John St.Clair Photography Reviews

John St.Clair Photography 7
  • Leigh

Leigh Gardner · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Flexible to Work With

We had some interesting attempts at for our engagement photo shoot. It rained. It hailed. It thunderstormed. John was super easy going about scheduling and was more than willing to work with us for the photos that we wanted. Our initial photos turned out great and we can't wait to see the rest of them when the wedding comes around!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    John St.Clair Photography 8
    John St.Clair Photography 9

John St.Clair Photography's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! I loved the adventure! Especially listening to the thunderstorm sitting behind a waterfall! Looking forward to more photos of you two.

Jacqueline · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect choice for my special day!

I am so thankful to have found John to capture my special day! My husband and I had an outdoor wedding on 10 Nov and it was cold that day. John spent three hours outside taking hundreds of amazing pictures of us all over the venue we chose. He captured every moment from the beginning to the end and gave us amazing products in 3-4 days after the wedding. He went above and beyond for us. John is very personable and we felt so comfort with him. He was also very affordable. I can’t thank him enough!

Sent on 12/10/2018

John St.Clair Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Jacqueline! Everyone were such troopers on that day. It was chilly! I enjoyed every minute. Especially lunch at Miss Mary Bobo's!.
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 09/29/2018

John did a fantastic job! My wedding and engagement photos turned out beyond amazing and he was very professional and yet personable. We had many children involved with our ceremony and he worked with them tremendously well. He definitely contributed to a stress free wedding day and I will treasure the photos that he delivered!

Sent on 10/02/2018

John St.Clair Photography's reply:

Thanks, Cassie. It was a joy to be with you and your families. God bless both you and Nathan!

Deborah · Married on 07/20/2018

responded quickly to my call and was available even though I requested to hire him only 2 weeks before my wedding. He called to ask about all the details and any special things that we might be doing for the wedding. He arrived early to set up and involed the whole family in the process and made it fun instead of a chore. He has great prices and the photos and video are beautiful and will remind us of the wonderful day we had and memories made.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Candice · Married on 02/14/2018

John was an absolute delight we were so ecstatic from the quality of pictures and video of our engagement & wedding photos!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Kiffin · Married on 11/11/2017

John worked around some unforeseen emergencies and time delays without making us feel like we were going to miss out on memorable photographs from our wedding day. We are so pleased with some of the special moments he captured for us.

Sent on 01/08/2018
    John St.Clair Photography 10
    John St.Clair Photography 11

Merv · Married on 08/12/2017

John did everything we asked of him and more!! He knows his photography! Seemed like he was everywhere at once! We are so very appreciative for his superb job! Highly recommend John!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Pegie · Married on 01/01/2017

I was very pleased with my wedding photos and just how easy John is to work with. I contacted John after the wedding photographer I had hired tripled the price a couple of weeks before my wedding. He was so nice and tried very hard to make sure that our photos turned out well. He did a great job on my wedding video as well. I have no qualms in giving John two thumbs way up on the services he provided and the quality and value I received. Thanks for capturing the memories of my wedding for us!!!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/29/2016

He was very professorial and kind! I highly recommend him.

Sent on 01/13/2018

Tammy · Married on 10/15/2016

John arrived early and ready to shoot pics! My husband is in the Navy and we provided a Military discount which we greatly appreciated!! We were very pleased with our wedding pictures!!

Sent on 04/09/2018
    John St.Clair Photography 16
    John St.Clair Photography 17
    John St.Clair Photography 18

Bethany · Married on 07/30/2016

John is such an amazing photographer! He captured every aspect of my big day and was so patient with my wedding party, especially the children! He is truly a great man. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Colleen · Married on 07/02/2016

John did a great job on our wedding photos and was easy to work with, on time and professional. I recommend him highly.

Sent on 12/29/2017