10 Reviews for Joe Clarke Big Band

Vocals (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
10 Joe Clarke Big Band Reviews

Joe Clarke Swing Band just an amazing group of musicians. The selection of music and tempo kept everyone on the dance floor the whole time. Young and old loved the music. Joe was very accommodating for some interruptions and special requests. Also. Joe went way out of his way and genre to toss in a couple special arrangements for us. Really amazing experience - every guest commented on how great the band performed. I would hire them gain in a minute!

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 8/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals

The Joe Clarke Quartet was the perfect selection for our wedding reception! We were fortunate enough to listen to the trio band play at a restaurant during a wedding planning visit and immediately knew they were the band we had envisioned - their style and sound was just amazing. Joe learned a few songs for us and even learned my favorite Billy Joel song that I forgot I had mentioned to him! Everyone complimented us on how great they sounded and kept asking us "where did you find this band?!" We couldn't disagree with them - we were so impressed by their performance and professionalism. All around you will not be disappointed with booking Joe!

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

They are fantastic and professional. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User2584780, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

A great evening thanks to Joe and the gang!!!

Profile Picture Nathan , 10/15/11, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Brides, planners, etc: Book Joe Clarke Band! They were absolutely amazing. Joe had everyone from 7 to 77 on the floor dancing and having a great time.

I had a few special requests and the band was nice enough to learn the songs and incorporating them into the set. Many many thanks to Joe Clarke Band for making our evening so special and memorable. You cannot go wrong in booking this band.

Profile Picture Kristen, 1/1/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

People are still commenting 2 months later how incredible they were. They had everyone on the dance floor for the entire night. They did not take one break and played beautiful music during dinner.Everyone had the time of their lives and many said it was the best wedding they'd ever been to. The band got everyone up and dancing. They were very personable and easy to work with. They were truly a pleasure. I would use them again in a heartbeat for an event.

Profile Picture Richard, 1/7/10, 5 Reviews
2.5

I was really disappointed by this vendor. They were really the only vendor in my wedding that I had a real problem with. We had the quartet reserved for our wedding reception, and before we made the final decision to book them, we made sure they were going to be able to play our first dance song. They responded that they definitely knew that song, and could do it. So we thought, 'great! Let's book them.' So AT our wedding reception, not only were they about an hour late of the agreed upon start time(we had even paid and extra 400 dollars for an additional hour in advance), they did not know our first dance song. They thought it was a different song! Now, they were good musicians, and they did partially learn the song come first dance time, but my husband had to leave the wedding reception to go to our house to try to download and print sheet music for them. It was just a big stress factor I could have done without on the day of the wedding. I was truly disappointed because I had been looking foward to their musi, and had told all my friends and family how good they were. It was a little embarrassing for me to have them be so late and unprofessional.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture n, 7/18/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

We only had a quartet from the big band and they were FANTASTIC!!! We've heard them play at other venues before and they're always having a swingin' good time! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture J., 12/21/07, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Amazing job! So simple, yet amazing.

Profile Picture Lolita, 6/19/07, 8 Reviews
4.3

They were very nice to have at our wedding.

Profile Picture Sandra, 11/2/06, 5 Reviews