Jordan Music Entertainment Reviews

Jordan Music Entertainment 5
Jordan Music Entertainment 6
Jordan Music Entertainment 7

Anita Kohavi · Married on 07/27/2019

Incredible amazing band! Wow!

No words can justify the professionalism, talent, and energy N'Demand delivered the night of my son and his brides epic wedding! Your band created a lifetime of memories for all guests, the dance floor was packed ALL NIGHT! AMAZING. I wish we could repeat the night again! Thank you!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Jordan Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Anita. Your son's wedding was amazing! We don't see too many parties go to 1:00am like yours did and the energy you had was off the charts. Thanks again for having us be part of Darrin and Silvia's beautiful wedding and we wish you all the best!
  • Roz

Roz · Married on 06/29/2019

Exceptional!

One month later still getting calls from wedding guests as to how amazing Jordan Music Entertainment was. They were high energy, so talented and kept the dance floor full until 1:00AM. This was the best choice we made! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis Medina · Married on 06/08/2019

You will only regret NOT having JME as your band...

Shane and JME were absolutely amazing from start to finish. We saw them at another wedding 2 weeks after we got engaged and booked them that night! Their set list has a great mix of old and new, and they even learned a few special songs for us. It's been a month since our wedding and we are STILL getting messages about our band. We were also on the fence about splurging for the 8 piece band, but it was completely worth it! From the second they started - our guests were out of their seats and on the dance floor.

I could go on and on...just book them!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Jordan Music Entertainment 8
    Jordan Music Entertainment 9
    Jordan Music Entertainment 10
    Jordan Music Entertainment 11
  • Jason

Jason · Married on 04/13/2019

Dance party from start to finish!

We had N'Demand for our wedding April 13 at Casa Del Mar in Santa Monica and they really made the night so amazing for us and all of our guests. The band sounded perfect and absolutely filled the room with incredible energy all night. The dance floor was absolutely packed and their MC and announcement duties were all done without a hitch as well. They learned our first dance song especially for us and really blew away our expectations all night. Overall it was absolutely 5/5 perfection.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Hannah · Married on 03/23/2019

Best band ever!

JME/ N'Demand is the best band you will ever hire. I am a musician myself, so I am very picky with my music...and let me tell you, this band was EVERYTHING and MORE. They knew exactly how to work the room and get everyone on their feet. Even my 83 year old grandma was on the dance floor all night. Everyone from our wedding said it was the best band they've ever heard!

JME was easy to work with and very responsive to any questions I may have had. We enjoyed every second working with them! I would recommend them to anyone looking to have a fun, high energy band for their event!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Jordan Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Hannah! It was truly our pleasure having our band N'Demand be a part of such an amazing wedding & party!! Congratulations again to you & Eric & good luck with everything that lies ahead!!
    Shane
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 03/17/2019

Best ever!

Wow! N Demand absolutely smashed it. Our wedding was fantastic in many ways, but the enduring memory for us will be all our families and friends, from all over the USA, UK, France and even New Zealand, dancing together until they had to be dragged from the floor to go home. They played the songs we love and they didn't try and do anything too crazy with their renditions. They also learnt to play two of our favourite songs especially for the occasion and they really nailed them both. In the words of Nile Rodgers: 'Music never lets you down, puts a smile on your face... makes you happy again.' This is most certainly true of this really wonderful band. Everybody danced.
    We really can't say enough kind words about this band. They are all so incredibly talented, the kind of talent you would never think you could get at your wedding!
    Now we just need to invent another occasion for them to play again... We might get divorced and remarry just so we can get them back! Shane and the gang - thank you so much! You made our day. You made everyone's day.

To those reading this considering N'Demand... you'd honestly be a fool not too chose them over any other band/dj/accordionist or barbershop quartet.

