John Gandy Events Reviews

397 Reviews for John Gandy Events

• Courtney

Courtney Keough Glazer · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Run, Don't Walk, to John Gandy Events

If you have an event like our daughter's recent wedding, you should run--not walk--to John Gandy Events. Highly professional in every respect. They have an incredible selection of everything you could conceivably need and a team that can and will do it all. And beyond all else, they were genuinely concerned that our only focus was to take in and enjoy every moment of this wonderful life event. When the inevitable curve ball happened during the evening (and they do happen), they reacted quickly and effectively so that we never missed a beat. We can't say enough good things about John Gandy and his entire team.

Sent on 03/02/2020

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We really loved working with you so much and were thrilled with the way it all came together! Congratulations!
  • Austin

Austin Countess · Getting married on 07/03/2020

They are nothing short of the best!

If you are getting married, do yourself a favor and go with John Gandy Events!
    Our wedding was a dream come true. The crew at John Gandy Events got to know our tastes and preferences and customized a wedding design that brought it to life spectacularly and matched our personalities. The attention to detail is just incredible. Even as more pictures flood in from our wedding, I am continually impressed by small little details that I didn’t notice during our day. They handled everything so that my wife and I could just relax on our wedding day and enjoy celebrating the special occasion with our family and friends. They helped us every step of the way to make what seemed like a daunting task into something enjoyable. I can’t thank the John Gandy team enough for giving us the most magical wedding!!

Sent on 03/13/2020

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure to work with you all and we are thrilled with the way the day came out! it was a stunner!

Caroline Brennan · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Fabulous Team

If you are looking for a wedding planner, JGE is the one you need to turn towards! John Gandy and all of his staff members were the absolute best when I was planning for my wedding & the day of my wedding. I did not have to stress about anything because I knew that they had it covered. Everything was absolutely stunning on the day of my wedding. Thank you so much to the JGE team for making my wedding day a dream come true! It was everything I hoped it would be and MORE. :)

Sent on 11/19/2019

Morgan Glazer · Married on 02/29/2020

Absolutely Amazing!!!

The Gandy team MADE our wedding day! They we're there for every twist and turn that happened on our big day! From dealing with crazy mother-in-laws to making sure every detail was finalized, the Gandy team did everything! If there were any problems, my husband and I had no idea they were happening letting us enjoy every moment! I cannot recommend John Gandy Events enough!

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Georgia

Georgia · Married on 02/22/2020

John Gandy Team is extremely professional and a life saver:)

I don't know what I would have done without the JG team. They were on top of what I needed to do but overall they took charge in every aspect. Life saver :)

Sent on 03/04/2020

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a beautiful day and we had so much fun working with you and Constance. Again, congratulations!

Sarah Emmanuel · Married on 02/15/2020

Perfect Day with JGE

The entire JGE staff is incredible!! John, Emily, and team brought our wedding vision to life in the most beautiful and timeless way. The entire team was so helpful- always quick to respond to questions, ease any concerns, and provide their genuine advice. They kept us on track and organized throughout the planning process. The day of the wedding, this team took care of every last detail and was prepared for anything. Everything the team did was stunning and our guests loved it. Our day was absolutely perfect thanks to the hard working team at JGE!

Sent on 02/24/2020

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank yo so much! It was a beautiful day and we were so happy to be a part of it! The Team at JGE loved working with you all! Congratulations!

Kimberly Allbritton · Married on 02/12/2020

Best of the BEST!

John and his team are the BEST! We lost our original venue 3 months before the wedding. Needless to say my daughter and I were devastated. We were faced with a situation that was beyond our control. John helped us every step of the way and was so helpful. He was accessible to answer all of our questions and ease our fears. The new venue worked out great and the wedding surpassed all of our expectations. Securing John Gandy Events was the best decision I made in this process! Thank you John for your expertise, guidance, and professional service.

