Jordan K Fuller Photography Reviews

Jordan K Fuller Photography 7
  • Aidan

Aidan Fitzpatrick · Married on 06/22/2019

We love Jordan!

Jordan was the very first vendor we booked for our wedding day and she continued to amaze us every step of the way. From the very beginning, her openness, flexibility, responsiveness, and heart resonated with every interaction. Early on, Jordan dedicated time to generously answer all my questions- from small things like file delivery to the flow of our daily outline. To each and every question, she instilled a deep sense that we were truly in good hands. Throughout our time together on our wedding day it felt like we had a close friend on our side. Jordan's relaxed, affirming, and positive attitude helped us to feel comfortable to be ourselves and have fun in front of the camera. She has an amazing ability to be everywhere all at once, step in to gently direct us, and then disappear again behind the camera to capture everyone's genuine interactions. It was truly a gift to work with Jordan and we are so grateful for her incredible artistry and skill! The images she delivered are more beautiful and heartfelt than we ever could've imagined. Honestly it took us 2+ hours to make our way through the online gallery she created for us. From formal family pictures that will live on for generations to silly party dancing pics, Jordan created amazing images of every big and little moment. Thank you Jordan, we will cherish your work for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 08/17/2019
    Jordan K Fuller Photography 8
    Jordan K Fuller Photography 9
    Jordan K Fuller Photography 10
    Jordan K Fuller Photography 11
    Jordan K Fuller Photography 12

Jordan K Fuller Photography's reply:

Aidan, this review is too sweet! Thank you so much for having me there to document your and Sal's day, it truly was an honor.
  • Kino

Kino Mostany · Married on 06/15/2019

Saved the day!

Working with Jordan was a pleasure; she is super fun and easy going. We had never been photographed together in such a setting and it could have been very awkward but Jordan made it super simple and easy. She also thought of all details and brought umbrellas with her (something that we didn't considered at all) which saved the day!

Sent on 08/11/2019
    Jordan K Fuller Photography 13
    Jordan K Fuller Photography 14
    Jordan K Fuller Photography 15

Jordan K Fuller Photography's reply:

Thanks Kino! I had a blast working with you and Butch and I'm so happy that I was able to make the whole process a little easier!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Tavares · Married on 04/26/2019

Best wedding decision we made

Jordan was like a member of the wedding party. She made the day incredibly smooth and softened any family tense times with her laid back attitude. And more than that, she captured the very essence of the wedding, well beyond family portraiture.
    When the groom is an obsessive art museum curator and the details are anything from the most ridiculous to the very touching, Jordan went above and beyond to accommodate and capture the vision. Her pictures are of our time and have impressed everyone we have shown. They are artistic as much as they are documentary, spontaneous just as well as calculated.
    For the bride, the couple shots were a highlight of the day; it was relaxing to just be together with a friend and capture some fun but intimate moments.
    As our engagement photographer, Jordan's willingness to travel to our destination wedding allowed us to have the style of photography we wanted with a familiar face and a warm demeanor.

Sent on 08/18/2019
    Jordan K Fuller Photography 16

Jordan K Fuller Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Elizabeth! I had the most amazing time with you all in Rhode Island! I loved every second of being part of your wedding day and taking your engagement photos!
  • Patricia

Patricia · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing Memories

Working with Jordan was super easy and hassle-free. She was friendly and made it super comfortable to pose and take photos. Our whole bridal party had a blast working with her. The photos are absolutely amazing and capture the great memories from our special day. I was nervous for all the posed images but she made it fun and we were able to get some amazing shots. She really went out of her way to capture every little moment. And she found some great, creative shots that we'll treasure forever. I really can't say enough about how much we enjoyed working with Jordan. I would highly recommend to any couple looking to capture their big day.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Jordan K Fuller Photography's reply:

Thanks for reviewing so quickly Trish! You were amazing to work with and I can't wait to get the rest of your images to you!!

Lauren Neybert · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful photos, professional and organized photographer!

Jordan was an amazing photographer for our wedding day. Not only were the photos stunning, but she captured so many little moments of the day that my husband and I never got to see (e.g. from our guests while we were about to walk down the aisle, etc.). We've gotten so many compliments since sharing the photos with our friend how the day was captured so beautifully. Besides her evident talent, Jordan was incredibly professional, organized, detail orientated, and had such an overall calming and positive energy about her. Prior to the wedding, we met over the phone to plan the day and she had amazing ideas and backup plans in case of bad weather. Some of my other vendors were difficult to reach or were challenging to work with and Jordan was not this at all. I could reach her at any time and she would email me back sometimes within the hour. Leading into my wedding, I didn't worry at all about photography because of how organized she was. Once the big day arrived, I of course was stressed about the schedule since we had a lot to get done (and a big wedding party prior) to us making it to the venue for the ceremony. Jordan was always calm and positive and didn't get frazzled once even though there were a few moments during the day when the venue gave her grief/ our bus driver got lost. Her co-photographer Alice was amazing as well and I was so glad we went with a second photographer because it made the day much easier so they could split up and get the guys while Jordan was with me, etc. Finally, Jordan's prices are very affordable and I believe she works even above and beyond this. It's a terrific value. I can't recommend her enough! Wedding planning can be stressful so do yourself a favor and book Jordan so you don't need to stress about photography!

Sent on 12/30/2018
  • Sayjal

Sayjal · Married on 10/27/2018

She exceeded our expectations & captured the night exactly how we had envisioned!

The photos of our Halloween wedding are just incredible. My husband and I opened them in public and by the third one I started balling I was so happy. I cannot tell you how blown away we are and how we can't wait to order our albums for ourselves & family. Looking at the photos I can't actually remember seeing her taking them the night of (which in my opinion is exactly what you want from a wedding photographer haha) and now am like, how did she get ALL those amazing shots and angles?! Jordan really captured every moment. She also was great at wrangling our families and kids in the family portraits and ran around four floors of a museum with us to get creative, unique photos that we will treasure for the rest of our lives. Jordan was so wonderful and perfect; an absolute joy to work with and captured our wedding exactly the way we had hoped she would.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Katie · Married on 10/19/2018

We used Jordan for our engagement photos and we love how they turned out. We had so much fun walking around the city and taking pictures. We took our two dogs too and Jordan was very patient and upbeat with us the entire time. A week later our pictures were available and ready to share with friends & family and download! The minute we met Jordan, we were comfortable and laughing. I think that’s so important! Thanks for everything Jordan! - Katie & Caylee

Sent on 04/09/2018

April · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Photographer!!

Jordan did a fantastic job documenting our big day. The pictures turned out beautifully- she made sure that all our special moments and important people were captured with little guidance. She made the entire wedding party comfortable and coached us into amazing pictures. We are a bit of an awkward group, and you could never tell that from the pictures :)

One of our family friends passed away days after the wedding and after reaching out to Jordan, she immediately sent us all the great pictures she had taken of him. For that, I will be forever grateful to her. She is down-to-earth, professional, and talented- and not to mention very reasonably priced. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Ria Framski · Married on 09/22/2018

Captured our Great memories so vividly

We heard about Jordan through my brother who used her as their wedding photographer as well. We are re-living our wedding day with each look at are photos. She really captured the most important moments. Not only that, Jordan is a great Artist. She captures the moment with the best light, and settings. My husband and I are very happy with our photos. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Liliana

Liliana Velazquez · Married on 09/01/2018

Jordan is the best

Jordan's photographs captured our wedding day perfectly. When I reviewed them, I relived the laughter and happiness of that day. I dislike taking photos and Jordan went out of her way to make sure I was comfortable. She had a very positive and professional attitude throughout the entire day. My husband agrees that her work was worth every penny. By the end of the night, I wished she could just stay to hang out at our reception! Love her!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Jordan K Fuller Photography 17
    Jordan K Fuller Photography 18
    Jordan K Fuller Photography 19
    Jordan K Fuller Photography 20
    Jordan K Fuller Photography 21

