JMGant Photography Reviews

JMGant Photography 7
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 06/22/2019

Unique, Authentic, Creative, Unbelievable

Words cannot express our gratitude for Jared and his work. From beginning to end he was extremely professional, fun and transparent. Leading up to our wedding, Jared really took the time to get to know us, our vision for the day and things we like/don’t like – no detail was left undiscussed. All of that prep led to the most authentic, fun, beautiful and detailed photos we have ever seen. Those that attended the wedding kept saying how friendly Jared and the second shooter were, and that they were EVERYWHERE capturing so many moments.

The most common question we got after the wedding was “when do we get to see the photos?? We know they’re going to be amazing!” And boy, they sure were. We continue to receive compliments and “WOW’S” from friends and family months after the event. JMGant Photography isn’t there to take your standard staged photos (although we did check that box and take them for family etc.), he’s there to tell the story of your day from beginning to end, capturing all the in-between moments where you really see emotion and the details of the day. He started with us in the morning before our beauty team even got there, and even went to the barber shop with the guys to shoot their pampering. He was with us every moment of the day up until we snapped the final shot of us in the car leaving. We could not have imagined the day without Jared being a part of it. It was so much fun to work with him and made the day so enjoyable just having him around.

For couples getting married, I was bestowed a few pieces of advice regarding photography. One, the photographer is the only person that’s with you ALL day, so make sure you get along with them. Two, your photographs are the only things you keep from the wedding day other than your spouse, rings and dress – Invest wisely. Jared EXCEEDED at both of these. We were instantly able to connect with Jared and became friends quickly. It made such a big difference to meet in person and video-chat, that personal touch really helped develop our relationship before spending all day with him for the wedding. As far as investment and quality of photographs, you will be blown AWAY with what Jared is able to do.

We had a difficult day of weather (rain, grey, cold) and lighting (bright spots behind indoor backdrops), but he owned it and made our photos look like it was a totally different day weather-wise. Jared’s work is so unique and creative that your photos turn into art for you to share. We are constantly told “I’ve never seen that before!” and “Wow! How was your photographer able to do that?” and “I feel like I was there just looking at these photos!” My husband and I cannot recommend JMGant Photography enough. 10 out of 5 stars across the board.

Sent on 08/01/2019
    JMGant Photography 15
    JMGant Photography 16
  • Dana

Dana Harrison · Married on 06/21/2019

Absolutely stunning photos of our wedding day!

If you are lucky enough to be able to book Jared and his team, DO IT! You will experience a combination of professionalism, creativity, and kindness that is beyond compare; there simply is not another wedding photographer like him.

From the start Jared took the time to understand our unique vision for the wedding and to get to know us as a couple. When we began to brainstorm about the best photographic opportunities he brought a level of personal excitement and technical knowledge that aligned our ideas with possibilities we didn’t even know existed. The outcome on the big day was absolutely magical.

Our outdoor wedding format was unconventional to begin with, and to make things more interesting, it was the coldest, rainiest midsummer Colorado day in recent memory! Jared was ready to rock it rain or shine and greeted us all with so much enthusiasm and a smile that it warmed hearts. Jared was able to quickly adapt and capitalize the conditions. The rain ended up providing the perfect backdrop for some incredibly cinematic pictures that we can’t wait to hang up as giant prints in the house. Where other photographers could have become overwhelmed, Jared calmly guided us through the day and made us look like movie stars.

What sets Jared apart is his ability to frame a shot in unique ways that utilize light, space, and terrain to capture both the essence of his subjects and make them seem larger than life within the shot. He is a patient and calm force in a day that is already a whirlwind, providing clear recommendations/instructions while thinking quickly on his feet and getting the most out of every moment. Working with Jared was an absolute highlight of our wedding experience.

Pro tip - get the second photographer! We’re so glad we did. It allowed for some amazing shots and techniques that wouldn’t have been possible otherwise.

You can’t be 100% about a lot of things on your wedding day, but booking Jared is a guarantee that you will have wedding pictures that will blow you away for years and years to come.

Sent on 08/19/2019
    JMGant Photography 17
    JMGant Photography 18
    JMGant Photography 19

Justin Hampton · Married on 09/22/2018

Highly recommend!

