Joey Wallace Photography Reviews

27 Reviews for Joey Wallace Photography

Joey Wallace Photography 1
Joey Wallace Photography 2

Steffen Maass · Married on 05/06/2019

We had a great experience with Joey!

We had a great time with Joey as our wedding photographer and would highly recommend him!
    We, along with all of our friends and family, love the final pictures and are so happy having chosen Joey as our photographer.
    He was very professional for our small and intimate wedding and captured so many nice pictures without us even noticing him, we couldn't be happier with the final pictures!
    He was very easy to work with and was very accommodating of all of our request! :)
    We are so glad we decided to go with him as our wedding photographer!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Joey Wallace Photography's reply:

Photographing your wedding was an absolute delight. Thanks again for having us.
    I hope we get to capture more amazing photos of your future family.

Rebecca Choice · Married on 02/09/2019

I’m glad I chose Joey, now I am able to look back on our special day

Joey was awesome from day one with hearing my likings and desires & he made my wedding day captivating and memorable with his videography!!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Joey Wallace Photography's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words, Rebecca! And we're very happy that you were satisfied with your wedding photos and videos.

Amy · Married on 04/14/2018

Joey and his team were great from the initial phone call to after the wedding was over. We used Joey Wallace for our photography and videography. Both came out amazing! When planning my wedding, I thought there was no way we’d be able to comfortably afford a photographer and videographer, but Joey made it happen! He’s very flexible and understanding when planning your day-of schedule. Joey is extremely professional, knew how to make us look good ;) and captured everything we could’ve wanted. I would definitely use Joey again and recommend him to future brides/grooms!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Danielle · Married on 03/25/2018

Joey is very easy to work with. Our engagement photo session was the first time my fiancé and I had had professional photos taken. Joey let us know everything we needed to do to take great pictures.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Dorian · Married on 11/12/2017

Joey was great! He was flexible and exactly what we were looking for! Absolutely recommend him!

Sent on 01/09/2018
    Joey Wallace Photography 3

Ali · Married on 09/22/2017

We enlisted the help of Joey's photography and videography for our wedding in Legrange, GA this past September and could not have been more thrilled with the results! After countless hours of research and pages of reviews we narrowed down our selection to a few photographers and began setting up phone calls or exchanging emails. What we really appreciated about Joey was that he took the time really get to know us, learn what our vision for our pictures was, and was very flexible with pricing, packages, and schedules. On the day of the wedding he made everyone feel comfortable and natural, and as two not-very photogenic people, he made us look and feel amazing! The quality of the pictures were top notch, and he made sure to capture very quality, candid and sweet moments of us and our loved ones. All of our family and friends have been raving about how gorgeous our pictures turned out, we will cherish these for the rest of our lives! I would highly recommend Joey and his team to anyone looking for high quality pictures with very reasonable prices!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Rolando · Married on 09/17/2017

Joey was great! I’m a photographer myself so when I was searching for a photographer the quality of the work mattered. I researched at least 20 wedding photographers but when I saw the photos of other weddings on his site I knew he would be in my top four choices.
    Reasons that I chose Joey Wallace:
    1) Style – The photo style is exactly what we were looking for. Something traditional but also in a journalistic style. The photos from our wedding were beautiful.
    2) Personality – Joey is easy to work with. He took the time to meet with me at the venue so that we could walk through and discuss the types of shots that we wanted him to take. He also brought a great perspective on options for lighting each location. This made wedding day much easier since we knew what to expect.
    3) Options – We wanted to make sure that we maximized our time while keeping costs within our budget. Since we only needed a second photographer for bride & groom prep and the ceremony but not for the reception Joey made it easy to add a second photographer for about 4 hours of our total 8 hours.
    4) Affordable – Joey has some great priced packages and is willing to work to tailor the package to fit your budget. We were able to pick a package that included a second photographer (she was an awesome photographer with a great personality also) and stay within budget.
    Joey gave us 100% effort from start to finish and we never had to worry about whether we got all of the photo shots we wanted.

Sent on 02/11/2018

Heather · Married on 09/02/2017

We highly recommend Joey Wallace Photography for any event!! Joey did our engagement and wedding pictures, and we couldn’t have been happier with everything!! From start to finish, it was a great experience! Joey is easy to work and schedule with, and he produces work with amazing quality that professionally utilizes lighting, environment, and poses to create the perfect picture every time!! We will enjoy our pictures and videos for years to come!! Thank you Joey Wallace Photography!!!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Sisie · Married on 07/16/2017

Joey went above and beyond during our wedding day and our engagement photo session. His price is lower than the majority of the photographers in the market, but the quality of both our photos and videos are unbeatable. Besides, he’s very responsive to our emails and attentive to all the details. He’s truly passionate about his work will will find the best way to meet our needs too.

