Jordan Music Entertainment Reviews

251 | Altadena, CA

251 Reviews for Jordan Music Entertainment

251 Jordan Music Entertainment Reviews

Logan · Married on 09/29/2018

I'm as picky as it gets when it comes to music - especially live music. But N'Demand truly rocked. Extremely versatile band that was soulful, cool, and had everyone on the dance floor from minute one. Whitney and I couldn't have been happier and they helped bring home a perfect Wedding evening.

JOE · Married on 09/21/2018

I saw JME at my cousins wedding in Summer of 2017 and after that night my fiance and I went home and said we have to get them for our wedding! I shortly thereafter reached out to Shane who was a pleasure to work with and really helped me decide the size of the band, timing & everything!

Our wedding was just this past weekend (9/21) at Hummingbird Nest Ranch and JME was INCREDIBLE!!!!! I can't tell you the number of people who came up to my wife and I that night asking where we found them! They know how to get everyone on the dance floor and are just an absolute BLAST! The dance floor was packed the entire night; I would highly recommend JME!!!

Joe S.

Jordan · Married on 09/02/2018

Shane and his team were amazing!! All of our guests spoke very highly of JME and still are talking about them and we are almost a month after wedding. They kept the party going all night and really did a great job of reading the audience and knew what music to play to keep the party up and moving. Throughout the process of leading up to the day, Shane and his team were very open to any changes we had requested and also learned a few songs that we had asked them to play. The string trio was also worth adding for the ceremony, they did a great job. Having JME perform at our wedding was certainly one of, if not, the best decision we made for our day. Thank you Steve, Shane, and the rest of JME!!

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2018

My husband and I got married at the Fairmont Grand Del Mar over Labor Day weekend this year. JME was recommended by both the hotel and our wedding planner. After doing a little research and having a preliminary call with Shane, we booked them immediately! They were fantastic from the very beginning, on top of all communication and logistical components, and a huge hit the night of the wedding! Steve, Shane and all of the musicians are extremely talented and professional, and we are so happy with their performance, they exceeding our expectations!

Alex · Married on 09/02/2018

Simply the best

We had an absolute black with JME at our wedding in early September and we are still getting compliments about how fun the dance floor was! I first saw this band at my friends wedding a couple years ago and knew at that moment JME was the one! Their singers (and everyone in the band for that matter) are incredibly talented and engaging - we wish we could do it all over again!

Maria · Married on 07/28/2018

We were referred to Jordan Music Entertainment through our wedding planner and we were absolutely blown away at how amazing this band was for our wedding (and we typically don't leave reviews!). JME was above and beyond anything we ever imagined for our wedding day and delivered exactly what we were looking for. From the beginning of the planning process which started with Shane, JME was always available and quick to respond to any questions we had. Once we got closer to our wedding day, we were connected with Steve who was extremely helpful in making sure our voices were heard in what type of music we wanted. That brings us to the day of our wedding - EVERYONE - young, old, middle-aged, was up and dancing throughout the entire night!!! We really wanted a band that would get everyone to dance and they completely exceeded our expectations. The band was extremely engaging with our crowd (even came down and played the saxophone on the dance floor!) and kept the music going the entire night. Not only were they engaging, but they were also just a really good band! So many guests told us that night and have continued to tell us this was the best band they've seen at a wedding. Thank you JME for making our wedding night the best celebration we could've ever asked for.

Lara · Married on 07/28/2018

We worked with JME for our wedding July 2018 at The Alexandria Ballrooms and couldn't be more impressed! From the initial contact with Shane and Steve to the performance on the wedding day, we were so pleased to be working with this fantastic agency. Shane and Steve were such a pleasure to work with patiently answering our many questions and flexible when needed. The band, N'Demand was FANTASTIC! I can't adequately put into words how impressed we were with their fantastic energy, sound, repertoire, and professionalism. Many guests told us that N'Demand was the best wedding band they had ever seen. There was never a moment where the dance floor wasn't packed and our guests were smiling the whole time. I could not give them higher recommendations or be happier with their performance. They were the highlight of our wedding and I wish I could do it all over again to have them play again.

Allison · Married on 07/14/2018

My husband and I attended a wedding with JME a few years ago and remember a packed and very fun dance floor. Having a live band was absolutely at the top of our list. We did our due diligence and searched around, but booked JME for our wedding on 7/14/18. They were very easy to work with, responsive, low maintenance and made the process stress free (which is HUGE when working with so many different vendors). They ask for music preferences, but read the crowd throughout the night and played songs accordingly doing a phenomenal job.

