Joe and Robin Photography Reviews

1 User photo

Joe and Robin Photography 1
  • Mikaela

Mikaela Nunnally · Getting married on 07/18/2019

Amazing For Engagement Photos!!!

They go above and beyond to get really awesome engagement photos! They're beautiful pictures and they're so natural. Being in the moment and enjoying being engaged to each other, just being ourselves and having fun, with some direction for placement in whatever location to make sure the pictures are gorgeous! We had our pictures by the next evening which was also really amazing for enjoying our new status as an engaged couple and sharing the news with our loved ones.

Jennifer · Married on 09/15/2018

We hired Joe & Robin to capture our wedding day In Breckenridge as well as our engagement pictures (Maroon Bells). We couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! They perfectly captured our favorite day - from the scenery, to the details, the emotions, and the wonderful candids of our loved ones. They were extremely easy to work and always quick to respond! We highly recommend them!

Brittani · Married on 08/22/2018

We are so happy that we chose Joe and Robin to photograph our wedding. We can now relive every special moment from that day. Out of all the planning that goes into a wedding with various costs for each service, a highly skilled and talented photographer was at the top of our list. Joe was so great to work with. Planning the day with them was easy as they have done many shoots for weddings before so they had great ideas for us. Joe kept us laughing and made me feel so at ease even though it was such a big day. The pictures turned out better than I anticipated with some very creative shots and finer details that really captured our day. Thank you so much Joe and Robin!

Joe and Robin Photography 2

Christine · Married on 08/04/2018

Joe and Robin were wonderful photographers for both our engagement and wedding . They were able to capture the most intimate moments of my husband and I when we did our first look. We loved that they captured many candid shoots of our guests as they were enjoying our reception! Most importantly Joe and Robin were very easy going and made taking pictures fun and stress free. We highly recommend Joe and Robin for any photography!

Jessixa · event on: 12/31/2015

They made my engagement so special. Everything was perfect, and their quality of work really does surpass all. Super wonderful and genuine people. Definitely my number 1 recommendation for photography.

Karen · Married on 10/20/2017

These two went above and beyond for our wedding! They were always easy to reach, very well organized, and their level of experience made planning the flow of our day a breeze. We were impressed by their professionalism, but they also knew how to put us at ease so we could relax and be ourselves in front of the camera. Joe's knack for lighting combined with Robin's perfectionism makes for some amazing photos! We couldn't be happier with the final products, and they far surpassed our expectations. Worth every penny!

• User6451913 · event on: 02/28/2016

Joe and Robin have been fantastic since the moment I reached out to them about setting up a proposal idea, all the way through when they put a priority on my pictures and had them posted online the very next day! Joe and Robin walked me through the entire process of how the entire proposal day would be setup, great suggestions on how to make that day and moment ideal, and were accommodating with all of my requests and questions. They put me at ease for the special day and took absolutely fantastic pictures (conveniently sent to us on a thumb drive) that we will be able to have and keep forever. I cannot provide enough praise and recommendations for Joe and Robin!

Tiffany · Married on 06/03/2017

Joe and Robin are fantastic! As another reviewer said, their turnaround time is lightning fast! We got married one week ago and we already have over 1000 high-quality, edited, amazing photos in multiple formats. Not only did they do a great job photographing us and our decor, but they also got amazing close-up candids of many of our guests! It's such a pleasure to be able to share with our loved ones professional photos of themselves looking their best. :) Finally, they are really flexible! My husband likes to play around in lightroom and he asked Joe/Robin for a copy of the images in RAW format. They were happy and eager to find a way to share those with us. Thanks Joe & Robin - you're amazing!! :D

Kylie · event on: 06/25/2016

I was lucky enough to have my fiance surprise me by hiring Joe to shoot our proposal and I can't say enough good things about him! He is so friendly, professional, and talented beyond all reason. We have been engaged for a week and a half, and we already have a thumbdrive with all of our proposal and engagement shots. If the turnaround time isn't phenomenal enough, the photos are absolutely indescribable. He really captured the true emotion of the moment in such a way that I will be able to relive it for years to come. I so appreciate his time and consideration in helping my fiance choose the right spot and timing, as we were traveling from out of state and unfamiliar with the area. I would highly recommend Joe and Robin to anyone looking for a proposal, engagement, or wedding photographer. I just hope they will be available when we set a wedding date!

Andrea · Married on 04/29/2017

Amazing!!! We were only able to work with Joe due to our specific needs, and he was great! He did a surprise proposal photoshoot for my fiancé and me. He was very flexible and a lot of fun to work with! As well as professional. I would definitely recommend him and I would love for him to do photos for us again if possible. He was very quick with the turn around for the final images and thumb drive. The quality of photography is exceptional as well. Both my fiancé and I are art school grads so needless to say we can be a little picky about composition, exposure, etc and their photos are beautiful. I got lots of compliments on the photos from friends as well.

karla · Married on 04/22/2017

I'm so happy we chose Joe and Robin as our wedding photographers!! The style of their photos is so unique and we could not be happier with our photos - they are better than I could have ever imagined. Joe and Robin are both very professional, but also laid back and fun which we loved on our wedding day.

