Joe Damone Photography Reviews

24 Reviews for Joe Damone Photography

1 User photo

Jenn · Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful!

Joe was extremely responsive and easy to talk to. His prices are extremely reasonable for his beautiful work. Joe went out of his way to help me and I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Cynthia · Married on 10/18/2018

Wonderful & reliable

Easy and wonderful working with Joe!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Tvks · Married on 09/29/2018

Joy to Work With

Excellent communication and a pleasure to work with. Joe and his associates managed to be both simultaneously everywhere and completely unobtrusive. The planning sessions were a joy and the work was of excellent quality. Overall we could not recommend him more highly.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Holli · Married on 09/15/2018

Joe will capture your wedding and so much more

My fiance and I are so glad we hired Joe. He was professional, reliable, and easy-going throughout the entire wedding process. And we love our wedding photos! Joe did a great job capturing exactly what we wanted and so much more. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for a great photographer in the Albany region. Thanks so much, Joe!

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Corinne

Corinne · Married on 09/02/2018

Joe was a dream to work with!

My husband and I could not have been happier we chose Joe to handle our wedding photography. We had a long phone conversation with Joe prior to our big day, where we discussed our vision, and he made careful note of everything. He also had us create a Pinterest board so he knew what kind of shots we had in mind. My husband and I are goofy and wanted wedding shots that really captured our personality, and Joe absolutely delivered (while also respecting our budget!), providing the perfect mix of direction and allowing us to do our own thing. We feel so lucky that we'll always get to remember our incredible day with Joe's wonderful photos.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Joe Damone Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was so much fun working with both you and Mickey and I am thrilled you are happy with my work
    Best
    Joe

Raegan R. · Married on 08/01/2018

Joe Damone Photography

My family has worked with Joe for a few years and we love his photos! He takes our family portraits and they’re beautiful every time!

Joe also photographs the dancers at my dance studio and those pictures come out fantastic as well!

I would highly recommend Joe!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Alyra · Married on 07/30/2017

Joe was amazing to work with from start to finish - his enthusiasm for our wedding and responsiveness from the beginning made it such a joy to have him as our photographer. He was incredibly flexible with his time too, and went out of his way to get special and unique shots. His assistant also jumped in to help get my hair set (she's also a professional hair stylist!!) when my friend who was going to style it was stuck in traffic. Joe is a professional who is flexible, easy going, and enthusiastic about weddings. We love the preview photos we've seen so far too :)

Sent on 08/17/2017

Randall · Married on 07/28/2017

Joe was such a terrific photographer (as well as pulling double-duty as our 2nd witness for our eloping). He was friendly, funny, and so easy to work with. He came prepared with many great ideas for the photos. On top of that, the photos came out amazing. We're so lucky to have the pictures that so vividly capture this moment of our lives.
    Thank you, Joe!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Chloe · Married on 07/22/2017

Joe is a wonderful photographer. He took the most beautiful photos of our wedding and was flexible, easy to get in touch with and just really fantastic to work with. Our photos came out beautifully and we will have these memories forever. If you're looking for a photographer for your wedding Joe will do an amazing job. We couldn't be happier and only wish we could do it all over again!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Deetsy · Married on 09/10/2016

Joe did a great job photographing our wedding. The photos were great and Joe was a pleasure to work with. a Total pro. Can't go wrong.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Emily · Married on 08/15/2015

Joe Damone and his staff did an amazing job! Our wedding pictures could honestly not be any more perfect. He took his time the day of our wedding to ensure that we got any images we could think of that we wanted. We got some awesome candid shots as well as many beautiful portraits. Everyone who has seen them all is having a very hard time deciding what pictures to get enlarged. He even got our images to us very quickly compared to other peoples' wait times from their photographers. His professional services was well worth what he charged us and I would highly recommended Joe Damone to any bride that asks. Look no further for your photographer!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Joel · Married on 02/03/2015

I Just received the pictures that Mr. Damone took at our wedding Ceremony.
    Not only were they professional, The pictures were so beautifully taken that it made my wife and I feel like like We are Superstars!
    Mr. Damone in our opinion is a true Artist!
    He was also extremely courteous and helpful during the ceremony.
    I HIGHLY recommend Mr. Damone for any Affair..
    We will treasure his work for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 02/20/2015
  • User4881435 · event on: 12/20/2014

When I hired Joe Damone for my Christmas party, I knew I was in good hands. Joe is a great photographer with an unusually keen eye for shots. I am happy that we chose Joe for our event. Everybody liked him and his demeanor was very friendly and warm.

