24 Reviews for Joey Wallace Photography

Liability Insurance (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Video (1)
24 Joey Wallace Photography Reviews

Joey was great! He was flexible and exactly what we were looking for! Absolutely recommend him!

Profile Picture Dorian, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

We enlisted the help of Joey's photography and videography for our wedding in Legrange, GA this past September and could not have been more thrilled with the results! After countless hours of research and pages of reviews we narrowed down our selection to a few photographers and began setting up phone calls or exchanging emails. What we really appreciated about Joey was that he took the time really get to know us, learn what our vision for our pictures was, and was very flexible with pricing, packages, and schedules. On the day of the wedding he made everyone feel comfortable and natural, and as two not-very photogenic people, he made us look and feel amazing! The quality of the pictures were top notch, and he made sure to capture very quality, candid and sweet moments of us and our loved ones. All of our family and friends have been raving about how gorgeous our pictures turned out, we will cherish these for the rest of our lives! I would highly recommend Joey and his team to anyone looking for high quality pictures with very reasonable prices!

Profile Picture Ali, 9/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Joey was great! I’m a photographer myself so when I was searching for a photographer the quality of the work mattered. I researched at least 20 wedding photographers but when I saw the photos of other weddings on his site I knew he would be in my top four choices.
Reasons that I chose Joey Wallace:
1) Style – The photo style is exactly what we were looking for. Something traditional but also in a journalistic style. The photos from our wedding were beautiful.
2) Personality – Joey is easy to work with. He took the time to meet with me at the venue so that we could walk through and discuss the types of shots that we wanted him to take. He also brought a great perspective on options for lighting each location. This made wedding day much easier since we knew what to expect.
3) Options – We wanted to make sure that we maximized our time while keeping costs within our budget. Since we only needed a second photographer for bride & groom prep and the ceremony but not for the reception Joey made it easy to add a second photographer for about 4 hours of our total 8 hours.
4) Affordable – Joey has some great priced packages and is willing to work to tailor the package to fit your budget. We were able to pick a package that included a second photographer (she was an awesome photographer with a great personality also) and stay within budget.
Joey gave us 100% effort from start to finish and we never had to worry about whether we got all of the photo shots we wanted.

Profile Picture Rolando, 9/17/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

We highly recommend Joey Wallace Photography for any event!! Joey did our engagement and wedding pictures, and we couldn’t have been happier with everything!! From start to finish, it was a great experience! Joey is easy to work and schedule with, and he produces work with amazing quality that professionally utilizes lighting, environment, and poses to create the perfect picture every time!! We will enjoy our pictures and videos for years to come!! Thank you Joey Wallace Photography!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joey went above and beyond during our wedding day and our engagement photo session. His price is lower than the majority of the photographers in the market, but the quality of both our photos and videos are unbeatable. Besides, he’s very responsive to our emails and attentive to all the details. He’s truly passionate about his work will will find the best way to meet our needs too.

Profile Picture Sisie, 7/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joey Wallace is very friendly and professional! He helped my fiance and I both feel at ease during our engagement photo session. We will be using him again for our wedding in July and we are more than thrilled! We do not feel that we are very photogenic but our pictures are awesome! I would definitely recommend using Joey Wallace's services! He is also very affordable within any budget!

Profile Picture Sherneda, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joey is phenomenal! We used him for our engagement pictures and for our wedding! I would highly recommend using Joey!

Profile Picture Sherneda, 7/9/17, 4 Reviews
4.7

Joey Photography completed our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. He was completely professional and left us with beautiful photos from our special day. A lot of the details we didn't pay attention to during the wedding, but Joey captured it so beautifully on our wedding day!! He had a wide variety of gorgeous photos for us to choose from. Just all around prefect photographer for a perfect day!!

Profile Picture Marcia, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

My husband and I can't express what an amazing photographer Joey is. He put so much time, energy, patience, and care into capturing our wedding day for us. Even through some of the craziness of the day, he steadfastly continued to capture this day for us, and we couldn't be more pleased. We also appreciated how organized and professional Joey was. From our initial phone call, to our planning calls, his questionnaires, etc., he really exceeded our expectations. And not only was he professional, but the photos he captured for us are STUNNING! Our wedding guests were wowed by the photos. the quality and quantity of photos we received from Joey. I can't express how wonderful he was. BOOK JOEY SERIOUSLY. You will be thrilled and grateful to have such a talented and professional photographer capture your wedding day. My husband and I are looking forward to making him our official family photographer.