Kendra and Louis!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Jordan Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words & great review Kendra! It was truly our pleasure being a part of such a beautiful & fun wedding... & we also had a great time with you, your friends & family! Congratulations again to you & Louis, & good luck with all that lies ahead!!
    Shane

Chloe Cohen · Married on 02/16/2019

Best band ever.

N'Demand played at our wedding on 2/16/19 at Calamigos Ranch (Redwood Room) and I don't have enough words to truly summarize just how amazing they were! Every single person I have spoken with about our wedding wants to use this band for their wedding. Everyone said this was the best band they had ever seen play at a wedding. N'Demand got our party started the moment they got on the stage and didn't let up until the very last song. I am a pretty shy person and, at our wedding, N'Demand had me on stage singing along with them and dancing the entire night away (so much so I had blisters all over my feet the next day!) They sang the best, most upbeat music all night long and even sang the Hora better than most of the Jews in attendance! I really don't have the words to accurately sum up how grateful I am to N'Demand, Shane and Steve for making our wedding so gosh darn memorable and special and only wish I had another event coming up that I could book them for. I highly recommend JME and N'Demand to every single person out there planning a wedding or any other event that would allow for a band. This band is an insanely good time and you will not regret booking them for your party.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Jordan Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Chloe, and again it was truly our pleasure to have our band N'Demand be a part of your amazing wedding! Good luck to you & Brandon & all that lies ahead...
    Shane & Steve

Kevin Goldman · Married on 01/26/2019

So good!

Our wedding was a BLAST and we owe a huge part of it to N'Demand! We went with the 8 piece band and they ROCKED it all night! Every band member is super talented. The list of songs they play is extensive from all different genres, which allowed them to really play to our crowd. The dance floor was always packed. The night started with the Hora and was capped off by them playing "Living On a Prayer" while we shot off a confetti cannon. Our guests haven't stopped raving about them. Can't recommend JME and N'Demand enough!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Jordan Music Entertainment's reply:

Kevin- Thank you so much for the awesome review! We had a blast celebrating with you and all your friends and family and we wish you and Maria the best! I hope we see you at a future event!!

Catherine · Married on 01/05/2019

Incredible band!!

My husband and I got married on 1/5/19 in San Diego and we had this band play for us and they were unbelievable!! Our guests kept talking about how amazing they were and the dance floor was packed the whole night!! If you’re looking for a talented, fun, and band that can’t play almost anything, you should definitely choose them!!! 10/10 recommend them!!

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • Alessandra

Alessandra Eskander · Married on 10/06/2018

10/6/18 Eskander Wedding ♥️

From the moment my husband and I were introduced on the dance floor at our wedding reception, our guests never stopped partying to the great music of N’Demand. Shane Jordan, band leader, was wonderful to work with. His song selection covered so many types of music and the band followed our preferences while mixing it up so that our guests never wanted to leave the dance floor. Thanks to N’Demand our timeline for our special day was flawless with great attention paid to proper introductions, special wedding party dances, and making sure everything moved along while keeping everyone’s spirits so happy!
    Thanks again Shane for making our reception truly memorable.

Matt and Alessandra

Sent on 11/04/2018

Logan · Married on 09/29/2018

I'm as picky as it gets when it comes to music - especially live music. But N'Demand truly rocked. Extremely versatile band that was soulful, cool, and had everyone on the dance floor from minute one. Whitney and I couldn't have been happier and they helped bring home a perfect Wedding evening.

Sent on 10/12/2018

James · Married on 09/29/2018

Unbelievably Awesome Wedding Band!

Steve and N'Demand played at our wedding on 9/29 at L'Auberge Del Mar - and they absolutely crushed it!! We knew that we wanted a fun party and a crowded dance floor, and they were instrumental in delivering exactly that for 3 hours straight. The band and singers were all musically gifted, and they also helped put on a good show, both on the stage and by getting out on the dance floor. With all of the wedding decisions that need to be made, choosing JME / N'Demand is an easy one.

