John Gandy Events Reviews

410 | Tallahassee, FL

410 Reviews for John Gandy Events

Emily · Married on 09/15/2018

The best in the biz!

THE BEST IN THE BIZ! There was simply no other choice for me when it came to planning my wedding. They exceeded my every expectation and worked extremely hard to bring the wedding of my dreams to life. My guests and family raved about the level of service and excellence provided throughout the planning process and on the wedding day. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 03/14/2019

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you sweet Emily! Thrilled that you included us in your special day, it was a stunner and Team JGE had a blast working with you to create magic!

Sally · Married on 09/01/2018

John Gandy and his team are amazing! Not only did they create an incredible vision for my daughter’s wedding, they kept everything running smoothly and took all of the stress off me! Every member of his team was professional and appeared to love their job....which made all of the wedding party enjoy the whole experience! Janice and Marina made the day of the wedding perfect in every way! I would recommend cutting corners anywhere else, but the John Gandy team is a MUST for a wonderful wedding experience!

Sent on 09/04/2018

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much we loved working with you all so much!

Alison · Married on 08/18/2018

John Gandy Events made my day so memorable. From the time the day started until the end of the night there was not a moment they were not there for my husband or I. Us and our families were able to truly enjoy the day without any stress. Not to mention my venue was beyond stunning and everything I dreamed of and more. I really don’t know how my day could have been better and I am so thankful for John Gandy Events! Janice and Emily are truly remarkable and made me feel like a princess all day-can not thank them enough. Best day ever! Ali and Herbie

Sent on 08/20/2018

Tori · Married on 06/30/2018

John made our wedding beautiful, seamless, drama-free and truly OURS. We live up in Washington, D.C. and he was able to plan the perfect wedding for us with literally zero stress. We can't thank him enough! Thank you for making our day so special. - Jess Berry and Victoria Whitley-Berry

Sent on 07/09/2018

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved working with you and your mother so much!

Liz · Married on 06/02/2018

John Gandy is truly the best! Keep kept telling me to not worry about a thing, we got this and boy did he and his team deliver!! Thank you so much for making our dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 06/11/2018

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved working with you and it could not have been more beautiful!

Katrice · Married on 04/28/2018

John Gandy and his entire team are the very best in the business! Their vision and professionalism is the best! If you want the best in Tallahassee...this is it! LOVE each person on his team!! Trust them completely!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Susan · Married on 04/28/2018

We could not be happier with the wedding reception that John helped plan for our daughter and son-in- law. Goodwood looked fantastic thanks to John and Darin! We all thoroughly enjoyed the reception knowing that everything was taken care of.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Sarah · Married on 04/28/2018

John Gandy and his team executed our wedding day flawlessly! They were all very attentive, and made sure myself, parents and husband did not have to worry about anything the day of, which allowed us stay present and enjoy the day.
    He took the vision we had and ran with it; and, the end result was stunning. I was relaxed the entire day knowing they had everything under control, and it meant a lot that my parents were able to sit back and completely enjoy the day as well without worrying about schedules, timing, where to be, set up and clean up. I would highly recommend John and his team.

Sent on 05/17/2018

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved every minute of your special day!

Heidi · Married on 04/22/2018

Thanks to John and his staff it was the best day ever. Will differently ve calling John again.

Sent on 04/29/2018

Rob · Married on 04/21/2018

Having John Gandy and his staff for our wedding was the best decision we ever made. Not only did he make the planning process easy, it made the wedding day 100 times more enjoyable. The stress of parents or brothers handling timing or moving people around was all taken care of. This allowed my wife and I and our families to enjoy our time and not have to worry about anything. Thank you John Gandy!!!!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Leigh · Married on 04/14/2018

John Gandy and his staff made our wedding perfection. We could not have asked for a better day or a more cleanly executed event. No detail was too small. No request was too big. JG sent 5 coordinators who each oversaw different portions of the wedding and then attended himself - this team did not miss a beat. They work with local vendors regularly and have such a good repoire with them - if you use him, it actually guarantees that you’ll have epic service. Couldn’t imagine using anyone else!

Sent on 04/16/2018
  • GabbyB

Gabrielle · Married on 04/07/2018

John and his team are amazing! They go above and beyond with everything they do. There is no detail left behind. I was pretty indecisive on quite a few details, and told John to surprise me with what he thought would look best. I was completely blown away with how beautiful everything turned out. He makes whatever you dream of come to life! He made the planning process a breeze - any concern that we thought of, he had an answer to. The entire team is so attentive throughout the planning process and the day of. He was super easy to work with and made sure I and everyone at my wedding left happy! John and his team are truly the best!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Jean · Married on 04/07/2018

John Gandy Events helped with our Rehearsal Dinner. Flawless.

