235 Reviews for Jordan Music Entertainment

User Photos
Photos
Liability Insurance (6)
235 Jordan Music Entertainment Reviews

JME absolutely killed it at our wedding! They were extremely professional, very talented, easy to work with, and kept the dance floor going all night long! They had an amazing playlist but were willing to learn a few songs (although we didn't need them to since they already knew all the ones we wanted!). I love that they can play such a wide variety of songs. Steve was easy to work with and allowed us to customize what we were looking for. And generally overall you could just really tell that they cared about the quality of the music and making our day special. And the pricing was incredible - what a great deal. You can't go wrong with these guys. They exceeded all of my wildest hopes!

Profile Picture Matthew, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

JME is absolutely phenomenal! We had them play at our wedding on 4/28/2018 at The Beach Club in Santa Monica. Shane was extremely professional and great to work with leading up to the wedding and the band absolutely knocked it out of the park. MANY of our guests are still commenting about how much they loved the band. Thank you for making our wedding day better then we could ever imagine, we are forever grateful.

Profile Picture Erin, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We got married on 4/21/18 at Newport Beach Country Club. Jordan Music did an AMAZING job!! Our guests did not get off the dance floor, and in fact we kept the band overtime because everyone was having such a wonderful time. After the wedding, we kept hearing from our guests how much they enjoyed the band. Communication was also very easy from day 1 and they nailed our first dance, father/daughter and mother/son songs (all country). This is the second wedding in my family that Jordan Music has performed at and would highly recommend to anyone that wants the best in class band at their wedding. Thanks again Shane, Steve and NDemand! - Kim & Brandon

Profile Picture Kim, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Band was so great to work with and sounded fantastic!

Profile Picture Gabriela, 4/8/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

I first saw JME perform at my friends wedding in 2015, and when I got engaged last year, they were the FIRST call I made. They were so great, memorable, and talented, that I mentally booked marked them for 2 years...! They performed at our 3/24/18 wedding and it was everything and more. First and foremost, I was initially impressed with their responsiveness and communication. I would often times get responses just a few minutes after I sent an email, which, when you're planning a wedding, this is a HUGE relief and much appreciated. Now onto the talent. These guys are the real deal. If they had concerts, I would go to them, and often. No one left the dance floor for the entire reception (including myself, oops!) and guests have still not stopped talking about how fantastic they are. I have a feeling I will be seeing JME performing at many friends' weddings in the future. They truly helped make our special night the best night of our lives!

Profile Picture alanna, 3/24/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

We had our wedding reception at the beautiful Terranea Resort in California where we were entertained by N'Demand. This band was by far the best band I think we could have hired. Not only did they sound great but worked with us in playing other sound tracks that made our event even that more special. Working with Steve and Shane was a joy and they never said no to our request. The male and female vocalist were terrific and the band was tight.
Highly recommended.
Scott and Ellie 3-10-18

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Scott , 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

My name is Erica and my now husband Daniel and I got married on 1/13/18 at the Jonathan Club in Downtown Los Angeles. Shane and the N'Demand Jordan Music Entertainment group were absolutely FABULOUS to work with! Our guests could not stop talking about how incredible the band was all throughout our event, and I'm still getting calls about them days later. I've given out their information about 10 times already. They were high energy, WILDLY talented, and fun - they interacted with our guests, took my grooms request for Outkast, and sweetly trusted me when I insisted on a set of 80s rock. Not only did they rock until midnight, but they kept our 100s of guests sweating, and partying all night long until the lights came on. We used them for our ceremony music as well, and it was elegant, and lovely. I cannot recommend them enough!! Thank you!! I found JME at my friend's wedding, and called them the minute I set our wedding date.

Profile Picture Erica, 1/13/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Band

My name is Christine and husband Stephen and I got married at the Monarch Resort Hotel in Laguna Beach on 1/6/18. I must say, I have NEVER seen a dance floor so full in my life! Every song had soul and purpose and needless to say, the crowd went wild. They were great with making it personalized and special. Thank you for making our wedding one big dance floor!!

Profile Picture christine , 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

As the parents of the bride- it was a wonderful event hiring Shane and the band- they were fantastic-
the music, the voices, the band, how professional and easy it is to work with them
they made everything happen- they are simply wonderful and there are no words to express except Hire them for all your events- they are really great-
thank you we are so glad we came to you !! keep on rocking !!

Profile Picture becky, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Liability Insurance

JME was so amazing. My partner and I got married and everything went off without a hitch. Shane and crew kept the dance floor packed the whole night. It was such a fun time. 10/10 would recommend.

Profile Picture Ky, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We just had N'Demand for our daughter's wedding and are soooo happy we did! Great music, great energy, great singers and musicians! They elevated the energy and happiness level to the highest level! The owner, Shane Jordan is also very easy to work with and very responsive! We used N'Demand for our 3 daughters weddings, each experience was wonderful!

Profile Picture Patty, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

My fiance Bruce and I got married on 10/21/2017 at Los Angeles Country Club and Jordan Music did the ceremony music and had their band, n'demand play at the reception. Everything was absolutely perfect and just as I had hoped for. The band is the best wedding band I've ever seen, and I had countless guests come up to me on my wedding night saying how amazing the band is! If you're looking for a fun night of dancing at your wedding, this is the band for you!!

Profile Picture Catherine, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

JME Entertainment and N'Demand were the best decision we made for our wedding! Everyone was coming up to us all night telling us how amazing they were. During our search for a wedding band last year it was very difficult to find a group with such a wide range of genres that they were able to play, which is one of the reasons we chose N'Demand. It seems like there is no genre they can't do! Shane was always quick to respond to my emails and phone calls and seemed very organized during the whole process. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an incredible band for their event at a very affordable price. Thank you Shane and N'Demand for being the highlight of our reception!

