Jonathan Ivy Photography Reviews

144 | San Antonio, TX

144 Reviews for Jonathan Ivy Photography

Carmen · Married on 11/07/2009

This husband and wife team is AMAZING! They were recommended to me by another photographer who raved about them. Jonathan ivy Photography exceeded my expectations. Their quality of work is top-notch and they helped make our special day even more amazing. They were flexible, courteous, helpful, energetic and fun! I have recommended them to several friends and family members and I plan to take many more photographs with them.

You will not regret choosing them for your special day. Absolutely LOVE them!!!

Sent on 01/20/2010

Jessica · Married on 11/01/2009

I absolutely loved Jon and his wife Samantha as our bridal and wedding day photographers. They have a great photography style and are very professional and personable. They both work very hard to work with you, while maintaining their own creativity. In addition, my hubby and I were very pleased with the price! I will definitely use them for family pics one day.

Sent on 12/15/2009

Tj · Married on 10/24/2009

Very good at his job.

Sent on 11/05/2009
  • NurseBoo09

Andrea · Married on 10/24/2009

Jonathan and Samantha are a true gift in the hectic world of weddings! I would honestly go through all the months of stress again just to be able to work with them again! :) The quality of work is impeccable; I was so impressed at how beautiful our pictures turned out and how many moments were captured on film! Jonathan is also extremely talented at editing photos and was able to make a significant adjustment to my bridal portrait to make it perfect. Both Jonathan and Samantha quickly answered all of my roughly 5,000 emailed questions and truly went above and beyond the call of duty. I have already started recommending them to coworkers and friends for family portraits and weddings! I could not be more pleased with what a fantastic job they did for my wedding! Out of all of the aspects of my entire wedding, I have to say I was 100% the most pleased with Jonathan Ivy Photography!!

Sent on 12/01/2009

Jonathan Ivy Photography's reply:

You are fabulous! Thank you so much, there is nothing I can say that will show our gratitude for you. We had so much fun at your wedding. Thank you for asking us to be a part of it. We really enjoyed everyone moment of getting to know the two of you!

Chase · Married on 09/26/2009

THESE GUYS ARE AMAZING!!! Jon has such a great eye for the shots that you will love. The team that these guys are is just great. They did everything we could have imagined on our big weekend and even before that. Jon is very talented with his touchup work as well as just creating a great shot from the start. I will use these guys for any significant event in the future FOR SURE.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. USE THEM, you will not be let down!!

Thanks to JonathanIvy for a more than spectacular experience!!

Chase and Kristine Hilbert

Sent on 10/09/2009

Jonathan Ivy Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! You guys are wonderful! We had a great time at your beautiful wedding. Thank you for letting us be a part of it.

Kristine · Married on 09/26/2009

Jonathan and Samantha are wonderful! They are an incredibly talented team. They have so much knowledge and wisdom about photography and are caring, creactive and diligent. They were such a pleasure to work with! I would hire them for ANY occasion!

Sent on 05/31/2012

Jenna · Married on 08/01/2009

Jonathan and his crew were a pleasure to work with they took beautiful and unique pictures! You never felt uncomfartable he made it fun and easy. I can't wait for another event to come up so I can use him again! I strongly recommend him!

Sent on 08/29/2009

Cassandra · Married on 07/18/2009

Jonathan and Samantha did a great job for my daughters wedding. They were very professional and very considerate of my daughter and son-in-law. They had a schedule for us to follow so there was not any confusion about what we were supposed to be doing and where we were supposed to be but kept the bride and groom comfortable the whole time. They also kept everything running smoothly and even doubled as the MC. They did a great job and the pictures were awsome.

Sent on 11/19/2009

Kim · Married on 04/17/2009

My bridals and wedding photographs far surpassed any expectations I had! Joan and Samantha were very prompt with their responses to all of my questions and requests. They are friends of mine and yet they remained very professional throughout the planning process. Overall, great experience with Jon and Samantha and great pictures that will last for a lifetime!! Thank you again, Jon and Sam!!!

Sent on 05/15/2009

Katie · Married on 04/04/2009

Reliable and friendly services. Great job.

Sent on 05/17/2009

L · Married on 02/14/2009

Pleasure to work with. Very quick to respond and very attentive. The photos turned out amazing. Very much enjoyed working with Jonathan & Samantha.

Sent on 05/18/2009

Carolyn · Married on 10/09/2008

Jon did some photo editing and graphic work for our Save-the-dates. It turned out even better than I expected and he was so efficient! He sent me sneek-peaks of the progress throughout the entire editing process so I always felt like I was in the loop.
    I can't wait to have the postcards made so I can share my photo with family and friends!
    I definitely recommend them! :)

Sent on 05/28/2009

Joanna · Married on 08/13/2005

Jonathan and Samantha Foster were wonderful to work with. They made the 4 hour photo shoot seem short and sweet. They were fun and engaging which made for good photos. The quality of work was exceptional. I would highly recommend Jonathan Ivy Photography to anyone looking for great wedding/family portraits.

Sent on 05/11/2009
  • User3740991 · event on: 12/14/2013

Jonathan Ivy Photography was very helpful and took great photos. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 12/18/2013

Stefanie · event on: 10/20/2016

Johnathan and Samantha are a great team to work with. They took our engagement photos in October at the Houston Water Wall, and by Rice University, under the beautiful oak trees. We worried all day about the weather because it had been raining, but they kept in touch with us the whole time up until the shoot, when the heavy rain amazingly stopped. So it all worked out great! Johnathan was able to still shoot, and he eased all of our worries. Our photos came out amazing! We absolutely love them! Johnathan is very talented, and we are so happy we were able to have him take our engagement photos. Samantha has also been very helpful throughout the whole process. She is very responsive, and guided us from the beginning to the end.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Kim · Married on 06/15/2013

Jonathan is amazing to work with. I am 100% pleased with the photos from my wedding. You don't even realize he is around during the wedding, and then you see all the great shots he ends up getting and are blown away. He and his wife are the perfect team. Samantha runs the business side and always quickly responds to emails and questions. She is super helpful with any wedding questions or advice you may have. My entire wedding party had a great time working with them. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/16/2013

Dwan · event on: 01/03/2017

High Quality, nice location, good editing service, great customer service

Sent on 01/14/2017

Sara · Married on 06/17/2012

They were great! They made the whole day easier because they were willing to help out with everything!

Sent on 06/21/2012

Kaylee · Married on 03/25/2017

0.5

Album was very good quality. Make sure you have a non-family member or non-wedding party member physically hold check list and make sure you get all your shots! You won’t want to miss any!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Jonathan Ivy Photography's reply:

Hi Kaylee & Mom, we are so sad that you have photos that were missed at your event. We were very concerned about this from the beginning which is why we contacted you all before the wedding letting you and your wedding planner know that more time was needed to fulfil the requests you had. When that extra time was denied and the shot list was not trimmed down, our team arrived early and stayed late complementary to help make up for the loss time. We did capture as much as we could in the limited time provided. All this being said, we still are so very sorry we missed images you wanted.

I am so happy to hear that you enjoy the album. Your wedding was beautiful and easily created a gorgeous album.