JOEROCKS ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

34 Reviews for JOEROCKS ENTERTAINMENT

34 JOEROCKS ENTERTAINMENT Reviews
  • Roxy

Roxy · Married on 08/19/2016

Joe from Joe Rocks Entertainment is such a great person to work with on your wedding day! We absolutely loved Joe since our first phone conference call we knew he would be our mc/dj. It was a destination wedding for us, so we spoke to Joe only thru calls or text. However, he always made us feel at ease with his professionalism and his dedication to his work. We were very impressed and extremely pleased with Joe's services. I would highly recommend Joe Rocks to DJ your wedding. He went above and beyond to help us make our wedding an unforgettable night full of joy and happiness!

Bernardina · Married on 01/03/2015

Joe provided a great fun & exciting atmosphere for our wedding.

JoeRocks was amazing!!! His professionalism and attention to detail made our wedding a truly spectacular event.

Carmelita · Married on 12/19/2014

When we met DJ Joe Rocks for our first meeting, he was professional and easy to talk to about our music selection. We even asked him if he could arrange a music medley from a list of songs we had chosen for our first dance and he really came thru for us. DJ Joe Rocks was a hit! He even threw in extras for us for which we are quite thankful for. Our guests danced and danced until the very end.We all had a great time. Our friends still talk about how much fun they had at the reception and that's due to DJ Joe Rocks spinning those tunes.If you need a DJ, he's an excellent choice!

Patty · Married on 08/02/2014

Everything was great - when the DJ can get the dance floor packed despite the heat, you know he did a great job!! The song selections were excellent & presentation went smoothly. I was very impressed! Joerocks was also very professional, and he was able to accommodate last minute changes. I would definitely recommend him!

Ashley · Married on 03/15/2014

Joe was awesome! I am so glad we chose him as our DJ for our big day. He was always very professional, respectful, and helpful. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to have a great time at their wedding. Thank you again for all your hard work we appreciated it.

Kristina · Married on 03/10/2014

EVERONE LOVED HIM !! Every time someone came up to me post-wedding they couldn't say enough positive things about him. We had a blast with the music!!

Serina · Married on 03/08/2014

JOEROCKS ENTERTAINEMENT was the perfect choice for our special day. He was very professional from day one & was involved every step of the way. He made sure our event ran smoothly, & made our guests were on the dance floor! I would highly recommend JOEROCKS ENTERTAINMENT for any event.

Roberto · Married on 01/18/2014

I wish the vendor would have nagged us a bit more to submit the required information. With all of the wedding plans we had to deal with we procrastinated on the reception details.

Stephanie · Married on 12/20/2013

The best DJ in the valley was very fun and great!

Damian · Married on 11/02/2013

DJ Joe Rocks was on time very professional and a pleasure to work with. Music played had everybody dancing and he was able to accommodate everybody's request. Will definitely be choosing him next time I need a DJ!

Rebecca · Married on 06/21/2013

Our wedding ran really smooth and I'd have to give that to our DJ. Having a schedule planned and talked about before the event really helped. Our guests had a blast and are now asking about him for future events. He did an awesome job and made our wedding memorable.

Miranda · Married on 06/15/2013

When planning our wedding my husband and I knew that one of the most important factors of our wedding was music. JOEROXKS had been highly recommended through several vendors, and we had seen him listed in several weddings featured in our local social wedding magazines. We still wanted to shop around and see other DJ's and even some well known local bands before booking anyone, after all this was going to be the most important day of our lives. When we finally met with Joe, we were totally impressed with his professionalism, services he offered, and expertise. We booked him the same day we met with him.

Our wedding reception was absolutely perfect!!! To get 300 guest to dance all night speaks for itself. Joe is an expert at what he does, he is the best in South Texas. He didn't just play music for us, he was an MC who interacted with our guest till the very end. He also provided us with specialty lighting and a custom monogram that was displayed our dance floor. JOEROXKS is no ordinary DJ. If you want quality services and and fun memorable party reception, call him!!!

Joe, on behalf of Rigo and I we want to thank you. We had a blast at our wedding, and our guest are still talking about it. You set the tone and mood for the reception. It was the wedding of our dreams!!!

