Jon LaVerde Photography Reviews

39 | Lynnfield, MA

39 Reviews for Jon LaVerde Photography

39 Jon LaVerde Photography Reviews

Michelle · Married on 07/22/2017

Jon LaVerde was our photographer for the wedding. We met with him and went over the entire day and talked about photographs that I really wanted. He went above and beyond everything I could have wished for. He arrived early to the hotel with his assistant and took beautiful photographs of us getting ready. We also did a first look at the venue which Jon planned for us and it was more than i could have ever dreamed of. He made sure every photograph was perfect. I would highly recommend Jon for your wedding photography.

• O

Olivia · Married on 10/11/2015

Jon was an absolute pleasure to work with from the moment that we met him to the wedding day itself. We knew instantly that we would choose him to be our photographer based on the amazing pictures he showed us in the meeting and his extremely outgoing personality! Our engagement pictures came out better than I ever could have imagined and the few wedding pictures I've seen so far (which he actually posted the night of our wedding!) look like they belong in a magazine! Jon is extremely professional, responsive, personable, talented, and a pleasure to have around on your wedding day. I can't thank him enough and I will absolutely be recommending him to all of my friends who get engaged!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Jon LaVerde Photography's reply:

Much Love Olivia and Brent . . . It cant begin to tell you what an honor and a privilege it was to be part of one of the biggest days of your lives . . . My sincere thanks go to you and your wonderful families . . . Best Jon

Danielle · Married on 09/06/2013

Jon was a great photographer! His wedding albums are one of a kind and absolutley gorgeous.

Sent on 03/04/2014

Jon LaVerde Photography's reply:

Blessings Danielle and all the best in your marriage forever . . .

Sophia · Married on 06/22/2013

Awesome photographer. very friendly!! I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for beautiful, artistic photos!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Jon LaVerde Photography's reply:

Your lovely Sophia . . . A true honor indeed . . . Thank you so much . . .

Randell · Married on 12/08/2012

Jon is an amazing photographer. He captured our special day like no other.. The pictures were absolutely amazing.. I can't thank Jon enough.. He was nice, professional and a pleasure to work with.. I would highly recommend using him for your special day!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Jon LaVerde Photography's reply:

I bet you say that to all the photographers Randell lol Thank you much . . .

Micayla · Married on 10/20/2012

John is an amazing photographer who makes you feel so comfortable like you are family and is very, very talented. His eye for pictures is unbelievable and the things he can do to make you album that much better he will go above and beyond. I would highly recommend him anytime!

Sent on 07/23/2013

Beautiful people . . . Beautiful day . . . Thank you Micayla

Brittany · Married on 10/06/2012

We loved Jon! Would recommend him to everyone! You want beautiful breath taking photos you need to hire him.

Sent on 07/05/2013

Much love Brittany xo

Kristen · Married on 10/05/2012

Cannot say enough wonderful things about Jon LaVerde! It was a pleasure to work with Jon from the very beginning. Immediately after meeting with Jon, I had made my decision that he would be our photographer. I was blown away by our engagement photos and just as impressed with our wedding photos. Jon is extremely professional to work with and was a pleasure to be around on our wedding day! We absolutely love our album and would recommend Jon (as we already have) to anyone!

Sent on 04/09/2013

Jon LaVerde Photography's reply:

You Rock Kristen . . . Thank you so much :)

Beth · Married on 09/29/2012

Jon is an amazing photographer and we couldn't be happier with the services we received from him. He did a great job of capturing all the important moments from our big day and thanks to him we have so many memories to keep with us. He is a great photographer that we would recommend to anyone and we would use again!!!

Sent on 07/23/2013

Jon LaVerde Photography's reply:

Thank you Beth . . . A real honor :)

Pam · Married on 09/15/2012

Jon was the best photographer we could have asked for. The pictures came out great, and the album was amazing! Very responsive to any questions, very professional on day of wedding, dressed up and ready to go! Would highly recommend him and his company hands down!

Sent on 06/28/2013

Jon LaVerde Photography's reply:

Thank you Pam . . . So honored to be part of your big day :)

Amy · Married on 07/06/2012

Jon is truly a gifted and amazingly talented photographer. I'm certain you will not be dissapointed if you choose him for your special event. I will use him again and will refer him to everyone I know! :)

Sent on 06/27/2013

Bless you Amy :)))

Amy · Married on 06/02/2012

Absoulutly Amazing!!!!!! LOVE every picture he took & caught every single special moment on my special day!!!!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Soooo Happy you are happy Amy . . . Thank you Amy

Debora · Married on 11/21/2011

Jon is very professional and very personable. Easy to deal with...very accommodating. Excellent wedding photographs... captures the moment !!!

Sent on 09/08/2012

Thank you Deborah . . .

You won't be disappointed if you choose Jon LaVerde for your special event. He has the most artisic eye to capture the most special moments of your day. He also makes you feel as if you are his one and only client. Choose Jon LaVerde, and I promise, you will be so happy with your decision!