Sent on 03/16/2015

Joe did a great job, and we could not be happier. The images are great and Joe was a dream to work with, and the price was right.

Sent on 12/17/2014

Roger · event on: 10/17/2014

Joe Damone is the consummate professional. I'll give him a perfect rating because he was prompt, efficient, open to suggestions, and showed a creative spark that few people are born with and none can develop. The pictures he took for my album cover were so good it was difficult to choose which one to use. The one I ultimately decided on gets positive comments from everyone who sees it. To get people to buy an album these days, a cover photo is supremely influential. People buy it for the cover before they hear the record and my cover sells! I also had some posters made up and they go like hotcakes!

Sent on 02/19/2015

Maya · Married on 08/16/2014

Joe was very professional. He met with us at the venue ahead of time to walk the property and decide what photos we wanted. He has a very artistic vision that was really in line with what we wanted. He had great ideas and his photos came out amazing! Thank you Joe!
    -Maya + Sean

Sent on 11/01/2015

Joe was terrific from the start. He was always quick to respond to any of my questions and was willing to accommodate our picture requests. The week before the wedding he met us at the venue to see the surroundings and get a feel for the flow of the day. He spent considerable time with us and we made a list of all the family picture combinations we wanted so nothing would be missed during all the excitement of our day. He also suggested some great shots which really came out well. He was quick getting our pictures posted on line. Once we chose the prints we wanted, the turnaround was fast and the pictures were fabulous.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Jill · Married on 06/28/2014

Joe went out of his way to be sure that we got every shot that we wanted of our wedding and our guests. He was professional, personable, and a great photographer! We cannot recommend him highly enough!
    Jill & Tim

Sent on 12/21/2014

Sonika · Married on 05/24/2014

We got our Indian wedding captured by Joe on May 24, 2014. From the day we met him and till months after, every time we see our wedding pictures, we get reminded why we decided on him. He was sincerely interested in our customs and our culture and was keen to learn so much so that he doesn't miss a single moment worth capturing. And that's exactly what he did for two days in a row and 15 hours straight. We shared a list of shots that we would have loved to capture at the time of the wedding. Between so many events, an unexpected bad weather, change of timings; he remembered what we wanted and made sure we got it. For that extra effort, we are truly thankful!!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Gary · Married on 05/17/2014

Joe Damone did superb work for our wedding. He completely captured the overall feeling, spirit and emotion of the event with tremendous artistry. The photographs are not only beautiful but thoughtful and interesting. We have wonderful portraits and group shots. Great action shots of everything that took place. And his ability to capture candid moments gave us a permanent record of parts of the wedding we never even saw happening. Plus he was easy to work with and gave us an excellent price. We couldn't have been happier with our choice of a photographer.

Sent on 04/05/2015

Julia · event on: 02/04/2015

Joe created new corporate headshots for me -- the shoot was a pleasure, and the results were gorgeous. Joe puts you at ease and brings out your best.

Sent on 08/09/2015

Leah · Married on 07/01/2017

Joe was such an easy, relaxing presence at the wedding -- people felt comfortable being photographed by him and liked chatting and being around him. The photos themselves were magical. He captured all the right people in all the right moments.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Debbie · Married on 11/25/2016

Joe did a family portrait for us over Thanksgiving. The pictures came out great! He photographed us outside by a creek; the sun was in and out that afternoon and he managed to capture the light so well. We are very happy with the photos and would definitely use him again. Thanks Joe!!!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Collin · Married on 09/10/2011

Joe Damone is not only a friend, but a terrific photographer and professional artist. His unassuming personality and unpretentious nature was greatly appreciated on our biggest day. I will be the first to say that our family was kind of in the way during the photo sessions of the wedding party, but Joe handled it very well whereas someone else may have grown increasingly impatient and frustrated, and for that I am grateful. I highly and happily recommend Joe and know that he will do a wonderful job for your wedding and make you laugh in the process.

Sent on 10/31/2011