Jocund Bliss Reviews

Jocund Bliss 4
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 11/11/2019

Fantastic Experience

John is so professional and so fun to work with! We loved the experience and adventure that came with filming the video with him! He’s so easy to get along with and created a beautiful video.

Jocund Bliss 5
    Jocund Bliss 6
    Jocund Bliss 7
    Jocund Bliss 8
    Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie Stewart · Married on 03/15/2019

Great experience!

John is awesome! We loved working with him and had a blast! He did an amazing job! He is creative and did a fantastic job on giving us the best pictures and video that we will cherish forever!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Audrey

Audrey Layman · Married on 08/12/2017

Absolutely Amazing!

John has such a beautiful way of capturing the wonderful and special moments. He knows exactly what he is doing and his confidence makes the process run smoothly and stress free. He is so good at what he does and his work is evident of it!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Shute · Married on 05/09/2015

The only wedding photographer I would recommend!

John and Brittainy were absolutely fantastic to work with. They covered every aspect of our wedding - from the dress rehearsal, to getting ready, all the way through heading out for the evening. I was able to communicate with John several weeks before the event what arrangements I wanted with various family members. He was more than happy to accomodate my requests. One of the things I appreciated most was his ability to direct the family sets in a way that was very efficient and did not bother even our most difficult family members. He had the firmness of a drill sergeant yet the kindness of a preacher's wife (which is precisely what is needed to handle family at these types of events!). My husband and I will absolutely treasure these memories for our entire lives. Thanks John and Brittainy!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Morgan Eaves · Married on

We loved shooting our bridal video with this vender!!! Hight recommend!

My husband and I had booked Jocund Bliss to do our bridal video! We were worried we wouldnt be able to find anyone who would be willing to do it because our location was way out in the middle of the sand dunes! We drove quads out to a romote spot where we ran around and had the best time. I really thank John and his wife Brittany for taking all the fottage and creating a video that we will cherish for the rest if our lives! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/06/2019