Profile Picture Paige, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

InDemand and Jordan Music could not have been a better fit for our wedding. In fact, most of the wedding guests we spoke to specifically mentioned them when talking to us. Many guests said they're the best wedding band they've ever heard.

They kept the party going all night long with very little downtime and played hit after hit. They made the experience about the guests having a great time.

Profile Picture Jeremy, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We have had the pleasure of working with N'Demand for several celebratory events and just recently hired them again for our daughter's wedding celebration on September 9th. They are phenomenally talented and our guests once again raved about how "great the band was!" They are a joy to work with in every way. From the first contact with Shane to the last dance of the evening, their services are impeccable. We would hire them again in a heartbeat!
Mary Anne & Kim Wolfson

Profile Picture Mary Anne, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Jordan Music Entertainment was AWSOME!! We have received multiple compliments about them for our company event. All of our member loved their performance and they turned it to a dance party! JME know how to pick their songs and Shane is really easy to work with.

Thank you guys for this amazing night!

Profile Picture katherin, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Jordan Music Entertainment WOWED us. My husband Justin Smith & I, Angela Solis-Smith celebrated our wedding on August 26, 2017 and our guest can not stop talking about the how amazing the band was. Not only were the band members talented, they presented themselves in a sophisticated manner. They brought a level of energy to the party that we were grateful for, they engaged with our guests & they got people dancing that we never knew could dance. Two days before the wedding my Mom insisted I asked them to learn her favorite song "Wholly Bully", they delivered it at the right time of the night and owned it. They filled up the dance floor. They provided my ceremony entertainment in addition to our dinner and dancing hours. I would hire them any time. Sincerely Angela & Justin.

Profile Picture Angela , 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

We had a wonderful experience working with Shane. He did an incredible job helping us to plan the music for our wedding in late August and had such positive energy. Everyone at our wedding raved about the band and people were dancing the entire night! We can’t recommend them enough! Brianne and Travis

Profile Picture Brianne, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Hanford, Julie and the rest of the band were amazing! They played at my daughters wedding and kept the dance floor lively all night long. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture lorraine, 8/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Where to begin?! WOW! My husband and I booked JME for our wedding on August 5, 2017 and it was the best choice we made for our wedding! These guys ROCK in every way possible! First off, the band is crazy talented. Like WILDLY talented! (Which you can see for yourself on their website here: http://jme.la/video/) The singers, the instrumentation, the sound design. . . SO much talent! Honestly, the only "complaint" I had from my guests was that the music was so good, they didn't want to leave the dance hall to pee or get another drink! Haha! If you can, DEFINITELY book a stage for these guys. They're not just music, they PERFORM and you're going to want all your guests to see them! A+ entertainment all the way! They were truly the highlight of our wedding and our guests can't stop talking about how much fun they had dancing! I've never before seen a dance floor so packed at a wedding!

With JME, you're booking professionals on every level. Shane and Steve were such a pleasure to work with for booking, scheduling, and organizing every detail. They are so incredibly organized, they are a type A bride's dream! Every question, concern, detail, ANYTHING I needed to work out, I would have a response back almost immediately! Their accessibility and organization is through the roof! I did a lot of research on bands in the LA area and I only found 1 other wedding cover band with a competitive price. . . and they were so disorganized it caused me so much additional stress. But with JME, there was no stress! Every concern was instantly eased. And even whenever I got stressed with something else wedding related, I'd always say, "Even if everything falls apart, at least we know the band is going to be great!"

JME has the raw talent, the great price, and quick responsiveness you need when booking a wedding band. They are EVERYTHING you could possibly want! I couldn't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Music was the highest priority for our wedding, I can't rave enough (or thank NDemand enough) for truly making the event. From end to end they were incredibly professional, and the day of, they had EVERYONE dancing all night long. The talent was unbelievable, and their ability to consistently energize the crowd (of all ages) made our wedding. They nailed every style of music they played, and we loved the variety of songs from the 60's/70's - current hits. The MC even sparked a dance off (which was a highlight) and let me, the bride, relive my former glory days and spontaneously get up and sing with them. At the end of the night, they had everyone form a circle around us. The smiles on people's faces in the photos say it all. People are still talking about "the band"! Can't thank you enough, Shane!

Photos
Profile Picture Megan, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

N'Demand/ JME is the best choice for music! Working with Steve and Shane was a pleasure. They always made sure to respond to my emails promptly. Our wedding was so much fun thanks to the music. They made sure to keep the crowd dancing all night. The dance floor was NEVER empty everyone was dancing the entire night. All of our guest are raving that the band was awesome and they had never been to such a fun wedding. It was a GREAT time! So, if it's a fun wedding you want, you need to hire N'Demand/ JME band! they are seriously the best! We had the let unforgettable wedding. We cannot thank you enough.
Karla & Mike
July 22, 2017
Hyatt La Jolla Aventine - Ballroom

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Karla, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

N'Demand is nothing less than SPECTACULAR! When speaking with our children my husband and I agreed that the difference between a good, fun wedding and a mediocre wedding is the band. We have used N'Demand for all three of our children's weddings. We were not disappointed. They were consistently outrageously fantastic!! Bravo N'Demand! I wish we had more children!

Profile Picture Virginia, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Jordan Music Entertainment was the best band choice we could have made! Working with Shane throughout the planning process was easy, and he was always quick to respond. It has been three weeks since our wedding and we are still getting texts and calls about how amazing the band was. The dance floor was full the entire night. Thank you Shane and Jordan Music Entertainment for making our reception the party we dreamed of!

Profile Picture bridget, 7/1/17, 7 Reviews