Engagement
Shoot included

About Joey Wallace Photography

Atlanta wedding photographers | tell your story

Atlanta Wedding Photographers | Joey Wallace Photography

Hello

My name is Joey, I'm a creative director and the lead photographer at Joey Wallace photography.
I'm personally very flattered that you've found our work intriguing. My team and I are very passionate about what we do, as we make every effort to exceed your expectations.

I am deeply driven by the happiness of others. I will forever be thankful for those who have filled my portfolio with their sparkling and beautiful smiles. This has allowed me to establish a place in a profession that I truly love. My passion is capturing the perfect moment and magnifying its beauty; Just like the look in the groom’s eyes trailing his bride as she's walking down the aisle, the true passion in the first kiss, and the contagious excitement of the first dance.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Additional Hours (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Video (1)

Joey was great! He was flexible and exactly what we were looking for! Absolutely recommend him!

Profile Picture Dorian, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

We enlisted the help of Joey's photography and videography for our wedding in Legrange, GA this past September and could not have been more thrilled with the results! After countless hours of research and pages of reviews we narrowed down our selection to a few photographers and began setting up phone calls or exchanging emails. What we really appreciated about Joey was that he took the time really get to know us, learn what our vision for our pictures was, and was very flexible with pricing, packages, and schedules. On the day of the wedding he made everyone feel comfortable and natural, and as two not-very photogenic people, he made us look and feel amazing! The quality of the pictures were top notch, and he made sure to capture very quality, candid and sweet moments of us and our loved ones. All of our family and friends have been raving about how gorgeous our pictures turned out, we will cherish these for the rest of our lives! I would highly recommend Joey and his team to anyone looking for high quality pictures with very reasonable prices!

Profile Picture Ali, 9/22/17, 2 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1512422683 078c201c12ceaf9d 1501038480159 joe2178 edit2

4% Military discount

$450.00 Value | Promo Code: USA5
Valid only for active military personnel, a proof of ID will be required
#WW842ace3d52cc6689

374 East Paces Ferry Rd NE, Suite 315, Atlanta, GA 30305   See On Map
404-552-2576 (phone)
Joey Wallace Photography is a wedding photographer from atlanta servicing weddings throughout the local area, including atlanta, georgia, and Decatur . Joey Wallace Photography is a professional wedding photography that has been part of the atlanta wedding industry since 2005 specializing in atlanta wedding photography and videography.