John Gandy Events Reviews

John Gandy Events 4
John Gandy Events 5

Caroline Brennan · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Fabulous Team

If you are looking for a wedding planner, JGE is the one you need to turn towards! John Gandy and all of his staff members were the absolute best when I was planning for my wedding & the day of my wedding. I did not have to stress about anything because I knew that they had it covered. Everything was absolutely stunning on the day of my wedding. Thank you so much to the JGE team for making my wedding day a dream come true! It was everything I hoped it would be and MORE. :)

Sent on 11/19/2019

DJ · Married on 11/16/2019

The Best in the Biz

John and his team provided exceptional service. All our needs were met and our expectations were exceeded. I really can’t write enough good things about the JGE team in this review.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Amanda (Gorman) Fraser · Married on 09/28/2019

JGE to the rescue!

I had to change my wedding venue 7 days before my wedding... this would not have been possible without the JGE team. They made everything as stress free and efficient as possible considering the circumstances! I can’t thank them enough for the beautiful wedding they made possible for us!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely, positively amazing!

John Gandy and his team are the best out there! From the day one, they were on point. No detail was left unturned. Everything was executed exactly as it was supposed to be done. They turned my vision into a beautiful reality. His team was so lovely to work with and was always so easy to communicate with and get in touch with when I had questions or needed answers. During my wedding weekend, I was able to relax and let John Gandy and his team handle everything. It was so wonderful to be able to enjoy my time with my friends and family. People kept telling me I looked so stress-free and calm, and I think a big part of that was because of John Gandy and his team. Thank you, thank you Team John Gandy! You all are AMAZING!

John Gandy Events 6
    John Gandy Events 18
    John Gandy Events 19
    Sent on 09/24/2019

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much! So wonderful to work with you both and wish TEAM JGE you the best! Congratulations!
  • Casey

Casey Barrett · Married on 07/20/2019

John Gandy Events

The John Gandy Event team went above and beyond for our wedding. Everyone that we were in contact with though-out the planning process were so kind and patient. The design and layout of our venue was absolutely beautiful and everything we could ever imagine. Our wedding day came together seamlessly!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • McKinley

Mckinley Lischerong · Married on 07/06/2019

The Best Planner in The WORLD

There are not enough words to describe how incredible our Wedding Day was in Lucerne, Switzerland because of John Gandy and his team. It is hard for me to even begin to write something that would come close to showing how appreciative we are that we had John as our Wedding Planner. When we knew we wanted to have an intimate Wedding across the World with our closest family and friends, we knew that John was the only one that could even come close to making our dreams come true. John did not just make them come true, he went beyond and gave us more than we could have ever wished for. John flew to Switzerland numerous times for site visits and meetings with our vendors. He scheduled every meeting and took care of every tiny detail. I never once worried about one thing. It was so important for us to spend quality time with the people we loved in a country that we love, and because of John, we got to do that with such ease and enjoyment. Beyond making our day so special, I can not even explain how exceptionally beautiful it was. It was more than I could have ever imagined. I truly felt like royalty because I could not believe that this was real life, and that I was so lucky to have the best Planner in the industry create this spectacular day for me and my groom. I still get emotional when I think about everything he and his team did for us just to make our day so wonderful. I can not express to all of the brides out there that John Gandy does not just plan your wedding, he makes all of your dreams come true. We will forever be indebted to him for everything he did for us. Because of John, I got to marry the man of my dreams and genuinely enjoy every minute of our special day. We watch our Wedding video back and we get to see and remember all of the love John poured into our special day. Thank you John for giving us the Wedding of a lifetime. We are forever grateful!

John Gandy Events 20
    John Gandy Events 21
    John Gandy Events 22
    John Gandy Events 23
    John Gandy Events 24
    Sent on 09/23/2019
  • McKinley

McKinley Lischerong · Married on 07/06/2019

The best planner in the world

John Gandy Events 25
    John Gandy Events 26
    John Gandy Events 27
    John Gandy Events 28
    John Gandy Events 29
    Sent on 09/23/2019

John Gandy Events's reply:

Ahhh thank you! We had a blast and it was so special, just like a fairy tale! Thank you for allowing , my team and I to run wild, it was an honor!

