John Gandy Events Reviews

408 Reviews for John Gandy Events

• Courtney

Courtney Keough Glazer · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Run, Don't Walk, to John Gandy Events

If you have an event like our daughter's recent wedding, you should run--not walk--to John Gandy Events. Highly professional in every respect. They have an incredible selection of everything you could conceivably need and a team that can and will do it all. And beyond all else, they were genuinely concerned that our only focus was to take in and enjoy every moment of this wonderful life event. When the inevitable curve ball happened during the evening (and they do happen), they reacted quickly and effectively so that we never missed a beat. We can't say enough good things about John Gandy and his entire team.

Sent on 03/02/2020

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We really loved working with you so much and were thrilled with the way it all came together! Congratulations!

Marsha Hartline · Getting married on 04/11/2022

Amazing Event Planner!

John Gandy Events planned and coordinated our daughter's wedding. He helped us create an absolutely perfect day! We truly could not have asked for anything better. John is extremely communicative. Every email, phone call and text was answered almost immediately. He was extremely patient with our many questions. The ceremony and reception site were both filled with many intricate details that helped to make it feel unique and personal to our family. His warehouse is filled with any type of decor you can imagine. He made it possible for us just to be in the moment the day of the wedding and enjoy it. I cannot recommend him enough.

Sent on 11/30/2020

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank yo so much! We loved working with you all, such a beautiful design and a day filled with love!

Patti Everett · Getting married on 04/11/2021

I can't imagine planning a wedding without John Gandy Events! The are the BEST!

I cannot say enough good things about John Gandy Events. From day one until the end of the wedding day, they were phenomenal. They made our whole wedding experience so easy and we were able to enjoy the entire day without having to worry about a thing. John and his team are the sweetest people and the easiest to work with. They always responded quickly if we had a question and were always available to meet with us if we wanted to meet with them. They offered suggestions when asked about which vendors to use and every vender we used that they recommended did an awesome job. I can't imagine planning a wedding without them. I will recommend them to anyone I know who has a daughter getting married. I will truly miss them and have told them not to be surprised if I just show up to visit them. They are truly the BEST!

Sent on 11/16/2020

John Gandy Events's reply:

Ahhhh we loved working with you all! The details made the day!! So much fun and a perfect day! Congratulations!

Stephen Everett · Getting married on 02/11/2021

Father of the Bride

John Gandy and his team are simply the best at wedding planning and implementation. They made my role as a parent much easier. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning an upcoming wedding!

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • Chase

Chase e Den Beste · Married on 12/05/2020

Chase E. Den Beste, Esq.

John Gandy is the Vincent Van Gogh of event planning. Mr. Gandy seemingly effortlessly creates beautiful masterpieces that will never be forgotten.

I cannot imagine a more professional, warm, and brilliant day-of coordinator than Emily Pozzuoli. She was perfect. Someday soon, her name will inspire the same awe and respect as "John Gandy."

Every vendor that JGE vetted and recommended was perfect.

The entire wedding was flawless.

I strongly urge you to choose JGE and request Emily Pozzuoli as your day-of coordinator.

John Gandy Events's reply:

Ahhh thank you so much! I know it was a tough year but it all turned out so beautifully. It was so wonderful working with you all!
  • Laura

