Jordan Music Entertainment Reviews

279 Reviews for Jordan Music Entertainment

• Alison

Alison Walsh · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Incredible live music!

N'Demand (8 people) played at our wedding on 10/26/19 and it was truly the best live music I have ever heard! The compliments have been non stop and the dance floor was packed all night. I could not recommend them more... They will forever be a top vendor and recommend for my husband and I! If you are looking for a band this is the one!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Jordan Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the review Alison! We truly had an amazing time being a part of celebrating such a fun event with you, Patrick, & all of your friends & families! Congratulations again, & good luck with all that lies ahead...
    Shane & N'Demand
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn Huttinger · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Bring your dancing shoes!

Just WOW! Steve, Shane and the whole band absolutely crushed it at our wedding last month. I wasn't really sure what to expect since my husband and dad picked the band without me listening to them (haha), but I was blown away. They were absolutely incredible, so lively, the voices on their singers were killer and had our whole wedding (300 guests) dancing the entire night -- which is exactly what we wanted! Thank you so so much for making our dream of having the perfect wedding band come to life!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Jordan Music Entertainment's reply:

Hi Caitlyn- Thanks for the great review!! As they say; it takes two to Tango and you and your crew came ready to party. When we get to perform for such an energetic audience as you were, it really takes things to the next level.
    Thanks again and best wishes to you and Ryan!
  • Candace

Candace Lin · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Great band!

N'Demand played at our wedding on 3/14/2020 and they did a great job! So many of our guests are still complimenting us on the band! They brought such a great energy! We would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 03/17/2020
  • Galen

Galen Johnson · Getting married on 05/08/2020

Best Band Ever!!

So much fun! We booked N'Demand for our Santa Barbara wedding in August, and these guys really tore it up. Everyone in the crowd was dancing, and singing, and jumping - it was an absolutely BLAST. They played all the songs we wanted, and we were even able to special request a few. True professionals and no hassle whatsoever. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a kickass wedding band in Southern Cal!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Jordan Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the great review Galen! We had so much fun rockin' out with you, Sara, & the rest of your families & friends- what a party! Congratulations again to you & Sara, & good luck with all that lies ahead...
    Shane, Steve, & N'Demand

Meredith Martinuzzi · Married on 03/07/2020

Best wedding band of all time

I can’t stress enough how amazing this band was. I am still getting texts everyday about how engaging and fantastic they were. From the sax player getting on the dance floor, to the band letting the bride sing with them, they absolutely rock at reading the crowd and making the night one to remember.

Sent on 03/26/2020

Jordan Music Entertainment's reply:

Meredith, thanks for the great review! It was such a fun night and you all came ready to party. You totally knocked it out of the park with your stellar surprise performance of "At Last"!
    Best to you and Jake!!
  • Katie

Katie McKitterick · Married on 10/12/2019

Best band ever!

Wow - we are still on cloud 1000 after October 12th and wishing we were still on that dance floor!! NDemand was unreal - every song was high energy, fun and so amazing!! We can tell how much fun the band has performing and that energy was felt by every person at our wedding! They kept us on that dance floor ALL NIGHT! We didn’t want it to end! Could not have imagined a more fun and lively dance floor for our wedding and it was all thanks for NDemand.

We knew exactly the band we wanted for our wedding when we got engaged (they rocked it at my sister and brother in law’s wedding!) so we are just SO happy that NDemand is now a part of our wedding story. We will continue to sing NDemand’s praises to all those we know looking for a wedding band!!

We LOVE you guys! 10/12/19 was truly a dream and we miss it!! Thank you NDemand and we hope to see you at another wedding soon!

Sent on 01/25/2020
  • Erika

Patrick · Married on 09/21/2019

The best band ever!

Over the past 5 years I have been to at least 5 weddings that this band played for and every one of them they had the crowd packed on the dance floor having the best time!!! When it was our turn to host our daughter's wedding we made sure N'Demand was available on the date before we secured the venue or the church!!! Our guests LOVED their energy!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Spinazzola · Married on 09/21/2019

Incredible wedding band!