Savannah Farris · Married on 06/08/2019

It’s all in the details!

The John Gandy Events team is absolutely incredible! I am so happy that we hired them to create such a perfect day for me and my now husband. Everything leading up to our wedding day was just so seamless and easy. Never would I have thought wedding planning could be this way! Emily, our coordinator, maintained constant and open communication regarding our day and ensured that all details were secured and taken care of. Even up until the day before, she had everything under control... even with incoming rain for our outdoor ceremony! While we hoped to be outdoors as we had envisioned, Emily and Janice developed an equally gorgeous indoor option for us to escape the rain. However while the weather did not look to be in our favor, the JGE team made it happen! They orchestrated for our guests to have some time for entertainment by our musicians and some mixing and mingling in the lobby of our venue. It was perfect because during this time, guests were able to appreciate the beautiful decor that had been specially curated for our day from the JGE furniture collection. Every detail in regards to decor was absolutely gorgeous. The John Gandy Team fully understood what was envisioned for our day and made it even better than we ever could have imagined! Our day was truly perfect thanks to the JGE team!

John Gandy Events 30
    John Gandy Events 35
    John Gandy Events 36
    Sent on 06/16/2019

John Gandy Events's reply:

Ahhh thank you so much! we loved working with you on your special day. It all was the way it was suppose to be, such a beautiful design.
  • Tami

Tami Miller · Married on 05/04/2019

Mother of the Groom

We hired John Gandy and his team to plan our son’s and future daughter in law’s wedding (Donofro/Miller wedding) and reception at the Goodwood Museum and Gardens in Tallahassee. This is by far the best investment we made for this occasion. John Gandy and the John Gandy team are phenomenal! Their attention to detail is unbelievable, too! They make everything easy and stress free. We secured them a year prior to the wedding and spoke to so many others that have used their services and not one negative review or remark... If you are planning a wedding, do yourself a favor and hire John Gandy!! Many thanks to John and his team for making our wedding amazing! It was the most beautiful wedding and reception I have ever seen!

John Gandy Events 37
    John Gandy Events 48
    Sent on 05/07/2019
  • 💗

Brittnay · Married on 04/13/2019

So amazing, wish I could do it again!

One of my bridesmaids told me after the wedding that the JGE staff treated her as if she was getting married. She stated that all JGE's staff were professional, attentive, and genuinely nice. Even as the person getting married, I never felt that I was missing out and my needs were not being taken care of. To hear that this was the experience of my family and friends as well, is very heartwarming. If I had to choose, I will pick JGE over and over again. They took our vision and made it something special. Everyone that attended the wedding or has seen pictures compliments on how beautiful and structured the wedding was.

Sent on 04/29/2019

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved working with you both. So happy it was a stunning wedding and the weather was perfect!
    JG
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 04/06/2019

The Perfect Day

We are so grateful for John Gandy and his team! Every little detail was taken care of throughout the entire planning process, and on our wedding day. The decor was stunning, and fit my vision perfectly. John and his team made sure our day was everything we could have imagined!

John Gandy Events 49
    John Gandy Events 50
    John Gandy Events 51
    John Gandy Events 52
    Sent on 04/09/2019

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a beautiful day and we had a blast working with you and I absolutely loved they way it all came together. Congratulations!

Page Hagan · Married on 03/23/2019

Easy and SO worth it!

My daughter’s wedding was a dream come true for her and an unforgettable experience for her Dad & me thanks to John Gandy Events. Not only was the reception venue beautifully decorated, but Every detail was taken care of so that my husband and I were able to enjoy the event and our guests, rather than stressing about every little thing.

Sent on 03/25/2019

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much! we loved working with you all, The JGE Team was thrilled and of course Janice was AMAZING! Can not wait for all the photos. Congratulations!