We initially chose Jared for our engagement photos. He did such a great job asking what we wanted and incorporating his own style into that. My wife and I loved working with him because he was so friendly and knowledgeable (when we had little knowledge about what we wanted in our photos). We loved our photos so much that we also booked Jared for our wedding as well. Again, he was absolutely amazing and let us know exactly what to expect. He also took specific photo requests and made sure we got what we wanted. Our photos turned out beautifully! My wife and I love every one of them. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Jared to anyone looking for a photographer. He is friendly, very knowledgeable, and loves what he does!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/16/2018

Best Photographer Ever!!!

I don't even know where to start with Jared besides he is so awesome and worth every penny we spent! We knew from the beginning we wanted a great photographer to capture our day and Jared did not disappoint. He was easy to talk to and quick to answer any questions. We did a package deal that included engagement photos. Jared made the whole thing easy and comfortable. If you are not a fan of the camera, hire Jared! He made everything feel so natural and not super posed like a lot of photographers out there. He does an amazing job capturing your day in a unique way and he not only became our photographer but he is a friend now. Jared's work speaks for itself and if you want an amazing experience hire Jared.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Hey Scooby!
    Thank you so much for the kind review! It was so fun working with you and Nate! I wish you both all the best! Stay in touch! -Jared

Neal · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing Experience!

Jared is absolutely fantastic! From our first meeting, Jared asked a lot of great questions, was very organized and detailed oriented, and was clearly passionate about photography and his work. We had a large Indian wedding over a few days in August, and he just nailed it - on time, captured all the right moments, and high-energy throughout. The photographs came out stunning - he has quite the creative eye, which captured the emotions and energy of the entire weekend. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Layna · Married on 08/08/2018

Incredible!

I cannot recommend Jared highly enough! My husband and I initially found Jared online and immediately fell in love with the quality and beauty in his work. We hired Jared to take our engagement photos in Winter Park, CO and were so impressed that we also had him photograph our wedding in Montana. He is able to see so much beauty in any setting. Jared’s flexibility, professionalism, and easy-going nature made our special day carefree. We could never imagine hiring anyone else.

Sent on 10/31/2018
    JMGant Photography 20
    JMGant Photography 21
    JMGant Photography 22

JMGant Photography's reply:

Thank you, Layna, for the kind review! It was sooo fun traveling to Montana and capturing you awesome wedding! Stay in touch! Wish you all the best! -Jared

Lisa H · Married on 07/27/2018

You will love your photos and enjoy working with Jared and his team

Jared and his amazing team did a fantastic job photographing both our engagement session and wedding. Jared took the time to get to know my husband and I to find out what was the most important to us and the details we wanted documented. Jared and his team made us feel comfortable. I sometimes get awkward in front of the camera but I never felt that way during either the wedding or engagement session. It was great to have them be apart of our big day.
    Both of our families and friends have commented on how talented Jared and his team are. The photos turned out amazing! Jared is able to find beauty everywhere and has a very artistic eye. We are so happy that we chose JMGant Photography

Sent on 11/11/2018

JMGant Photography's reply:

Hey Lisa, Thank you so much for the kind review! It was such a pleasure working with you and Adam this year and I wish you both all the best! Stay in touch! -Jared

Lindsay · Married on 03/11/2018

HIRE JARED!!! We started planning our wedding about a year out, so I had a quite a bit of time to do vendor research. I probably looked at over 20 photographers, but as soon as I opened up Jared's website, I knew that's who we wanted to hire. The vibrancy and life in his photos speak for themselves. After having our first consultation, we knew our photographer search was complete. Right from the start, he was so organized and attentive to our concerns and was prompt to reply to any questions I had. We had a winter wedding on Keystone Mountain and then skied down after the ceremony, so logistically, it was a little bit tricky, but Jared and his team handled it like pros and got us some beautiful shots! He is so fun and easy going to be around (he was actually asked if he was my husband's brother at one point!). We got his highest tiered package, but we were unable to do a engagement shoot with him since we live overseas. So we decided to do a post-wedding shoot on Loveland Pass. Jared was stoked about getting some great mountain shots and we were thrilled to have found a photographer crazy enough to bear to weather and hike a bit with us for some epic pics. We had our full wedding gallery delivered to us within 2 weeks and we could not have been happier! He got all the shots we wanted as well as a ton that just make us laugh and smile for days. HIRE JARED! You won't regret it!

Sent on 03/24/2018
    JMGant Photography 23
    JMGant Photography 24

JMGant Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Lindsay!

Justin · Married on 03/11/2018

Jared is a wonderful person and an excellent photographer. He has a way of envisioning a scene and delivering photos that will surpass any expectations you'll ever have. He's a joy to be around and deeply loves what he does, I believe this shines through his work. Though he was a little more expensive than some of the other photographers we considered for our wedding, I can assure you he is worth every penny.

Sent on 03/25/2018

JMGant Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Justin!

Jane · Married on 11/22/2017

Jared is an incredibly skilled and talented photographer, as well as being a friendly and interesting person in general! I can not recommend him enough if you are looking for dramatic, stylish, unique photography that takes full advantage of the natural landscape of Colorado (or anywhere else you may be!). When we got our photos back (so quickly too! We did not have to wait months like many people do) every single one was amazing, and we are really struggling to choose some for a canvas or even just to print! His skill is definitely consistent over each and every shot he provided and each one is stunning. Not only were Jared's photos amazing but I also felt he was able to get a good feel for us as a couple and provided photos that reflected that and felt personal, and not just standard shots he sets up for everyone. Another bonus was he blended so well with the wedding people kept telling me after how cool he was and how they wished they could have talked to him longer! You won't regret your choice if you choose JM Gant Photography! :) :)

P.S I am typically totally awkward and unphotogenic and Jared's direction for me was specific and detailed which really made me feel like I looked great in the pictures. So if you're scared of looking like an awkward potato, Jared will definitely help you there!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Katie · Married on 11/12/2017

Jared is an amazing photographer and person! We are so grateful to have found JMGant Photography online for our engagement photos in Colorado and then we used him for our wedding in the Riviera Maya. He always made us feel so comfortable and relaxed - he was able to truly capture who we are as a couple! The photographs from both our engagement session and wedding turned out amazing. He has a unique style that incorporates the natural outdoor settings that he loves to shoot in. He backlit several shots at night during our wedding while it was raining. They are amazing and the trick is that we were under a covered patio but it looks like we were dancing in the rain. He also had help from his wife, Brynn, with lighting during the wedding and she went above and beyond to help me out as a bride. We are customers for life. While we may live 8 hours away from Jared we will continue to come to Colorado for him to capture our family as we grow. Thank you Jared and Brynn!

Sent on 12/28/2017

mary · Married on 11/04/2017

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! Jared has an undeniable talent and passion for what he does!! Not only is he super friendly but he also makes even the most camera shy person feel comfortable being photographed. My now husband absolutely hates having his picture taken and not only was Jared able to capture amazing photos but even got him to smile in the pictures. I will forever be grateful to Jared for capturing our special day and delivering such amazing pictures! It is hard to pick out ones to print with how beautiful they all are!!

Sent on 12/27/2017

JMGant Photography's reply:

Thank you, thank you so so much for the kind review! I had such a great time in Tennessee getting to know you and your family better and capturing your beautiful wedding. All the best to you and Jim!

Haley · Married on 10/01/2017

Jared was phenomenal throughout the whole wedding process! Our venue shut down unexpectedly, and he immediately sent me a ton of suggestions, just out of genuine kindness. He was creative, professional, fun, and so easy to work with. This was the best choice I made as far as wedding vendors!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Kyle · Married on 09/09/2017

We used JMGant Photography for our both our engagement and wedding photos, and this was one of the best decisions we made throughout the whole wedding process. We truly could not be happier with our experience! Jared is energetic, kind, fun to work with, and most importantly a very talented and professional photographer. He has an incredible eye for lighting and unique, breathtaking photos. Jared did an amazing job of perfectly capturing the story of our wedding day from start to finish. Every time we go through the photos it's almost like we are reliving the day over again. He made our engagement and wedding photography experience wonderful and easy. Not only did we get some of the best photos that I have seen, we received exceptional customer service as well - Jared went above and beyond after our wedding to make sure we were truly happy with what we received. We would recommend Jared and JMGant Photography to anyone. Thanks again Jared!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Louise · Married on 09/01/2017

I'm convinced there's no better wedding photographer than Jared. Full of energy, easy to work with, prompt with responses and takes the most incredible photos! When visiting Jared's studio, we were amazed at his examples of previous work he had done and instantly knew he was the one we would choose to capture those special moments of our son's wedding day. Jared is truly a photographer extrodinaire!

