Joel Nisleit Photography

Horicon, WI View map
$2,995 Most Popular Price

$2,995 Most Popular Price

I'm Joel, former real-life photojournalist who escaped the gritty reality of newspapers and now makes fairy tales for a living.

Style

-If you wanted a plain documentary, you'd watch a 60 Minutes hidden camera segment.

-Do you want expressions that look like they could jump right off the page and come to life? (Smoldering eyes are just as expressive as big laughs).

-Would you love something with depth and not the same flat lighting for every shot?

-Would you love to see pictures that are true to life instead of drab and dreary, bright and blown out, vintage-this or film-that?

"Natural" and "authentic" don't have to mean rough and over-edited. With my background in photojournalism and training in classical photography, you get portraits that put your story first and are elegant, beautiful and true to life. My style comes from the heart, improvised in situ, in-camera, not from the disconnected safety of an editing room.

The Experience

-Ever see a bunch of people waiting for instructions from the photographer? Photojournalism is great but sometimes people need a little direction. Select me, and you won't even have to ask.

-Would you love something different from the "stand and hug," "stand and kiss," "stand back to back," "hop on his back" and thousand other Pinterest cliches? Select me if you want to ditch Pinterest and get pictures that value you.

-Do you want to explore your artistic side, but still get wedding pictures and not disappointing experiments?

Couples hire me specifically *not* for drab and dreary, corny, from-the-hip, over-edited, Pinteresty, scrapbooky pictures. I understand every person, location, venue and detail photographs differently and I love "finding" those shots that value you. Visit my website to see the conditions, locations and couples I've made magic with.

Outcome

-Is photography a top 3 priority for your wedding professional decisions?

-Do you want your wedding in experienced hands?

-Would you, perhaps even for the first time, want to love how you look in pictures and feel valued and beautiful, even if you've never felt photogenic before? (Hint: it's never you. It's always the photographer).

-Do you want to not just document but capture the unique character of your venue, fashion, decor?

If you answered YES to ANY of the above questions, I'm a great choice! Please set up a chat to confirm your wedding info. If everything sounds good during that initial chat, we'll get to know each other better over coffee or Skype and iron out the details!

Whether your wedding is big or small, simple or elaborate, no matter the budget, no matter what else is going on in your life, this day is going to be the fairy tale you always wanted. Select me, and that's how it will live forever in pictures.

Based in Horicon, I service all of Wisconsin, from Madison to Milwaukee, Fond du Lac to Sheboygan, Green Bay to Door County. I travel anywhere you need magical pictures.

For the best look at what I do, visit my website or contact me to get started.

P.S. I have more testimonials on Facebook and my website. I've spent the last several years perfecting my small business independent from big advertising. Now I want to open my passion and craft of 20+ years in the making to more couples!

Ashley Married on 08/27/2016
    Joel pulled a very long night to make sure he captured every moment of our wedding. The pictures came out beautifully and I truly think we got the quality that we payed for.
    Emily Married on 07/16/2016
    Joel was a great photographer to work with because he truly is a professional. He's organized and thorough with the planning, and had every detail ironed out in advance so I didn't need to worry about a thing the day of. I hired him because I loved the quality of his work. When I compared different photographers, I could tell he knew what he's doing because the lighting, the backgrounds, and posing all looked so natural and beautiful. You can truly tell the difference compared to someone just doing photography as a hobby. Joel makes the whole process feel like an experience from the initial meeting to the special album viewing party at the end. I can't tell you how many compliments we received on both our engagement and wedding photos. This was the one area we wanted to invest in a little more to get someone experienced because we knew after the big day, the photos were the one thing we'd have on display and it was definitely worth it!
    James Married on 09/19/2015
    Joel was absolutely phenomenal to work with! The quality he provided left us speechless. To call him and his work stellar would be an insult. We can't express in words how vastly he exceeded our expectations from day 1. Joel exhibited the pinnacle of excellence in every aspect; from his professionalism, creativity, punctuality, and enthusiasm.

Before anyone thinks his prices are high, the quality far exceeds anyone's expectations even the most scrutinizing eye. The video Joel created for our engagement was top notch quality. We honestly couldn't believe how absurdly beautiful it was! From the first time we sat down with Joel, I have recommended him to anyone and everyone needing photography services. We will without a doubt use Joel again for any future photography.

Horicon, WI, 53032
Location of (Joel Nisleit Photography)

Joel Nisleit Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Joel Nisleit Photography include in the starting price?

Joel Nisleit Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Flush Mount

What photography services does Joel Nisleit Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Joel Nisleit Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Flush Mount

What photography styles does Joel Nisleit Photography offer?

Joel Nisleit Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Joel Nisleit Photography offer?

Joel Nisleit Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Joel Nisleit Photography offer for wedding events?

Joel Nisleit Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Joel Nisleit Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Joel Nisleit Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding