JN Floral Design Reviews

49 | Plymouth, MA

49 Reviews for JN Floral Design

49 JN Floral Design Reviews

Maressa · Married on 12/09/2017

Joanne was a joy to work with! When we first met, I showed her what I had envisioned for my bouquets/centerpieces. I felt like we were on the same page, and she helped transform my vision to a reality! She was super responsive via email, and really friendly. I was so pleased to see the finished products on our big day!! I received so many compliments about both the flowers and centerpieces. It was a truly perfect day, which Joanne helped to achieve. I'd definitely recommend her! Thanks so much Joanne! :)

• Jenni

Jenni · Married on 10/08/2017

Joanne was lovely and the flowers were gorgeous. I appreciated her expertise and advice as she helped us make choices from the beginning. Totally recommend her for your wedding!

• Jodie

Jodie · Married on 08/27/2017

Joanne Nikitas is simply incredible. From our first meeting to our hug goodbye, she listened, offered suggestions, made us laugh, and went above and beyond to accommodate our mom's corsages and family rings that I wanted secured on my bouquet. The bouquets and centerpieces were stunning and superseded our expectations. Her eye and creativity is superb. We couldn't recommend her high enough!!

Adam · Married on 07/01/2017

I got married on July 1st of this year in Plymouth and we met Joanne was at a vendor expo hosted by our venue. She was so friendly and warm that we booked her on the spot! At our in person meeting, I explained my overall theme to Joanne and showed her the centerpieces that I had made. She immediately had tons of suggestions, listing various flower names, colors, and combinations. She had notebooks and her iPad with her and was able to show us pictures of the flowers and how they might look together. Ultimately, she came up with a simple flower and candle combination that beautifully enhance my own centerpieces without overpowering them. It was evident that she was not only extremely knowledgeable, but also took her clients desires to heart. Another thing that struck me about Joanne was her openness and honesty. It was so refreshing to have a vendor that wasn't just about saying yes to get a client or up their price! She helped us enhance our vision with her great suggestions, while getting the best bang for our buck! Additionally, her customer service is simply outstanding! When she delivered the bouquets and boutonnieres to our hotel before the wedding, she even took time to calm my nervous husband down, telling him that everything at the venue was beautiful and ready for our guests! She was simply the best vendor we worked with for our special day! I could not recommend Joanne and JN Floral designs more!

JN Floral Design 1
    JN Floral Design 2

Kerri · Married on 06/23/2017

Joanne handled all of the flowers for our June wedding, including bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, ceremony decor and centerpieces. From our first meeting, I was impressed. I had a vision in my head of what I wanted, but wasn't sure how to express it. Joanne took my ideas and immediately brought them to life. The Cala Lilly bouquets were vibrant and beautifully hand wrapped. And the centerpieces .... Walking into the ballroom for the first time was breathtaking. Tall vases, willow branches and orchids. It was my exact vision come to life. We have received endless compliments from our guests and even the venue staff of how beautiful the room looked. Joanne was so easy to work with and always quick to respond whenever I had questions. Her work is stunning and I wouldn't change a single thing! We would recommend JN Floral Design without hesitation.

JN Floral Design 3
    JN Floral Design 4

Meghan · Married on 06/10/2017

Joanne was great! We met once before to plan what flowers I wanted and she executed beautifully! I was so happy with everything and they lasted for a week or two after the wedding! Thanks Joanne!

Richard · Married on 08/26/2016

Joanne was wonderful to work with when planning our wedding. She is a complete professional who delivered beautiful flowers exactly as planned. I highly recommend JN Floral Design without reservation.

Nate · Married on 08/12/2016

Joanne at JN Floral Design was just such a pleasure to work with. She was so friendly, so professional, and produced such great work for our special day. We couldn't be happier with our flowers, bouquets, and centerpieces. Definitely give JN Floral Design a chance to WOW you, and I'm sure they will not disappoint. Thank you for everything!

Gabriela · Married on 04/24/2016

I wanted to start by saying thank you Joanne for the outstanding work! You're the most sweetest person, professional, very detailed person to work with! You did more than what I had wished through out this process. You decorated exactly as I imagine! The ceremony room, the reception room, the bouquets, my bouquet out of a fairy tale! I'm so happy I got to work with Joanne! I highly recommend her, believe me she does exactly as you ask! Even when you change your mind a thousand times and you are not sure exactly what you want, she's there to give you her professional guidance. We loved working with Joanne!

Nicole · Married on 04/15/2016

Joanne is extremely talented and very personable. For our first meeting, she met me half way and she was just a joy to talk to. She really made sure she understood what I wanted and helped me to visualize her ideas. Our flowers were even better than I had imagined. She was also very patient and accommodating with last minute changes and requests. Her prices were fair and she made sure to stay within our budget. We highly recommend Joanne.

Joanne went out of her way to meet me at a convenient place to discuss my wedding vision. Although I didn't know the correct terminology for what I was talking about Joanne took back my ideas and thoughts and created the most gorgeous winter wedding bouquet I have ever seen! She was super easy to talk to, get into contact with. I would recommend her to my future friends who are planning to get married!

Kelsey · Married on 10/10/2015

Joanne from JN Floral Design was amazing! She seemed to know what I wanted from the start. Listening to what we wanted at our first meeting and showing me ideas that we loved. She took the time to meet with my mom and I for several hours until all of our questions were answered. She is lovely to work with. She was more than accommodating when I decided to change a few things around just the week before our wedding! After our wedding we had numerous people coming up to us asking about the flowers and letting us know that they thought they were beautiful. She does amazing work and I am so happy I was able to work with her! I would highly recommend JN Floral Design to everyone! Big thanks to Joanne for helping make our day perfect with great arrangements!