Laura Merchant · Married on 12/05/2020

Five Star Experience

Wow, I cannot thank JGE enough for everything. They did an incredible job of making me feel like a star on my big day. Every detail was incredible. From start to finish, they made sure to ask me and my fiance what we wanted and they fulfilled every request. They were always punctual in their responses and when my mom was stressing about something, she was able to call the JGE team and they were able to resolve those worries so easily and with care. They really listened to our concerns and made sure that we felt listened to.
    Additionally, they were very friendly, professional people and easy to talk to.
    One incredible piece to our event was Emily Pozzouli. She was one of our main contacts at JGE and was our day-of coordinator. What an incredible person. She was so organized and professional and just a kind spirit. She made everything run so smoothly that I had the most incredible time at my own wedding. She made sure to get me anything I needed. And there was a really incredible lady named Janice who was at my every beck and call on my wedding day. She came to me and said, let me know if there is anything that you need and she was always there to assist in whatever I needed.
    Also, the decorations were phenomenal. JGE has a huuge warehouse full of decor that is included with your contract and they will walk you through it to let you pick out anything that you want at your event. And let me tell you, they have STYLE. Whatever style you want, they have it. And when they put it all together, it is truly incredible.
    Another thing is that they are so experienced and knowledgeable. They’ve been in business a looong time (or maybe it just seems like it because they’re so good!) and have such a vast knowledge about weddings, vendors, and events in general. If you are iffy about the price, let me tell you my mom and my new husband and I can tell you that it was worth every penny, seriously. We would not have done it any other way and were so glad we went with JGE.
    Another detail is that they have so many connections and got us an incredible rate on our hotel blocks and boy was that a steal! The rooms were almost half the price at the nicest hotels in town. And they worked closely with all of our vendors and made Sure that everyone was always on the same page.
    When something went wrong, they worked their butts off to remedy it as quickly as possible. One major thing was when our original venue was shut down due to issues with commercial building codes. We had already secured this venue 6 months before. Before we even found out about our venue, JGE was in the know and John called my mom to get a new venue for us. Because of this insider knowledge and their effort and professionalism, we were able to secure a new venue in two days. What a relief. Team JGE takes on challenges head on and gets results. If any kind of weather/rain was going to happen, they let us know that they would move everything for us indoors and make it beautiful.
    I seriously cannot thank them enough for making our day so freaking incredible. Thank you John, Emily, Janice, and Caylin. What a magical weekend.

T Merchant · Married on 12/05/2020

John Gandy Events is Outstanding!

Best Event Planner Ever! Everything was so beautiful and perfect, all details were professionally coordinated and the staff is wonderful to work with. They just told me when and where to be and I was able to enjoy the occasion with confidence that the thousands of details were being taken care of! What a great investment!

Kimberly Den Beste · Married on 12/04/2020

Mother of the Groom

John and his team were exceptional in every phase of our event. A special thank you to staff member, Emily, for her guidance. The Gandy team’s attention to detail, creativity, patience and flexibility were so much more than we could have wished for.

Sent on 12/08/2020
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Anderson · Married on 11/07/2020

Pure Perfection

Spectacular, beautiful, stunning, amazing.....just a few of the comments from our family and friends about our wedding put on by John Gandy Events. I honestly wish I could give them more than five stars. Our wedding day was pure perfection thanks to Team JGE. The first time I met with John Gandy about our wedding he said "all you will have to do on your wedding day is show up" and he was not wrong. The vendor recommendations provided by John Gandy Events helped us create an amazing team of people who helped us create our perfect day. I know I would not have been able to come up with such a perfect list of vendors without the help of John Gandy Events. And when I would speak to different vendors and told them I was working with John Gandy the response was always, "great....his team is the best!" Team JGE made the whole wedding planning process seamless and I could not have asked for a better experience. I wanted the grooms cake to be a surprise from my now husband and JGE took my idea and took it one step further and made the whole presentation of the grooms cake spectacular and very special for my husband. His friends cannot stop talking about it. That is just one of the extra touches that made our day so special. I felt like our wedding came right out of the pictures in a magazine because of John Gandy Events. Many of our friends have said it was the best wedding they ever attended. Hiring John Gandy Events was the best decision we made when planning our wedding. They were not only amazing to work with but also just a really fun group of people. Hire them. You will not regret it.

Sent on 12/02/2020

John Gandy Events's reply:

Ahhh THANK YOU! Two of the most amazing people, I loved working with you both, especially during such a difficult time with you both in the medical field, I am so glad we were able to celebrate and provide some joy!
  • Austin

Austin Countess · Married on 07/03/2020

They are nothing short of the best!

