22 Reviews for Jo Louise Beauty

Eye Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)
Airbrush (1)

Johanna was amazing! I did my makeup trial at her studio and she worked with me on just the right look for my bridal makeup. On the day of the wedding she drove up to Lincoln, NH to make myself and my bridal party look gorgeous! I looked like a glammed up version of myself and felt comfortable the entire day. I would highly recommend Jo Louise Beauty to anyone who is looking to have their makeup done for their big day!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/13/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Makeup

Johanna was the best and loveliest MUA I could have asked for. I love makeup and she listened to what I liked and created it, but better, so that on my wedding day I didn't have to worry once about my face. She is great at making you look like the best version of yourself, dramatic and yet not overdone. Her prices are reasonable and her new studio is gorgeous. She came on-site for the wedding day and had a very professional setup, and was very organized. Wish I could attach a picture because she really was that good!

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/1/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Johanna did a makeup trial for my wedding and she did an absolutely fantastic job!! I actually had quite a few breakouts from the holidays and she covered them up flawlessly! I also have never liked myself in fake eyelashes and the ones she applied looked and felt super natural. I highly recommend her services, my makeup turned out absolutely beautiful and she was so sweet! She was also super accommodating and flexible in meeting me at my house. You can't go wrong with hiring Johanna, she is so talented!

Profile Picture Colleen, 10/22/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

Jo was amazing!! From the first point of contact to my trial to the day of she was professional and provided myself and my family with the most beautiful makeup. She came prepared and worked in the space given to her and I could not have been happier with how I looked on my wedding day. My makeup looked flawless for well over 12 hours. Thank you thank you!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/22/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Services, Makeup

Johanna is unreal. Everyone looked absolutely amazing on my wedding day, like we were living in Instagram filters...I wanted everyone to feel their version of glamorous, which meant a dramatic smokey eye for one and a natural more subdued look for another bridesmaid. Regardless, they all looked stunning and each look was pulled off to perfection. Wish she could do my makeup every day.

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jo is the absolute best! She not only drove to my house to do a makeup trial, but also traveled to the wedding site to do makeup and hair for myself, 2 bridesmaids, and my officiant. She is a total professional in every way, very pleasant but also focused and organized, and had us all looking great with time to spare! I would wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Katy , 9/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had Johanna style my makeup and hair for our engagement photos. She did an impeccable job. I still felt like me, just the most ideal version. She was very accommodating and came to my house - even accommodated the date change when we delayed the shoot due to weather. I highly recommend Johanna to everyone I talk to. She is professional, courteous, and really knows her stuff! Also, as a note, I would have had her do my wedding makeup but she was booked that day!!

Profile Picture Katherine, 1/16/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Licensed, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I had such a great experience working with Johanna. When I had my trial and explained the look I was going for, she got it. It was easy to communicate with her and it's great to see someone so excited and passionate about what they do. My bridesmaids and mother were all so happy with their makeup, and we all felt so comfortable while getting ready - it felt like we had all known her for ages. You will not be disappointed, she is amazing!

Profile Picture Keri, 11/7/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Johanna did a wonderful job! She was so sweet and we all walked out looking amazing! She was willing to meet me bright and early one Sunday morning for my trial so that I could have professional make-up for my engagement photos. She traveled from Portsmouth to Laconia for my wedding and was VERY affordable. I never imagined I would have been able to have my wedding day make-up done by an artist with her portfolio but she Johanna's prices are extremely affordable.
She was easily able to hide some pretty obvious scars my Mom had on her eyelids from a recent surgery My Mom was so relieved and thrilled! I highly recommend Johanna!! :) I cannot say enough nice things about her!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Licensed, Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Johanna did a fabulous job on my make up for my big day! She was able to hide all my flaws and excenuate my best features! The make up stayed on all night long and didn't have to retouch once! She surely has a great talent and I am so happy she was able to do my wedding!

Profile Picture Megan , 9/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Growing up in the same town as Johanna, I had the pleasure of seeing and admiring her work on social media for years. It wasn't until I booked her for my wedding that I noticed her high level of professionalism, attention to detail, and knowledge of the industry. She is so passionate about her work and it shows in everything she does. I have never felt so confident, flawless and received so many compliments in my entire life and we had SO much fun during the preparation, too! I would recommend Johanna of Jo Louise Beauty over, and over again!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Jo did the makeup for my entire bridal party and the mothers for my wedding this past weekend. Everyone's makeup looked AMAZING, including my mom's!! Jo is so talented and does amazing work at a very reasonable price!! I am so happy that I found her and that she was able to be a part of the best day of my life! I absolutely recommend any bride to have Jo do their makeup. You wont regret it one bit! Thanks again Jo!! Your the best!!

