Jordan Katz Media Reviews

12 Reviews for Jordan Katz Media

• Tish

Tish Khan · Getting married on 03/04/2020

Relaxed Wedding Photographer

Jordan easily integrated herself into our wedding party and everyone enjoyed her company. The groom noted that her presence even calmed the bride down! We'd give her 5 stars on her personality alone. We booked her 2 weeks before the elopement/wedding and she easily managed to work with our last-minute-surprisingly-tight schedule. We did a 2hr shoot of the city hall ceremony and returned for an hour shoot for dinner. She was very personable and created a package that suited our needs. We just viewed the pictures and are enamoured with them. The emotions of the day are vibrant in each shot and she encouraged our silliness. She was also very knowledgeable about the venue and knew where & when to get the best lighting! All in all we'd highly recommend Jordan! If not for a professional wedding photographer, but also a wonderful human being :D

Sent on 05/26/2019

Jordan Katz Media's reply:

Tish, thank you so much!! It was such a pleasure working with you guys! I'm so glad it worked out and I wish you all the best!

Samantha Hughes · Married on 08/24/2019

10/10 Would Use Again

I cannot stress enough how much we loved having Jordan as our wedding photographer. Jordan was the photographer at a friend's wedding in Northern California, and after seeing how she worked throughout the day and how beautiful the photos came out, we reached out to her to see if she would photograph our wedding in Los Angeles. I am so happy she photographed our wedding. It was probably the easiest decision of the entire wedding planning process, and Jordan is a dream to work with.

The photos are beautiful (we also got them 6 weeks after the wedding date), and we feel really lucky to have them. Moreover, Jordan is so easy to work with, very responsive, and professional and accommodating. Jordan worked with our wedding coordinator on the timeline, sought our input on images during the lead up to the wedding, and captured amazing photographs (both candid and posed). 100% recommend!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Eman

Eman · Married on 07/04/2019

Look no further-choose Jordan for amazing photos!

Jordan is an amazing wedding photographer- we highly recommend her and are so happy we chose her! We love our photos from our engagement session and wedding and are thrilled with how they turned out. She has great artistic vision and was able to capture so much love and emotion through her photography. To top it off, Jordan was professional, responsive, fun to work with and had a quick turn around time with the photos. Overall, she was everything we could ask for. We can't stop looking at our photos and reliving the special day through the creative and beautiful pictures she took!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Jordan Katz Media's reply:

Thank you so so much Eman!! I’m so glad it worked out for us to work together — you and Omid are the sweetest and I wish you guys all the best!!
  • Lenay

Lenay · Married on 06/08/2019

The most professional and organized vendor we had!

Jordan was simply amazing. She was by far the best vendor we had at our wedding. She was so on top of everything - from the very first form on her website to the follow up after the wedding - it was all so seamless and well-thought out. She even has created super informative guides to advise you through the wedding weekend from the lens of her experience and expertise in the industry. She got our vision right away, was truly inspired off of it and and came up with ideas for shoots and scenes that would make our vision come to life. She truly was the only vendor we felt we didn't have to hold their hand through it. We fully trusted her, her skills, her professionalism and her decision-making. During the day of, she was efficient and displayed great leadership skills with our large groups of family and friends to be pictured, yet still made everyone feel loved and joyful. And guess what? All this and we didn't even meet her in person until the night before our wedding! We are still so blown away by how easy she made it despite being located in a different state at the time. And the photos? Well, they were perfection, delivered on time and so easy to access. Thank you, Jordan, for making our wedding free from any extra stress! It was truly a wonderful gift that we'll always cherish.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Jordan Katz Media's reply:

Lenay, what a kind and thoughtful review!! Your wedding was a blast to be a part of. I was so inspired by all of the thought you put into every detail and I was honored to capture it!! This means a lot, so thank you!!

Christine · Married on 05/18/2019

Incredible photos with a professional and kind photographer

I've literally been on a quest to review Jordan in as many places as I can because my husband and I have been so blown away by her work and adored our experience with her. Believe all of the other 5 star reviews, she's just as wonderful as they say she is. From the start, Jordan was one of the easiest and most responsive vendors we worked with. She made the photo taking experience completely stress-free and even fun for my husband, who hates having his photo taken. Even he was thrilled with how his photos turned out, even though he normally hates how he looks. In addition, I think her true gift is the candids she is able to produce. Looking at her candids is like reliving each special moment of our wedding day over again. We've been staring at our highlights gallery for days straight now, completely blown away. Each photo is one we know we'll cherish for years to come....and we haven't even received our finals gallery yet!

I don't want to drag this review out any longer. Plain and simple -- hire this lady! You won't regret it!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Jacqui

Jacqui · Married on 11/17/2018

One of the best decisions I've made this year.

I would give a 12/10 if I could. In all honesty, out of all the vendors I have worked with this year (or even ever!) I simply can not put a fault to my experience with Jordan, it was so seamless and pleasant, more than I had ever expected. She puts so much attention and detail into everything she does and is super organized - I didn't have to worry about anything. Everything is considered. From the way you make online payments, to how she cares about your needs, takes notes about your preferences, is creative in how she shoots details and frames images, tonality of the imagery, she even helped schedule my day!

