59 Reviews for Delgado Studios

Multi. Locations (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Slideshow (1)
Digital Files (1)

My husband and I met with a few photographers before finding Joe. Our friends used Joe as their photographer for their wedding and the pictures were outstanding. When we met with him he invited us to his house, which he made us feel so welcomed. We had such a great experience talking with him. Joe and his team are truly the best of the best.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Joseph Delgado’s photography is pure excellence. His work is stunning and he has a true artist’s eye for capturing important moments. He and his assistants exemplify professionalism through and through and are easy to work with, fun, and inspired.

Joseph kept the entire process streamlined from start to finish. He was on time, consistent with communication and got our photos to us in a timely and efficient manner.

I highly recommend Delgado studios to anyone looking to capture their special event with a professional and a genuinely nice guy!

Photo for Delgado Studios Review - Delgado Studios keeping it fun and capturing the exuberance!
Profile Picture Susan, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joseph takes very creative photos which was my biggest concern when finding the perfect photographer. He was very professional and went above and beyond for a great shot. He got soaked by the ocean just to get the shot he wanted. He and his team were also very down to earth and funny which helped with wedding day anxiety.

Profile Picture Halie, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter

I honestly can’t say enough nice things about working with Joe and how please I was with his services. I think his strongest quality is evident by simply looking at his beautiful images. His ability to use lighting to make his pictures stand out above the rest is undeniable. This factor alone is what attracted me to his work in the first place. I looked through the photographs of many other photographers and most looked washed out, as though they were filtered for instagram (great for making every day pictures look better but not for your wedding pictures!). His ability to come up with creative shots is also outstanding and also easily evident by peaking through his work. He says that he won’t finish a wedding day unless he got a real “wow shot”. He also takes the time to get to know you and your significant other so that he can bring that out in his pictures. He is very upfront on what is realistic in your requests and if he thinks something won’t work (ideas, timing, ect.). Lastly, Joe was by far my easiest vendor to work with! He is very personable, organized, easy to contact, responsive, and truly listens to you. It is hard to find a personalized photographer that is not just there because it is ‘a job’. Joe and his team will make your experience truly special. I think it speaks volumes that I have already recommended the Delgado Studios team to some of my own friends and family! I am confident they won’t let you down!

Photos
Profile Picture Julie, 7/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Absolutely amazing from start to finish. Professional in every aspect with tremendous results. We love Joe!!!

Profile Picture James, 4/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The most important vendor to be booked is your photographer! I didn't even know where to begin when it came to looking for a photographer. I went on wedding wire and also posted on Facebook for recommendations. My sister previously used Joseph for my nephew's First birthday family shoot. Looking at his photos it made me want to explore his weddings. I immediately became intrigued and genuinely impressed with his play on lighting! It's not photoshopped! I didn't believe it but he took the time to explain his process and how he goes about creating and capturing those moments and lighting that originally captivated my husband and I. Aside from his pure talent - he was unbelievably professional and responded with in moments sometimes even on weekends unless he was working an event.

He is truly passionate about what he does - and his proof is in his work! It speaks for itself! He is truly a talented photography genius. He is honest, easy going, makes you feel super comfortable effortlessly! Jospeh was able to capture every moment, emotion, and every detail.

If you are working on a budget he has packages for all budgets and the pictures he captures will last a life time!

I already told Joseph he will be booked for our future baby showers, family shoots, first birthdays, etc.

He is also very punctual he was actually early Ronny wedding by almost 20 minutes which I truly appreciated and he was able to put me at ease!