Grayson Hagan · Married on 03/23/2019

John Gandy Events

I would recommend the John Gandy Events team to a friend, or even to an enemy. The JGE team gave me and my family peace of mind that our big day would go off without a hitch. We didn't have to sweat the small stuff, or the big stuff. Not only does John Gandy Events create the best looking weddings, they create and help facilitate events that are meaningful and enjoyable. There are so many reasons to hire this team, and we are so glad we did!

John Gandy Events 53
    Sent on 03/29/2019

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved working with you on your special design, it was perfection and fit for a Queen! Congratulations!

Erica · Married on 03/09/2019

Do yourself a favor, go with John Gandy!

Our wedding was no easy task-- we got married in a small town 2 hours outside of Tallahassee with very little options for venues or vendors. On top of that, a category 5 hurricane hit the exact place the wedding was supposed to be just 5 months before. Having John Gandy as our wedding planner though, you wouldn't know that anything ever went wrong. Not only did he redesign and relocate both our ceremony and our reception, he did it with such ease. When a problem came up, he had a solution. If I had a concern, he addressed it and fixed it. Not to mention he turned an old boring building into something absolutely spectacular for our reception. People who have lived in that town for years and have had many many events in our reception building said they have never seen it transformed the way John and his team transformed it. I had a vision for what the wedding would look like and John and his team gave me something even greater than I could have ever imagined. John and his staff were also very prompt in replying to emails, phone calls, texts, etc. I never once had to worry about a thing during the entire planning process.
    The day of also went absolutely flawlessly. John's onsite team were the most professional, organized, and wonderful people to be with on the day of the wedding. If I needed something, it was like they were already one step ahead of me with whatever was needed in hand. There were also times they did things for me, my husband, and our bridal party that we didn't even know we needed! With how nerve-racking the day of your wedding can be, the onsite team were so calm and helped me and my husband remain calm as well.
    I could not recommend John and his team more! They will give you the wedding of your dreams....and then some! :)

Sent on 03/27/2019

John Gandy Events's reply:

Ahhhh thank you so much for the sweet review. It was so nice to work with you and your family on such a beautiful day! Congratulations!
  • Carly

Carly Griffith · Married on 03/02/2019

Exceptional planning and design

John Gandy and his team are excellent and helpful in every way. They designed the wedding of my dreams and everything was absolutely perfect! They made every step in planning so smooth. Could not have done it without them!

Sent on 03/10/2019

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much Carly, we loved working with you and your Mother. We had so much fun with the design of your wedding and loved that you were so open to our ideas and incorporating your unique vision. Congratulations!

Lgriff · Married on 03/02/2019

Mother of the Bride

We were so pleased in working with everyone of John Gandy Events! The wedding was planned to occur outside but due to rain JGE transformed reception area into the perfect wedding/ reception area so easily. It was truly a beautiful occasion thanks to JGE ! It's amazing how they work to make a vision become a reality !!! Their creative talents and ease of working with
    them made the wedding experience less stressful( as they took care of every detail) and left us with the loveliest wedding memories !

Sent on 03/10/2019

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much. The Team JGE loved working with your family, so beautiful! It is always fun to create with a client that is open to unique designs and trusts our team.

Hunter · Married on 01/19/2019

5 stars/perfect/amazing

Prior to the big day, John and his team were always quick to respond to any question/concern that I had. I felt like I was involved with the process, without being overwhelmed. The entire timeline prior to the wedding day was a breeze. As far as the big day goes, John Gandy Events made sure my day was PERFECT, even when the rain was pouring down and the power went out. I will forever be grateful to John and his team. 5 stars and could not recommend anymore. Worth every penny!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Tracy Morales · Married on 12/04/2018

JG created the perfect wedding day for my daughter

John Gandy and his team of angels made our wedding planning so easy. Our wedding was absolutely perfect - exactly all things my daughter dreamed of. ALL of it was made possible by John Gandy Events. I have two more children yet to be married - when the time comes, John Gandy's number will be the first one I dial!

Sent on 12/04/2018

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much! Loved working and designing with you all! The wedding was so beautiful l and we were so thrilled to be involved.