Sent on 09/07/2017

JMGant Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Louise! It such a pleasure to be part of Luke and Ana's special day! Everything was so incredible!

Samira · Married on 08/11/2017

We had hired Jared for our engagement shoot and 2 of our wedding events in Colorado in Aug 2017. My husband and I live in NY and were managing everything in Colorado remotely. Jared was amazing to work with through all aspects. From the onset we loved how honest, organized and responsive Jared was with his communication. He met with us over skype during the early days and would summarize every conversation and send followup emails.
    Our engagement shoot in April was so fun and he captured our relationship perfectly in the pictures. His use of lighting is brilliant and we loved that he focused on having us be as natural as possible.
    Our photographs from both our wedding events are spectacular. Being an Indian/Pakistani wedding, there was a lot of color - outfits, decor, accessories and he did an amazing job capturing the culture and richness. We also had to take a lot of customary family portraits with a large extended family and Jared and his staff were extremely patient through that process and even brought in an assistant photographer who specialized in them. Even 6 months after our wedding, Jared continues to be very responsive if we have any questions regarding the photos/accessing the website.
    Incredibly talented photographer who is organized, creative and adventurous and will put your mind at ease through the process, great value for money and friendly, diligent assistants. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Scott · Married on 06/24/2017

A+++ Absolutely Amazing...

We interviewed and met with several (5+) potential photographers during our wedding search. We fell in love with Jared's photos, and then once we met with him, we knew we found our photographer.

Jared has such a wonderful eye for great photos and perspective. We truly appreciated how he could highlight certain colors, or capture a backdrop or landscape that needed to be included in our shot. We personally experienced him showing off his skills in many different environments. During our engagement shoot we met in Downtown Denver to capture more of the 'city' type views available. Knowing our wedding would be more rustic and on top of a mountain, this was the perfect contrast for us, allowing us to show all of our viewers both wonderful scenes/settings from Colorado.

Reviewing pricing options with Jared, we chose the more inclusive package he had available. Anita and I both loved that Jared was always transparent, and 100% honest on all pricing items. We found in our search that some photographers would be vague and ultimately layer in additional fees and costs which could make what seems like a bargain end up costing quite a premium.

During our wedding approach, Jared was instrumental in providing unique ideas, feedback, and an overall timeline for the wedding day.

Our wedding day experience, Jared showed up early to scout the venue. He was there with a second shooter and ready to begin as soon as we arrived. 100% professional and interactive throughout the night. Allowing us to guide and offer feedback on what shots we wanted to capture and provide options whether it was sunset shot, city scape view, or just sneak off to a field for some amazing views and pictures. We even found a few rocks to climb up on which provided great perspectives, colors, clouds, and backdrops. A week or two prior to our wedding Jared even recommended a unique champagne shot which we did. Highly recommend working with Jared!

Sent on 07/12/2017

JMGant Photography's reply:

Scott, thank you so very much for the incredibly kind and thorough review! Getting to work with clients such as yourself is the highlight of what I do.

Kelly · Married on 06/16/2017

Planning a wedding is full of many major decisions (as I'm sure you know if you're reading this review) and one of the biggest that my wife and I had to consider was the photographer. Transportation, food, alcohol, flowers, decorations, etc. are all things that you can't take with you after the big day - but the photos are a different story all together. So keeping that in mind, we did a TON of research on photographers.

From our 1st consultation meeting we could not only immediately sense Jared's desire for personal connection with his clients but his professionalism was off the charts. It was one of the biggest reasons we choose Jared. While every photographer we met with was looking to be friendly and capture what we were looking for, Jared came with the professionalism and detail that gave us the confidence right from the beginning that we wouldn't be disappointed in the final products he was going to produce.

We went with the package that included all day coverage with two photographers and an engagement session. We found this package to not only include more than most other photographers "max packages" but it was also extremely competitive from a pricing perspective.