Profile Picture Jordan, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amazing photographer and person! The best feeling is to trust, hands down, that your photographer will capture your wedding day perfectly. Joseph Delgado produces quality photos that are timeless and beautiful. He was recommended by several people, independently. We had no choice but to look into who this photographer was that everyone seemed to be raving about. Needless to say, we got married on April 30, 2017 and we are so incredibly pleased with his work. Thank you again Joe for all your efforts and professionalism :o)

Profile Picture Dina, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joe photographed our November 2016 wedding, and we couldn't be happier! We were referred to Joe by my cousin and her husband, whose wedding Joe photographed a few years earlier. We were so impressed by his work that he was the very first vendor contact we made after booking our venue. From the start Joe was a complete pleasure to work with - friendly, accommodating, professional, and a source of great wedding day advice! My husband and I were at ease the entire time because we knew Joe would do a fantastic job, capturing all of the best moments. We truly appreciate his creativity, close attention to detail, sense of humor, and patience, because let's face it - wrangling family members and bridal party members together for pictures is no easy feat! We had the best time working with him as well as Matt and Meredith, the second photographer and assistant, who worked with Joe on our wedding. It's difficult for us to put into words how much we truly appreciate Joe and our BEAUTIFUL wedding photos. We just can't say enough about him. My husband and I HIGHLY recommend Joseph Delgado Photography!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Joseph and his team were such a great pleasure to work with! He is so professional, fun and creative with his photography! Joseph shot our engagement and wedding photos- we were beyond happy with the out come of both and so extremely pleased with how he captured our special day! I love every photo he shot. I will continue to recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Corinne, 10/22/16, 1 Review

*Update*
I left a review previously last year for our engagement shoot, but would love to leave another for our actual wedding a couple days ago. Joe and his team exceeded our expectations by miles. We had a second shooter, Matt Guidon and their assistant, Meredith were also beyond amazing. Joe and his team were incredibly efficient rounding up our many family members for portraits. We were actually ahead of time the whole day because they were so efficient in getting shots that we needed, that we actually made it to our cocktail hour!! As we saw some of the preview shots of the wedding as quickly as 3 days later, we couldn't be happier and grateful for having Joe as our photographer. He captured our day so beautifully, not to mention, fun to work with!! With a long day like that, it helps to laugh with your photographers!!
I HIGHLY recommend JDP for anyone's wedding :)

We booked Joseph for our wedding & we couldn't be more excited! So far he did our engagement session which came out beautifully- we got so many compliments! He's easy-going, responds to emails very quickly, happy to answer any questions you might have, and really just fun to work with. He's a funny guy where you feel like he's a friend taking your pictures, but is also extremely professional. Looking forward to what our wedding pictures will look like!

Profile Picture Paula, 10/21/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We met Joseph and he was so down to earth. We knew he was our photographer. He photographed our amazing engagement shoot at Liberty State Park. The pictures came out amazing! Then, the day of our wedding, he captured such wonderful shots! We've only seen a teaser amount of shots, and we're still blown away! Joseph and his team are so hospitable, and know what they are doing. Quick, and efficient as well! Thank you so much for capturing such great, and amazing quality shots that are seriously breath taking. You really have a great eye, and know how to capture the best photos possible!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/26/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I feel very fortunate to have Joseph Delgado photograph my backyard wedding. Everything was perfect from when I first spoke with him to book the photo shoot til the very last picture he took. He is very professional, super down to earth, easy to talk to, and an all around great guy. He is very easy to work with and takes amazing pictures. He was able to expertly capture all of our photography requests. Anyone who books him will not be disappointed. He is worth every penny!!

Profile Picture User6940092, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When we first found Joe's website, we were impressed. His ability to capture and document all those images that you'd want when getting married- from the bride putting on her dress to dancing at the reception with friends and family, his work was among the best we had seen. But it was really Joe's fun, laid back attitude that really sold us. He's the kind of guy that could fit-in at any wedding. I was going to wait to write the review after viewing all the photos but realized it wasn't even necessary. I loved the engagement photos and the sneak peak we've seen thus far from the wedding. He made the engagement session so much fun. He was SO responsive with emails and any questions we had. He was also very open to our suggestions and was willing to try anything. When the big day finally came, it felt like he was an old friend. He was so great working with our friends and family - getting all the shots we wanted in a timely manner. To have someone who's company you genuinely enjoy by your side on one of the most important days of your life was awesome. He is funny and full of energy and when we saw the images he had gotten on our wedding day, we were just blown away. He's definitely at the top of his game and choosing him as your photographer would be a choice you won't regret!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 5/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Hire this guy! He has a great personality, he always looks for the best shots. Makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera which is very hard for me. Reasonably priced too!