Sent on 09/03/2012

Jon LaVerde Photography's reply:

I know who you are lol Thank you :)

Jon was very professional, on time and delivered beautiful pictures. His ability to touch-up the pictures and make them even better and put together fantastic wedding albums are unmatchable...
    One of the best vendors we worked with during our wedding.

Sent on 09/04/2012

Jon LaVerde Photography's reply:

Jon is very talented. Absolutely loved our wedding pictures! Jon captured every moment, from beginning to end. Beautiful job.They are the BEST! I recommend Jon to all my friends and family!

Sent on 08/30/2012

deanna · Married on 08/28/2010

Great photos! Great assistant. Highly recommended. Best in Boston!

Sent on 08/22/2012

Jon LaVerde Photography's reply:

Love you Deanna and that handsome husband of yours . . . Great day indeed :)

We did a tremendous amount of research before hiring a photographer both in Boston and in surrounding areas. We found Jon's product to be vastly superior both in quality and value to that of the other vendors we met. Jon is easily accessible and responsive via e-mail, which is critical leading up to the wedding. In addition, Jon went above and beyond on the day of the wedding--his experience showed in that he was not intrusive and made us and our guests feel comfortable and at ease. He is a seasoned professional.

Sent on 08/28/2012

Jon LaVerde Photography's reply:

Thank you much my friends . . .
  • FutureMrs.Letourneau

Carolyn · Married on 06/26/2010

My husband and I loved Jon to death and thought his work was phenomenal. I think that the reviewers before did not do a lot of research beforehand because we found Jon to be very reasonable. I would recommend him highly.

Sent on 08/06/2010

Jon LaVerde Photography's reply:

Love you Carolyn Beautiful day :)))

Corinne · Married on 05/15/2010

Where do I begin! Jon is amazing and very talented - a true artist who loves what he does. It has been months since I received my wedding photos and I still love looking through them. I have heard some brides say they hunt through their wedding photos trying to find a couple the like enough to print and display. I have hundreds of them! I can’t tell you how many people who looked through my album were awed by the artistic elements of so many photos. Asking Jon to photograph the most important day of our lives was absolutely one of the best decisions I made when it came to vendor-selection for our wedding day. You can't go wrong with Lynwood Studio - I whole-heartedly and enthusiastically recommend Jon to all my friends and family!

Sent on 02/27/2011

So nice to have you share your beautiful words Cory . . . Thank you much xo

Nikki · Married on 05/01/2010

Working with Jon was great! Our wedding photos came out beautiful and we have recommended him to many of our friends and family! He was a wonderful presence at our wedding, and he captured each moment beautifully! He really didn't miss a thing. Our album and parent albums are beautiful - people love looking at our photos! He is really wonderful to work with - from our engagement session to selecting photos to print or put in the book - it was an amazing experience!

Sent on 08/27/2012

Blessings Nikki . . . :)

Kerri · Married on 07/11/2009

Working with Jon and Jayna, was a delight. Their ability to read people and capture the perfect photos was impecable. My albumn was truly amazing and more beautiful then I could ever imagine. Everyone that sees my photos are blown away at the talent of Lynwood Studio. I would refer them to anyone who is getting married or has a special occation they need captured to enjoy for a lifetime.

Stefania · Married on 06/06/2009

john was the best photographer ever. He is so good at his job and knows what he's doing. He turned beautiful photos into amazingly beautiful photos once he was through. My wedding album is incredible. Everyone compliments on how gorgeous it is.

Heather · Married on 05/23/2009

We booked Jon without interviewing a single other photographer - we were that confident. We used his wife Jayna for our family portraits a couple years prior and loved her work. While in the studio for that project we saw Jon's work and quite frankly, it speaks for itself. His images are unique, breathtaking, and artistic. If you're looking for cookie cutter "prom shots" then you might not see the value in his work or the value in his price point. But if you want people to look at your wedding album speechless, then talk to Jon. We couldn't be happier with our wedding album. From start to finish Jon was the consummate professional. We truly enjoyed working with him, both during our engagement shoot as well as the wedding day. He was on time, kept the group organized, kept everybody calm, made us all feel beautiful/handsome, and his assistant was fantastic, capturing some images on a second camera from alternate angles that provided some nice options. Our guests commented that he seemed to be everywhere at once and never missed an important shot or moment, yet he wasn't intrusive. He dressed to the nines the day of our event and fit in with the tone of the wedding (I have been to other weddings since then where the photographer looked sloppy and out of place, so their attire does matter...). He worked hard to make sure we were happy with the end result (our album, which by the way is unbelievable). The love he has of his work is so apparent. My husband and I felt strongly that we didn't want "run of the mill" wedding pictures, and we were willing to pay for that. That kind of quality doesn't come free, yet we feel he was worth every single penny because we don't get a do-over - it's a once in a lifetime event, and worth the investment to have Jon capture those pics! I wish I could put a sample up for you to prove my point!

Jon was so amazing to work with on our wedding day. He knew exactly what he was doing and kept things moving quickly without being pushy! I have a gorgeous wedding album thanks to him.