Jordan Kelm Photography Reviews

Jordan Kelm Photography 3
Jordan Kelm Photography 4
Jordan Kelm Photography 5

Stacey · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Lovely lovely lovely photos & photographer!

I have used Jordan for several different photo shoots and am in love with her style, her gorgeous pics and her personality. Great experience!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Lynzee

Lynzee · Married on 06/22/2019

So amazing!

Jordan was absolutely amazing and I’m so thankful she was the one to capture our special day. She has a very kind and genuine energy about her and was so easy to work with. She made the entire wedding party and family feel relaxed, comfortable, and beautiful. She is very organized and was awesome about communicating with me when I was trying to figure out my day of timeline. She was always moving, looking for different ways to capture each moment perfectly, and really took our ideas/wants into consideration to make them come to life. I would 100% recommend Jordan and hope to use her for special events in the future!

Jordan Kelm Photography 6
    Jordan Kelm Photography 7
    Jordan Kelm Photography 8
    Jordan Kelm Photography 9
    Sent on 07/10/2019

Kelsey Brown · Married on 06/01/2019

Magical experience

Jordan Kelm and her team were one of the best parts about our wedding. She's very easy to work with and makes you feel comfortable! I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a fun, easy going photographer who is willing to go the extra mile to get fabulous shots!

Jordan Kelm Photography 10
    Jordan Kelm Photography 11
    Jordan Kelm Photography 12
    Jordan Kelm Photography 13
    Sent on 06/18/2019

Jeff Marlatt · Married on 10/30/2018

She was amazing

My experience with Jordan was great! She was passionate about her job and her experience shooting weddings made the day so much easier. She had eye for everything to make the pictures that much better.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Kaylee Peak · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely Amazing and a dream come true

If you’re looking for a photographer that will do it all, this is your girl. Don’t look any further, you’re in the best hands with her! I look back at my wedding and I see Jordan helping me in every part of my special day! I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer and person to be right with me through the entire day. I planned my wedding while I was 1800 miles from her and the location and she made every part of my day come to life that we had talked about over emails and texts. I can’t ever thank her enough for capturing all the small and big parts that we will now get to one day show our kids, and have for the rest of time. Thank you Jordan, you’re absolutely amazing and made our day so special❤️

Sent on 06/18/2019

Jaimie Manus · Married on 10/17/2018

Fellow Wedding Pro

I’ve worked with Jordan on a few occasions. She is very knowledgeable, helpful, and easy to work with. She has an eye for a traditional look with as much artistic flare that you are comfortable with. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Janelle Au’Clair · Married on 09/14/2018

Dream Come True

Jordan is a fantastic photographer. She’s planned ahead, brought all sorts of amazing props and trinkets to add to my styling for the day (HELLO- she brought a beautiful mannequin bust for the dress to photograph it inside), and has a great sense of scheduling. Her timeline was a lifesaver.

And the photos— they’re amazing! Can’t recommend more highly!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Rev. Glenda (Ana) Rodriguez · Married on 07/10/2018

Truly amazing

#1 Her photography is amazing!
    #2 As a professional, she is so responsive and has just a sweet and lovable way of handling things.
    #3 As an individual, this young woman has it all!
    You will love her!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2017

I was looking for a photographer that had talent for taking pictures in natural elements and light, as I did not want my photos heavily photoshopped. I contacted a few different photographers that were referred to me but none of them seemed to fit my style. So, then a friend told me to search "thumbtack" and Jordan Kelm (Kissing Grey Photography) was the first one to pop up in my search. I looked through her Instagram feed and loved her work. I contacted her immediately and her response was very quick (double plus). We met for coffee and chatted for about 30 minutes. She was so kind and easy to talk too and that is when I knew I wanted her to be my wedding photographer. Jordan was so attentive to what I wanted to capture on my special day. She was very accommodating when it came to scheduling and budget. Jordan was on time the day of my wedding (actually a little early). Jordan's professionalism exceeded my expectations. I had booked Jordan for 5 hours and she stayed well past the time she was contracted too, just to capture the important stuff during the dance. I recommend Jordan Kelm and I would definitely use her services again. Thank You Jordan!

Jordan Kelm Photography 14
    Jordan Kelm Photography 15
    Jordan Kelm Photography 16
    Sent on 01/18/2018

Breonna · Married on 02/05/2017

Jordan was the photographer we chose to photograph our wedding and are so glad we did. When I first saw the pictures she took,they left me speechless. On your wedding day you are caught up with so many different emotions and have a lot going on all at once.... you have a chance to catch all of the small details. Jordan did, and it made that special day even more special. She is very friendly and so professional. We will also begin using her for our family photos :) Thank you Jordan!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Sara · Married on 02/01/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Jordan and her talent! We absolutely loved our photos!

Sent on 02/11/2017

Katelyn · Married on 06/26/2015

Jordan was so great during all aspects of our photography needs. She met with us to discuss our plan and vision for our shoot, and was so kind and welcoming! Her office and studio are beautiful but can also do shoots at other locations, we just happened to decide to do them in her studio. We had something come up the day of our shoot and Jordan was so understanding and flexible and let us come in a little later in the day. I recommend Kissing Grey Photography to anyone looking for a photographer. Jordan is truly passionate about what she does and that shines through everything she does!

Sent on 02/04/2017

esmeralda · Married on 03/14/2015

Really friendly and patient! Absolutely loved our photos. So sad that kissing grey isn't t in San Diego anymore!

Sent on 02/10/2017
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 08/05/2017

Kissing Grey Photography has been great so far! We appreciate the time and effort that has been put into our photos.

Sent on 02/20/2017
  • Diane

Diane · Married on 10/01/2016

Jordan is fun and energetic. She has a real "eye" for the unusual and strives to capture the beauty around as well as the subject she is photographing.

Sent on 02/13/2017

Lorena · Married on 07/09/2016

Jordan was very patient with all the hustle and bustle going on at our wedding. She was very open to shooting whichever poses I wanted. She is very accommodating and polite with all my guests. I loved working with her.

Sent on 02/14/2017