Sent on 04/08/2018

D · Married on 03/31/2018

John Gandy and his entire team are the most valuable asset at any important event. My time was spent enjoying the people and the details of the wedding rather than repairing tears, searching for bandaids, answering questions, looking for someone who is not where they are supposed to be, checking that vendors have arrived, or seeing that settings and details are in place. The team has perfected all intricate details for the special occasion of your dreams. John or a team member can always be easily found nearby for any questions or concerns. Each member was genuinely concerned with the success of the event and the satisfaction of all involved.

Sent on 04/12/2018

Lena · Married on 03/24/2018

I literally don’t know what I would have done without your team. The day went off without a hitch and I couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 03/25/2018

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved every minute, it was stunning!

Ray · Married on 03/24/2018

Heidi and I could not have imagined NOT having John and his amazing Team of professionals handle this precious moment, a new chapter in the life of our daughter. We can't thank them enough. If you want the best, there's only one choice; John Gandy Events. From Heidi and I, THANK YOU John.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Caroline · Married on 02/10/2018

It’s been over a month since our wedding and I still think about it every day! John and his team could not have been more wonderful to work with. We planned and discussed my vision beforehand, but the execution was above and beyond what I ever imagined. Not only did our reception turn out to be STUNNING, but the Team made everything the day-of run seamlessly for us and our families. I wouldn’t have changed a single thing and will always be so grateful to JGE for their hard work in making our wedding so special.

Sent on 03/22/2018

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much, we loved working with you and your Mother on such an incredible day! Loved all the unique details! Congratulations!

Mike · Married on 02/03/2018

It was amazing. The bride and groom plus their families were very pleased.

Sent on 02/07/2018

Alyssa · Married on 02/03/2018

John Gandy Events made my wedding day and the entire planning process an absolute breeze. From day one they were knowledgeable, insightful, and creative. I explained my vague vision for the day and it’s like they read my mind. They were helpful in in suggesting all of the various vendors that a wedding requires and pointing me towards what would be ideal for my day. With their extensive experience they’ve already weeded through the lousy vendors and only suggest the best. With access to their enormous warehouse they will steer you towards all of the perfect pieces to make your wedding ceremony and reception unique, beautiful, and “Pinterest goals”, as my guests stated. The warehouse is really a one-stop shop! Not only do they have the creative juices flowing, they make sure the day-of runs as smoothly as possible; that all vendors arrive and set-up on time, that all wedding party participants are where they need to be and that the reception moves along as it should. I literally didn’t have to worry about anything and not just me, but my Mom and family were all able to sit back and enjoy the festivities as well. Not only was I pleased but so were my guests, I received many compliments on the décor but also the professionalism and organization of the wedding. John Gandy and his team were professional throughout the entire time we worked with them, yet they have a way of making you feel like family. John Gandy Events truly made my wedding day as perfect as it possibly could be, hiring them is without a doubt the best decision I made. I would highly recommend them to any of my friends and family.

Sent on 02/22/2018

Rick · Married on 01/13/2018

As advertised…
    John and his team came highly recommended by two sets of friends, each with a daughter recently married. John Gandy was the event planner for both weddings.
    Professional, organized, budget conscious and low stress (for the FOB).
    Execution on the “day of” was exceptional. We were able to enjoy the moment without worrying about the details. A big “thank you” for creating a once-in-a-lifetime event.
    Rick and Melissa Moore – January 2018

Sent on 01/19/2018

Melissa · Married on 01/13/2018

They listen to EVERYTHING their clients have to say and help you get to exactly where you want to be and so much better!!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Clydie · Married on 12/30/2017

The John Gandy Event Team was beyond marvelous. They knew what we wanted and needed before WE did!! They were one step ahead of the entire wedding party, and when we posed a question or problem, they were on top of it in a flash. There motto all day was "don't worry, we've got it covered". Our venue was spread over an entire Gardens and Museum and they moved cars, put changes of clothes in the correct cars, returned keys and loaded the cars after the reception. If anyone could ask for more, I cannot imagine what it would be. Flowers By Darrin was also fabulous and beyond beautiful, but technically not a part of the Gandy Team.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Caroline · Married on 12/30/2017

John Gandy and his team made our wedding absolutely magical! From day one, John made the process easy and fun! The Gandy team have impeccable taste and vision and take care of every detail... even those you didn't think about. I don't know how anyone ever gets married without Gandy!
    The day of our wedding was perfect, and I loved knowing that I didn't have to worry about a thing, and neither did our families. We focused on the happiness of the day and not the details and vendors. Gandy's team kept us on schedule, made sure everyone was where they needed to be and even steamed my dress. They went above and beyond and I am very thankful!

Sent on 01/07/2018

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much! Loved working with you all!

Ashley · Married on 12/09/2017

The JGE team is amazing and created the absolute perfect day we had envisioned! LOVE THEM!!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Caitli · Married on 11/18/2017

John Gandy made my wedding amazing! Without him I don't think I could have done it. He made my wedding day so effortless for me and my family so it was worth ever penny!

Sent on 12/04/2017

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much, it was a stunning wedding and you looked AMAZING!