John Appleton Weddings Reviews

7 Reviews for John Appleton Weddings

• Martha

Martha Maddox · Married on 06/15/2019

great experience

John Appleton and his team were great to work with, very professional, have not seen the video yet but so far very happy.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Kait Gregory · Married on 02/03/2019

Kait Gregory

We had an amazing experience! John and his second shooter were great to work with before and during the event. He also edited and returned our video very promptly, and we’re so thankful for the amazing team we had on our wedding day!

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Magen

Magen Sier · Married on 09/22/2018

Waterfall Wedding Video

John filmed our waterfall wedding back in Sept 2018 and we just got the finished Highlights video. I could not be happier! The footage came out wonderfully and he was even able to successful handle the waterfall background sound over the ceremony. We booked the extra drone footage which really made for breathtaking scenery shots. John was very easy to work with and I enjoyed the editing process. I highly recommend his services at your memorable event.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Brooke · Married on 06/30/2018

The most beautiful video

John was so great on our wedding day, he captured all of our special moments in the most creative way. I’m so glad we decided to get a video so we can relive our big day over and over.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Nicole · Married on 07/29/2017

John is great! Due to our budget, we weren't thinking about getting a videographer. However, a couple months out, I realized that I really did want a videographer to capture our special day. John was recommended to us and I'm so glad that everything worked out! We wanted someone to get the ceremony and at the very least, parts of our reception. John went above and beyond and got 2 other videographers to help him out during the ceremony to help capture all angles of the ceremony. He worked great with our photographer, as well. He was very responsive in our communication via email from when we reached out to him and up until the day of. John delivered all the raw footage we requested and even created a short highlight video for us to share with our family and friends. We definitely do not regret getting a videographer at all and I'm so glad we ended up with John-- he is awesome!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Christina Dunkin · Married on 09/16/2018

Outstanding

So happy with the video! He was very thorough and captured our special day perfectly!

Sent on 12/31/2018