The dance floor was full within five seconds of the first song, and was full for the entire three sets of music. Everyone at our wedding asked how we found the band, saying they couldn't believe how good they were and saying it was the most fun dance floor they had ever been on. We could not have been happier with our decision to choose them, and wholeheartedly recommend them to ANYONE looking for a band for their wedding. It is worth every penny and you will not regret it in the least. I honestly would not waste your time looking any further and just book them now.

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Jordan Music Entertainment 1
    Jordan Music Entertainment 2
    Jordan Music Entertainment 3

Jordan Music Entertainment's reply:

Allison- Thanks for the great review!! We couldn't be happier for you and Mike and wish you both the best on all your adventures ahead!

Gretchen · Married on 07/14/2018

Shane Jordan of JME is absolutely fantastic to work with when booking N'Demand! His band, N'Demand played at our daughter's wedding and they were truly the best part of the reception. They were recommended to us after they played at a friends wedding. We booked the 8 piece band. As soon as they started playing the first song, the dance floor filled up. Looking around at the reception area, not a single guest sat down once the band started playing. It seemed as though every guest came up and asked "who is this band?" quickly followed by "they are awesome"!!! They were terrific musicians and the vocals could not have been better. If you are planning a wedding, a special event a work event you need to call Shane and book N'Demand. You are in for a memorable event, one people will be talking about for a very long time.

Erin · Married on 06/16/2018

This band is unreal. They made our wedding so much fun and we can’t thank them enough! Everyone was on the dance floor all night and we received so many compliments on behalf of them ALL night long! Thank you JME!!!!

Venue: The Ranch at Laguna Beach
    Date: June 16, 2018

Xo,
    Erin & Forest Monroe

Jordan Music Entertainment 4
    Jordan Music Entertainment 5

Michael · Married on 06/02/2018

My cousin referred us to Jordan Music Entertainment (JME) when we mentioned that we were looking for a live band to play at our wedding. Looking for a great live band to perform at your wedding can be difficult and hard to find. For us, we hired JME for our wedding (@ Vibiana 06/02/18), and we couldn't have been happier.
    We had their string quartet play for our ceremony, and a 8 piece band play for our reception. Prices were very reasonable, and Steve and Shane were very helpful and responsive. They provided a list of songs (all different genre's of music) that you can choose from, and they were willing to learn new songs for both the ceremony and reception. During and after the wedding, we received many complements about how great the band was.
    I highly recommend using JME for any special occasion. I'm definitely using them/referring them for any future events.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Jordan Music Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the great review Michael! We are so happy for you and Dow-Ning and your wedding was absolutely beautiful! We wish you both much happiness with all your adventures together.

Analise · Married on 05/27/2018

We booked the N'Demand 8-piece band. Overall, the band was AMAZING and everything we could have imagined for our day! They kept us dancing all night and we are still getting compliments for how great they were. Not only was the music great, but they were also very responsive, easy to work with, and flexible. I highly recommend them!

Matthew · Married on 05/19/2018

JME absolutely killed it at our wedding! They were extremely professional, very talented, easy to work with, and kept the dance floor going all night long! They had an amazing playlist but were willing to learn a few songs (although we didn't need them to since they already knew all the ones we wanted!). I love that they can play such a wide variety of songs. Steve was easy to work with and allowed us to customize what we were looking for. And generally overall you could just really tell that they cared about the quality of the music and making our day special. And the pricing was incredible - what a great deal. You can't go wrong with these guys. They exceeded all of my wildest hopes!

Erin · Married on 04/28/2018

JME is absolutely phenomenal! We had them play at our wedding on 4/28/2018 at The Beach Club in Santa Monica. Shane was extremely professional and great to work with leading up to the wedding and the band absolutely knocked it out of the park. MANY of our guests are still commenting about how much they loved the band. Thank you for making our wedding day better then we could ever imagine, we are forever grateful.

