JoeDeeJay Reviews

26 | Grand Ledge, MI

26 Reviews for JoeDeeJay

26 JoeDeeJay Reviews

Mark · Married on 09/28/2018

Hiring Joe to DJ our wedding was one of the best planning choices we made. He was simply fantastic. Joe made the music selections very easy. He knows music, and can help you design your wedding playlist. Or, you can send him lists of your favorite songs and he will make it happen. He even found a very obscure piano solo we wanted with no problem. His equipment is top-shelf. He offers a variety of lighting options, and his rate was very fair. He's very flexible and reliable. He stayed in touch with us often leading up to our big day. Hire him with confidence, you'll be glad you did!

Kirsten · Married on 09/09/2018

Joseph was a great DJ for our wedding. We had a mixed culture wedding and he did amazing by adding in song request and really kept the dance floor going! A definite recommendation and an amazing price for really good services.

Jenica · Married on 08/18/2018

Joedeejay was amazing! Was able to get people on the dance floor that don’t even dance! Music was what we wanted! “Dancing on a cloud” effect and bubble machine are a must! Would hire again

JoeDeeJay 1
    JoeDeeJay 2

Brittney · Married on 08/11/2018

Joe was awesome for what he charges. Super willing to work with anything you are envisioning for your party or big day! Would highly recommend!

Santana · Married on 07/28/2018

Loved this DJ!!! He was great entertainment and had great ideas on helping me decide songs. He arrived early and stayed late into the evening. He was affordable and loved his lights as well. Highly recommend.

• Y

Yasha · Married on 06/09/2018

Great experience! He listened to all of our requests and had all of our music ready at the event. Honestly can’t get better than this for his rates.

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 06/03/2018

We were very pleased we chose Joe for our DJ! He made our reception run very smoothly and he was very fun and easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Tannis · Married on 12/08/2017

We had an amazing experience and our guest loved the music. Very flexible with our event schedule and super friendly. Very impressed and will be referring anyone who needs a dj to him!

Erin · Married on 11/05/2017

JoeDeeJay really took the time to listen to our needs and delivered exactly what we asked for and then some. He’s a patient person and tailors his services specifically to your event. I could not have asked for more!

Jacob · Married on 09/30/2017

This was the best money spent! Joe went above and beyond to accommodate our every want and kept the rest of the vendors informed throughout the day. Best DJ ever!!

JoeDeeJay 3
    JoeDeeJay 4
    JoeDeeJay 5

Mary · Married on 09/24/2017

He got back to me right away. Answered all questions I had, he was very professional, right on cue, great with the kids interacted with the guests. (Even showed us how to do the Macarena) I know I chose the right DJ when some of my guests made incquires about him for their events. I will defiantly be using him again in the future. He really made my wedding special.

Aubrey · Married on 09/15/2017

Joe did an amazing job with his dj services! Very easy to get ahold of, met up before the wedding to go over everything, & did an excellent job announcing & playing songs on our big day!! Would highly recommend!

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2017

He was awesome he worked with me and he kept the music going :) what's great dj and he didn't have to be asked for family friendly music till children left :)

emily · Married on 08/26/2017

He did an amazing job. He did our ceremony and reception and everyone keeps telling me that they had a blast and loved all the music.

Jared · Married on 08/19/2017

Joe was amazing and was definitely the right DJ for our event! He will work with you to make sure you get everything you want as far as sound, lighting, special effects, even a karaoke setup! His system is the best there is with customized equipment, and lighting, and amazing sound quality. He also went above and beyond assisting us setting up a TV based slideshow of our wedding pics we had on a CD. He kept our guest entertained and engaged and many said it was the best Dj'd party they had ever been to. I would definitely recommend Joe for any event needing an excellent DJ, or even just a customized sound or light setup. Talking to him at our event, I learned he even has an outdoor movie theater setup available!

Tinetha · Married on 08/12/2017

Joe was absolutely phenomenal. Everybody had a blast. I can't thank you enough for making our day even better! Definitely recommend !!

Jay · Married on 08/05/2017

Great DJ loved the service no complaints

Jay · Married on 08/05/2017

Great dj no complaints

Dorothy · Married on 07/29/2017

Absolutely fabulous DJ!! Easy to work with and everyone had a great time. Highly recommended!!

Dawn · Married on 06/17/2017

Joedeejay was great. He played all the right music, had everyone dancing and helped with me with anything i needed. Will be using him again in the future!!

Calynn · Married on 05/26/2017

Joe was a great DJ for our wedding! He even did the music for our ceremony and had uplighting included! I was so dumb and totally forgot about pre-service music until the day of the wedding and Joe had no trouble getting some going of his own collection. At the reception he also kept things flowing nicely and was able to read the crowd well as far as choosing what music to play to keep people dancing. We had people on the dance floor from the very first song until the very last song, which is not an easy task. I would recommend Joe to anyone. great value for the price!

Linda · Married on 04/22/2017

Joe was simply amazing! He was always quick with his responses to my questions. Our first official meet he took the time to get to know us as a couple and figure out just what we were expecting from a dj and how we wanted our event to go. I would recommend Joe to anyone who needs a quality dj without all the bs or stress! We loved you Joe and will let everyone know how fantastic you were and how you kept our day on track and fun!

Adam · Married on 01/07/2017

What to say about JoeDeeJay... He's freaking awesome! Very flexible with near-last-minute addition of plans, got the timing of our reception entrence song perfect, and played fantastic music! We gave him a list and he was able to get everything I believe, as well as through some of his own mix in there. He's got everything a DJ could possibly need: speakers, speakers, lights, more speakers believe it or not, and microphones. Great guy to work with and you should definitely book him for whatever you've got going on!

Michael · Married on 09/23/2016

I've been to two very different venues where Joe DJ'd, each he kept people engaged and having fun. Also I like his glasses, they are full of serious DJ magic