Joanne was very easy to work with. We met in person twice and communicated through email often. She helped us make decisions about the table arrangements and provided burlap table runners at the last minute. She chose flowers according to the look we wanted, which worked beautifully for our fall wedding. The bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces were perfect and suited our style.

Dana · Married on 10/03/2015

Joanne at JN Floral is the best wedding florist! She took the time to meet with us and help pick out the perfect flowers for our wedding. She made it stress-free and easy. On the big day we were THRILLED with our arrangements and all of the details. The colors were everything we wanted and more. Thank you Joanne!

Kate · Married on 09/26/2015

Working with Joanne was smooth from beginning to end. I had no clue what I wanted for flowers, knew nothing about flowers and to be honest didn't really care about flowers. She listened to what our entire wedding style felt like, made great suggestions and helped guide me toward the right flowers for us. I never once felt like she was trying to "sell" us and even at one point talked me out of adding flowers to the aisle, saying our venue was so pretty we didn't need them. The flowers were great quality, held up all day, look PERFECT in pictures. I can't say enough good things and would highly recommend her.

Debbie · Married on 09/19/2015

Joanne was great to work with and did an amazing job for our rustic sheek wedding at Bournedale. We talked frequently and she was always very receptive to my ideas. I would definitely use her again if I had to do it over again.

Katie · Married on 09/05/2015

Joanne is amazing! We had an initial face-to-face meeting, where we discussed the ideas I had and she showed me some different types of flowers on her laptop (cause I had no idea where to start and felt a little overwhelmed.) She even asked for a list of flowers I didn't like, so she would know not to use them! Once she gave me that starting point, I went home and googled bouquets, boutonnieres and everything else wedding flower related. Joanne does amazing work when left to her own creativity, as you can see on her website, but being a slight control freak, I emailed her a list of the specific flowers and the color palette I wanted for everything. We emailed back and forth for several months and she was very accommodating about revisions and add-ons, always very timely about getting me a revised quote! I was adding on flowers for the aisle a few weeks before the wedding (cause I completely forgot about needing them!) and she was very enthusiastic about letting me know it was not a problem and not to stress! Come the day of the wedding, the flowers were gorgeous, exactly what I had envisioned. The tables looked gorgeous - I didn't do a traditional centerpiece, but rather single flower antique bottles down the center of farm tables. Someone told me after that during set-up she was going around to everything like a perfectionist, saying that she wanted to make sure my vision was realized... and it was! The flowers were stunning and everything was exactly how I pictured it in my head. I can't say enough great things about her work. She really went above and beyond to help make my dream wedding a reality! I highly recommend her and am thankful that she's local so I can continue ordering flowers from her!

Kristen · Married on 09/04/2015

Joanne did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding day! She was very responsive to my inquiries since the first day I reached out to her. Joanne's passion for making the day perfect was evident in our meetings. I showed her samples from magazines and Pinterest the first day we met. The flowers came out better than the samples!! I highly recommend Joanne for your special day!

JN Foral (Joanne) was great. Going in I had no idea what I wanted for flowers. She made everything easy. My flowers for the bridal party and my centerpieces were gorgeous. She had a wide variety of pictures to get ideas from. I would definately recommend her for your wedding.

I cannot say enough great things about Joanne and her amazing service! Joanne provided all the flowers for our wedding - bouquets, boutonnieres, center pieces, flowers for the ceremony, etc. She was extremely helpful throughout the planning process as we were deciding on a number of details for the day, and also very flexible when helping us finalize everything. She's also just a great person to work with! Extremely personable, kind, and an expert in her field. Would definitely love to work with Joanne again and recommend her to all brides! Thanks again!

Laura · Married on 08/01/2015

From our first meeting with Joanne, we knew we wanted her to be our wedding florist. She looked at pictures of my bridal gown, the bridesmaid dresses and the groomsman suits and helped us to pick the flowers that would look the best. She got a sense of our style and showed us many pictures of her previous work. From the boutonnieres to the bouquets, the bridal party looked amazing on our wedding day! The centerpieces and in the cocktail and reception area made the venue look so elegant. Joanne is a very talented florist and is a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/28/2015

My flowers were absolutely stunning. Joanne will work with you very diligently - text, email, phone - to make sure you have exactly what you want. (Joanne even met me at work one day during my lunch break when I couldn't get to her studio). She is unbelievably talented.

alaina · Married on 06/19/2015

I cannot say enough about Joanne Nikitas! She is an amazing and talented florist who is incredibly kind and professional. Joanne listens to what you want and gives you ideas and options to stay on budget. Not only are her pieces breathtaking but she is amazing to work with!! I am so happy I chose JNFloral for my wedding!!! I highly recommend Joanne!

Joe · Married on 06/06/2015

Joanne was an amazing florist with amazing ideas and such a willingness to work with the conception that someone may have for their wedding. We met Joanne on a whim and she was more than accommodating to our needs that we felt such a sense of relief that someone was willing to help so much! Along with what we wanted to do, her ideas helped us achieve the look that we were going for 100%. Joanne was so easy to work with, that anyone looking elsewhere for a top-notch florist will come up shorthanded. Even on the day of our wedding, she was available to alleviate any issues that may have arisen, with no problems whatsoever. She was such a great person and if I had to do it all over again, which I hope does not ever happen, the first person I would reach out to would be Joanne at JN Floral Design. Great work!

laurie · Married on 11/15/2014

Absolutely gorgeous flowers!!!!! Joanne is amazing. She did my flowers for my wedding on 11/15/14 and we couldn't have been happier with how they turned out! I had given her an idea for the bridesmaids bouquets that she took and made even more beautiful than I ever could have imagined! Highly recommend her!