Joseph Dix Photography Reviews

Joseph Dix Photography 6
Joseph Dix Photography 7
  • Cristyn

Cristyn Olenick · Married on 06/21/2019

Better than we could have imagined!

We knew Joseph was our guy the first time we met him and promptly cancelled another intro meeting with a different photographer. Joseph was communicative, open to ideas, professional and most importantly listened to what we wanted. And he delivered ten fold! Our wedding was a rainy Saturday in June which was really disappointing at first but ended up being really sweet and romantic. Josephs pictures completely picked up this vibe and we are so grateful for them. Best of all we ended up with a great new friend :) I would absolutely recommend Joseph Dix to capture your special day without reservation.

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Joseph Dix Photography 8
    Joseph Dix Photography 9

Emily · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing Experience

I got married in Asheville but I live in Florida, I was very worried about not being able to meet my vendors ahead of time but Joseph was simply amazing and the best vendor I worked with. Flexible, kind, professional, and our photos looked incredible. I was so happy with how he captured our day and I was so pleased with how beautiful they all turned out. Unlike many other photographers Joseph gives you full access to all of the photos he takes (not just the best 25 or 50) for download or print. He has been wonderful and I highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Donald

Donald Anguish · Married on 05/04/2019

The best! Amazing overall experience!

Joseph was absolutely amazing! He got all the pictures we wanted and many pictures we didn't know we wanted. Not only were the pictures great, but he was incredible easy to work with. I would 100% recommend Joseph and couldn't be more pleased with the overall experience. Thank you, Joseph!

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Joseph Dix Photography 10

Melanie · Married on 04/06/2019

Incredible photographer!

We cannot recommend Joseph enough! Long story short, we had our first photographer decide to practically back out three months before our wedding. An incredibly stressful situation turned into a perfect one. Joseph came to the rescue and made our day absolutely amazing. He was very kind and easy going- a true pleasure to work with. We were super awkward (and still are) at getting our pictures taken and he made us feel very comfortable. All of our friends and families are still talking about our pictures and our wedding was two months ago! Thank you Joseph for making our day perfect and giving us so many pictures to remember it by!!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Joseph Dix Photography 11
    Joseph Dix Photography 12

Victoria · Married on 03/30/2019

Best photographer ever!!

Joseph was the most amazing photographer that I could've asked for on my big day! Weeks leading up to it, he would constantly be in touch to make sure all the details were smoothed out. We got married at Highland Brewery in Asheville, and wanted a place for our first look that didn't look like a brewery. We ended up doing it in the Meadow at Highland. I was a little nervous about it, but he made it look perfect! You can't even tell that we are still on Highland's land. I love it so much. He still keeps in touch with us, making sure that we are happy with all of the photos he gave us. I could not be more happy with his work, and hope to use him in the future! Thanks Joseph!

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Joseph Dix Photography 17
    Joseph Dix Photography 18
    Joseph Dix Photography 19

Kelsey · Married on 12/08/2018

Such a great experience with Joseph!

Joseph was so amazing for our wedding day photos! He made everyone feel so comfortable, even those that are usually camera shy (me included)! He was so easy to work with, professional and welcoming, and so accommodating - even if it meant trekking through the snow for some awesome shots and dodging the crazy guests on the dance floor :) We can not wait to see the final result of our photos but from the few we have seen so far - they are AMAZING.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/29/2018

Everything was great!

Seriously, if you are looking for a photographer close or around Asheville, Joseph is fantastic! I was so happy with all of the pictures that came out. When you are at your wedding trying to talk to everyone there, you don’t know the moments you miss, and I’m so glad he was there to capture them! It was the greatest day of my life and all my vendors, (Especially Joseph) made it easy to just have fun the entire time and not worry!

(P.S. You really do get what you paid for! ☺️)

Sent on 11/18/2018

Aaron · Married on 08/04/2018

Joseph had a very professional booth which caught my eye at a wedding festival in Asheville. His photos on display had a clean elegance to them; he is able to capture emotion in the moment without any gimmicky tricks or obtrusive post-shoot filters. My wife and I were blown away by the quality of the photos Joseph took for our engagement; our shoot at Black Balsam Knob resulted in stunning pictures of our silhouettes during the sunset. He provided guidance regarding each shoot location and poses, but also allowed us to the freedom to get comfortable. Working with him was easy and enjoyable, and we are glad we chose Joseph!