Sent on 10/13/2017
    Joey Wallace Photography 4

Sherneda · Married on 07/09/2017

Joey is phenomenal! We used him for our engagement pictures and for our wedding! I would highly recommend using Joey!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Sherneda · Married on 07/09/2017

Joey Wallace is very friendly and professional! He helped my fiance and I both feel at ease during our engagement photo session. We will be using him again for our wedding in July and we are more than thrilled! We do not feel that we are very photogenic but our pictures are awesome! I would definitely recommend using Joey Wallace's services! He is also very affordable within any budget!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Casey · Married on 05/06/2017

My husband and I can't express what an amazing photographer Joey is. He put so much time, energy, patience, and care into capturing our wedding day for us. Even through some of the craziness of the day, he steadfastly continued to capture this day for us, and we couldn't be more pleased. We also appreciated how organized and professional Joey was. From our initial phone call, to our planning calls, his questionnaires, etc., he really exceeded our expectations. And not only was he professional, but the photos he captured for us are STUNNING! Our wedding guests were wowed by the photos. the quality and quantity of photos we received from Joey. I can't express how wonderful he was. BOOK JOEY SERIOUSLY. You will be thrilled and grateful to have such a talented and professional photographer capture your wedding day. My husband and I are looking forward to making him our official family photographer.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Christina · Married on 04/29/2017

We chose Joey because his portfolio was beautiful, engagement shoot was included and most importantly, the price was right. He was down to earth and made my fiance'... now husband... very comfortable in our engagement shoot. He was so enthusiastic about shooting our wedding, I left knowing the album was gonna be great. When I saw the shots, I knew Joey was a photo ninja taking shots when I didn't even know he was near. We could not be more happy. Our photos are magazine worthy and we're cute but definitely NOT magazine ready on a daily basis. That's magic. This review will likely be seen on other sites as I plan to post it everywhere. Joey Wallace, you are amazing!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Heather · Married on 11/12/2016

We loved the pictures Joey did for our Daughter's wedding. They were all beautiful and touching. Joey captured every moment and detail! He was professional and obviously loves what he does. We're very thankful. Choosing the right photographer for a wedding can be difficult but we made the right choice. Love the pictures!!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Lakisha · Married on 08/11/2016

I booked Joey 2 months before my wedding 8/11/2016 and he was great! His rates were great he was professional and just an overall nice guy. I would certainly book him again and recommend you do the same. We did not receive our pictures yet but we know they are going to be beautiful and can't wait to share them with our family. My only regret is that we did not take more photos with our family and friends that day (which is totally my fault)

Sent on 08/24/2016

Julia · Married on 04/23/2016

my mom booked joey for my wedding in june from a long list of potential photographers we were considering. he showed up early with his fancy equipment and within minutes he started taking pictures of us getting ready all the way until we exited the wedding (he got that too), i don’t think there was a single picture that i didn’t like. He’s truly the master of his craft

Sent on 08/25/2016

Ginger · Married on 04/09/2016

After our photographer canceled for an emergency, we scheduled Joey and he came to the rescue. I
    honestly don't think I saw him put down his camera the entire wedding. When I saw my pictures I cried. I
    didn’t think they could look so beautiful. Don’t wait for your photographer to cancel get Joey now! :)

Sent on 06/18/2016

Gena · Married on 02/13/2016

I’m halfway through the wedding pictures and oh my, these are fantastic! Me and Mark are loving every
    single one and I can't wait to show mom and dad. Thank you so much for making my day

Sent on 06/22/2016

LaShanda · Married on 09/12/2015

we loved all the pictures, much appreciated

Sent on 09/02/2016

Brenda · Married on 08/15/2015

Joey, I kinda wish I was getting married again just so I could see more of my wedding pictures. You made us all look like super stars. I’m so grateful for everything, you have a great eye. Thank you SO much. Joey is an amazing photographer, we “tested” him out for our engagement photos, it was absolutely the best experience and we couldn’t wished for better pictures or prices. We booked him again for our wedding and we got the photos in two weeks on a beautifully packaged usb drive. Everyone just loves the photo. Get Joey, don't miss out!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Janice · Married on 08/08/2015

Joey is a great photographer and he will fulfil every promise he makes. we were surprised by his below the market prices, but he explained it all when we met up with him. We decided to get the engagement and wedding package and we weren't disappointed, our pictures came out superb and just the way we wanted them.

Sent on 08/31/2016

Kacey · Married on 06/27/2015

Great photographer, and very professional. I loved when joey asked us to send him some wedding pictures we like!
    the pictures came out great and I couldn't be happier

Sent on 09/02/2016

Demy · Married on 05/16/2015

He is very dedicated and passionate about what he does, he worked really hard covering every moment of my wedding and we got a lot more pictures than we expected. His sense of humor made us all feel very comfortable in front of the camera including my husband who’s the shyest person I know. Wish I could say more but he asked for a short review. Thanks for everything joey

Sent on 08/31/2016

Maryellen · Married on 04/18/2015

Oh my gosh! Joey, your photos are amazing, I can't stop looking at them. You made me and Darrell look
    so elegant! Thank you so much for all the hard work. You really know your stuff. I couldn’t thank you
    enough for making my wedding look so beautiful.

Sent on 06/19/2016

Jamie · Married on 11/20/2010

We have used Joey Wallace Photography for our engagement and wedding pictures and videography, and the quality of his work is amazing!!! We couldn't be more pleased with the customer service or our pictures!!! He is amazing at achieving great poses, perfect lighting, and professional effects for each picture!! We highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 09/26/2017