JN Floral Design Reviews

JN Floral Design 5
JN Floral Design 6
JN Floral Design 7

Laura · Married on 08/01/2015

From our first meeting with Joanne, we knew we wanted her to be our wedding florist. She looked at pictures of my bridal gown, the bridesmaid dresses and the groomsman suits and helped us to pick the flowers that would look the best. She got a sense of our style and showed us many pictures of her previous work. From the boutonnieres to the bouquets, the bridal party looked amazing on our wedding day! The centerpieces and in the cocktail and reception area made the venue look so elegant. Joanne is a very talented florist and is a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 06/28/2015

My flowers were absolutely stunning. Joanne will work with you very diligently - text, email, phone - to make sure you have exactly what you want. (Joanne even met me at work one day during my lunch break when I couldn't get to her studio). She is unbelievably talented.

Sent on 07/25/2015

alaina · Married on 06/19/2015

I cannot say enough about Joanne Nikitas! She is an amazing and talented florist who is incredibly kind and professional. Joanne listens to what you want and gives you ideas and options to stay on budget. Not only are her pieces breathtaking but she is amazing to work with!! I am so happy I chose JNFloral for my wedding!!! I highly recommend Joanne!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Joe · Married on 06/06/2015

Joanne was an amazing florist with amazing ideas and such a willingness to work with the conception that someone may have for their wedding. We met Joanne on a whim and she was more than accommodating to our needs that we felt such a sense of relief that someone was willing to help so much! Along with what we wanted to do, her ideas helped us achieve the look that we were going for 100%. Joanne was so easy to work with, that anyone looking elsewhere for a top-notch florist will come up shorthanded. Even on the day of our wedding, she was available to alleviate any issues that may have arisen, with no problems whatsoever. She was such a great person and if I had to do it all over again, which I hope does not ever happen, the first person I would reach out to would be Joanne at JN Floral Design. Great work!

Sent on 07/30/2015

laurie · Married on 11/15/2014

Absolutely gorgeous flowers!!!!! Joanne is amazing. She did my flowers for my wedding on 11/15/14 and we couldn't have been happier with how they turned out! I had given her an idea for the bridesmaids bouquets that she took and made even more beautiful than I ever could have imagined! Highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Alma · Married on 09/06/2014

We could not have possibly asked for more from a florist for our wedding. Joanne was absolutely incredible. She is extremely nice and caring - she truly puts all she can into making sure that your flowers are exactly how you want them on your wedding day. During the planning process, Joanne was very fast in replying to all emails I sent (and I sent a lot). We tend to be very indecisive, but she gave just the right amount of recommendations when discussing style of arrangements. Apart from being one of the nicest person we have met - she creates stunning floral arrangements. The bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, groom and groomsmen boutonnieres, and table center pieces were even more beautiful than I had imagined. We highly, highly recommend Joanne if you are looking for a florist for your wedding!!

Sent on 09/21/2014
  • W

Wendy · Married on 07/25/2014

JN Floral Design does a wonderful job of listening to their clients and providing exactly what you requested. Joanne took the time to ask questions and hear what we were looking for in a professional way. She is very creative and has a great sense of style. The flower arrangements she did for us were amazing and everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were at our wedding. Joanne is a lot of fun to work with and if I ever need flowers in the future for a special event, I will definitely use JN Floral Design!!

Sent on 09/29/2014

R · Married on 05/30/2014

Great working with Joanne. She came recommended from Plimoth Plantation. She responded well with email and phone. Super friendly on phone and she knows her flowers! Gave her pictures of what I wanted and she delivered! Liked her because I knew what I wanted and she offered suggestions when I asked for them.

Sent on 06/20/2014

Courtney · Married on 08/17/2013

Joanne was amazing to work with and her flowers were absolutely gorgeous! She took my ideas and made them even better. She was very helpful with suggestions, and was always quick to respond to any questions. I think the prices for JN Floral Design are more than reasonable, especially for how well everything turned out. We are still receiving compliments on our centerpieces, and the bridesmaids' bouquets lasted for 3 weeks after the wedding! I had a last minute addition to my wedding party, and Joanne took it completely in stride with no changes. I would recommend JN Floral Design in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Joanne did a wonderful job for my wedding! She was very flexible with my budget. She had great visions and made awesome suggestions. I would recommend her again.

Sent on 09/09/2013
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/06/2013

My wedding flowers exceeded my expectations! Joanne listened to my every detailed request and delivered the most beautiful flowers on my wedding day. Every arrangement and bouquet was full and fresh. A week before the wedding Joanne told me that the ranunculus flower that I had ordered for the mens' boutonnieres were not as full as expected for the season but she found a replacement that had the same style and fullness I was looking for. Joanne even surprised me with a "Dad" ribbon in my bridal bouquet in honor of my late father. I still receive compliments about my wedding flowers from my wedding guests and others who have seen my pictures. Joanne's unique flower arrangements reflect her great knowledge of floristry and creativity. I highly recommend JN Floral Design for every bride that wants beautiful flowers on her wedding day.

Sent on 09/20/2013

Anne · Married on 06/08/2013

JN Floral Designs took care of all my needs for my wedding. I didn't have to worry about much and was very reliable. Great value for the beautiful arrangements. I would highly recommend to anyone getting married in the city and beyond!

Sent on 09/15/2013

Nancy · Married on 06/01/2013

Joanne was a pleasure to work with and so flexible! She gave us many different ideas on how the tables,
    flowers, and the tent should look. If another event comes up in our family that requires flowers or centerpieces I would hire her again. She is a beautiful and trusting lady!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Nicole · Married on 07/28/2012

I had a 10-star experience with Joanne and JN Floral Design. While I had 3 meetings lined up with florists, Joanne was my first and I canceled the other 2, because I knew Joanne and I would get along right from the start... and that she would do a wonderful job. She really listened to what I wanted and while she was extremely knowledgeable and had a ton of expertise, she was not at all pushy and I was always confident that our taste would be reflected in her designs. She was very organized, always accessible and completely on point. Our centerpieces were absolutely stunning and we were beyond thrilled with the bouquet, my husband's boutonniere and all of the decor. In particular, I asked if she was able to put together a chuppah for our beach ceremony. She went above and beyond in building a gorgeous alter and having it impeccably installed. I cannot say enough about Joanne and her team. I know I won't be getting married again, but if ever I have a need for these type of services again, I would love to work with Joanne again and would have zero hesitation in recommending her to anyone!

Sent on 09/10/2012

Diana · Married on 09/02/2011

Joanne is a wonderfully creative, extremely knowledgable florist, with the uncommon ability to balance classic beauty and elegance with modern, individual style. She is also a consummate professional and in my view nothing short of a miracle-worker. Some background: less than 2 weeks before my Labor Day weekend wedding at the Boston Public Library, I found myself in need of a new florist, after the one I hired turned into a complete disaster. After seeing an truly horrible centerpiece sample; and then being told by this much bigger, more established/longstanding business that none of the common, seasonal flowers I had requested would be available after all (it became very clear they never intended to give me what I wanted), I was upset, confused and desperate. I didn't know where to turn, but I knew that I needed a new plan. With less than 10 days to go, Joanne took on my case with confidence and enthusiasm. She listened carefully to me and what I wanted, confirmed that she could in fact get all of the flowers, in the colors I specified, and added many new, unique ideas to everything (e.g., small arrangements with special treats for the kids, LED votive candles for the tables, acrylic gels for the lights in a shade to complement the flowers). The flowers were absolutely beautiful—exactly what I had pictured except better! And somehow, she made it all look so easy. Knowing she was in control was a much-needed comfort and allowed me to focus my attention on the wedding itself. :-) It is no exaggeration to say that Joanne saved the day, and I remain ever grateful to her! She is simply the best!!!

Sent on 11/27/2011

Gena · Married on 09/15/2018

Joanne was a dream to work with from start to finish! She made the whole process so much fun, took time to make sure we were happy with every little detail, was responsive, thorough, and most importantly, the florals were absolutely gorgeous! My bouquet was beautiful, as were the bridesmaids', reception centerpieces, ceremony accents, etc. Joanne was truly fantastic - you'll be thrilled you hired her!