Nicole · Married on 08/24/2018

Jordan was a pleasure to work with. She was always available to talk or ask questions. When wedding day can she made everything perfect. I didn’t have to ask for a thing because she was right on point the entire time. I highly recommend her. The pictures were out of this world beautiful!!!!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Jordan K Fuller Photography 22
    Jordan K Fuller Photography 23
    Jordan K Fuller Photography 24

Amanda · Married on 07/28/2018

Jordan was just perfect on our wedding day. Flexible, intuitive, and so incredibly passionate. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2018

Jordan shot our Chicago wedding in June and we couldn't be happier with the whole experience and photos we received! Highly professional, friendly/upbeat, & talented. She was a breeze to work with- always responsive & receptive to what I had in mind from our first meeting. The day of our wedding went flawlessly with her there and our guests even all loved her! Glad we chose her!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Steve · Married on 06/03/2018

We loved having Jordan as our photographer! We met her at the Indie Wed expo and, after reviewing the work of other photographers we also met there, decided that she was the best fit for us and our style. She got together with us twice before the wedding and talked patiently through all of our options. On the day it was great to have someone who made us feel comfortable and relaxed. She had some great suggestions for managing the day, as we decided to go without a wedding planner. When we got the pictures we were literally applauding as we went through them! So many great, funny, touching candid shots that really captured the feeling of the day. All in the contemporary, spontaneous, real, but also crisp and professional look that first drew us to her work. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Hannah · Married on 05/25/2018

My fiancé Alex and I had our engagement session at the Garfield Park Conservatory. Jordan showed up early the day of with a printed version of our permit and took care of everything with the facility so Alex and I didn't have to worry day of. We got so many pictures in 2 hours! And we love them so much! We will truly cherish them forever.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Daniella · Married on 01/27/2018

Jordan was one of the best decisions we made with regards to our wedding! Her photographs were wonderful and really captured the feel of the wedding. I felt like I was just laughing the entire day, and looking back at the photographs I really was! She was so easy to work with and made an effort to get to know us which made the pictures even better. Jordan mixed posed shots with tons of candids so we were very happy with how the photos turned out.

Looking at the pictures was like reliving the day. We couldn’t recommend her enough. Thank you, Jordan!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Jackie · Married on 11/04/2017

Jordan was extremely professional and helpful, we gave her very little direction and we have a ton of beautiful photos that we wouldn’t have even thought to ask for. Amazing documentary style photographer!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Harriet · Married on 10/07/2017

I seriously can not express how amazing Jordan was to work with. I am, as I like to say, the LEAST photogenic person of all time. Jordan took beautiful photos of my husband and I and truly captured the feeling of our wedding. From beginning to end she was classy, professional, easy to work with, and most of all grabbed some GORGEOUS photos of us.

We asked her to get more of an overall feel of the wedding. We did not need to have our every step documented but instead to be able to look at the photos and remember the fun, the memories, the dancing, and most importantly how much love there was in the room between the two of us and our nearest and dearest. We could not be more pleased with the results.

I have spent the last 6 weeks showing my photos to ALL of my engaged friends (and some strangers) to recommend her.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2017

So happy we hired Jordan to shoot our engagement photos and wedding day. She really knows her stuff and coaxed some great photos out of us. My fiance and I are both the type of people who can't really figure out what to do with our hands or faces during photos, but she gave great direction and really made us look photogenic!

We didn't have a solid plan for photo locations and she gave great recommendations; she even directed our limo driver for us. During the wedding and reception, she blended right in and more than one guest commented on how nice and professional she was. Haven't received all of the photos yet, because I'm posting this early, but all of the teasers she sent us were perfect.

