39 Reviews for Jon LaVerde Photography

Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
Save the Date (1)

Jon LaVerde was our photographer for the wedding. We met with him and went over the entire day and talked about photographs that I really wanted. He went above and beyond everything I could have wished for. He arrived early to the hotel with his assistant and took beautiful photographs of us getting ready. We also did a first look at the venue which Jon planned for us and it was more than i could have ever dreamed of. He made sure every photograph was perfect. I would highly recommend Jon for your wedding photography.

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Jon was an absolute pleasure to work with from the moment that we met him to the wedding day itself. We knew instantly that we would choose him to be our photographer based on the amazing pictures he showed us in the meeting and his extremely outgoing personality! Our engagement pictures came out better than I ever could have imagined and the few wedding pictures I've seen so far (which he actually posted the night of our wedding!) look like they belong in a magazine! Jon is extremely professional, responsive, personable, talented, and a pleasure to have around on your wedding day. I can't thank him enough and I will absolutely be recommending him to all of my friends who get engaged!

Profile Picture Olivia, 10/11/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jon was a great photographer! His wedding albums are one of a kind and absolutley gorgeous.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/6/13, 2 Reviews
4.3

Our pictures came out beautiful! I would recommend Jon to anyone looking for great photos and an amazing album.

Profile Picture User2057440, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Awesome photographer. very friendly!! I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for beautiful, artistic photos!

Profile Picture Sophia, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jon is an amazing photographer. He captured our special day like no other.. The pictures were absolutely amazing.. I can't thank Jon enough.. He was nice, professional and a pleasure to work with.. I would highly recommend using him for your special day!

Profile Picture Randell, 12/8/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

John is an amazing photographer who makes you feel so comfortable like you are family and is very, very talented. His eye for pictures is unbelievable and the things he can do to make you album that much better he will go above and beyond. I would highly recommend him anytime!

Profile Picture Micayla, 10/20/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved Jon! Would recommend him to everyone! You want beautiful breath taking photos you need to hire him.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cannot say enough wonderful things about Jon LaVerde! It was a pleasure to work with Jon from the very beginning. Immediately after meeting with Jon, I had made my decision that he would be our photographer. I was blown away by our engagement photos and just as impressed with our wedding photos. Jon is extremely professional to work with and was a pleasure to be around on our wedding day! We absolutely love our album and would recommend Jon (as we already have) to anyone!

Profile Picture Kristen , 10/5/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jon is an amazing photographer and we couldn't be happier with the services we received from him. He did a great job of capturing all the important moments from our big day and thanks to him we have so many memories to keep with us. He is a great photographer that we would recommend to anyone and we would use again!!!

Profile Picture Beth, 9/29/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jon was the best photographer we could have asked for. The pictures came out great, and the album was amazing! Very responsive to any questions, very professional on day of wedding, dressed up and ready to go! Would highly recommend him and his company hands down!

Profile Picture Pam, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jon is truly a gifted and amazingly talented photographer. I'm certain you will not be dissapointed if you choose him for your special event. I will use him again and will refer him to everyone I know! :)

Profile Picture Amy, 7/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absoulutly Amazing!!!!!! LOVE every picture he took & caught every single special moment on my special day!!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jon is very professional and very personable. Easy to deal with...very accommodating. Excellent wedding photographs... captures the moment !!!

Profile Picture Debora, 11/21/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

You won't be disappointed if you choose Jon LaVerde for your special event. He has the most artisic eye to capture the most special moments of your day. He also makes you feel as if you are his one and only client. Choose Jon LaVerde, and I promise, you will be so happy with your decision!

Profile Picture User2634202, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
0.8

Jon is a gem. He knows his job very well and is not only technically well versed but is a people person. He has a way of relaxing everyone and making one feel in control. His photos are gorgeous. He will do the best for you and do it with a smile!!

Profile Picture Carol and Vincent, 9/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jon was very professional, on time and delivered beautiful pictures. His ability to touch-up the pictures and make them even better and put together fantastic wedding albums are unmatchable...
One of the best vendors we worked with during our wedding.

Profile Picture User917758, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jon is very talented. Absolutely loved our wedding pictures! Jon captured every moment, from beginning to end. Beautiful job.They are the BEST! I recommend Jon to all my friends and family!

Profile Picture User1506471, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Great photos! Great assistant. Highly recommended. Best in Boston!

Profile Picture deanna, 8/28/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We did a tremendous amount of research before hiring a photographer both in Boston and in surrounding areas. We found Jon's product to be vastly superior both in quality and value to that of the other vendors we met. Jon is easily accessible and responsive via e-mail, which is critical leading up to the wedding. In addition, Jon went above and beyond on the day of the wedding--his experience showed in that he was not intrusive and made us and our guests feel comfortable and at ease. He is a seasoned professional.

Profile Picture User2623968, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I loved Jon to death and thought his work was phenomenal. I think that the reviewers before did not do a lot of research beforehand because we found Jon to be very reasonable. I would recommend him highly.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 6/26/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Where do I begin! Jon is amazing and very talented - a true artist who loves what he does. It has been months since I received my wedding photos and I still love looking through them. I have heard some brides say they hunt through their wedding photos trying to find a couple the like enough to print and display. I have hundreds of them! I can’t tell you how many people who looked through my album were awed by the artistic elements of so many photos. Asking Jon to photograph the most important day of our lives was absolutely one of the best decisions I made when it came to vendor-selection for our wedding day. You can't go wrong with Lynwood Studio - I whole-heartedly and enthusiastically recommend Jon to all my friends and family!

Profile Picture Corinne, 5/15/10, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Jon was great! Our wedding photos came out beautiful and we have recommended him to many of our friends and family! He was a wonderful presence at our wedding, and he captured each moment beautifully! He really didn't miss a thing. Our album and parent albums are beautiful - people love looking at our photos! He is really wonderful to work with - from our engagement session to selecting photos to print or put in the book - it was an amazing experience!

Profile Picture Nikki, 5/1/10, 1 Review
0.0

I would NOT RECOMMED Lynwood Studios to anyone. The pictures came out horrible and dark. He was very difficult to work with and was not willing to work with us at all after the wedding. He charges you an arm and a leg. There were no horizontal pictures which I guess is a tell tale sign of an amateur. (we all had these beautiful long dresses and there are no up and down pictures showing them, including of the bride) He is also very pricey. I am sooooo disappointed by the pictures and with their service. He is super nice to you to get you to sign the contract and once you do it is a different story. Even at the wedding all the people in my wedding said that he was rude to them.

Profile Picture Jennifer-lynn, 12/4/09, 4 Reviews
4.2

We love Jon as our photographer. He captured so many moments and was there till the very end of our wedding. He took so many wonderful pictures of our special day and we were so happy to have Lynwood Studio part of our big day.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/2/09, 1 Review