JME was an awesome wedding band!! We loved that they went out in the crowded and kept everyone dancing all night!!! Highly recommend! They nailed all our first dances too! Even the surprise flash mob that our wedding party surprised us with!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Cassio Goldschmidt · Married on 09/15/2019

Life of the party!

Very talented band and super easy to deal with. Great music repertory and willing to accommodate some special requests. Band members are very polished and professional.

Sent on 09/22/2019

Jordan Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Cassio! We had a great time performing at your beautiful wedding and we're glad you and your guests had a great time too. Best to you and Marie!!

Sophie Ashton · Married on 09/14/2019

Loved them

Selecting a talented band that would bring the energy to our wedding reception was one of the most important priorities for my husband and I when planning our wedding. After listening to a handful of live band demos and crashing a wedding (with the approval of the planner!) to scout out a band we booked N’Demand based off a rave review of a trusted friend. They exceeded our expectations! The dance floor was packed the entire night. N’Demand has incredibly talented musicians and they are able to read the room and keep the audience engaged. They made the dance party engaging for guests of all ages and several of my parent’s friends mentioned they had not stayed out that late in years when raving out the band. Finally, they allowed a dear family friend who is a talented harmonica player to join them on the stage for a song - a memory I will cherish forever. Thank you N’Demand! You were incredible!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Jordan Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the great review Sophie! We are so happy that you all had a blast. We loved seeing the dance floor packed all night and we had an amazing time too!
    Wishing you and Matt all the best!

Tracey · Married on 09/14/2019

Best Wedding Band Ever!

I first heard Shane and the N'Demand crew at my friend's wedding in April 2015. At the time I did not have a serious boyfriend, but I took their card anyway. I am a huge music person and it was truly the best wedding band I had ever heard in all the weddings I've been to. My dad also worked at a catering hall growing up and I had exposure to many. It was like being at a concert - everyone was on the dance floor, everyone was smiling and everyone was singing their graces. Fast forward to my own wedding planning, I knew I had to have N'Demand! My husband had never heard them, my friends were equal if not greater music lovers and I had all the pressure on me but I still raved about this band. On September 14, 2019, Shane and the crew (7 pc band) kicked off sound check, my husband turned to me and said " ok, they sound amazing." The rest of the night was history, we never once had a clear dance floor unless we asked for it. Shane was extremely flexible throughout planning and helped us curate a song list that really made us happy. Additionally, we got married in Vermont and they are a California based band but still flew across the country for us at a very reasonable price. Many other bands would have up-charged significantly. The band is super professional and friendly, they feel out the room and they make the magic happen! I only wish we could do it again. We sure do hope to see them at another wedding some day they really are incredible!

Sent on 02/17/2020

Jordan Music Entertainment's reply:

Ahhh, thank you so much for the kind words Tracey, and it was truly my & the band's pleasure being a part of such an amazing event at a beautiful venue (& state) with you & your family! Congratulations again to you & Stephen & good luck with all that lies ahead....
    Shane & N'Demand
  • Jo Ann

Jo Ann · Married on 09/07/2019

Guests at Wedding Are Still Raving

Guests are still raving! Thank you so much for making our daughter and son-in-law’s wedding spectacular! Steve helped us plan the entire event and went above and beyond. He answered every question and helped us personalize a song. Everyone was up and dancing! Singers Drew and Julie with band members Matt, Trent, Frank, Justin and Steve are phenomenal. Drew actually jumped off stage and had our guests singing along and dancing all night! Your band is phenomenal! You gave us the great gift of happiness, joy and fun!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Jordan Music Entertainment's reply:

Hi Jo Ann, thank you for the awesome review! We are so happy that you all had a great time. It was a beautiful wedding and the reception was a 10+. You all came ready to party! Playing weddings is what we do for a living, but the real reward is getting reviews like yours! Best to you!
  • Christine

Christine Borrmann · Married on 08/17/2019

JME brought the party!