Teresa · Married on 01/12/2013

Dj Joeroxks was the best Dj we could've asked for! When i first talked to him he was informative & very helpful! He had a great looking DJ set up & he knew exactly what music to play to get the party going & everyone on the dance floor!! he has a great personality & is very courteous. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing Dj!

Jessica · Married on 12/29/2012

Joe was professional from the moment he first answered the phone.
    In the words of my husband, "He saved the party!"

I received nothing but great feedback from my guests. So, I definitely recommend JoeRoxks Entertainment!!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/21/2012

We were very pleased with the quality of service Joe delivered. He was always so nice, helpful, funny and most of all honest about questions we had the times we met with him prior to our event. Despite this, I still remember thinking and questioning whether we should’ve maybe gotten a band because I was worried there was not going to be people up and dancing but I was wrong. He had everyone up and dancing and everyone just had so much fun with the party props etc. he definitely did an outstanding job and I’m glad we chose him to be apart of our special day! We have already recommended him to other couples getting married and we’ll continue recommending him!

A&J

Antonio · Married on 07/07/2012

We are so glad and happy, that we make the right choice for our wedding, joe is the best in his area and very profesional

Janie · Married on 06/09/2012

Absolutely loved every single second of it. The reception was exactly what I wanted everyone was up and dancing and for months now everyone couldn't stop talking about how it's the first wedding they've been too where people actually danced avd had a blast. Joe rocks does exactly that. Loved it all. Had a blast no doubt.

Paula · Married on 06/25/2011

JOEROXKS DJ and lighting was outstanding!! His services made our wedding extra special! we loved how he engaged our guests with professionalism, humor and enthusiasim. Joe always took the time to listen to our concerns and what we expected of him. His candid personality helped us to immediately develop a friendly rapport and trust. He always had the dance floor with lots of guests dancing, the young and old! Joe was also in charge of the ceromony, everything was in order and played beautiful music. We are so thankful that in such a special day, he did a great job in preparing the wedding party and our guests for the ceromony! Everything was just beautiful!!!he's got state of the equipment and lighting which made our reception look outsttanding!!!we would certainly hire JOEROXKS again and with no reservations recommend him to our friends and family.
    Thank you Joe, you were awesome!!

Best regards
    Paula and pete Ybanez

devin · Married on 06/18/2011

Very professional and responsiveness. Joe Roxks works with you to deliver the best product! Highly recommended.

Adriana · Married on 04/30/2011

Awesome DJ! Joe really did ROCK! I'm not an easy customer to please and he did everything we requested of him. He had a tough job as both our ceremony DJ and reception DJ. We told him exactly what we wanted for the ceremony and what order to play it and he came through beautifully! Our reception was so much fun! He does a good job of reading crowds and knows how to keep the party going! I loved his services. I now think it would have been a good idea to ask for a CD of all music played to remember the day and the antics, but that's an idea for all of you that are still planning. Thank you Joe!

• I

Iliana · Married on 03/03/2011

Our DJ services were great! No worries at all!

Hector · Married on 02/26/2011

JoeRoxks Entertaiment truly was one of the things i liked the most about my wedding, all guests were delighted with the choice of music, and the light design setup was breathtaking. At all times Joe went far and beyond to make me and my wife feel comfortable and gave us everything we asked for and more.

Marcella · Married on 07/31/2010

This was the easiest vendor for us to choose because anyone that we asked highly recommended JoeRoxks. We wanted someone who could play a variety of music and possibly MC for the evening. Joe is so easy to work with and I love how simple he made my life by having an info sheet to fill in our do's and dont's as far as the type of music we wanted him to play. He did an outstanding job and was able to get everyone on the dance floor from the beginning. Friends and family were able to take memorable pictures and the little video footage we've seen looks awesome because everyone is dancing and having a great time!

Thank you for bringing the house down for us Joe, you definitely "Roxked" our wedding!

Isaac & Marcie

Baudelia · event on: 04/21/2013

This was the second year he provided his services to our Annual Gala. Very pleased with the services provided. Most definitely would recommend to anyone.