Sent on 12/16/2019

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was so much fun and beyond BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks for including the JGE Team on such a special day! Making memories!!!
  • Annie

Annie Kelley · Married on 02/12/2020

We love john gandy and his team!

John Gandy and his team were the most important detail of my daughter's wedding day. Each and every member of his team was attentive, kind, understanding, informative, punctual, and of course, creative! The minute we met with him to inquire the use of their services, they took genuine care in the planning of each detail and recommended the perfect vendors for all of our needs.
    The wedding was absolutely stunning and magical. We wouldn't change anything about this day or this process and credit John Gandy and his amazing team for all of their hard work and devotion to the Kelley/Fischer Wedding. When we began this process, we felt an instant friendship and in the end, they all became like family. We love them all!

Sent on 12/18/2019

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved working with you all and could not be happier with teh wedding day. OMG it was a stunner! It was so beautiful and teh love for both families was so evident to all in attendance. Thanks for including the JGE Team!

Kelley Brewer · Married on 01/04/2020

Truly, best day ever!

I could not have done this without John Gandy and his team! My daughter’s wedding was all she dreamed it would be and more. His staff and everyone he works with are so professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 01/05/2020

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We loved working with you and Hannah! The day was stunning and so beautiful! Thanks for including the JGE Team! Congratulations to the new Mr & Mrs Marshall!
  • Katelin

Katelin Fischer · Married on 12/14/2019

JGE is simply the very best

There is no way to describe how thankful we are to have had John Gandy and the entire JGE team plan and be a part of our wedding. John and his incredible team of professionals gave us the wedding of our dreams! It was beautiful beyond our wildest expectations. I credit this to their insane attention to detail. They are truly wedding artists and I had so much fun planning every single part of our special day with them. During the planning process they are always available to answer any questions or help out in any way. The day of our wedding was a breeze due to their thoroughness; their team of the kindest people kept us calm, excited and on track the whole day. To all North Florida/Georgia brides and beyond: give yourself an early wedding gift and hire John and the JGE team to give you your dream day. It was the best decision we ever made.

Sent on 12/17/2019

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved every minute of planning with your Mother and you, such a pure joy! The wedding day was STUNNING and we cannot wait for the photos!

DJ · Married on 11/16/2019

The Best in the Biz

John and his team provided exceptional service. All our needs were met and our expectations were exceeded. I really can’t write enough good things about the JGE team in this review.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Jordan · Married on 11/16/2019

The Best Team!!

There aren't enough good things I can say about the JGE team! They're extremely detail orientated, brought our vision to life and made our wedding day completely stress free. They created something bigger and better than we'd imagine. The entire team was professional, creative and such an ease to work with. We are forever grateful!!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Amanda (Gorman) Fraser · Married on 09/28/2019

JGE to the rescue!

I had to change my wedding venue 7 days before my wedding... this would not have been possible without the JGE team. They made everything as stress free and efficient as possible considering the circumstances! I can’t thank them enough for the beautiful wedding they made possible for us!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely, positively amazing!

John Gandy and his team are the best out there! From the day one, they were on point. No detail was left unturned. Everything was executed exactly as it was supposed to be done. They turned my vision into a beautiful reality. His team was so lovely to work with and was always so easy to communicate with and get in touch with when I had questions or needed answers. During my wedding weekend, I was able to relax and let John Gandy and his team handle everything. It was so wonderful to be able to enjoy my time with my friends and family. People kept telling me I looked so stress-free and calm, and I think a big part of that was because of John Gandy and his team. Thank you, thank you Team John Gandy! You all are AMAZING!