Sent on 09/30/2018
    JN Floral Design 8

Alexandra · Married on 09/02/2016

Joanne was not only an exceptionable florist, but a great person to have by your side while going trough the craziness of planning a wedding. My bouquet, the bridesmaids, and the centerpieces were amazingly beautiful. She has a knack for creativity (something I partly lack) and her vision was very helpful. I would highly recommend Joanne to any bride for any venue for your special day.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Ashley · Married on 07/09/2016

I got married on July 9th of this year in Plymouth and the venue my husband and I got married at provided us with a few names for a florist, Joanne being one of them. Joanne responded to my email immediately and we set up an in-person consultation. Upon our first meeting (which she so kindly offered to come meet in our neck of the woods- big plus right there!), I knew I was in the best of hands. Joanne is so incredibly funny, interesting, kind and TALENTED. I knew the look I was going for with my bouquets and centerpieces, but I am clueless when it comes to flowers. She took my best description of my vision along with my color swatches and just started rattling off flower names and colors. She had her iPad with her and was able to show me pictures of past weddings and of flowers she was referencing. I could tell she knew what she was doing and knew that the decision was off my plate at that point! The day of the wedding, Joanne dropped off the bouquets to me and I actually gasped. I have never seen such beauty and vibrancy in my life. I actually got emotional because she had understood my vision and made it into a work of art. I received numerous compliments throughout the whole weekend on how beautiful and stunning the flowers were and that people had never seen colors like that before. To highlight even more Joanne's level of service, we realized after she had delivered the boutonnieres that we were one short- our oversight. We had added an additional groomsman late in the game and forgot to update her. She made a detour to her shop, made up another boutonniere and went back to the hotel to deliver it. Her level of service is impressive and her mastery of her craft is undeniable. Thank you so much Joanne for helping to make our special day picture-perfect and one to never forget!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Joanne is amazing to work with! We had a face to face meeting to discuss flowers and she knew exactly what I wanted. She was also more than accommodating when we had to change some things the week of the wedding. Guests loved her unique center pieces and my flowers were absolutely stunning! She listens to exactly what you want and goes above and beyond. Big thank you to Joanne for making our day look so beautiful!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Lizz · Married on 08/09/2014

When selecting a florist I was concerned about cost especially since my design sense never matches my budget. Flowers are expensive but Joanne worked with me every step of the way to make my dreams a reality and stay close (over but close) to my budget. She was wonderful to work with and genuinely excited. She loves the work she does and it shows in the arrangements. She provided bouquets for myself and the bridesmaids, boutonnieres for all the groomsman, ushers, and fathers as well as special flowers to attach to the mothers sterling silver bracket cuffs. She also worked with me to incorporate her flowers into a centerpiece my Dad and I designed and made. She was so delighted when she saw my joyful reaction. Everything about the flowers was exactly as I hoped. And all the guests commented on how gorgeous the centerpieces looked. It was a fantastic experience! Thanks Joanne!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Meghan · Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent!

Joanne was excellent to work with for our September wedding. She was very easy to contact and flexible with our schedules. She also provided extra ideas for color palettes and stayed within our budget. We made a last minute change to add more flowers to our ceremony & cake, and Joanne easily accommodated our request. All of the flowers were beautiful and would highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Rocio · Married on 06/16/2018

Great to coordinate with

We leave in California and had to coordinate details from across the country with Joanne. She was very good responding, nice and profesional.
    The flower arrangement looked beautiful and she had great ideas and taste to help us

Sent on 01/02/2019

Sarah · Married on 08/28/2015

Joanne did our flowers for our wedding on 8.28.15 and we were very happy overall!

As a vendor, Joanne is great. She is very responsive, super nice, and honest. When I showed her photos of arrangements I liked, she would make suggestions and talk me through my vision so that everything would be exactly as I dreamed it. I trusted her professional opinion and I am so glad I did! Everything turned out amazing, even better than I had imagined. And I got a ton of compliments on my flowers as well! One of my recently engaged friends even asked for Joanne's info after our wedding :)

Overall Joanne is great and would definitely recommend her! Thanks Joanne :)

Sent on 09/15/2015
  • F

Katie · Married on 08/08/2015

Joanne was great! I knew I wanted to work with her after our first meeting, she was so friendly and helpful. She listened to what I wanted out of my wedding flowers, and gave really good suggestions when I needed them. My flowers were gorgeous and everything I hoped for. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2016

Joanne did a beautiful job with the flowers. We only had bouquets for myself (the bride) and all the bridesmaids. I really appreciate that she accepted our order even though we were not placing a large order ie. not having centerpieces and floral decoration etc. The bridesmaids bouquets were EXACTLY what i envisioned. Joanne was very easy to work with, easy going yet everything was delivered on time and without a hitch. Be clear about what you want and she will do a wonderful wonderful job.

Sent on 10/25/2016