Profile Picture Casey, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

We chose Joey because his portfolio was beautiful, engagement shoot was included and most importantly, the price was right. He was down to earth and made my fiance'... now husband... very comfortable in our engagement shoot. He was so enthusiastic about shooting our wedding, I left knowing the album was gonna be great. When I saw the shots, I knew Joey was a photo ninja taking shots when I didn't even know he was near. We could not be more happy. Our photos are magazine worthy and we're cute but definitely NOT magazine ready on a daily basis. That's magic. This review will likely be seen on other sites as I plan to post it everywhere. Joey Wallace, you are amazing!

Profile Picture Christina, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used Joey Wallace Photography for our wedding on 10.01.2017. He has been super easy to work with & always responds to any questions I have had very quickly! Our wedding pictures turned out AMAZING & he was so nice & professional! There was not a moment missed at our wedding that he did not capture in the pictures. I would HIGHLY recommend his services to any one. Even our wedding party & guests would not stop bragging about how nice and professional he is!

Profile Picture Malarry, 3/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved the pictures Joey did for our Daughter's wedding. They were all beautiful and touching. Joey captured every moment and detail! He was professional and obviously loves what he does. We're very thankful. Choosing the right photographer for a wedding can be difficult but we made the right choice. Love the pictures!!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I booked Joey 2 months before my wedding 8/11/2016 and he was great! His rates were great he was professional and just an overall nice guy. I would certainly book him again and recommend you do the same. We did not receive our pictures yet but we know they are going to be beautiful and can't wait to share them with our family. My only regret is that we did not take more photos with our family and friends that day (which is totally my fault)

Profile Picture Lakisha, 8/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

my mom booked joey for my wedding in june from a long list of potential photographers we were considering. he showed up early with his fancy equipment and within minutes he started taking pictures of us getting ready all the way until we exited the wedding (he got that too), i don’t think there was a single picture that i didn’t like. He’s truly the master of his craft

Profile Picture Julia, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

After our photographer canceled for an emergency, we scheduled Joey and he came to the rescue. I
honestly don't think I saw him put down his camera the entire wedding. When I saw my pictures I cried. I
didn’t think they could look so beautiful. Don’t wait for your photographer to cancel get Joey now! :)

Profile Picture Ginger, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I’m halfway through the wedding pictures and oh my, these are fantastic! Me and Mark are loving every
single one and I can't wait to show mom and dad. Thank you so much for making my day

Profile Picture Gena, 2/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

we loved all the pictures, much appreciated

Profile Picture LaShanda, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joey, I kinda wish I was getting married again just so I could see more of my wedding pictures. You made us all look like super stars. I’m so grateful for everything, you have a great eye. Thank you SO much. Joey is an amazing photographer, we “tested” him out for our engagement photos, it was absolutely the best experience and we couldn’t wished for better pictures or prices. We booked him again for our wedding and we got the photos in two weeks on a beautifully packaged usb drive. Everyone just loves the photo. Get Joey, don't miss out!

Profile Picture Brenda, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joey is a great photographer and he will fulfil every promise he makes. we were surprised by his below the market prices, but he explained it all when we met up with him. We decided to get the engagement and wedding package and we weren't disappointed, our pictures came out superb and just the way we wanted them.

Profile Picture Janice, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great photographer, and very professional. I loved when joey asked us to send him some wedding pictures we like!
the pictures came out great and I couldn't be happier

Profile Picture Kacey, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

He is very dedicated and passionate about what he does, he worked really hard covering every moment of my wedding and we got a lot more pictures than we expected. His sense of humor made us all feel very comfortable in front of the camera including my husband who’s the shyest person I know. Wish I could say more but he asked for a short review. Thanks for everything joey

Profile Picture Demy, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Oh my gosh! Joey, your photos are amazing, I can't stop looking at them. You made me and Darrell look
so elegant! Thank you so much for all the hard work. You really know your stuff. I couldn’t thank you
enough for making my wedding look so beautiful.

Profile Picture Maryellen, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We have used Joey Wallace Photography for our engagement and wedding pictures and videography, and the quality of his work is amazing!!! We couldn't be more pleased with the customer service or our pictures!!! He is amazing at achieving great poses, perfect lighting, and professional effects for each picture!! We highly recommend him!!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 11/20/10, 1 Review