If you are getting married, do yourself a favor and go with John Gandy Events!
    Our wedding was a dream come true. The crew at John Gandy Events got to know our tastes and preferences and customized a wedding design that brought it to life spectacularly and matched our personalities. The attention to detail is just incredible. Even as more pictures flood in from our wedding, I am continually impressed by small little details that I didn’t notice during our day. They handled everything so that my wife and I could just relax on our wedding day and enjoy celebrating the special occasion with our family and friends. They helped us every step of the way to make what seemed like a daunting task into something enjoyable. I can’t thank the John Gandy team enough for giving us the most magical wedding!!

Sent on 03/13/2020

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure to work with you all and we are thrilled with the way the day came out! it was a stunner!

Pam Tenewitz · Married on 04/25/2020

Fabulous and Professional!

John Gandy and his staff went above and beyond to make my daughter's wedding a beautiful and memorable event for all involved. The wedding date had to be changed twice and JGE made all changes with the vendors and venue immediately and with no problems. Their day of service is impeccable and allows the bride, groom and wedding party to relax and enjoy their special celebration. I would highly recommend JGE!!

Sent on 11/18/2020

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank yo so much! We loved working with and your family. I am so happy that we got to make it happen!

Caroline Brennan · Married on 04/11/2020

Fabulous Team

If you are looking for a wedding planner, JGE is the one you need to turn towards! John Gandy and all of his staff members were the absolute best when I was planning for my wedding & the day of my wedding. I did not have to stress about anything because I knew that they had it covered. Everything was absolutely stunning on the day of my wedding. Thank you so much to the JGE team for making my wedding day a dream come true! It was everything I hoped it would be and MORE. :)

Sent on 11/19/2019

Morgan Glazer · Married on 02/29/2020

Absolutely Amazing!!!

The Gandy team MADE our wedding day! They we're there for every twist and turn that happened on our big day! From dealing with crazy mother-in-laws to making sure every detail was finalized, the Gandy team did everything! If there were any problems, my husband and I had no idea they were happening letting us enjoy every moment! I cannot recommend John Gandy Events enough!

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Georgia

Georgia · Married on 02/22/2020

John Gandy Team is extremely professional and a life saver:)

I don't know what I would have done without the JG team. They were on top of what I needed to do but overall they took charge in every aspect. Life saver :)

Sent on 03/04/2020

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a beautiful day and we had so much fun working with you and Constance. Again, congratulations!

Sarah Emmanuel · Married on 02/15/2020

Perfect Day with JGE

The entire JGE staff is incredible!! John, Emily, and team brought our wedding vision to life in the most beautiful and timeless way. The entire team was so helpful- always quick to respond to questions, ease any concerns, and provide their genuine advice. They kept us on track and organized throughout the planning process. The day of the wedding, this team took care of every last detail and was prepared for anything. Everything the team did was stunning and our guests loved it. Our day was absolutely perfect thanks to the hard working team at JGE!

Sent on 02/24/2020

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank yo so much! It was a beautiful day and we were so happy to be a part of it! The Team at JGE loved working with you all! Congratulations!

Kimberly Allbritton · Married on 02/12/2020

Best of the BEST!

John and his team are the BEST! We lost our original venue 3 months before the wedding. Needless to say my daughter and I were devastated. We were faced with a situation that was beyond our control. John helped us every step of the way and was so helpful. He was accessible to answer all of our questions and ease our fears. The new venue worked out great and the wedding surpassed all of our expectations. Securing John Gandy Events was the best decision I made in this process! Thank you John for your expertise, guidance, and professional service.

Sent on 12/16/2019

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was so much fun and beyond BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks for including the JGE Team on such a special day! Making memories!!!
  • Annie

Annie Kelley · Married on 02/12/2020

We love john gandy and his team!

John Gandy and his team were the most important detail of my daughter's wedding day. Each and every member of his team was attentive, kind, understanding, informative, punctual, and of course, creative! The minute we met with him to inquire the use of their services, they took genuine care in the planning of each detail and recommended the perfect vendors for all of our needs.
    The wedding was absolutely stunning and magical. We wouldn't change anything about this day or this process and credit John Gandy and his amazing team for all of their hard work and devotion to the Kelley/Fischer Wedding. When we began this process, we felt an instant friendship and in the end, they all became like family. We love them all!