Emily · Married on 08/06/2016

We used Joe and Robin for our engagement photos as well as our wedding day and all turned out beautifully. We had a mountain wedding and they were able to capture the beautiful setting for us - even with rain on and off throughout the day that had us running inside a few times. We also loved all the candid photos of our guests from the big day. Based on a fairly extensive search they were very reasonably priced, gave us full rights to all of our images and had all of the photos to us within a week after the wedding.

Ashley · Married on 07/24/2016

Joe and Robin did our engagement and wedding photos. They were all absolutely incredible. They are so fun to work with and capture the best moments. I am SO glad we used them and hope they'll will be our photographers for life.

Hannah · Married on 06/11/2016

Words cannot express my gratitude and praise for Joe and Robin. From beginning to end, these two made our experience easy and pleasant. Before the wedding, I had already met with several photographers and had not been impressed. I call myself a bit of a photographer snob so I was picky about who I would choose to photograph our special day. What caught my eye about Joe and Robin was their natural light photography, their ability to capture moments and not focus on posed photos, their love for dogs, and their price, of course. I met with them at their house, met their dog, and had a great conversation with them which made me instantly fall in love. I booked them that day. They provided me with a questionnaire and formed a timeline from that, which I used to help plan the entire wedding.

The day of the wedding, they showed up and instantly got to work. They took pictures of all the details, but were also able to take pictures of us getting ready. They helped us stay on schedule the entire day and Robin would even point out when my makeup or hair was out of place. Joe and Robin were everywhere and were able to grab photos of all 150 guests, while making conversation with them. The final images were delivered to us within a week and were so beautiful. I could not have asked for better wedding photographers for our special day.

Jaclyn · Married on 12/19/2015

Joe and Robin photographed our December wedding in Vail, and they were absolutely amazing to work with. There are so many reasons why I’d recommend them:

1. They are fun! We had a great time shooting outside in the Rocky Mountain snow with them, and they have a knack for making people feel relaxed and happy in front of the camera.

2. They are professional. They were very communicative and organized from day 1, which put us at ease knowing that we wouldn’t have to worry about the details. On the day of the wedding, they showed up right on time and knew exactly what the plan was.

3. Their photos are amazing! When we went to pick out images for our album, we had the hardest time deciding because there were so many great shots to choose from.

4. Their turn-around time is insanely fast. We had our images back within a week after the wedding.

5. They have a great photojournalistic style. We’ve been to several weddings where the photographers detract from the wedding by inserting themselves into the middle of emotional moments. This is definitely not the case with Joe and Robin. They were able to capture the natural emotion of the day. After the wedding, my husband said that he didn’t even notice Joe and Robin shooting during the evening, which is the highest compliment he could give!

6. They give you the freedom to print and share your photos as much as you’d like. Joe and Robin understand that the whole reason for having wedding photos is so that you can share them! We got a package that provided high-resolution full-size images with a print release, plus smaller images (with no watermark) for sharing via email and social media.

7. They are really committed to their clients. They go above and beyond to make sure you get everything you want.

Jordan · Married on 12/02/2015

I found Joe and Robin Photography via google and I am so happy I did. If you want someone who genuinely cares about capturing a special moment you will not regret hiring them. Joe not only helped plan my engagement, chose the most beautiful place (Spring Creek Falls in Steamboat Colorado), and I couldn't be happier with the pictures! They did an amazing job and the turnaround time was less then two days for receiving the pictures. I highly recommend Joe and Robin and there is a reason why everyone who has wrote a review rated it five stars.

Brandee · Married on 10/11/2015

Joe and Robin are phenomenal photographers! You get 2 photographers with different styles for a great price. Joe does more wide angle/plays more on lighting where as Robin does more intimate/ambient light photos. Both did a superior job and work fantastic together! They are open to suggestions and really take note of what is more important for you and your photos. PLUS, they are super fast at editing and getting photos to you! We had our wedding photos posted within 10 days on their blog as well as an online gallery of all of the photos. 2 weeks after the wedding we had our thumb drive of our images and order placed. Our metal and wood prints with be here only 3 weeks after the wedding! You can't beat that service! We are soooo pleased with our engagement and wedding photos that we will definitely recommend them to any and everyone!

Kristen · Married on 09/18/2015

Joe and Robin did such a wonderful job with our wedding photography. They did exactly what we discussed prior to our wedding and they were both fun to work with. Despite being extremely busy, they were able to provide our photos to us quicker than promised. We absolutely love the way the photos turned out and are excited that they were able to perfectly capture our wedding day.

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2015

Joe and Robin were the perfect wedding photographers for our Summer 2015 engagement shots at Brainard Lake and our September 2015 wedding in Vail, Colorado. After looking for photographers and checking out several other local options, we were highly impressed with the fact that Joe and Robin had the most natural looking, authentic photographs out of anyone that we could find. The background scenery was such an important aspect for both our engagement and wedding photos, and we didn't want too much photoshopping, like we saw in so many other pictures from other photographers. When we saw Joe and Robin's sample albums, we knew immediately that this was who we wanted to capture this exciting time in our lives.