Sent on 09/24/2019

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much! So wonderful to work with you both and wish TEAM JGE you the best! Congratulations!
  • Casey

Casey Barrett · Married on 07/20/2019

John Gandy Events

The John Gandy Event team went above and beyond for our wedding. Everyone that we were in contact with though-out the planning process were so kind and patient. The design and layout of our venue was absolutely beautiful and everything we could ever imagine. Our wedding day came together seamlessly!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Keri Mcalpine · Married on 07/12/2019

Organized, friendly, assuring

John Gandy and his team made our wedding day a dream. everything was handled seamlessly and we did not have to lift a finger or worry that day. throughout the planning process they made it very calming and assured us everything would be lovely, which it was. they were always available to answer questions or to give advice. would definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/30/2019

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. The team had a blast working in your design, so fun and such a beautiful celebration. We are all wishing you many years of happiness.
  • McKinley

Mckinley Lischerong · Married on 07/06/2019

The Best Planner in The WORLD

There are not enough words to describe how incredible our Wedding Day was in Lucerne, Switzerland because of John Gandy and his team. It is hard for me to even begin to write something that would come close to showing how appreciative we are that we had John as our Wedding Planner. When we knew we wanted to have an intimate Wedding across the World with our closest family and friends, we knew that John was the only one that could even come close to making our dreams come true. John did not just make them come true, he went beyond and gave us more than we could have ever wished for. John flew to Switzerland numerous times for site visits and meetings with our vendors. He scheduled every meeting and took care of every tiny detail. I never once worried about one thing. It was so important for us to spend quality time with the people we loved in a country that we love, and because of John, we got to do that with such ease and enjoyment. Beyond making our day so special, I can not even explain how exceptionally beautiful it was. It was more than I could have ever imagined. I truly felt like royalty because I could not believe that this was real life, and that I was so lucky to have the best Planner in the industry create this spectacular day for me and my groom. I still get emotional when I think about everything he and his team did for us just to make our day so wonderful. I can not express to all of the brides out there that John Gandy does not just plan your wedding, he makes all of your dreams come true. We will forever be indebted to him for everything he did for us. Because of John, I got to marry the man of my dreams and genuinely enjoy every minute of our special day. We watch our Wedding video back and we get to see and remember all of the love John poured into our special day. Thank you John for giving us the Wedding of a lifetime. We are forever grateful!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • McKinley

McKinley Lischerong · Married on 07/06/2019

The best planner in the world

Sent on 09/23/2019

John Gandy Events's reply:

Ahhh thank you! We had a blast and it was so special, just like a fairy tale! Thank you for allowing , my team and I to run wild, it was an honor!

Savannah Farris · Married on 06/08/2019

It’s all in the details!

The John Gandy Events team is absolutely incredible! I am so happy that we hired them to create such a perfect day for me and my now husband. Everything leading up to our wedding day was just so seamless and easy. Never would I have thought wedding planning could be this way! Emily, our coordinator, maintained constant and open communication regarding our day and ensured that all details were secured and taken care of. Even up until the day before, she had everything under control... even with incoming rain for our outdoor ceremony! While we hoped to be outdoors as we had envisioned, Emily and Janice developed an equally gorgeous indoor option for us to escape the rain. However while the weather did not look to be in our favor, the JGE team made it happen! They orchestrated for our guests to have some time for entertainment by our musicians and some mixing and mingling in the lobby of our venue. It was perfect because during this time, guests were able to appreciate the beautiful decor that had been specially curated for our day from the JGE furniture collection. Every detail in regards to decor was absolutely gorgeous. The John Gandy Team fully understood what was envisioned for our day and made it even better than we ever could have imagined! Our day was truly perfect thanks to the JGE team!

Sent on 06/16/2019

John Gandy Events's reply:

Ahhh thank you so much! we loved working with you on your special day. It all was the way it was suppose to be, such a beautiful design.
  • Tami

Tami Miller · Married on 05/04/2019

Mother of the Groom

We hired John Gandy and his team to plan our son’s and future daughter in law’s wedding (Donofro/Miller wedding) and reception at the Goodwood Museum and Gardens in Tallahassee. This is by far the best investment we made for this occasion. John Gandy and the John Gandy team are phenomenal! Their attention to detail is unbelievable, too! They make everything easy and stress free. We secured them a year prior to the wedding and spoke to so many others that have used their services and not one negative review or remark... If you are planning a wedding, do yourself a favor and hire John Gandy!! Many thanks to John and his team for making our wedding amazing! It was the most beautiful wedding and reception I have ever seen!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • 💗

Brittnay · Married on 04/13/2019

So amazing, wish I could do it again!

One of my bridesmaids told me after the wedding that the JGE staff treated her as if she was getting married. She stated that all JGE's staff were professional, attentive, and genuinely nice. Even as the person getting married, I never felt that I was missing out and my needs were not being taken care of. To hear that this was the experience of my family and friends as well, is very heartwarming. If I had to choose, I will pick JGE over and over again. They took our vision and made it something special. Everyone that attended the wedding or has seen pictures compliments on how beautiful and structured the wedding was.

Sent on 04/29/2019

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved working with you both. So happy it was a stunning wedding and the weather was perfect!
    JG
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 04/06/2019

The Perfect Day

We are so grateful for John Gandy and his team! Every little detail was taken care of throughout the entire planning process, and on our wedding day. The decor was stunning, and fit my vision perfectly. John and his team made sure our day was everything we could have imagined!

Sent on 04/09/2019

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a beautiful day and we had a blast working with you and I absolutely loved they way it all came together. Congratulations!

Page Hagan · Married on 03/23/2019

Easy and SO worth it!

My daughter’s wedding was a dream come true for her and an unforgettable experience for her Dad & me thanks to John Gandy Events. Not only was the reception venue beautifully decorated, but Every detail was taken care of so that my husband and I were able to enjoy the event and our guests, rather than stressing about every little thing.

Sent on 03/25/2019

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much! we loved working with you all, The JGE Team was thrilled and of course Janice was AMAZING! Can not wait for all the photos. Congratulations!

Grayson Hagan · Married on 03/23/2019

John Gandy Events

I would recommend the John Gandy Events team to a friend, or even to an enemy. The JGE team gave me and my family peace of mind that our big day would go off without a hitch. We didn't have to sweat the small stuff, or the big stuff. Not only does John Gandy Events create the best looking weddings, they create and help facilitate events that are meaningful and enjoyable. There are so many reasons to hire this team, and we are so glad we did!

Sent on 03/29/2019

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved working with you on your special design, it was perfection and fit for a Queen! Congratulations!

Erica · Married on 03/09/2019

Do yourself a favor, go with John Gandy!

Our wedding was no easy task-- we got married in a small town 2 hours outside of Tallahassee with very little options for venues or vendors. On top of that, a category 5 hurricane hit the exact place the wedding was supposed to be just 5 months before. Having John Gandy as our wedding planner though, you wouldn't know that anything ever went wrong. Not only did he redesign and relocate both our ceremony and our reception, he did it with such ease. When a problem came up, he had a solution. If I had a concern, he addressed it and fixed it. Not to mention he turned an old boring building into something absolutely spectacular for our reception. People who have lived in that town for years and have had many many events in our reception building said they have never seen it transformed the way John and his team transformed it. I had a vision for what the wedding would look like and John and his team gave me something even greater than I could have ever imagined. John and his staff were also very prompt in replying to emails, phone calls, texts, etc. I never once had to worry about a thing during the entire planning process.
    The day of also went absolutely flawlessly. John's onsite team were the most professional, organized, and wonderful people to be with on the day of the wedding. If I needed something, it was like they were already one step ahead of me with whatever was needed in hand. There were also times they did things for me, my husband, and our bridal party that we didn't even know we needed! With how nerve-racking the day of your wedding can be, the onsite team were so calm and helped me and my husband remain calm as well.
    I could not recommend John and his team more! They will give you the wedding of your dreams....and then some! :)

Sent on 03/27/2019

John Gandy Events's reply:

Ahhhh thank you so much for the sweet review. It was so nice to work with you and your family on such a beautiful day! Congratulations!