Joel Nisleit Photography Reviews

Horicon, WI
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Ashley Married on 08/27/2016
    Joel pulled a very long night to make sure he captured every moment of our wedding. The pictures came out beautifully and I truly think we got the quality that we payed for.
    Emily Married on 07/16/2016
    Joel was a great photographer to work with because he truly is a professional. He's organized and thorough with the planning, and had every detail ironed out in advance so I didn't need to worry about a thing the day of. I hired him because I loved the quality of his work. When I compared different photographers, I could tell he knew what he's doing because the lighting, the backgrounds, and posing all looked so natural and beautiful. You can truly tell the difference compared to someone just doing photography as a hobby. Joel makes the whole process feel like an experience from the initial meeting to the special album viewing party at the end. I can't tell you how many compliments we received on both our engagement and wedding photos. This was the one area we wanted to invest in a little more to get someone experienced because we knew after the big day, the photos were the one thing we'd have on display and it was definitely worth it!
    James Married on 09/19/2015
    Joel was absolutely phenomenal to work with! The quality he provided left us speechless. To call him and his work stellar would be an insult. We can't express in words how vastly he exceeded our expectations from day 1. Joel exhibited the pinnacle of excellence in every aspect; from his professionalism, creativity, punctuality, and enthusiasm.

Before anyone thinks his prices are high, the quality far exceeds anyone's expectations even the most scrutinizing eye. The video Joel created for our engagement was top notch quality. We honestly couldn't believe how absurdly beautiful it was! From the first time we sat down with Joel, I have recommended him to anyone and everyone needing photography services. We will without a doubt use Joel again for any future photography.
    Jessica Married on 06/01/2013
    Very knowledgeable. His artistic abilities will amaze you! He was very understanding of our needs and wants on our special day and made us both feel extremely comfortable!