25 Reviews for JoeDeeJay

MC (3)
Projector (2)
Karaoke (1)
25 JoeDeeJay Reviews

Joseph was a great DJ for our wedding. We had a mixed culture wedding and he did amazing by adding in song request and really kept the dance floor going! A definite recommendation and an amazing price for really good services.

Profile Picture Kirsten, 9/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joedeejay was amazing! Was able to get people on the dance floor that don’t even dance! Music was what we wanted! “Dancing on a cloud” effect and bubble machine are a must! Would hire again

Profile Picture Jenica, 8/18/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day, Projector, Uplighting

Joe was awesome for what he charges. Super willing to work with anything you are envisioning for your party or big day! Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Brittney, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Loved this DJ!!! He was great entertainment and had great ideas on helping me decide songs. He arrived early and stayed late into the evening. He was affordable and loved his lights as well. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Santana, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great experience! He listened to all of our requests and had all of our music ready at the event. Honestly can’t get better than this for his rates.

Profile Picture Yasha, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were very pleased we chose Joe for our DJ! He made our reception run very smoothly and he was very fun and easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had an amazing experience and our guest loved the music. Very flexible with our event schedule and super friendly. Very impressed and will be referring anyone who needs a dj to him!

Profile Picture Tannis, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

JoeDeeJay really took the time to listen to our needs and delivered exactly what we asked for and then some. He’s a patient person and tailors his services specifically to your event. I could not have asked for more!

Profile Picture Erin, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

This was the best money spent! Joe went above and beyond to accommodate our every want and kept the rest of the vendors informed throughout the day. Best DJ ever!!

Profile Picture Jacob, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He got back to me right away. Answered all questions I had, he was very professional, right on cue, great with the kids interacted with the guests. (Even showed us how to do the Macarena) I know I chose the right DJ when some of my guests made incquires about him for their events. I will defiantly be using him again in the future. He really made my wedding special.

Profile Picture Mary, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Joe did an amazing job with his dj services! Very easy to get ahold of, met up before the wedding to go over everything, & did an excellent job announcing & playing songs on our big day!! Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Aubrey, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He was awesome he worked with me and he kept the music going :) what's great dj and he didn't have to be asked for family friendly music till children left :)

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He did an amazing job. He did our ceremony and reception and everyone keeps telling me that they had a blast and loved all the music.

Profile Picture emily, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe was amazing and was definitely the right DJ for our event! He will work with you to make sure you get everything you want as far as sound, lighting, special effects, even a karaoke setup! His system is the best there is with customized equipment, and lighting, and amazing sound quality. He also went above and beyond assisting us setting up a TV based slideshow of our wedding pics we had on a CD. He kept our guest entertained and engaged and many said it was the best Dj'd party they had ever been to. I would definitely recommend Joe for any event needing an excellent DJ, or even just a customized sound or light setup. Talking to him at our event, I learned he even has an outdoor movie theater setup available!

Profile Picture Jared, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Joe was absolutely phenomenal. Everybody had a blast. I can't thank you enough for making our day even better! Definitely recommend !!

Profile Picture Tinetha, 8/12/17, 1 Review

Great dj no complaints

Profile Picture Jay, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely fabulous DJ!! Easy to work with and everyone had a great time. Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Dorothy, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Joedeejay was great. He played all the right music, had everyone dancing and helped with me with anything i needed. Will be using him again in the future!!

Profile Picture Dawn, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe was a great DJ for our wedding! He even did the music for our ceremony and had uplighting included! I was so dumb and totally forgot about pre-service music until the day of the wedding and Joe had no trouble getting some going of his own collection. At the reception he also kept things flowing nicely and was able to read the crowd well as far as choosing what music to play to keep people dancing. We had people on the dance floor from the very first song until the very last song, which is not an easy task. I would recommend Joe to anyone. great value for the price!

Profile Picture Calynn, 5/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Joe was simply amazing! He was always quick with his responses to my questions. Our first official meet he took the time to get to know us as a couple and figure out just what we were expecting from a dj and how we wanted our event to go. I would recommend Joe to anyone who needs a quality dj without all the bs or stress! We loved you Joe and will let everyone know how fantastic you were and how you kept our day on track and fun!

Profile Picture Linda, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

What to say about JoeDeeJay... He's freaking awesome! Very flexible with near-last-minute addition of plans, got the timing of our reception entrence song perfect, and played fantastic music! We gave him a list and he was able to get everything I believe, as well as through some of his own mix in there. He's got everything a DJ could possibly need: speakers, speakers, lights, more speakers believe it or not, and microphones. Great guy to work with and you should definitely book him for whatever you've got going on!

Profile Picture Adam, 1/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I've been to two very different venues where Joe DJ'd, each he kept people engaged and having fun. Also I like his glasses, they are full of serious DJ magic

Profile Picture Michael, 9/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Joe, it was amazing having you be an awesome part of my wedding day! You and your wife did a marvelous job! The only thing I would have changed about how the whole "flow" of things went would be how I wish I would have provided you with some sort of prompts for you to read off during the reception and ceremony. Just little things like announcing to the guests throughout the event that we had the photo booth going on downstairs and other things to mention during dinner. I also wish we could have rehearsed the grand entrance of the wedding party. Anyways, I so applaud you though for finding all of my songs I sent you the day before the rehearsal!!
Once again, fabulous job!!
Sincerely,
Elizabeth

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great DJ loved the service no complaints

Profile Picture Jay, 6/1/07, 1 Review