Joe and Robin made the engagement and wedding shots fun and adventurous and we love that they seemed to have just as much fun as we did. They understood how important our dog is to us, and made a point to include him in as many pictures as possible (even as he was swimming in lake and chasing ground squirrels). They were welcoming and accommodating after both shoots and allowed us to come to their house to look through all the pictures in order to decide which ones to order. They didn't make us do weird poses (a big priority for us!) and captured all our important moments perfectly. It was also so nice to have two photographers - I don't think they missed a moment!

We would highly recommend Joe and Robin - you won't be disappointed!
    ~Sarah and Shaun

Julie · Married on 08/29/2015

Joe and Robin are absolutely amazing photographers and people. Working with a married couple on your wedding day provides alot of benefits. First, they are married, so you get 2 photographers instead of one to capture multiple moments happening at the same time (i.e. bride walking down the aisle and groom's face when he sees her). Second, they feed off of each others energy and work so well together to create the perfect setting, lighting, and shot. We first met them when we did our engagement photo session, and then just had them photograph our wedding last week. Their images are stunning and they have an expertise for capturing the couple's and colorado's beauty all in one photo. They are super natural, don't make you do any staged or cheesy poses, and just work with you to capture your's and your husbands personalities. Their prices are competitive and affordable, but from what I've seen their photography skills are above and beyond what others can provide in this area.

Riekje · Married on 06/27/2015

Joe and Robin were the perfect photographers for what we wanted. They were professional, thorough, and willing to do anything we wanted. They were even willing go to a pretty obscure location for our wedding! More importantly, they were willing to cater to what we wanted, which was a relaxed day with as few posed photos as possible. We were most interested in the candid photos that told a story of the day. We also wanted pictures of everyone else who came to celebrate with us! Not just pictures of us. They were willing to do whatever we wanted, even if it meant doing less than they were perhaps used to. Even with more hands-off expectations, they delivered top notch photos of exactly what we wanted! They were very subtle in taking photos, and never felt in the way. They didn't ruin or intrude any moments to take a picture of them. They also accommodated our specific needs with their packages. They were amazing from start to finish, and made sure to get every detail the way we wanted. Their knowledge about outdoor photography is also very impressive. They have a very impressive awareness of light, shadows, positioning, and how all of that plays into good and bad photos. We have nothing but great things to say about them, and we would absolutely recommend them if you are having an outdoor wedding that may or may not involve a non-traditional theme. They are wonderful!

Micki · Married on 06/18/2015

Joe and Robin were such a blast to work with! My husband and I both agreed that one of THE most important parts of a wedding are the memories...which are quite often a blur when you are running around on your wedding day. So catching these memories with photography are vitally important! Joe and Robin are reasonably priced and wonderful working with large families and groups of people. They both have wonderful senses of humor and kept the flow of the day comfortable. Robin even jumped in and danced with us at the end of the night! We would recommend them again and again!

Mikaela · Married on 06/13/2015

Joe and Robin were absolutely fantastic to work with. From the second I first contacted them they were quick to respond with any questions/concerns I had. On the day of they were on time, they were able to do photos without us even knowing they were there while we got ready. During the wedding they were able to capture so many candid moments you don't see with wedding pictures often. All of the pictures turned out so gorgeous and I'm so happy they were part of our big day!

Joe and Robin helped make our wedding day a success! My husband found them while searching online for surprise engagement photo-shoot options. We have been fortunate enough to work with them for our engagement photos as well as our wedding day. Their photography style is beautiful. They have a method that captures the surrounding environment in such a way that everything looks amazing. Not only were they accommodating to our unique needs, but they helped get the perfect family photos! I'm so happy that he found them! Thank you Joe and Robin!!

Brian · Married on 04/04/2015

We live in Houston, Texas and were planning our wedding in Morrison, Colorado and didn’t really know any photographers up there. Luckily we were introduced to Joe and Robin through mutual friends. Their communication through email and phone calls was great and we could tell they were a fun-loving, adventurous couple that knew what they were doing when it came to wedding shoots. Between that and the pictures on their very professional website we knew that they were the photographers we wanted to capture our big day for us! We met up with them when we arrived in town and went over some small details and they got to know us and what we were looking for in wedding pictures. During the wedding we barely even realized they were there but they captured everything amazingly. They are especially good at capturing the little details before the wedding like the rings, flowers, dress and boutonnieres in a really unique and beautiful way. They did a great job after the ceremony at organizing all of the different family groups into position. They then took us into Red Rocks Park for some shots of us by ourselves which turned out amazingly! They both worked their tails off during the reception getting great shots of all of our friends and family with casual pictures that really capture the moment. After we returned to Houston we had our pictures on our awesome engraved USB drive in no time! Joe and Robin are such nice people and so easy to work with! We would highly recommend them to do your wedding or engagement shoot!