Thanks again!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Jordan Music Entertainment's reply:

James - thanks for the great review! You and your guests came ready to rock and we had a blast performing for you all. Wishing you and Morgan the best and thanks again for having us be part of your amazing wedding!

JOE · Married on 09/21/2018

I saw JME at my cousins wedding in Summer of 2017 and after that night my fiance and I went home and said we have to get them for our wedding! I shortly thereafter reached out to Shane who was a pleasure to work with and really helped me decide the size of the band, timing & everything!

Our wedding was just this past weekend (9/21) at Hummingbird Nest Ranch and JME was INCREDIBLE!!!!! I can't tell you the number of people who came up to my wife and I that night asking where we found them! They know how to get everyone on the dance floor and are just an absolute BLAST! The dance floor was packed the entire night; I would highly recommend JME!!!

Joe S.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Jordan · Married on 09/02/2018

Shane and his team were amazing!! All of our guests spoke very highly of JME and still are talking about them and we are almost a month after wedding. They kept the party going all night and really did a great job of reading the audience and knew what music to play to keep the party up and moving. Throughout the process of leading up to the day, Shane and his team were very open to any changes we had requested and also learned a few songs that we had asked them to play. The string trio was also worth adding for the ceremony, they did a great job. Having JME perform at our wedding was certainly one of, if not, the best decision we made for our day. Thank you Steve, Shane, and the rest of JME!!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2018

My husband and I got married at the Fairmont Grand Del Mar over Labor Day weekend this year. JME was recommended by both the hotel and our wedding planner. After doing a little research and having a preliminary call with Shane, we booked them immediately! They were fantastic from the very beginning, on top of all communication and logistical components, and a huge hit the night of the wedding! Steve, Shane and all of the musicians are extremely talented and professional, and we are so happy with their performance, they exceeding our expectations!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Alex · Married on 09/02/2018

Simply the best

We had an absolute black with JME at our wedding in early September and we are still getting compliments about how fun the dance floor was! I first saw this band at my friends wedding a couple years ago and knew at that moment JME was the one! Their singers (and everyone in the band for that matter) are incredibly talented and engaging - we wish we could do it all over again!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Maria · Married on 07/28/2018

We were referred to Jordan Music Entertainment through our wedding planner and we were absolutely blown away at how amazing this band was for our wedding (and we typically don't leave reviews!). JME was above and beyond anything we ever imagined for our wedding day and delivered exactly what we were looking for. From the beginning of the planning process which started with Shane, JME was always available and quick to respond to any questions we had. Once we got closer to our wedding day, we were connected with Steve who was extremely helpful in making sure our voices were heard in what type of music we wanted. That brings us to the day of our wedding - EVERYONE - young, old, middle-aged, was up and dancing throughout the entire night!!! We really wanted a band that would get everyone to dance and they completely exceeded our expectations. The band was extremely engaging with our crowd (even came down and played the saxophone on the dance floor!) and kept the music going the entire night. Not only were they engaging, but they were also just a really good band! So many guests told us that night and have continued to tell us this was the best band they've seen at a wedding. Thank you JME for making our wedding night the best celebration we could've ever asked for.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Lara · Married on 07/28/2018

We worked with JME for our wedding July 2018 at The Alexandria Ballrooms and couldn't be more impressed! From the initial contact with Shane and Steve to the performance on the wedding day, we were so pleased to be working with this fantastic agency. Shane and Steve were such a pleasure to work with patiently answering our many questions and flexible when needed. The band, N'Demand was FANTASTIC! I can't adequately put into words how impressed we were with their fantastic energy, sound, repertoire, and professionalism. Many guests told us that N'Demand was the best wedding band they had ever seen. There was never a moment where the dance floor wasn't packed and our guests were smiling the whole time. I could not give them higher recommendations or be happier with their performance. They were the highlight of our wedding and I wish I could do it all over again to have them play again.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Allison · Married on 07/14/2018

My husband and I attended a wedding with JME a few years ago and remember a packed and very fun dance floor. Having a live band was absolutely at the top of our list. We did our due diligence and searched around, but booked JME for our wedding on 7/14/18. They were very easy to work with, responsive, low maintenance and made the process stress free (which is HUGE when working with so many different vendors). They ask for music preferences, but read the crowd throughout the night and played songs accordingly doing a phenomenal job.

