38 Reviews for John Morris Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Digital Files (1)
37 John Morris Photography Reviews

Great photos overall. I do wish John had come to take them- he sent an assistant instead of himself, which I was a little nervous about, but they turned out fine. Some of the photos looked a little staged, but most were good.

Profile Picture Jackie, 12/17/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

John was great !! Very professional and the pictures turned out amazing ! I can't wait for him to do our wedding later this year !!

Profile Picture Yora, 10/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

John did an amazing job at our wedding. He was flexible, easy going, and really made our wedding day less stressful. The photos turned out perfect, better than we could of asked for. I would highly suggest that anyone use John, he will not let you down!

Profile Picture Liz, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

One of the things I dreaded most in the wedding planning process was selecting our wedding photographer. You know, you hear all those horror stories, and everyone seems to have at least one friend who had an awful experience. The thing is, I love photos! If my wedding photos came out poorly, I'd have been just devastated! So I did a lot of research through multiple websites - looking into local and even considered flying in regional photographers. First I looked at their websites, and their work. Then if I liked them, I'd contact them via email or through an online form. That weeded out a lot of potential photographers for me. Then I consulted with my (now) husband on who's work and responses we liked the most before booking an appointment to meet with in person. Honestly, John from the very beginning, was the most honest, professional, and courteous photographer we interacted with. He treated us very fairly, and I appreciated the fact that while he was polite, he didn't ever give us a false expectations. At our meeting, John showed us examples of his work and answered all of our questions. Through really good email communication, he helped me develop my timeline. He kept everything very realistic, and on our April 2015 wedding day - he kept his end of the deal to keep us as best on schedule as he could do while remaining polite to all our family and guests to get the job done! John did a fantastic job, and our photos came out exactly like I wanted! Thank you!! :)

Profile Picture User4718443, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

It's been three months since our big day. After a full day at work, the hubby and I sat down and looked at our photos. We are still at awe as to how beautiful our pictures turned out! John managed to capture every spontaneous and candid moment that we missed. Personally, I didn't even get to fully enjoy the food section because it was so hectic. I was terrified my guests wouldn't enjoy the wedding (like every neurotic bride out there), but the images he captured exudes joy. I The focus of the individuals, light capturing, and overall quality is superb. I cannot imagine having a better photographer.

I was originally set up with John through my vendor. I had purchased a package that included a photographer and was incredibly nervous about how the images would turn out. As you can see by the utter enthusiasm with this review, I should have never had a doubt.

John, himself is very very professional and extremely wonderful to work it. You can tell immediately that he knows what he is doing. Also, he provides a wonderful slide show highlighting the evening, and it is absolutely amazing!

Profile Picture Meilin, 6/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

John was very professionnal and very discreet during the wedding. He also was very patient !
And the pictures are gorgeous!
We would recommend him for sure!

Profile Picture laura, 4/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I'm leaving a review for my daughters wedding. I couldn't possibly find the right words to explain just how wonderful John and his crew are! just a few words: fantastic, wonderful, amazing, flexible, fun, great sense of humor- he needed one with this crowd! simply fantabulous!!! thank you John and crew, we will all be recommending you to everyone!!! thank you thank you thank you!!

Profile Picture Kim, 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I just recently got married at the Hilton Lake Las Vegas. John Morris was our photographer. What an amazing experience. John was very professional, organized and very easy to work with. He captured every moment of our wedding and far exceeded the expectations we had. I would recommend him to any bride! Thank you John for making our day memorable!

Profile Picture Danielle, 1/4/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

John did an amazing job on the photo's!! he was on time, friendly, open and helpful. I strongly recommend him if you are looking for a photographer in Las Vegas. His prices are also very reasonable for the excellent quality of work he provides! you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/2/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I could not have asked for a better photographer to capture one of the most important days of our lives. Being as that I am a controlling person it was very difficult for me to leave this important job in the hands of a person I met in person once before our wedding. We are located in California and having a destination wedding was the most nerve wrecking thing I have had to deal with. However, John was able to create exactly what I wanted with the little amount of time we had. He was very understanding about our budget and worked hard on capturing all key aspects of our wedding which was very appreciated. All in all, I would definitely recommend John Morris photography to anyone having a wedding in Las Vegas. If a destination wedding is something that you are considering, you can put your mind at ease knowing that this photographer is the best and makes the photography portion of your wedding one less stressor to worry about.

Profile Picture amanda, 10/18/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our pictures turned out great! John did a great job of capturing moments throughout our wedding.

Profile Picture melissa, 9/20/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Perfect! We love John's attention to detail and the way he captured special moments before, during and after the wedding. The photographs are beautiful and real in a very natural way. We couldn't be happier with the final results.

Profile Picture Janell, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

John was great! His work was stunning and he was very patient! We were recommended by my sister-in-law who also used John and I am so glad that we did!

Profile Picture Pricella, 6/7/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We're from the UK and decided to get married in Red Rock canyon, Las Vegas, NV. Apart from a fantastic wedding we really wanted to ensure that we'd have great photos to remember the day.

After looking at a few photographers we settled on John as he not only had a stunning portfolio but his blog was consistently of a similar standard. I'm (groom) fairly fussy when it comes to photos as a result of spending far too much time with a camera in hand.

All communication with John was excellent and he was outside of the scenic loop (having arranged the permit required AND having helped pick the exact ceremony location) with our minister ahead of schedule.

John was friendly, professional and unobtrusive (so too was his assistant) and made us both feel at ease throughout the whole process. On the day he told us how long the photos would take, and in fact they were ready ahead of schedule.

The final images are absolutely spectacular, capturing the day perfectly. We've also got a huge number of options on many shots all of which were included in our package.

Profile Picture Natalie, 5/1/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

John is the ultimate professional. We got to know him during our engagement photo session and he kept us both at ease on our wedding day. John goes out of his way to get the best shots with the right lighting. Can't wait to see the end results!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/6/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can not say enough great things about John Morris! John did an amazing job on our engagement shoot and we had a great time getting to know him. By the time our wedding day arrived we were very comfortable with John and he was more like a friend then our wedding photographer. John went up and beyond helping us get all of the shots we wanted for our engagement shoot and wedding pictures. The pictures of our wedding day were beautiful and he did a great job capturing all of the moments we will always want to remember.

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/14/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

John was terrific with everything he did. He was on top of all communication and had a quick turnaround on both sets of our photos (engagement and wedding). We had a wonderful engagement session with him and he made us feel at ease right away. He was very patient and understanding of everything, even when we were running behind our wedding timeline. His professionalism is top notch and his photography speaks for itself. The photos were absolutely amazing! Thank you John for making our special day truly memorable!

Profile Picture Gwen, 9/8/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

I was just looking through my wedding photos and realized I hadn't yet given John Morris a well-deserved good review. It's hard to choose a vendor when there's so many options in Las Vegas, and after spending many hours looking through websites and reviews I decided to go with him. I didn't buy a huge package, just a couple hours to cover the most important parts of the day. He was very efficient at the wedding, and the photos turned out beautifully. I can definitely say he exceeded my expectations. He caught moments that I barely remember happened, and his work with different lighting is beautiful. Just a few days later he provided me with a link to my photos so I could download and distribute them right away. He was prompt and professional and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/22/12, 4 Reviews

Dear John,
thank you for the great time.
We had three great locations to do the photos and it was really fun.

Best regards from Germany
Linda and Volker

Profile Picture Linda, 5/24/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We came from michigan to take engagement pictures and when searching for a photographer i wanted someone who understood what i was looking for. John knew exactly where to take us and the look we were going for. I cant explain how much i love our engagement photos. It was exactly what we were looking for. John was great to work with and very professional. I highly recommend him for anyone looking for engagement or wedding photography.

Profile Picture sandra, 5/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

was extremely nervous about picking a photographer as this was the most important vendor to me. As people say, when the cake is eaten and the dancing is over, the only thing you have left are photos and memories. I had a friend who was a freelance photograher, studied photojournalism in college, and out of over a dozen photographers, she picked John Morris as her top choice every time. After having JUST received my photos, now I know why! The pictures he took are absolutely stunning, they are vibrant in color, lively with emotion, and have a raw quality about them. They don't seem like they had a lot of editing done to them; they have a very real and natural quality about them and I feel that style is very classic and timeless. Although John is quiet, he has a very dry sense of humor and was a fun person to have around all day. He also had a very unique ability to sneak into scenes to snag a picture without making his presence obvious. I feel this is really important as he's able to capture scenes without making people feel self-conscious or they have to pose because he is there. He blended very well into the day and I have absolutely no regrets about working with him. His pricing is fair and he was very flexible about adding/subtracting things from his packages. He is also very prompt about returning phone calls and emails, which is my huge pet peeve. We loved working with John and are so very happy with the end product!

Profile Picture Daisy, 5/5/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Thank you John for the beautiful pictures you took of us on our wedding day! We enjoyed the afternoon that we all spend together in the desert and downtown Las Vegas. Not only do we have very nice photos, we also had a pretty good private tourguide ;-)

To all of you searching for a good photographer: we can absolutely recommend John Morris Photography. This is a professional photographer who takes his time with you and doesn't stop till he has the perfect shot. The price you pay isn't much at all when you see the highly professional photos, worth every penny!

Kind greetings, Dries and Evie from Belgium

Profile Picture Evie, 5/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were extremely pleased with the photography services provided and the final photos were amazing. We found the company to be very professional and flexible to our needs and great value for money.

Profile Picture Louise, 4/10/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

John exceeded our expectations for a photographer! He was professional, timely, and very creative with our photographs. He even stayed late beyond our appointed time to caputre the most amazing picture of the sunset. I highly recommend his services, as our pictures are beautiful and timeless!

Profile Picture Laura, 1/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

John was absolutely AMAZING. He helped us capture every moment in the most important day in my life. From our engagement photo shoot, to the wedding day!

He was on time, and always answered any phone calls or emails within about an hours time.

I am so excited to see the wedding pictures, and would recommend him to EVERYONE

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/25/11, 5 Reviews