JME promised they'd bring the party, and they more than delivered! Steve and Shane were easy to work with from the start, always quick to respond, and accommodated every request we had. Their music kept people on the dance floor all night long. I'm still getting comments from friends and family about how amazing the band was! A highlight...turning around and seeing all of the horns down in the middle of the dance floor! Would definitely recommend JME to anyone.

Sent on 09/02/2019

Jordan Music Entertainment's reply:

Hi Christine- Thanks for the awesome review. You and Eric had an epic wedding! The beach setting for the ceremony was as good as it gets and you and your guests were the best crowd ever! Wishing you both an amazing life together- Cheers!
  • Olivia

Olivia Murray · Married on 08/16/2019

Amazing band!!!

LOVED working with this band!! They played at our wedding and were a huge hit. Everyone loved them, the dance floor was hoppin' all night and people couldn't get enough. They were even kind enough to change the lyrics my dad rewrote to a song for our dance together. I could have danced all night. They were nice, fun, and seriously, an amazing group of people all around.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Jordan Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Olivia! You and all your friends and family brought a ton of energy to the dance floor. The band had a blast and I'm so glad we could be part of your beautiful wedding.
    Best to you and Michael!

Anita Kohavi · Married on 07/27/2019

Incredible amazing band! Wow!

No words can justify the professionalism, talent, and energy N'Demand delivered the night of my son and his brides epic wedding! Your band created a lifetime of memories for all guests, the dance floor was packed ALL NIGHT! AMAZING. I wish we could repeat the night again! Thank you!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Jordan Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Anita. Your son's wedding was amazing! We don't see too many parties go to 1:00am like yours did and the energy you had was off the charts. Thanks again for having us be part of Darrin and Silvia's beautiful wedding and we wish you all the best!
  • Roz

Roz · Married on 06/29/2019

Exceptional!

One month later still getting calls from wedding guests as to how amazing Jordan Music Entertainment was. They were high energy, so talented and kept the dance floor full until 1:00AM. This was the best choice we made! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Justin Feldman · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing!!!

What can I say, N'Demand/JME exceeded our every expectation! We didn't get a chance to check them out in person beforehand, only relying on a few videos on their social media sites, but the band was incredible! People are still commenting to us how amazing the band was a month after the wedding! They did such a great job reading the room and playing the right music for the moment. The dance floor was packed the entire night up until the end of the wedding at 1am! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Jordan Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Justin and Mariella! Your wedding was over the top and we are so happy for the two of you. Your friends and family came ready to party and it really was an awesome party. Thanks again for having N'Demand be a part of your special day and best wishes for a wonderful future together!
    Steve and Shane

Bowen Farrell · Married on 06/11/2019

Amazing Performance

You knocked it out of the Park !! I was amazed how you handled the crowd and your vocalist and band was beyond what I thought I hired. I expected a 10 and you were a 15. I have received countless texts and emails raving about your performance. You made my reception something so special!! I was just ecstatic in every way.

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis Medina · Married on 06/08/2019

You will only regret NOT having JME as your band...

Shane and JME were absolutely amazing from start to finish. We saw them at another wedding 2 weeks after we got engaged and booked them that night! Their set list has a great mix of old and new, and they even learned a few special songs for us. It's been a month since our wedding and we are STILL getting messages about our band. We were also on the fence about splurging for the 8 piece band, but it was completely worth it! From the second they started - our guests were out of their seats and on the dance floor.

I could go on and on...just book them!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Jordan Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Alexis! It was truly our pleasure being a part of such a great party too!!
  • Jason

Jason · Married on 04/13/2019

Dance party from start to finish!

We had N'Demand for our wedding April 13 at Casa Del Mar in Santa Monica and they really made the night so amazing for us and all of our guests. The band sounded perfect and absolutely filled the room with incredible energy all night. The dance floor was absolutely packed and their MC and announcement duties were all done without a hitch as well. They learned our first dance song especially for us and really blew away our expectations all night. Overall it was absolutely 5/5 perfection.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Hannah · Married on 03/23/2019

Best band ever!