The dance floor was full within five seconds of the first song, and was full for the entire three sets of music. Everyone at our wedding asked how we found the band, saying they couldn't believe how good they were and saying it was the most fun dance floor they had ever been on. We could not have been happier with our decision to choose them, and wholeheartedly recommend them to ANYONE looking for a band for their wedding. It is worth every penny and you will not regret it in the least. I honestly would not waste your time looking any further and just book them now.

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Jordan Music Entertainment 12
    Jordan Music Entertainment 13
    Jordan Music Entertainment 14

Jordan Music Entertainment's reply:

Allison- Thanks for the great review!! We couldn't be happier for you and Mike and wish you both the best on all your adventures ahead!

Gretchen · Married on 07/14/2018

Shane Jordan of JME is absolutely fantastic to work with when booking N'Demand! His band, N'Demand played at our daughter's wedding and they were truly the best part of the reception. They were recommended to us after they played at a friends wedding. We booked the 8 piece band. As soon as they started playing the first song, the dance floor filled up. Looking around at the reception area, not a single guest sat down once the band started playing. It seemed as though every guest came up and asked "who is this band?" quickly followed by "they are awesome"!!! They were terrific musicians and the vocals could not have been better. If you are planning a wedding, a special event a work event you need to call Shane and book N'Demand. You are in for a memorable event, one people will be talking about for a very long time.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Erin · Married on 06/16/2018

This band is unreal. They made our wedding so much fun and we can’t thank them enough! Everyone was on the dance floor all night and we received so many compliments on behalf of them ALL night long! Thank you JME!!!!

Venue: The Ranch at Laguna Beach
    Date: June 16, 2018

Xo,
    Erin & Forest Monroe

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Jordan Music Entertainment 15
    Jordan Music Entertainment 16

Michael · Married on 06/02/2018

My cousin referred us to Jordan Music Entertainment (JME) when we mentioned that we were looking for a live band to play at our wedding. Looking for a great live band to perform at your wedding can be difficult and hard to find. For us, we hired JME for our wedding (@ Vibiana 06/02/18), and we couldn't have been happier.
    We had their string quartet play for our ceremony, and a 8 piece band play for our reception. Prices were very reasonable, and Steve and Shane were very helpful and responsive. They provided a list of songs (all different genre's of music) that you can choose from, and they were willing to learn new songs for both the ceremony and reception. During and after the wedding, we received many complements about how great the band was.
    I highly recommend using JME for any special occasion. I'm definitely using them/referring them for any future events.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Jordan Music Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the great review Michael! We are so happy for you and Dow-Ning and your wedding was absolutely beautiful! We wish you both much happiness with all your adventures together.

Analise · Married on 05/27/2018

We booked the N'Demand 8-piece band. Overall, the band was AMAZING and everything we could have imagined for our day! They kept us dancing all night and we are still getting compliments for how great they were. Not only was the music great, but they were also very responsive, easy to work with, and flexible. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Matthew · Married on 05/19/2018

JME absolutely killed it at our wedding! They were extremely professional, very talented, easy to work with, and kept the dance floor going all night long! They had an amazing playlist but were willing to learn a few songs (although we didn't need them to since they already knew all the ones we wanted!). I love that they can play such a wide variety of songs. Steve was easy to work with and allowed us to customize what we were looking for. And generally overall you could just really tell that they cared about the quality of the music and making our day special. And the pricing was incredible - what a great deal. You can't go wrong with these guys. They exceeded all of my wildest hopes!

Sent on 05/25/2018