you Mancuso Photography!

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Joseph Mancuso Photography 6

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2017

Joseph and Mary were great! My husband and I were running a bit behind schedule but Joseph and Mary made sure to get all the pictures we wanted throughout the event. They are great with keeping in contact. They got us the digital and hard copies of all of our event photos and boy are they beautiful. We were nervous about the pictures because neither of us feel comfortable with pictures of ourselves but we have to say, Joseph and Mary did an amazing job we can even honestly say we love so many pictures of us from our wedding day. We can't thank you enough Joseph and Mary!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/06/2017

Joe and Mary are amazing ! From the moment we met them we instantly knew we were in good hands. On the day of they made us feel comfortable, went above and beyond and they made sure we had all the pictures we wanted. We recently got our wedding pictures back and were blown away ... they are perfect ! I can’t wait till our next event so we can have Joe and Mary capture it for us! If you are looking for a wedding photographer ... look no further ! They are the best

Sent on 12/18/2017

Laura · event on 09/16/2017

Mary and Joseph Mancuso (Joseph Mancuso Photography) traveled from Long Island to photograph our son’s Bar Mitzvah in New Jersey on September 16th and we are thrilled that they were willing to do so! Absolutely everything about working with them and the products they delivered, are worth shouting about! The photos we received are fantastic; we couldn’t be happier! They captured the day beautifully – from the entrance to the venue to some family photos at the end of the day...and absolutely everything in between!

Moreover, Mary and Joseph were an absolute pleasure to work with. Of note, I found them on the internet and did not meet them in person until the day of the Bar Mitzvah. However, I spoke to them on the phone a few times and called some of their references…who gave them rave reviews….and now I understand why! They are very professional, were always responsive, and clearly wanted to make sure that they captured all of the photos that my husband and I wanted taken and that we were happy with their services. Furthermore, having shopped around, I can tell you that their price is a fraction of what other photographers charge, and the products they delivered less than 4 weeks after the Bar Mitzvah -- a beautiful album with prints of more than 400 photos and a DVD with all of the photos -- surpass what many other photographers would provide for a much heftier cost. If you are in need of a photographer, I highly recommend Joseph Mancuso Photography!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Patrick · Married on 08/04/2017

Fantastic job would highly reccomend for any and all events totally professional in ever area of Photography get the shots you will love.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Amorette · Married on 08/03/2017

Joseph and Mary were great!! The photos of my daughter Gianna's sweet 16 were amazing and gave us beautiful memories of her teeeifuc party!! Joseph and Mary didn't miss any moments. They captured everything. I would recommend using.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Chris · Married on 06/17/2017

Joe and Mary did a wonderful job at our wedding. They were able to capture the excitement of the day yet never in anyone's way. We were so pleased the way they made sure to photograph everyone in the room. The pictures are truly a treasure, we were very happy with Joe and Mary.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Donna · Married on 06/10/2017

John and I were so pleased with Joseph and Mary's service. They were not only professional, they were unobtrusive and blended in with our guests! The pictures are outstanding and it will be difficult to pick the best 100 pictures for our album. Thanks Joseph and Mary for helping to make our wedding day so memorable! We would highly recommend you to anyone who needs a photographer! Donna

Sent on 08/03/2017

Cristina · Married on 06/04/2017

We couldn't ask for more, we are both so happy that we chose Joseph & Mary to be our wedding photographers. They were prompt, professional, and as one of my guests told me, they really were the life of the party. Joseph and Mary are talented and kind, thank you so much for making our day special!

~ Cristina & Stephen

Sent on 08/22/2017

Brittany · Married on 04/22/2017

Joseph and Mary were absolutely amazing , I have absolutely no complaints or concerns. The service and quality is 5 star top of the line. My wedding photographs are absolutely beautiful and they did everything me and my husband asked. I highly recommend using them both for all your events. I know for sure I will be using them for my future events and children's parties as well. We fell in love with them before we even saw our pictures and they made our night one to always remember forever, thank you Joseph and Mary so much !!! You're the best

Sent on 06/29/2017
  • F

Frances · Married on 04/08/2017

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Joseph Mancuso Photography! My sister recommended this vendor to us when she got married several years ago, and the quality of their work is still as amazing as ever. My sister loved her pictures, and we loved ours as well! Joseph and Mary were absolute professionals. They worked with us every step of the way, even after we made some changes to the schedule for the day. Thank you Mancuso Photography for capturing our special day!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Melissa · Married on 12/31/2016

It was an absolute pleasure working with Joseph and Mary. They are an amazing couple. They made me feel like we were family. They were on top of everything and so prepared. My husbands button came off on his tuxedo and Mary sewed it so fast that I didn't even know it had happened and my dress was so dirty from the photo shoot in the grass but she had these wipes that took the dirt right out. It really was amazing how well prepared they were, they went above and beyond the expectations of a photographer and that's just a bonus, the photos were absolutely beautiful. The shots they took and the angles were perfect. Everyone at my party loved them and kept saying how they couldn't believe how great they were and were extremely happy with the quality of the photos when we received them. Joseph and Mary are hands down the best photographers I have ever met.

Sent on 02/06/2017

Samantha · Married on 11/19/2016

Joe and Mary were a dream to deal with. They were professional and personable from beginning to end. I absolutely got the most value for my money with using Mancuso Photography! Our pictures came out absolutely gorgeous! I couldn't have been more pleased!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Phyllis · Married on 10/31/2016

I have know Joe for 20 years he was my wedding photographer and I have used him for all my events with my children. He just did my daughters sweet 16 and he was AMAZING.