Kim · Married on 04/21/2018

We got married on 4/21/18 at Newport Beach Country Club. Jordan Music did an AMAZING job!! Our guests did not get off the dance floor, and in fact we kept the band overtime because everyone was having such a wonderful time. After the wedding, we kept hearing from our guests how much they enjoyed the band. Communication was also very easy from day 1 and they nailed our first dance, father/daughter and mother/son songs (all country). This is the second wedding in my family that Jordan Music has performed at and would highly recommend to anyone that wants the best in class band at their wedding. Thanks again Shane, Steve and NDemand! - Kim & Brandon

Gabriela · Married on 04/08/2018

Band was so great to work with and sounded fantastic!

alanna · Married on 03/24/2018

I first saw JME perform at my friends wedding in 2015, and when I got engaged last year, they were the FIRST call I made. They were so great, memorable, and talented, that I mentally booked marked them for 2 years...! They performed at our 3/24/18 wedding and it was everything and more. First and foremost, I was initially impressed with their responsiveness and communication. I would often times get responses just a few minutes after I sent an email, which, when you're planning a wedding, this is a HUGE relief and much appreciated. Now onto the talent. These guys are the real deal. If they had concerts, I would go to them, and often. No one left the dance floor for the entire reception (including myself, oops!) and guests have still not stopped talking about how fantastic they are. I have a feeling I will be seeing JME performing at many friends' weddings in the future. They truly helped make our special night the best night of our lives!

Scott · Married on 03/10/2018

We had our wedding reception at the beautiful Terranea Resort in California where we were entertained by N'Demand. This band was by far the best band I think we could have hired. Not only did they sound great but worked with us in playing other sound tracks that made our event even that more special. Working with Steve and Shane was a joy and they never said no to our request. The male and female vocalist were terrific and the band was tight.
    Highly recommended.
    Scott and Ellie 3-10-18

Sent on 03/13/2018

Jordan Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the great review Scott! We are so happy that you and Ellie enjoyed your big day and we wish you both the best with all your adventures ahead!

Erica · Married on 01/13/2018

My name is Erica and my now husband Daniel and I got married on 1/13/18 at the Jonathan Club in Downtown Los Angeles. Shane and the N'Demand Jordan Music Entertainment group were absolutely FABULOUS to work with! Our guests could not stop talking about how incredible the band was all throughout our event, and I'm still getting calls about them days later. I've given out their information about 10 times already. They were high energy, WILDLY talented, and fun - they interacted with our guests, took my grooms request for Outkast, and sweetly trusted me when I insisted on a set of 80s rock. Not only did they rock until midnight, but they kept our 100s of guests sweating, and partying all night long until the lights came on. We used them for our ceremony music as well, and it was elegant, and lovely. I cannot recommend them enough!! Thank you!! I found JME at my friend's wedding, and called them the minute I set our wedding date.

christine · Married on 01/06/2018

My name is Christine and husband Stephen and I got married at the Monarch Resort Hotel in Laguna Beach on 1/6/18. I must say, I have NEVER seen a dance floor so full in my life! Every song had soul and purpose and needless to say, the crowd went wild. They were great with making it personalized and special. Thank you for making our wedding one big dance floor!!

Jordan Music Entertainment 6

Ky · Married on 10/22/2017

JME was so amazing. My partner and I got married and everything went off without a hitch. Shane and crew kept the dance floor packed the whole night. It was such a fun time. 10/10 would recommend.

Patty · Married on 10/21/2017

We just had N'Demand for our daughter's wedding and are soooo happy we did! Great music, great energy, great singers and musicians! They elevated the energy and happiness level to the highest level! The owner, Shane Jordan is also very easy to work with and very responsive! We used N'Demand for our 3 daughters weddings, each experience was wonderful!

Catherine · Married on 10/21/2017

My fiance Bruce and I got married on 10/21/2017 at Los Angeles Country Club and Jordan Music did the ceremony music and had their band, n'demand play at the reception. Everything was absolutely perfect and just as I had hoped for. The band is the best wedding band I've ever seen, and I had countless guests come up to me on my wedding night saying how amazing the band is! If you're looking for a fun night of dancing at your wedding, this is the band for you!!

Paige · Married on 10/14/2017

JME Entertainment and N'Demand were the best decision we made for our wedding! Everyone was coming up to us all night telling us how amazing they were. During our search for a wedding band last year it was very difficult to find a group with such a wide range of genres that they were able to play, which is one of the reasons we chose N'Demand. It seems like there is no genre they can't do! Shane was always quick to respond to my emails and phone calls and seemed very organized during the whole process. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an incredible band for their event at a very affordable price. Thank you Shane and N'Demand for being the highlight of our reception!