JME/ N'Demand is the best band you will ever hire. I am a musician myself, so I am very picky with my music...and let me tell you, this band was EVERYTHING and MORE. They knew exactly how to work the room and get everyone on their feet. Even my 83 year old grandma was on the dance floor all night. Everyone from our wedding said it was the best band they've ever heard!

JME was easy to work with and very responsive to any questions I may have had. We enjoyed every second working with them! I would recommend them to anyone looking to have a fun, high energy band for their event!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Jordan Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Hannah! It was truly our pleasure having our band N'Demand be a part of such an amazing wedding & party!! Congratulations again to you & Eric & good luck with everything that lies ahead!!
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 03/17/2019

Best ever!

Wow! N Demand absolutely smashed it. Our wedding was fantastic in many ways, but the enduring memory for us will be all our families and friends, from all over the USA, UK, France and even New Zealand, dancing together until they had to be dragged from the floor to go home. They played the songs we love and they didn't try and do anything too crazy with their renditions. They also learnt to play two of our favourite songs especially for the occasion and they really nailed them both. In the words of Nile Rodgers: 'Music never lets you down, puts a smile on your face... makes you happy again.' This is most certainly true of this really wonderful band. Everybody danced.
    We really can't say enough kind words about this band. They are all so incredibly talented, the kind of talent you would never think you could get at your wedding!
    Now we just need to invent another occasion for them to play again... We might get divorced and remarry just so we can get them back! Shane and the gang - thank you so much! You made our day. You made everyone's day.

To those reading this considering N'Demand... you'd honestly be a fool not too chose them over any other band/dj/accordionist or barbershop quartet.

Kendra and Louis!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Jordan Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words & great review Kendra! It was truly our pleasure being a part of such a beautiful & fun wedding... & we also had a great time with you, your friends & family! Congratulations again to you & Louis, & good luck with all that lies ahead!!

Chloe Cohen · Married on 02/16/2019

Best band ever.

N'Demand played at our wedding on 2/16/19 at Calamigos Ranch (Redwood Room) and I don't have enough words to truly summarize just how amazing they were! Every single person I have spoken with about our wedding wants to use this band for their wedding. Everyone said this was the best band they had ever seen play at a wedding. N'Demand got our party started the moment they got on the stage and didn't let up until the very last song. I am a pretty shy person and, at our wedding, N'Demand had me on stage singing along with them and dancing the entire night away (so much so I had blisters all over my feet the next day!) They sang the best, most upbeat music all night long and even sang the Hora better than most of the Jews in attendance! I really don't have the words to accurately sum up how grateful I am to N'Demand, Shane and Steve for making our wedding so gosh darn memorable and special and only wish I had another event coming up that I could book them for. I highly recommend JME and N'Demand to every single person out there planning a wedding or any other event that would allow for a band. This band is an insanely good time and you will not regret booking them for your party.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Jordan Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Chloe, and again it was truly our pleasure to have our band N'Demand be a part of your amazing wedding! Good luck to you & Brandon & all that lies ahead...
    Shane & Steve

Kevin Goldman · Married on 01/26/2019

So good!

Our wedding was a BLAST and we owe a huge part of it to N'Demand! We went with the 8 piece band and they ROCKED it all night! Every band member is super talented. The list of songs they play is extensive from all different genres, which allowed them to really play to our crowd. The dance floor was always packed. The night started with the Hora and was capped off by them playing "Living On a Prayer" while we shot off a confetti cannon. Our guests haven't stopped raving about them. Can't recommend JME and N'Demand enough!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Jordan Music Entertainment's reply:

Kevin- Thank you so much for the awesome review! We had a blast celebrating with you and all your friends and family and we wish you and Maria the best! I hope we see you at a future event!!

Catherine · Married on 01/05/2019

Incredible band!!

My husband and I got married on 1/5/19 in San Diego and we had this band play for us and they were unbelievable!! Our guests kept talking about how amazing they were and the dance floor was packed the whole night!! If you’re looking for a talented, fun, and band that can’t play almost anything, you should definitely choose them!!! 10/10 recommend them!!

Sent on 01/09/2019