Profile Picture Suzi, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Johanna is hands down the very best! She not only took my call while she was on her honeymoon, but she drove an hour away to my house for a trial two weeks later. I was extremly particular about my bridal makeup. I did not want to look too done, but I wanted to feel stunning. Johanna was so patient from my first trial, and then a complete redo, including lashes both times. I had picked out a look that was just not me, and she helped me to find that perfect medium. On my big day, she blew all my bridesmaids away. They all felt beautiful, and I finally felt I looked like the most beautiful version of myself. Johanna is professional, personable, reasonable, and a true artist with makeup. You will not be dissappointed if you hire her for your wedding!

Profile Picture meghan, 8/7/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I worked with Johanna for my wedding make up and she did a flawless job. I did a trial with her prior to the wedding with both myself and my maid of honor. I rarely wear make up but Johanna was extremely helpful walking me through what the best look would be for me and helping me understand the process, taking into account my comfort level with make up and the look I was aiming for. She is very friendly and professional. On the day of my wedding, she was punctual arriving on site. She was able to easily coordinate doing make up for 5 bridesmaids plus myself, also taking into account the schedule for the hairstylist. All the girls looked gorgeous. When I looked in the mirror after she was done with mine, I was floored at how amazing it looked. I turn red easily and her make up held up all night, keeping me looking beautiful. She was also very responsive leading up to the wedding as questions popped up and always made me feel at ease. Her prices are also very reasonable from the research I was performing before I booked anyone. I would absolutely recommend Johanna.

Profile Picture Laura, 4/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I asked Johanna to do my makeup for a boudoir shoot that I did as a wedding gift. I never had my makeup done by her before, but the second she walks in you just know that she's a pro. She has the neatest traveling kit (suitcase, really) to tote all of her beauty goods. It was my first experience with airbrush and the application was flawless. My everyday look is not very dramatic, and she really listened to that while still giving me a look that photographed incredibly and made me feel beautiful - and even a bit sexy. Her bubbly personality sets you at ease and she makes you feel so comfortable. I would absolutely recommend her for any special occasion you want to get dolled up for!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/11/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had worked with Johanna previously and absolutely fell in love with her work! I booked her for my wedding, and she went above and beyond to ensure that we felt beautifully flawless that day. We had a couple of last minute add ons, and she didn't think twice about helping out and making sure everyone was able to receive services - and in the utmost timely manner, despite the last minute timing. So grateful to have had her with us on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Allison, 3/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I can not even start telling people how amazing my make up looked. First of all Johanna travels so she can accommodate weddings around the New Hampshire / Massachusetts are. Second of all her prices are so low compared to the quality of airbrush make up she does. My make up looked flawless from 10 am till midnight when I eventually took it off. I could not have been happier with the way it came out neither could my sister and mother!

Profile Picture lauren, 11/8/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Johanna is a wonderful make-up artist and I would recommend her to anyone! She truly dedicated herself to making sure I looked and felt beautiful for my wedding day. All of my bridesmaids loved her! She is professional, energetic, and willing to do whatever it takes to deliver the best "wedding make-over" experience possible. She is truly talented!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Johanna is by far the most talented person I've met. She made my whole bridal party feel so beautiful they couldn't stop complimenting her. They had all been in many other weddings and all said she was by far the best and most professional makeup artist they have seen. Johanna made my big day so special, my makeup lasted all night long. I highly recommended Johanna for any event. She is extremely talented and professional you will not think twice about hiring her!

Profile Picture Carolann, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I really enjoyed my experience with Jo Louise Beauty. Johanna is an extremely talented makeup artist. I felt flawless and confident the entire evening of my wedding. My makeup still looked good even after getting cake smashed in my face. I really like how Johanna was able to come to me. It was very convenient! Her portable work station and quality of products were amazing. If you want to look beautiful on your special day I would highly recommend her !

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I just need to give a shout out to Jo Louise beauty for making my wedding day as beautiful as possible! Johanna did such an amazing job in making myself and all my girls look and feel beautiful on the big day. I can't thank her enough for always responding to my texts/phone calls promptly and for being there right on time on the wedding day. Great experience all around and I highly recommend any bride out there to use her as your makeup artist!!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/21/14, 2 Reviews