Jordyn Vixie Photography Reviews

4 | Prescott, AZ

4 Reviews for Jordyn Vixie Photography

Sara · Married on 11/05/2015

The services I received were great! Great communication before the wedding. I got the photos back really soon and they turned out fantastic !

Sent on 01/14/2016

Kari · Married on 07/25/2015

Jordyn was a complete pro who really went out of her way to capture our wedding day. From the get-go, she was enthusiastic, asking about us as a couple and trying to get an idea of what we wanted. At the same time, she was very accommodating & came up with ideas/suggestions, which we appreciated as there was a lot to organise. She used our rehearsal to get an idea of the lighting & layout of our venue, at the same time taking a variety of excellent photos, several of which we ended up using in our final wedding album. On the day, she worked with cool efficiency, moving between where my husband was getting ready & my room to make sure she really captured every moment. She was firm & organised as we went through the ceremony & took family photos. Quite a feat with so many people wandering off with champagne! She showed real skill in how she positioned us & framed the photos throughout, making the most of a very special backdrop. She also spent a lot of time arranging the album & talking me through the options. The final product is something we will treasure for decades to come! We feel incredibly lucky & privileged to have had her as our wedding photographer.

Sent on 01/01/2016

Kristen · Married on 04/25/2015

Jordyn was a dream to work with! She doesn't shoot tons of photographs but what she did shoot was perfect and exactly what I dreamed of having. She knew exactly how to position people and made sure to get everything I wanted.

Sent on 01/22/2016

Kasie · Married on 05/10/2014

Jordyn is very talented! Most beautiful pictures ever. She is super friendly and great to work with! Her photos are true art.

Sent on 01/01/2016