Hayley · Married on 12/01/2018

John Gandy Events is the the only crew I trusted to plan my wedding. Even being all the way in North Carolina they were the only ones I wanted to make my day special. I could not have done it without them and everything exceeded my expectations! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/07/2018

John Hunter · Married on 12/01/2018

The John Gandy Events team exceeded expectations

The John Gandy Events team exceeded expectations in every way imaginable. Our wedding went off without a hitch. It would not have been possible without their teams support leading up to and during the wedding.

Sent on 12/04/2018

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much, our team loved working with you and Liz. I loved how all came together and we had a great representation of the two of you, so beautiful and unique! Congratulations!

JG
  • Liz

Liz Hunter · Married on 12/01/2018

Simply the best!

No amount of time or words could adequately describe our experience with John Gandy Events. From the moment we found this excellent team, they went above and beyond the call of duty. As a bride, it is very easy to get anxious or flustered with the both the minute and major events of a wedding; however, John Gandy and his team were professional, PATIENT, and used their superior expertise in all things wedding to calm every one of my nerves. Just by talking to him and his team you feel a sense of calm and peace wash over you, which is an incredible thing to say given the intensity of the game. His wonderfully staffed team of experts were always available to answer any question I had, and if they didn’t have an immediate answer, one was quickly given to me within 24 hours of me asking. One of the most wonderful things about John Gandy Events is their vast knowledge of every little detail that makes a wedding beautiful and spectacular. Things that I didn’t even know were of relevance were on every one of his checklists, and even if I wasn’t organized, he made sure (in a professional and patient manner) to help me with every single item. They held our hand every single step of the way, from engagement to our wedding send off, and made sure that we had everything we ever wanted. Every bride and groom should feel like their wedding day is completely relaxed, beautiful, and without problem, and if you go with John Gandy Events, that’s exactly what you’ll get. My husband and I simply do not have enough wonderful things to say about John and his team. We both know for a fact that because of him, we had the absolute best day of our lives. John Gandy and his team are thought of as the best in the Southeast, and now we know without a doubt that this could not be truer. We would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Hannah

Hannah Walker · Married on 11/13/2018

Perfect! Highly recommend

A pleasure to work with! We had the most beautiful wedding thanks to JGE!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/10/2018

Beyond amazing

I think everyone starts out their wedding plans thinking do I really need a planner? Brides you need John Gandy' team. No exceptions! My wedding was not stressful at all. I enjoyed every minute of it because I didn't have anything to stress about. I can't thank them enough for making our wedding best the best day.

Sent on 11/20/2018

John Gandy Events's reply:

Thank you so much! Such an incredible day, so happy that the team at JohnGandyEvents could be included.

Amanda · Married on 11/10/2018

You need John Gandy Events in your life!

Where to even begin? If you are looking for a wedding planner in the Tallahassee area or basically anywhere since they have events all over, book John Gandy Events ASAP! The one aspect of the wedding that I knew I needed to book before anything else, was JGE. After meeting with John, my parents and I had no question of who we needed to plan my wedding. John and his team are the epitome of professional. No longer living in the area, each trip to Tallahassee for wedding planning was so efficiently planned by JGE. In one trip I was able to visit the team and look through their MASSIVE warehouse of decorations and furniture, discuss any and every detail, and they even had an assortment of wedding cakes from various vendors for me to try. Planning a wedding from afar would have been exponentially more stressful if I didn’t have JGE! The John Gandy Events team thinks of everything, and truly is what every bride needs in her life. One huge advantage to working with JGE, they know and have worked with every vendor in the area. They know the ins and outs of event planning and it obvious you are getting the best by working with them!
    Seeing John Gandy and his extraordinary team on the day of the wedding put me at such ease! No matter what situation was going to occur that day, I knew without hesitation that they would handle it and I would never need to know about it. They created and executed my vision perfectly and I cannot recommend them enough!!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Alice · Married on 10/26/2018

John Gandy Events is the best of the best when your planning your daughters wedding. Not one detail is over looked . John creates the visual of you wedding day you’ve always dreamed of. John and his team executes every detail you could ask for plus more. If your looking for the best choose John Gandy Events. I promise you will walk away from your day in awe.

Sent on 10/07/2018