Not to mention the final online gallery, I noticed her 'highlights' of 100 images managed to incorporate every guest of the wedding, with a nice balance of the different environments and events we had throughout the day/night. The gallery is super organized in how you view the images (arranged in folders), and I was able to automatically download them away in multiple sizes for multiple usages.

Oh yes and she had no qualms about driving 2-3 hours to our venue. And is great with communication, gets back to you asap!

Planning a wedding in a different state was slightly stressful, but I'm so glad I found Jordan because she was lovely to deal with and a true professional. Kept her cool, and even helped keep me calm when I was stressed!
    I'm usually a bit uptight in front of the camera, but with Jordan it all felt so comfortable, almost as if she wasn't there!

The final images were magical, desaturated in tone yet warm and inviting, very tasteful. We didn't get a videographer, so she was the only means of preserving our memories and I'm so glad she did! All the best in the future, thank you!!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Jordan Katz Media's reply:

Jacqui, thank you so so much for your amazingly sweet review! Working with you was such a pleasure. I am so glad we found each other :-)

Jeffrey · Married on 08/11/2018

For my wedding in August, 2018, I had an outstanding experience with Jordan Katz! She was very easy to communicate with, and came to meet with us to discuss what we were looking for and how she could best serve us. We ended up hiring her for 9 hours with an additional photographer as well, for photos but not for videography. Jordan and Vanessa made sure to get photos of us getting prepared, of various groups of people, the ceremony, the reception, and they even recommended and took sunset photos during the reception. Everything came out great, and they were extremely professional and went above and beyond our expectations. Jordan even recruited her boyfriend to block traffic on a scenic street for a while so she could get some amazing photos of us before the wedding! Anyway, we couldn't be happier, and would highly recommend Jordan. 10/10!

Sent on 08/19/2018
  • William

William Gale · Married on 07/21/2018

Jordan rocked the casbah!

Jordan is thorough, thoughtful, and tremendously talented. We loved how knowledgeable she was, with perfect recommendations for family photos and first looks. She has impeccable taste, versatility and style to spare, and was frankly a wonderful guest at our wedding!

From our first meet and greet (with her dog as well!), to the soul-searching questionnaire, she covered all of the bases with aplomb. No detail was missed, and she made our day so much better. Jordan put the whole day right over the top - we put a lot on her as a single shooter on a big ranch, and she rocked it!

She is also kind of a photography ninja - I do not know how she had the time to get all of these amazing pictures, and so many stunning privileged angles. The ceremony photos still make us tear up, and the action shots from the dance floor have already become legendary in our family.

It was truly a privilege to work with her, and hopefully she will be available again for the anniversary party!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Jordan Katz Media's reply:

Thanks so much Bill!! It was such a joy to work with you guys — you guys really know how to throw a party!! If and when you have an anniversary party, I am SO there!! :-)

Jennifer · Married on 05/23/2018

Jordan Katz is very professional, experienced, and produes amazing photographs. Jordan was very easy to communicate with and was even waiting for us at our engagement photo location. She greeted us perfectly out of our limo on our wedding day, too. Everything she did for us was wonderful and we greatly appreciate it. It was our first time getting professional pictures taken and Jordan made us feel very comfortable between the awkwardness and happy tears. We will cherish the engagement and wedding pictures forever.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Emily · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I are ecstatic with our wedding pictures! From the getting ready pictures at my mom's house to the ceremony at Buena Vista Winery to the reception at a local restaurant, Jordan instantly assessed the properties and found incredible shots. Jordan was an absolute joy to work with from the first email I sent requesting availability and pricing. She took the time to get a sense of who my husband and I are as a couple and what we were looking for in our pictures through phone calls and emails. Jordan responded quickly and thoroughly and happily accommodated our venue and time changes throughout the planning process. She helped us prepare for the big day so everything flowed perfectly the day of. Jordan captured all of the shots we requested (some large family shots!) and so many fun, beautiful shots that we hadn't thought of. Jordan was an absolute professional and we enjoyed her second photographer as well. We will cherish these photos forever, and our guests love their photos from the night, too! So many guests' profile pictures came from Jordan's pictures! Thank you for perfectly capturing our wedding, Jordan!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Llesica · Married on 09/15/2017

I loved having Jordan as my photographer for my wedding. She was wonderful to work with. She made us feel comfortable when taking pictures. When she sent me the pictures I couldn't believe how beautiful my wedding photos came out. She was able to capture our special moment. I would definitely recommend her without a doubt.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Cameron · Married on 06/17/2017

Jordan did an amazing job photographing our wedding! She has an amazing eye and was able to get really beautiful shots in challenging indoor and outdoor lighting conditions. We also really appreciated her professionalism, organization, and ability to round up and take control of large group posed shots! We'd hire Jordan again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/02/2017