Everything included went perfectly for the first look session and the wedding day. I could go all day with positive things to say about Jared but WeddingWire is capping my word count here. The biggest thing you need to know is this:

We could not recommend JMGant Photography any higher. I would recommend Jared and his team to anyone, anywhere, and absolutely suggest going with his plus level package. The more time you can get with Jared and his camera - the more unforgettable moments you'll be able to take with you for the rest of your life. Trust his direction, recommendations, and be ready to have a GREAT TIME. Thank you, Jared, and JMGant Photography! You were truly the best!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Katherine · Married on 06/10/2017

Jared is the best of the best in this business! He invested an incredible amount of thought and care into learning about us as a couple and what we were wanting out of our photos. His artistry is like no other and he is a hoot to work with as well! We could not have dreamed of better wedding photos to remember our day. You will be silly not to book Jared!!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Hey Katy,

Thank you so much for the kind review! Loved every moment of you big day! I hope all is going well! Stay in touch. -Jared

Taylor · Married on 03/05/2017

Jared was AMAZING! Best decision we could have made for our wedding. We also did an engagement shoot which turned out stunning. Every photo from our wedding and engagement shoot is worthy of a giant wall canvas. His bold colors and eye for mountain scenery and landscapes is miles ahead of anyone else we looked at. He and his team were professional and so much fun to work with. I highly recommend him and his team to anyone for weddings and engagements!

Sent on 04/28/2017

Jared of JMGant Photograhy was SUCH a great guy to work with on the day of the wedding and each day leading up to the wedding! Photography skills aside he's just a genuine and kind person always offering to communicate as much as he can and provide insight and advice on photography shots and ideas that you have for your big day.

As far as his photography goes, Jared is unbelievably talented. I can't begin to describe how beautiful the photos are that we’ve seen from our wedding day. He was so easy to work with. Me and my husband were so worried we would be shy and awkward around the camera but Jared gives such good direction and makes sure you're comfortable and looking your best and happy.

We were SO happy we found Jared on TheKnot.com. We literally didn’t look at any other photographers after we saw his beautiful, colorful, vibrant, romantic, and playful photography style. I am still in awe about how great he was!

We recommend JMGant Photography to absolutely anyone. He was just absolutely unbelievable. Thank you so much Jared!! We loved having you celebrate with us and document our day!

Sent on 09/15/2016

You are too kind! Thank you! <3

Eric · Married on 09/09/2016

From the minute we did the phone interview with Jared we knew we were going to choose him as our photographer. It felt very natural to have photos taken by him- he was very patient, organized, and friendly through the whole process. Jared felt like a guest at our wedding, not a vendor. We’re so happy with our photos and I wish we could get married again just to have more wedding photos from him! We will recommend him to all of our friends or family getting engaged or married.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Kristin · Married on 08/20/2016

My wedding day is one of the days in my life that I will treasure forever. JM Gant Photography has made that possible with the photographs of me and my husband, family, and friends celebrating the moments leading up to the day, and the glorious day itself. I look back at the pictures and it takes me back to one of the happiest days of my life. Jared was amazing from the start with his professionalism and skill. He was extremely helpful and flexible when planning for the location of our engagement session and my bridal session taking my ideas and turning them in to masterpieces. The ceremony and reception photographs are truly unique and his ability to capture the elegance and love that embraced our family and friends was perfection. I would highly recommend JM Gant Photography to capture those special moments and create memories that last a lifetime.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Danyelle · Married on 07/23/2016

He was amazing. First photographer i found and looked no further. He was personable and fun. Made all events stress free. Can't wait to have our photos in our home.

Sent on 10/22/2016

Kitty · Married on 06/26/2016

Jared really is the best ever! We got to do engagement photos and our wedding photos with him and could not be happier with the product and experience. We are very picky when it comes to photographs and photography and every single one of Jared's photos amazed us and surpassed expectations. He has an incredible technical ability, as well as eye for the perfect photo. Everyone that has seen any photo of ours from him has stated how incredible the color, focus, angle, and overall picture is. I cannot say enough positive things about Jared and the pictures he produces! He really does aim to express art through every picture he takes. Additionally, he is so fun and easy to be with--you feel like old friends the first time you meet! He also has amazing second photographers. He makes sure to get the shots you want and goes out of his way to make it happen. Jared is worth every penny; his photography packages are extremely well priced for the quality of photographs you get, the service, and additional add-ons that come with it. Hire him—you won’t regret it and you’ll have the most impressive pictures!

Sent on 08/02/2016

JMGant Photography's reply:

Wow, such a kind review! Thank you, Kitty! It has been such a pleasure to work with the two of you over the past several months.