JM Photography Reviews

JM Photography View more information

• Kelly
    Kelly Married on 09/04/2020

Engagement photos were wonderful!!

We had our engagement photos done in May, and they are wonderful. John and his assistant were so great, and so flexible. They are so different yet in tune with each other. I can't wait until our wedding and see the photos!
    Christine Married on 11/03/2019

Amazing photographers!

John and Caitlin couldn't have made our wedding any more special. From the moment they arrived in the morning, they made me & the bridal party feel comfortable and confident that we were in good hands. I've only seen the sneak peek photos so far, but I am already in love with them & super excited to see how the rest turn out. Both photographers were professionals and always in the right place at the right time, & John knows all the best spots to get pictures taken! Caitlin held my train everywhere we went and brushed all of the leaves out of the bottom whenever we stopped. They made my husband and I laugh all day and I know our excitement is shown in the pictures. Thank you so much to John and Caitlin!
  • Devon
    Devon Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderul photographer

John and his team were excellent! He responds quickly to emails and made the planning process very easy. He made taking tons of photos quick and as painless as possible. He kept us laughing the whole time. Our pictures turned out great! I would highly recommend him.
  • Sharon
    Sharon Married on 11/17/2018

Outstanding!

John and Maria were great to work with! Definitely masters at their craft! They were very accommodating and worked hard to capture all of the right shots! When it came time to start planning our wedding, picking the best photographer was the most important thing for me! I needed to make sure that the person that we went with were going to do a great job of capturing every special moment of our wedding day! John was very professional from day one and really impressed us when we looked at some of his work. We booked John on the spot! We didn't need to think things through or look at any other photographers after meeting with him. John and Maria did our engagement pictures about a year before our wedding and we loved how the pictures turned out!!! After seeing how our engagement pictures turned out, we knew that we made the right decision with booking John to take our wedding pictures! As we got closer to the wedding, John was responsive to every email that I sent to him asking various questions and he returned every phone call. He was also very helpful with giving us some ideas of local parks for us to look at for taking our wedding pictures. On the day of our wedding, John arrived on time and took full control to make sure everything ran smoothly and that we made it to the church on time. When we got our pictures back from our wedding day, we were extremely happy with how they turned out! The pictures were beautiful! John and Maria did not disappoint! I highly recommend JM Photography!!!
  • Laura Gomez
    Laura Married on 04/14/2018
    John and Maria were just amazing! They were so easy to work with and were just so excited by the work that they do! Maria’s attention to detail with my dress and accessory shots is very impressive! I cannot wait to see the photos! John is just so professional and accommodating! I could tell he got so many great shots throughout the ceremony and the reception! And he really listened to what type of shots we wanted and helped us achieve them!! So glad we picked this team for our wedding day! The sneak peek photos are already amazing! I can’t wait to see the rest!!! Thanks again John and Maria of JM Photography! I highly recommend them!!!
    Samantha Married on 05/26/2017
    I was very happy with JM Photography for my engagement and wedding photos!! John always had another photographer with him to help take the pictures and was very good at recommending poses and coming up with what would look best for pictures. The day of the wedding he helped us to get through the bride and groom/family pictures quickly as we took them during the cocktail hour and we were even able to make it to part of it. I am extremely happy with how all of the pictures turned out and have received multiple compliments on them. JM Photography is also very reasonably priced. I would HIGHLY recommend JM Photography for your wedding and engagement photos!!
  • Hollyberry
    Holly Married on 10/15/2016
    If you need a photographer for a long day but are on a budget, or if you are looking for someone who will capture all of the memories you want but not be obtrusive, you won't regret hiring JM Photography. We have absolutely no complaints. John went above and beyond, helped us figure out the timeline of our wedding day and made sure we got the shots we wanted. Both photographers were helpful and took shots with different styles, which helped us to get so many photos we loved. Best vendor we hired, hands down. Highly recommend! They gave us a disc with all of our photos (there has to over 1500, literally), but also we could order prints through them, so we got the best of both worlds! John also was super responsive to emails and calls leading up, honestly the most responsive vendor we hired.
    Laura Married on 08/21/2016
    John and Patty were a pleasure to work with! We loved our engagement photos, and I can't wait to see our wedding photos! They respond promptly with e-mail, and I was able to write a list of items I wanted on my big day, and all photos were done! John told me he went a couple days before my event to scope good places to take photos. This impressed me in his forethought, so time was not wasted on the day of the event. John made sure to tell me repeatedly to take air condition breaks if I needed them, as it was very hot and muggy that day. They were so easy to work with, and the price was unreal compared to other photographers out there! I would recommend them to anyone, not just those on a budget. Thank you for everything!
    Stephen Married on 12/05/2015
    John Mcaroy and his sister Patty did a fantastic job of taking our wedding photographs! They were very polite, professional, and most importantly PATIENT! They handled family and friends trying to talk and take pictures of my wife and I very patiently and kindly. They worked around all of the events while still taking great portraits of our day! Every time something happened, whether it was cutting the cake, dancing the first dance or even talking to our parents, John and Patty were there to capture it on film. They stayed the entire event and worked with us to get great poses in different areas of our ceremony and reception. My wife and I highly recommend JM photography!
    Kate Married on 06/20/2014
    My husband and I had the pleasure of having John and patty document our wedding. They were great to work with and worked with whatever suggestions/request I had and also let me know what worked best! They made sure the day went as smooth as possible from beginning to end and helped keep us on time for the day! I would highly recommend them!!