John Morris Photography Reviews

38 | Las Vegas, NV

38 Reviews for John Morris Photography

Amanda · Married on 09/12/2010

John Morris is amazing!!! He did an amazing job for our wedding. We got married at Canyon Gate Country Club and he was not on the list of preferred vendors, but after a little searching we found him. He did an amazing job and was very reasonable. Check out his work before you book your photographer. He did an amazing job and was great to work with. You won't be dissapionted. He is a real proffessional. Thanks John.

Sent on 10/07/2010

Chris · Married on 05/01/2010

John Morris was an absolute pleasure to work with and my wife and I have the pictures to prove it! He was professional, friendly, and great with all our guests. If you're planning a Las Vegas wedding and looking for a photographer that is: easy to work with, extremely affordable, and provides great quality shots- John is your man.

Sent on 07/12/2010

Crystal · Married on 03/19/2010

I knew from the mooment that I booked John Morris Photography that I made the right decision. Being from Athens, Georgia, it was difficult for me to know which vendors to trust in Las Vegas, NV. From day one, John Morris was quick to answer my questions and more than helpful with reccommendations for other vendors in the area. John was great on my wedding day. He is very serious and very patient, working with nervous brides can't be easy! He spent a great deal of time helping us get the shots that we wanted from our ceremony at Springs Preserve to some very "Vegasy" shots on Fremont Street. I have only seen a small sample of my pistures so far but I know that they are going to be amazing.

Sent on 03/26/2010

Crystal and Josh · Married on 03/19/2010

We cannot say enough good things about John Morris. We recently had John do our wedding photos and he was incredible. He was so easy to work with and made the day great. Then when we saw our photos, we were blown away!!! He did such amazing work!!! We were very happy with John Morris and highly recommend him.

Sent on 04/06/2010

Karlie · Married on 02/21/2009

We looked at every photographer in Vegas for our wedding, and we chose John because not only were his packages reasonable, and not a total rip-off, but his photos were absolutely BEAUTIFUL. We were so pleased that he didn't have to use photoshop to change the look of his photos. He used his camera and flash to create light and the photos were magnificent. I cried when I saw the final result. Our photos were INCREDIBLE and beautiful and they captured our day perfectly. If you need a photographer that is professional and whose photos are absolutely gorgeous, go with John, you will definitely not regret it!!

Sent on 03/11/2009

Amanda · Married on 06/07/2008

Overall, I was very impressed with his wedding photography. The photos turned out fantastic even though the sun was not cooperating. He was very professional, and he was willing to work with us. He was even willing to travel over several states to my wedding location which made my life MUCH easier.

Sent on 06/28/2008

Ron · event on 01/23/2015

John did a great job and provided exactly what we needed at our events.

Sent on 02/03/2015
  • Mistie

Mistie · Married on 04/23/2010

We used John Morris Photography for our engagement photos as well as our wedding day, and we were very happy. He was very flexible and had a package that was perfect for our needs and budget, he was very easy to work with, and the photos turned out beautiful! Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/13/2010

Nanne · Married on 10/24/2009

We chose John Morris with the help of a relative who was a professional photographer himself. I made him look over the photographs and rate sheets of several photographers and he suggested we go with John because he had the best photos.

To be honest, at first was really leaning towards those "rock and roll" highly edited photos that are now in style, so to speak. But I had to trust my brother in law's choice because at the end of the day, he can see beyond effects and color :P

John was a pleasure to work with. He had his way of making my camera-shy/reluctant/allergic husband "cooperate" during the shoot. It was very relaxed and fun (or could be I'm just being my regular camera whore self...), but yes, it was fun. I also watched him work during the reception and he was really professional and non-obtrusive, which was great...Definitely not one of those annoying photographers you sometimes encounter in events :-)

When I saw our online gallery, I nearly cried seeing how beautiful our photos turned out. John truly captured our personalities and the event perfectly. Our wedding was very small and intimate and the photos documented it as it was.

The beauty of these natural photos is its timeless appeal. I'm not gonna be a hypocrite to say I'm not a fan of Photoshop (I love Photoshop!), but, keeping the moment, therefor the photo as real as possible is really the way to go for your wedding.

I strongly recommend John Morris to anyone looking for a great photographer. I love our photographs. I just love them :-)

Sent on 11/10/2009

Evie · Married on 05/01/2012

Thank you John for the beautiful pictures you took of us on our wedding day! We enjoyed the afternoon that we all spend together in the desert and downtown Las Vegas. Not only do we have very nice photos, we also had a pretty good private tourguide ;-)

To all of you searching for a good photographer: we can absolutely recommend John Morris Photography. This is a professional photographer who takes his time with you and doesn't stop till he has the perfect shot. The price you pay isn't much at all when you see the highly professional photos, worth every penny!

Kind greetings, Dries and Evie from Belgium

Sent on 05/28/2012

Catherine · Married on 10/23/2009

Our experience with John was wonderful. He was very open to meeting our needs, which included cutting down on formal picture time so we wouldn't miss our reception, while still being able to get some incredible pictures for us!

Sent on 12/08/2009

Jackie · Married on 12/17/2016

Great photos overall. I do wish John had come to take them- he sent an assistant instead of himself, which I was a little nervous about, but they turned out fine. Some of the photos looked a little staged, but most were good.

Sent on 01/09/2017

Laura · Married on 01/02/2012

John exceeded our expectations for a photographer! He was professional, timely, and very creative with our photographs. He even stayed late beyond our appointed time to caputre the most amazing picture of the sunset. I highly recommend his services, as our pictures are beautiful and timeless!

Sent on 07/29/2012