Profile Picture Sandy, 5/21/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

I hesitate to review Joseph because frankly, I don't think I can do him justice.
When my [now] husband and I were looking for a photographer, we decided early on candid photographs were a must. As a result, we scrutinized every photographers portfolio to see their skill around that specific requirement. Joseph was the only photographer we found who clearly not only understands the fundamentals of photography (framing, lighting, alternating lenses, depth of field, composition, portraits, perspective etc.) but can recognize candid photo opportunities. Meaning, he is also able to read people and moments and emotions and captures the motion happening. When we looked at his portfolio, we immediately noticed they had movement and life. The emotion seeped through. Despite us not knowing any of his subjects, as a viewer I was drawn in. The brides sparkle in her eyes was firey, the grooms love radiated through, the guests faces emanated the joy of the occasion- it felt like we were there and like we knew these people... because of a photograph!
Needless to say, Joseph exceeded our (very high!) expectations on our rainy wedding day. The photos he shot are truly exceptional. While reviewing them, I feel like I'm drawn right back into the moment. Even coworkers who were unable to attend told me, 'thank you so much for sharing your photos! I felt like I was there with you!'.
The ability to take photos in that regard, I think is an exceptionally rare attribute but Joseph embodies it. On another note, Joseph is positively gregarious. He has the best disposition, attitude, and dives right into his work. He's just amazing and so personable. The first time we met (was the wedding day) and I just felt immediately at ease with him. Even my hair and makeup artists told me he's the best photographer they'd ever encountered when working a wedding. As you can see, I cannot recommend him enough!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/7/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

I can not say enough great things about Joseph and his team! From the second we met him we knew he was the best photographer for us we didn't even need to think about it. We started off with our engagement session. Joseph made it so comfortable and easy for us. We had so much fun with him that day. We were blown away when we received our photos they were amazing! Then our wedding day came and we knew we were in good hands. Joseph and him team were so amazing professional and personable! The number one reason we chose Joseph was because we wanted something different and unique we knew he could give that to us. Our whole time with Joseph was seamless and stress free. We just received our photos and they are move than We could have imagined. They are just beautiful, unique and totally us! We also loved how quick we received everything and how easy it is to get in touch with Joseph! We will be using him in the future for other events for sure! Amazing amazing amazing!!!!!

Profile Picture Tara, 5/6/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Joe and his team are truly the best of the best. From the planning process to our engagement pictures up until our wedding day and after, Joe has been a complete professional and pleasure to work with. He takes the most unique, beautiful and memorable shots and makes you feel comfortable and at ease while shooting! Everything was seamless and perfect from start to finish. Highly, highly recommended!!!!!

Profile Picture heather, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

After seeing Joseph Delgado's photographic artistic ability and his keen eye for capturing romance we knew he was the one for us. We had our engagement photos done by him and our wedding this year! People comment about how stunning our engagement photos came out and how they look like those professional pictures that come with frames when you initially purchase them. Mr. Delgado is very professional, personable, and extremely friendly!! Please set up and meeting with him, he is truly worth it!

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Joseph Delgado is an AMAZING Photographer! His work stands out far beyond the rest. My husband and I knew immediately that we wanted Joseph to photograph our Wedding. We just received all of our photos and they are stunning. Can't thank Joseph enough for the beautiful photos that we will cherish for years to come!!

Profile Picture Sharyn, 10/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Joseph Delgado Photography was certainly one of the best "wedding decisions" my husband and I could have made. We first became interested in Joe's work after seeing the wonderful job he did on a friend's wedding. Fast forward a few years when we got engaged, I knew immediately I wanted Joe to photograph our wedding! Admittedly, neither my husband or I enjoy being photographed but, Joe and his team made the whole process much easier! Joe's work speaks for itself- having posted some of our photos on social media we have heard nothing but positive feedback about the photos, even as much as "Your photos look like something straight out of a wedding magazine!". We could not be happier with our experience with Joe and his team. Just perfect!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joe and his crew were a rare find of talent and professionalism along with a great personality and sense of humor behind the camera and in front of the them. Well beyond worth the price of admission!

Profile Picture Joseph, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

how can i say enough about how amazing joe and his staff are? there are not enough words! lets just start with our engagement session...the place we picked to send joe to had a festival happening that (i) failed to research (sorry joe!). joe got there before us and explained what was going on and our options. i said we are in your hands joe! he took initiative and found a nearby park which we met him at. we were winging it, but it was amazing! my now husband and i were so awkward and didnt know what we were doing, good thing joe did! joe captured brad and i so well in our pictures and we knew our wedding pics would be off the charts! in true brad and emily fashion, the wedding day led to tons of rain and a wedding dress that was being taken in about 2 inches by my bridesmaid. joe and his group were so upbeat and positive through all of the chaos that it didnt even feel like chaos anymore! the place we had chosen to do our bridal party photos was cross estate gardens (highly recommend). joe was in photog heaven! the rain didnt stop him from getting such amazing, unique, fun, pictures! they were troopers for putting up with the rain and the mud. after all the sneak peak pics he put on his site that were incredible, when we got all of our pictures we were blown away! the little details he picked up on without even being told, were incredible! would i recommend joseph delgado?! the answer is HELL YES! he really takes the time to get to know his couples and have fun with them. it honestly didnt feel like we found joe, JOE found US and it truly shows in our wedding album! check out our album "EMILY & BRAD" on joes site and you will see what i mean. love you joe!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/27/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I looked at many photographers for our wedding and we
are so happy that we chose Joseph! He was incredibly easy to work
with both with our engagement session and our wedding. He was very
quick with his responses over email and answered any questions that we
had. We had a bit of a tight time frame to work with and he managed
to get every shot we wanted and more!! One great part of his service
is that he posts a few pictures just a day or two after the wedding
which was great to have to look at during our honeymoon!! We got
married the end of June and in less than 2 months we had our complete
profile of pictures. I can't believe that he is able to get them done
so quickly as I have friends that have had to wait close to a year to
get theirs. Overall he is a great person and amazing photographer and
I would definitely recommend him!!

Profile Picture Anna, 6/26/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Joseph Delgado was the photographer for our daughter's wedding this past June. His work is outstanding and he is the utmost professional. He is extremely reliable, listens to your vision for the event, and puts you at ease throughout the process. We received our prints very timely and were able to share some "teaser pictures" within a week post wedding on social media which was great. Joseph is very hands on and extremely responsive to any and all inquiries. Our pictures are stunning, and we highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Debbie, 6/6/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Joe is AMAZING! I honestly do not have enough great things to say about him. Joe was the photographer for my wedding on May 30. I get really uncomfortable taking pictures and Joe made the whole experience so much fun and relaxing. We had a long day which involved a morning prep at my house, a church wedding, pictures in a park, and then over to our venue. Joe was there for all of it and helped to make the day run so smoothly. We spent an entire day with Joe and we really just felt like we were hanging out with one of our friends. Having a photographer who is so nice, relaxing, and funny really can set the tone for what could be a chaotic/stressful day. We truly had a blast taking our pictures. At the reception you wouldn't even know him and his team (second photographer and assistant) were there. I've been to some weddings when the cameras are in your face and it's super annoying. In a nut shell, HIRE JOE! This was probably the best wedding related decision we made. I promise you will not regret it. You will love Joe's personality and you will get the most gorgeous photos of the best day of your lives.

Profile Picture Lynn, 5/30/15, 5 Reviews