Sent on 12/18/2019

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved working with you all and could not be happier with teh wedding day. OMG it was a stunner! It was so beautiful and teh love for both families was so evident to all in attendance. Thanks for including the JGE Team!
  • Lauren

Lauren Thompson · Married on 01/18/2020

Amazing wedding coordinator!

Working with John and his team was wonderful! They took care of all of the small and big details and made our day truly special. They are pros at what they do and make the whole process effortless! Every time we would start to get overwhelmed with the details, John and his team were there to put as at ease because they had everything under control. I never even worried about a single thing the weekend of, and everything went so smoothly! If there were any issues the day of, I never even knew about them. And, getting to pick out all the decor in the warehouse was awesome. It was amazing to have access to all of the decor, which reduced stress for us when it came time to figure out smaller details! We loved getting to see all the pieces we’d picked out come together on the big day.

Sent on 04/06/2020

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much! Loved loved working with you and the day was stunning, so happy we could be a part of such an amazing event.

Kelley Brewer · Married on 01/04/2020

Truly, best day ever!

I could not have done this without John Gandy and his team! My daughter’s wedding was all she dreamed it would be and more. His staff and everyone he works with are so professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 01/05/2020

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We loved working with you and Hannah! The day was stunning and so beautiful! Thanks for including the JGE Team! Congratulations to the new Mr & Mrs Marshall!
  • Katelin

Katelin Fischer · Married on 12/14/2019

JGE is simply the very best

There is no way to describe how thankful we are to have had John Gandy and the entire JGE team plan and be a part of our wedding. John and his incredible team of professionals gave us the wedding of our dreams! It was beautiful beyond our wildest expectations. I credit this to their insane attention to detail. They are truly wedding artists and I had so much fun planning every single part of our special day with them. During the planning process they are always available to answer any questions or help out in any way. The day of our wedding was a breeze due to their thoroughness; their team of the kindest people kept us calm, excited and on track the whole day. To all North Florida/Georgia brides and beyond: give yourself an early wedding gift and hire John and the JGE team to give you your dream day. It was the best decision we ever made.

Sent on 12/17/2019

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved every minute of planning with your Mother and you, such a pure joy! The wedding day was STUNNING and we cannot wait for the photos!

Allison · Married on 12/07/2019

Best Decision

John Gandy and his team turned my wedding vision into something better than I could have even dreamed of. They take care of everything for you from start to finish. The day of my wedding I was able to enjoy it and not have to worry about anything because they thought of every little detail. One of the best decisions I made was hiring John Gandy and his team!

Sent on 09/06/2020

DJ · Married on 11/16/2019

The Best in the Biz

John and his team provided exceptional service. All our needs were met and our expectations were exceeded. I really can’t write enough good things about the JGE team in this review.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Jordan · Married on 11/16/2019

The Best Team!!

There aren't enough good things I can say about the JGE team! They're extremely detail orientated, brought our vision to life and made our wedding day completely stress free. They created something bigger and better than we'd imagine. The entire team was professional, creative and such an ease to work with. We are forever grateful!!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Amanda (Gorman) Fraser · Married on 09/28/2019

JGE to the rescue!

I had to change my wedding venue 7 days before my wedding... this would not have been possible without the JGE team. They made everything as stress free and efficient as possible considering the circumstances! I can’t thank them enough for the beautiful wedding they made possible for us!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely, positively amazing!

John Gandy and his team are the best out there! From the day one, they were on point. No detail was left unturned. Everything was executed exactly as it was supposed to be done. They turned my vision into a beautiful reality. His team was so lovely to work with and was always so easy to communicate with and get in touch with when I had questions or needed answers. During my wedding weekend, I was able to relax and let John Gandy and his team handle everything. It was so wonderful to be able to enjoy my time with my friends and family. People kept telling me I looked so stress-free and calm, and I think a big part of that was because of John Gandy and his team. Thank you, thank you Team John Gandy! You all are AMAZING!

Sent on 09/24/2019

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much! So wonderful to work with you both and wish TEAM JGE you the best! Congratulations!