Sent on 08/12/2018
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 08/04/2018

Professional photographer with a wonderful eye

Joseph was my wedding photographer, and did an amazing job. He offered a second photographer at a reasonable hourly rate, which we selected for several hours to cover our ceremony and other key moments. He is exceptionally skilled at unique portraits with depth, and was tirelessly taking photos for six hours nonstop. Joseph was very easy to work with, and provided guidance while allowing us to assume natural poses. I can't wait to see the leatherbound photo book he is putting together for us!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Gerald · Married on 07/14/2018

Joeseph was a wonder to work wtih for our special day. We were in a time crunch and everything was a bit hectic, however we had a referral from another vendor about Joseph and his work - needeless to say we were blown away when we received the link to the proofs and the photos. Joseph was prompet, courteous, intuitive and open to hearing our ideas on what we wanted. During the time that Joseph and is Assistant were very well engaged with our wedding party, our guests and us to ensure that the special moments from our day were captured forever. We would highly recommend Joseph to any prospective couple, his attention to detail and ability to capture all that is special about your day in photograhs is simply amazing.

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Joseph Dix Photography 20

Carol · Married on 06/02/2018

We were hoping to capture the joy of the wedding, and the spontaneous fun moments throughout the evening. Joseph Dix Photography did both perfectly. After all the planning for the big day, you want to be able to recall the many memories, the photos will be a valuable treasure.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Julianne · Married on 06/02/2018

We really enjoyed working with Joseph Dix for both our engagement and wedding photos. We have so many excellent photos to choose from for prints to share with our families and keep for ourselves, it has been hard to narrow it down!

Sent on 08/11/2018
    Joseph Dix Photography 21
    Joseph Dix Photography 22
    Joseph Dix Photography 23
    Joseph Dix Photography 24
    Joseph Dix Photography 25
    Joseph Dix Photography 26

Gina · Married on 10/21/2017

Joseph is highly professional and excellent at making you feel at ease. This is super great if you're not too comfortable being in front of the camera - he was wonderful about suggesting poses for us and making sure we looked great for our photos! He was also flexible when we had a few additional shots we wanted to add (like shooting us at a bar) and got some great photos as a result! Highly highly recommended!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

Joseph is extremely professional and friendly--a joy to work with! He is so helpful in making a photo session feel natural for amateurs like us. We absolutely love our engagement photos. We had a blast working with him and would recommend him to anyone wanting a top notch wedding photographer. Can't wait to have him photograph us again on our wedding day!

Sent on 03/17/2017

Chris · Married on 10/07/2017

Joseph is a very gifted photographer and beyond professional! His work was exemplary, and made out special day even more so!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Rindi · Married on 10/07/2017

It was an absolute joy to work with Joseph Dix Photography. Our daughter's wedding pictures are gorgeous; second to none! He captured every aspect of this once in a lifetime event so beautifully for our family. His attention to detail and creative nature are incredible. Having the right photographer is one of the most important decisions when planning an event. I’m so thankful we trusted our wedding memories to Joseph.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Randall · Married on 08/26/2017

Joseph was incredible to work with! He was able to capture all the candid moments at our wedding and communicated with us every step of the way. We highly recommend him for all occasions!

Sent on 12/06/2017
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 05/20/2017

I can honestly say that booking Joseph as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made in the planning process! He is willing to go above and beyond to make your day special and stress-free, and has such an awesome easy-going personality that makes everyone around him feel at ease. He is also organized, punctual, and easy to get in contact with, which any bride knows is so important in making your big day run smoothly! Lastly, and most importantly, I truly could not have asked for more beautiful photographs. Your wedding day goes by so fast, and Joseph captured our day so elegantly in photographs that we will cherish forever! Even months later, they still take my breath away when I look through our wedding album. Joseph is an amazing, talented photographer and an all-around great guy that I would recommend a thousand times over!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Nathan · Married on 06/26/2016

Joseph was so great to work with! He spent time understanding what we wanted and looked for our input so he could focus on what was important to us. I have to give him props for keeping his cool while dealing with our wedding party. They were such a rambunctious group! Best of all - his pictures were AMAZING!!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Breonte · Married on 10/10/2015

If you clearly communicate your vision for your big day, and make sure that vision is in step with your budget, then Joseph will do a fantastic job.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Joseph Dix Photography is amazing. He was very hands on with us throughout the process. We had Engagement pictures done first, and were so pleased that we wanted wedding photos done too! He took photos from angles that we were not expecting on our wedding day. It certainly captured the moment in each picture, making our special day, much more special.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/17/2016

Joseph was an amazing photographer. He arrived earlier than I requested to check out the space beforehand. I had a massive shot list and he captured most shots on my list. Details was an important thing I wanted captured and I am so glad we will have those photos. I ended up with hundreds of great shots that he edited in 5 weeks! We also got the most adorable flash drive from him with all of the high res photos. I highly recommend Joseph!

Sent on 11/02/2016