Sent on 09/29/2016

When we were looking for a photographer for our daughter's Bat Mitzva, a friend recommended Joseph Mancuso. The minute we met him and Maria at the party, we knew we made an excelet choice. They were kind, profecional, creative, caring, friendly and by the end of the evening we felt as if they were part of our family. It is not everyday that you meet such special and fine people like them. We are very happy to have them again at our younger daughter's Bat Mitzva in the fall.

Sent on 08/02/2016
  • User7498482 · event on 10/22/2016

I used Joseph Mancusso Photography for my children's B'nai Mitzvah in October 2016. Joseph and Mary were wonderful!! They were professional, quick to respond to my every question, prompt, courteous and great with our guests! The pictures came out beautiful and I loved that they gave me a CD with the images, as well as the printed pictures. Also, Joseph and Mary were very flexible with packages they offered, as well, which was very helpful to keep the cost within my budget.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Michael · Married on 10/14/2016

From the moment you meet Joe and Mary, you realize that you've found something special. I cannot believe how amazing they are, and how well they work together as a team. During our initial consultation, I looked at my wife-to-be after about five minutes and we knew we had found our photographers. As someone who works in the weddings industry, I've met a lot of photographers. Many of them are good, some of them are great at certain things, and a few of them are not so good, but NONE of them are the total package like Joseph Mancuso Photography.

The day of, they were SO ACCOMMODATING despite our day not progressing as perfectly as we planned it (what a surprise!). Throughout the schedule changes, location changes, last minute picture requests, and nervousness of what we were about to do, Joe and Mary made us feel at ease and taken care of - they were literally the rock that we clung to and made the rest of the day feel so much smoother.

They worked hand in hand with the videographer we booked, seamlessly making his job easier and (I think) he did a better job BECAUSE they were there to assist him.

During the wedding and reception, they got all of the shots that mattered (and then some). They did such a great job that we had many requests for their card and my friends will all be getting (STRONG) recommendations from us when they plan their weddings. We knew they were doing a great job the day of, but four weeks later when we first got to see how all the pictures came out, we were even MORE impressed. What an amazing collection of memories that we'll have for the rest of our lives - honestly, we couldn't thank them enough. They even managed to make me look good enough to deserve to be standing next to my now-wife (which is no easy task)!

Our day would have been completely different (and MUCH MUCH worse) if we didn't have the fortune to find and hire Joseph Mancuso. I cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 12/31/2016

Theresa · Married on 09/24/2016

It was a beautiful experience. Joseph and Mary are a great team. Professional and friendly. My husband and I couldn't have felt more comfortable and pleased. Mancuso photography was recommended to us by a friend who spoke very highly and they definitely lived up to their recommendation. Everything was perfect our proofs came out great! We can not wait to see our albums and we will definitely be using mancuso photography for future events.

Sent on 11/05/2016

Bobby · Married on 09/18/2016

Joe & Mary are wonderful to work with. They are available, timely, professional, warm, and provide a calm and comfortable feel. Our photos were amazing and captured so many remarkable moments. My wife and I really enjoyed spending our special day with them. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/15/2017

Christine · Married on 09/10/2016

Joe and Mary Mancuso are wonderful photographers. They are professional and courteous. Both Joe and Mary were very attentive to the bride before the ceremony at the hotel. They got beautiful shots of the bride and groom pre-ceremony and during the ceremony. They managed to get amazing family shots as well as candid guest photos at the reception. I highly recommend them for your wedding.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Samantha · Married on 09/10/2016

Joe was outstanding. The photos came out beautifully. He knew exactly where and how to make pictures. My son looked so handsome in his photos. It's a day I will and can't forget thanks to Joseph Mancuso Photography.

Sent on 12/13/2016

I cannot express how much I adore these amazing photographers. Aside from being amazing at their work, they are a true delight and incredibly special in every way. I could not have chosen a better photographer to work with. They are kind and flexible and so much fun to be around. They are so experienced and know exactly what to do to capture your memories forever. They are so flexible and reliable. I have used them a few times and having them at our celebrations is such an honor. Joseph and Mary will do anything they are asked. Their photography is AMAZING! They captured moments that I would have wanted without even being asked. They are warm and friendly but most of all so professional and skilled. I can't wait for them to be at our next celebration.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Jennifer · Married on 07/10/2016

Exceeded our expectations! He learned the names of everyone in our wedding party, he made everyone feel comfortable. Our pictures came out beautiful. If you want a professional, experienced photographer at your wedding then hire Joe and Mary. With all the chaos that goes on throughout the day, its nice not having to worry about the photographer. 5 stars all the way.

Sent on 08/29/2016

Shardae · Married on 06/26/2016

We loved working with Joseph and Mary. It is one of the best decisions that we made in planning our wedding. The photos of our wedding beat our expectations, which were set very high after seeing the awesome work in their portfolio. Their work really captured the beauty of our wedding. Beyond that, both Joseph and Mary were an absolute JOY to work with from the very start. They were, friendly, helpful, professional, punctual, and fun every step of the way. Thank you for capturing the best moments of our lives.

Sent on 08/07/2016

Andre & Jacqui · Married on 06/19/2016

They were great to deal. Very responsive, professional and great value. We would definitely use them again!!!

Sent on 07/29/2016