Johnny Earthquake and The Moondogs Reviews

Johnny Earthquake and The Moondogs 2
Johnny Earthquake and The Moondogs 3
Johnny Earthquake and The Moondogs 4

Randi Lemoine · Married on 09/27/2019

They made our wedding the funnest night of my life!

Booking Johnny Earthquake and the Moondogs for our wedding was the BEST decision I made in our entire planning process. Our reception was literally the funnest night I ever had and I never stopped dancing! They really made it a party!! I loved how interactive they were with our wedding party and even our guests. Besides being so fun, they are all extremely talented. I was very thankful that Adam made the effort to contact me and go over every detail to make sure the entertainment for the night was exactly what we wanted and how we wanted it. The band even learned a special song just for me! I highly recommend this band and you will NOT regret booking them. The music, lights, and whole presentation was just AWESOME. I wish I could do it all over again and dance some more! My family and friends are still talking about these guys and how fun our wedding was. I wish I had the option to give them more than 5 stars. I WILL be attending events in the future that this band is playing at!

Sent on 10/06/2019

John Lemoine · Married on 09/27/2019

Best band EVER!!

The Moondogs were the life of the party at our wedding reception! As I’m sure most guys can relate, I didn’t really have much to do throughout the wedding planning process. I let my wife take care of everything and I am so glad she chose these guys for our band! They kept the party going and the dance floor stayed packed. They even got the wedding party to sing a few songs! I’ll always remember the fun we had, thanks to the Moondogs!!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Ashley Murphy · Married on 03/12/2019

I danced all night long!

Wow!!! I love this band! My guests loved this band, commenting and asking who they were all night long. They have a great song list and even learned the song we chose for our first dance! Best wedding decision I made!!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • W

William Sharkey · Married on 12/15/2018

They were great!

The Moondogs really were fantastic. They made our special night that much better! Knowing when to play slow songs and when to pick up the pace really gave the night a great flow and kept everyone engaged. The next day all of our guests we spoke to raved about the band. We plan on traveling to see them again at some of the festivals that they play.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Lane Alderson Smith · Married on 03/04/0095

Best louisiana band!

The Moondogs MADE my wedding reception. I knew I wanted a live band that played mostly classic fun wedding songs, and they definitely delivered. My communication with them was very professional from start to finish, and I got to pick my favorites from their VERY expansive song list beforehand. They got the whole crowd up and dancing (even older guests and guests that normally wouldn't dance) and everyone was pretty much on the dance floor all night. They encourage lots of audience participation. I have had so many guests tell me my wedding was the funnest they had ever been to! You will absolutely not be disappointed choosing these guys for your wedding band! Photo credits for band photos: Corrie Childers Photography

Johnny Earthquake and The Moondogs 5