Sent on 09/25/2017
    Jordan K Fuller Photography 25

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

I am so, SO happy and thankful that we picked Jordan to photograph our wedding day on 9/16/17!! She and the second shooter, Jacob, did an amazing job capturing the entire day, providing plenty of classic, traditional shots, but also lots of beautiful candid photos, which was exactly what I was looking for! They were both super friendly and professional and Jordan's upbeat attitude the whole day made it SO easy to pose for hundreds of photos (not one of my husband's favorite things to do, especially in the heat--and it was hot on our wedding day!). As a former newspaper reporter, I was very particular about picking a wedding photographer. I wanted someone who could provide crisp, clean photos, but could also capture special moments on a whim. I interviewed several others, but Jordan stood out because of her education, experience and enthusiasm. She listened carefully to everything I wanted and was excited to take on the challenge of a long day that included shots of both me and my husband getting ready, a Catholic ceremony, family photos at the church, bridal party photos at a forest preserve, cocktail hour and the reception. Her cost was VERY reasonable and I appreciate all the hard work she and Jacob put into our big day! She was so responsive to all my emails prior to the wedding and I was especially amazed at how quickly she processed our photos too! We had them much earlier than I expected and they were all beautiful and wonderfully edited. The website Jordan uses to display your photos is super user-friendly and I have loved sharing it with friends and family members. We've gotten many compliments from our guests on the photos and I was so in love with them I made an effort to print out several for some of our closest guests to send in their thank yous, because these photos deserve to be printed out and shared! Thank you so much Jordan and Jacob for a job well done in preserving the best day of our lives -- we can't thank or recommend you enough!!

Sent on 01/02/2018
    Jordan K Fuller Photography 32
    Jordan K Fuller Photography 33
    Jordan K Fuller Photography 34

Nathan · Married on 08/05/2017

Jordan's great! Just as our outdoor photo shoot was about to begin, my wife got bit up by what seemed to be a thousand mosquitoes. And then these mosquito bites on her face swelled up incredibly within minutes. Her absent-minded family members kept talking about how big and red and BIG those mosquito bites were. Despite my best efforts to soothe her, my wife was tearing up and about to go into full Bridezilla mode. Fortunately, Jordan kept her cool and reassured my wife that she could Photoshop the bites out. Jordan saved the only bad part of the day, and she lived up to her promise. The photos look great, and you can't see any evidence of the mosquito's feast. To show off Jordan's talents, I'd like to show off a side-by-side comparison, but in her wisdom Jordan only gave us the good photos, which is certainly for the best. I could prattle on about what an easy person to work with Jordan is, how on top of everything she's been, and how quickly her turnaround time was, but just pick her for your next wedding, and I'm sure that you'll be happy with all aspects of her work.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Kimberly · Married on 08/05/2017

I was very happy with Jordan. Photography was important to my husband and me. After doing quite a bit of research, we were so glad to have found Jordan K. Fuller Photography. She has lots of experience and training with photography, but at the time of our wedding her wedding photography business was relatively new. As a result, we found her rates to be more than reasonable, and in fact far better than other photographers with similar skills and styles. After spending some time researching photographers, I was worried that my choices would be to either go with a photographer whose work I didn't really care for or to spend twice as much on photography services than we really wanted to, so it was such a relief to find Jordan. Aside from her photography style and skill, I was also really pleased with her communication, professionalism, and easy-going manner. If you are looking for a photographer whose style is artistic and authentic, book Jordan now - I don't think a better value can be found in the Chicagoland area.

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Jordan K Fuller Photography 39
    Jordan K Fuller Photography 40
  • W

William · Married on 06/17/2017

Jordan is great! You're lucky if she's available for your wedding. She's patient, kind and a very excellent photographer. We met a few months before the wedding so she had a good idea what we were looking for on our wedding day. She was able to accommodate all of our requests and was always quick to respond whenever we had questions/concerns. Our photos look incredible and Jordan did an amazing job of covering everything we needed. She's the best.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/09/2017

Jordan was our wedding photographer and she was amazing! She was very professional, from our first phone meeting to the end of our wedding day. We really appreciated that she asked what we would like to have pictures of and that she added her own expertise for others. She was a joy to work with and our pictures are beautiful! We are looking forward to working with her, again, for an anniversary shoot!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Brittany · Married on 06/03/2017

Jordan is an exceptional and professional photographer to work with. She was very accommodating and helped me plan our photo schedule for the day to ensure her time was utilized appropriately and the major points of our wedding were covered. I loved every one of my final photos and they were ready in the time frame estimated. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/19/2017