157 Reviews for John Serock Catering

Mediterranean (1)
Southern (1)
Southwestern (1)
155 John Serock Catering Reviews

We are lucky enough to have Kristy as our lead person. Serock has been so accommodating and helpful with my daughter's wedding that we also asked them to do her wedding shower as well. There were some food items not on the master menu list that I wanted but Kristy said "No problem. We can make that as well". She also had phenomenal ideas making our events one of a kind. She made us aware of many things that we did not even think of regarding diet restrictions of people as well as advising us on ordering too many things so she wasn't out for our dollars. I cannot say enough about Serock.

Profile Picture debra, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Chinese, Italian, Seafood, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

When it was time to hire a caterer for my sons wedding we looked no further than John Serock Catering!
John and his staff are professional, personable, and flexible.
In addition to his excellent menu, and with the desire to make sure everyone was pleased, John created excellent hors d'oeuvres options, entree option, and deserts for some of our vegetarian and vegan family and friends.
Comments from our guests regarding the food during the wedding….”terrific”, “delicious”, “sooo good”, “fantastic” ,
terrific hors d”oeuvres”, "yummy desserts”, …can’t stop eating because everything is so good" !!!
John was present all evening and demonstrated care and attention to everything. His staff was professional, polite, and attentive. John Serock Catering played a huge role in the success of my son and daughter in law's wedding. Thanks John!!

Profile Picture Barb, 9/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

John and his team are total pro's. We met with several caterers and none of them were close to Serock when it came to communication/service, planning and especially the food. I always thought it was a little corny when reviews say how guests couldn't stop raving about the food, but it's totally true with Serock. It's been weeks since the wedding and people are still telling me how great the food was. I'd encourage everyone to meet and taste the food from several different vendors and I would bet that Serock will be on top. They were just awesome.

Photo
Profile Picture Peter, 8/4/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

If you are getting married in the greater Philadelphia area, you should definitely work with John Serock Catering. John and his team created a completed dairy free menu for us to accommodate my allergy without compromising taste. The menu was completely customized and featured all of our favorite foods. It was by far the highlight of our special day. We were also paired up with Cassidy, who served as our point of contact at John Serock Catering, as well as our day-of-coordinator. We would not have been able to survive without Cassidy! She is amazing, tireless, organized, warm, and a real pleasure to work with. We are so thankful to have had John and his team cater our wedding and would recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/28/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

John and his team were the best vendors we had by far ! They are not only caterers but they also made me feel like my day was special. They knew exactly who I was and what my order was for food and drink before I could even ask. They also helped keep our day on track and make sure everything was running smoothly and on time ! They’re not only caterers but amazing people and great coordinators ! Highly recommend !

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Maria, 7/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

As if John Serock needs one more good review ;) There's a reason they are so highly rated, because they are the best!
After pricing out other caterers, we found John Serock to match overall cost, and getting married at the Barn at Silverstone, we worked with Kristy from day one. The food was excellent, from tasting to dessert it was delicious - even our foodie friends had only good things to say. But the service just took it to another level - from Kristy making planning easy and the day perfect to the staff member that brought my husband and I our tray of apps - we felt like royalty. With Kristy's coordination decorations moved from ceremony to reception and flowers, vases and extra cupcakes were loaded into our cars at the end of the night. Kristy was ninja-like, somehow every where, on top of it and completely 'invisible' at the same time - we are so glad she was part of our 'best day ever'!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/21/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Vegan, American, Seafood, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

Rachael was fantastic - in addition to running the catering service, she was basically our entire event coordinator. She's organized, efficient and so lovely to work with. Her team was attentive and very professional during our reception. And the food was amazing - received compliments on the dinner from many guests. Highly recommend

Profile Picture Meridyth, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Cassidy was so helpful throughout the entire process. The day of the wedding I didn't have to worry about a thing, her and her team had everything perfect the entire night!!

Profile Picture rachel, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Everything was simply amazing. Cassidy was the best and took care of every detail. Just wish I had had time to enjoy the food more, as I was too busy talking with my guests and everything!

Profile Picture Brandon, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

We can't thank Kristy and Serock enough for everything they did to make our wedding day perfect! We had the best day and couldn't have asked for a better caterer. We really enjoyed the open house at our venue and private tasting at Serock. Kristy was so wonderful throughout the planning process and got right back to us via email with thorough responses to any questions we had. We received so many compliments from wedding guests from cocktail hour passed apps, to the meat & cheese display, to entrees and late night soft pretzels. Cake through Master's Baker was also delicious. Thank you for everything! (especially the apps and meals for the next day...those were so appreciated as we packed for the honeymoon!). THANK YOU!!!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Cassidy and her team were amazing! We couldn't have been more pleased with how everything turned out. Days later and people are still raving about the delicious food (and dessert table) and outstanding service! The steak was cooked perfectly! We are so thankful for all that they did to make our day so memorable. I would recommend them to anyone to make their day special.

Profile Picture Matt, 6/8/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

I really can’t begin to explain how great our experience was with John Serock. We are originally from NYC, attend events regularly, and have high standards. They were met or exceeded at every step. Would highly recommend for ANY event! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Traci, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Absolutely amazing experience with John Serock Catering, what an amazing team. We were so impressed that nothing was left unattended on our big day. If I could do it all over again, I'd do everything the same. The value of their service is more than reasonable, we left everything to them and they knocked it out of the park. My guests won't stop raving about the food and service. My now husband and I were so blown away by our event coordinator Jenny and the amazing catering team. Will be recommending them to everyone!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The food was delicious! John and the team are so pleasant to work with. Made our wedding day as special as it could be and were very responsive to any concerns we may have.

Profile Picture Molly, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

John Serock Catering provides a great value, delicious food and wonderful, attentive staff. We had so many compliments from guests about the delicious food and great service at my daughter's wedding.

Profile Picture Diana, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

If I could give Serock more than 5 stars I would! We had our wedding on May 25th, 2018 at Appleford Estate and I truly don't know how I would have done it without this caterer. Cassidy Carre was AMAZING! She worked with me through the entire process and made everything so much easier by answering questions, guiding us on decisions and making sure everything went to plan. She even fixed the train of my dress before my walk down the aisle. They went above and beyond my expectation of a caterer. The staff for bartending, set-up, serving, etc were all included in our pricing which was great- one less thing to think about. Everyone was friendly and it was smooth sailing for the whole day! Talking about all the great people I almost forgot to mention THE FOOD! We knew going in that the food was going to be awesome. We went to their open house at Appleford that we attended before meeting with them, and then had a private tasting at Serock and were really impressed by everything we tried. Their portions were not skimpy, as wedding meals sometimes are, and everything was served promptly and hot! Our guests truly loved the food at our wedding, people were talking about it all night and no one went hungry! We also had a cheese & charcuterie table that was a huge hit, and an awesome part of our cocktail hour to bring people out to the garden. I really can't say enough about how great this company was to work with and how much their food and service did to make our wedding day phenomenal. I could go on and on but truly all you need to know is that Serock is the best of the best in their catering field and I would strongly recommend them to anyone and everyone. Thank you John Serock & crew for all your hard work!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 5/25/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, American, Asian, French, Italian, Local, Seafood, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Signature Drink, Tables, Vegan, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Serock catering, John & his team are the best of the best. From the experience of planning, the accommodations, above and beyond service and the most incredible food, they made our wedding day what it was. Truly incredible! Cassidy was amazing with her guidance, taste and overall direction. She helped us feel at ease with planning our day and executing every vision!

Profile Picture Alex, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Amazing food and very helpful every step of the way!! :)

Profile Picture E, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I really cannot say in words how incredible Serock catering was during our wedding. We went with Serock after the amazing reviews we read online and it was the best decisions we ever made (along with our venue choice :)). Cassie was such an incredible person to work with from the very beginning and I could not have asked to work with anyone better. Cassie has such a calming force about her, which as a soon to be bride and groom you desperately need. She always made me feel like everything would work out and every little detail truly did. The farmhouse tables we rented were worth every penny and I really could not recommend that enough. The settings looked so much better than I could have dreamed of and all through the day and night a server was there to assist with any little need we had. I not once had an empty glass. To top it off all of the food they put aside for us was beyond amazing! I did not have any appetite the night of the wedding due to the excitement and pure joy I was feeling. I was so sad about not being able to try anything then got all the food Cassie so generously packed up for us. The next day I heated up the most delicious food I think I have ever had! We did not opt for a cake, but let Cassie know the desserts we loved and Serock again exceeded our expectations there. We wrapped up a mini key lime pie and put it in the freezer and will have it on our 1st wedding anniversary. I really cannot say how thankful we are, our wedding really was the best day of our lives and if it were not for Serock catering and our venue it would not have gone that way. Any couple that gets to work with Cassie and crew is beyond lucky.

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Huge shout out to Rachael and the rest of the crew at John Serock. They made our day perfect! From setting up and taking down my crazy centerpieces to the absolutely amazing food they were truly what brought the whole event together. My guests could not stop talking about how wonderful everything was! The Charcuterie table is a must have. They even made the sangria I was using as a signature cocktail for me!

Profile Picture Coleen, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Choosing John Serock catering was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! I was initially skepital of the price, but after hearing about all the things they take care of on the big day, I found the price to be very reasonable. They took responsibilty for set up and cleanup, but we had special requests for the setup and they helped out with that too. They had a good variety of linens and dinnerware to choose from for setup. We were able to bring our own alcohol to save money, but they provided all the mixers and bartenders. But of course the most important thing is the food, and we got rave reviews for both the appetizers and the main entrees from our guests. We chose a buffet setup, and there was plenty of food and variety to account for all our guests dietary needs. During the wedding, their staff were everywhere without being intrusive or noticeable. We met with our event coordinator early to choose everything and a week before the ceremony to make a final run through of the event. They also gave us online access to "Allseated" so we could arrange how we wanted the tables and choose our seating arrangement. Their package even included money for a cake from Master's Baker which also gave us lots of options to create what we wanted.

Photo for John Serock Catering Review - The reception hall
Photo for John Serock Catering Review - Sweetheart table
Profile Picture Sagar, 10/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

From the tasting, we know the food was going to be good, but it was even better at the wedding itself! Everyone was raving, especially about the cowboy steak. They provided just the atmosphere we were looking for, and Cassidy was great from start to finish. I never stressed too much during the whole process knowing she had it under control.

Profile Picture e, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Serock Catering was an absolute dream to work with! Cassidy was amazing to work with from start to finish. She made the booking, tasting, coordinating and the day of a breeze. She made everything as stress free as possible. The food was delicious, and the presentation was wonderful. They even packed up a ton of food for us to take with us at the end of the night! The Serock staff and servers went above and beyond for us and our guests. We had a bridal attendant who was absolutely amazing and was always there throughout the night to get me and my husband whatever we needed. All of our expectations were not only met, but exceeded.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Amazing experience from start to finish!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews