JLM Salon Reviews

JLM Salon 6
JLM Salon 7

Lara 路 Married on 08/10/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

I am beyond happy that I used Jeanette for my wedding. She did such an amazing job! Before my wedding, she listened to what I wanted for my big day and turned my short and thin hair into something with body and waves. On my wedding day, I felt so confident having her with me to not only make me gorgeous, but to help tailor my flower crown to my updo. She created the perfect hair for me and it held up all night long while still looking loose and flowy. My bridesmaids were so happy with their updos and she helped put the perfect amount of volume and glam into each of their hair. I highly recommend using her for your big day!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    JLM Salon 8
    JLM Salon 9
  • Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn 路 Married on 06/15/2019

The best!馃槃

Words cannot explain how amazing and talented JLM salon glam squad was. My wedding hair and makeup were flawless. I couldn't believe my eyes after my hair and makeup were done. I felt so beautiful during my wedding and it was all because of JLM salon. 馃槃 The glam squad was professional, fun, and easy to talk to. I highly recommend JLM salon you will feel beautiful and glamorous, on your wedding day. JLM salon is hands down the best.

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Sue

Sue Chevalier 路 Married on 06/08/2019

A true hair artist!

Jeannette is incredibly talented with hair styles for weddings. A true artist. An absolute pleasure to work with. We all looked amazing for the wedding. She is the best and I would highly recommend her for your special occasion!

Sent on 07/12/2019
    JLM Salon 10
  • Erin

Erin Meagher 路 Married on 09/22/2018

10/10 - Would recommend to everyone!!

Jeannette did my hair for my wedding and I was completely OBSESSED. It was perfect and held up ALL night long ... and even the next day in a super cute pony 馃槉. I had 13 people in total have their hair done and not only did everyone鈥檚 hair look incredible, but we all finished with time to spare. My bridal party and I loved working with Jeannette! I highly recommend her services!! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/25/2019
    JLM Salon 11
    JLM Salon 12
    JLM Salon 13
  • Cara

Cara Fletcher 路 Married on 09/02/2018

Best Experience Ever!

Jeanette & JLM Salon was honestly a 10 out of 10. Jeanette is such a cool & calming person & soul, she made me feel at ease. I was able to text with her leading up to my wedding and she was so accommodating and just understood any and all of my worries and what I wanted to look like. My bridesmaids could not stop saying how awesome she and our experience was. Super professional, easy to work with, fun and extremely talented. Also super cool that she was able to breeze through the entire wedding party and made sure to leave extra time for bridal touch ups. I can't wait to go to her for my normal hair cuts and color! Fan and client for life!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    JLM Salon 14
    JLM Salon 15
    JLM Salon 16
    JLM Salon 17
    JLM Salon 18
    JLM Salon 19

Lucy 路 Married on 07/28/2018

Exactly what you鈥檙e looking for

My experience with Jeanette was incredible. I would highly recommend her services. She worked with my dark brunette hair to make it the ashy blonde I was looking for my big day. My waves were exactly what I asked for and she matched my extensions perfectly. Don鈥檛 waste any more time looking for the right hairdresser book her now before it鈥檚 too late. You won鈥檛 be disappointed.

Sent on 04/15/2019
    JLM Salon 24
  • Margot

Margot 路 Married on 07/07/2018

The Hair Gods!

I worked JLM salon last year for a wedding and I was blown away by how fabulous they made every woman in the bridal party look; The bride even more so! Stunning and absolutely next level!! Whether it was an updo, mermaid curls, half up half down, or short hair, they knew how to work with it all, not the mention, effortlessly and quick. I was greeted with such a kind and genuine conversation. There鈥檚 something to be said for a hair stylist making you feel taken care of. They understood what I wanted quickly and really did their best to make me and everyone in the room feel gorgeous. I highly recommend. You want someone you can trust in your big day.

Sent on 07/06/2019
    JLM Salon 25

Brittany 路 Married on 05/12/2018

Amazing hair stylist for wedding

Jeanette did my hair and my bridesmaids鈥 hair for my wedding last May. Jeannette did such an amazing job- all the girls in my wedding are still talking about how much they loved their looks! Jeannette is very professional and easy to talk to. Each girl had ideas of what they wanted their styles to look like and she did an incredible job capturing those. She is the best!

Sent on 08/08/2019
    JLM Salon 26
    JLM Salon 27

Taylor F 路 Married on 04/14/2018

Great experience!

Jeanette is amazing!! She did my sisters bridal hair for her wedding, as well as 7 of her bridesmaids and my mom. She was on time trying to get 9 girls done in the AM, and everyone鈥檚 hair came out fantastic!! Even better our updos and curls lasted all night. So glad we went with Jeanette!

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla Vander Wiele 路 Married on 12/02/2017

Wedding Day Hair Better Than Expected!

JLM was an amazing addition to my wedding day! She traveled to me, was energetic, fun, and able to give all my bridesmaids the exact hairstyles they wanted. My bridal party had a wide array of hair types (straight, thick, curly, coarse, etc.) and she was able to perfectly style each girl to look and feel her best! I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for a professional hairstylist, who also brings a ton of fun and personality with her!

Sent on 08/14/2019
    JLM Salon 28
    JLM Salon 29

Anna Dilorenzo 路 Married on 10/15/2017

Wedding experience

From the first time I met Jeanette there was an instant comfort and trust. I was so excited to have her apart of my wedding day as she knew exactly what to do. She is great with knowing what styles go with what hair type and isn鈥檛 afraid to step out of her comfort zone to make you feel special! Since my trial I have been seeing Jeanette for my hair color and cut!

Sent on 04/12/2019
    JLM Salon 35
    JLM Salon 36

Kayla 路 Married on 09/16/2017

Awesome Experience/Great Hair!

Jeannette did my and my bridesmaids' hair for my wedding and did an amazing job. She knew exactly what look I was going for and we all came out looking great! It was a humid day and all of our hair held up for a long time. Even besides her skills, Jeannette is so professional, fun, down-to-earth, and easy to work with. She really listens to what you want and shares her expert opinion with you. I highly recommend Jeannette and JLM Salon.

Sent on 04/16/2019
    JLM Salon 37
    JLM Salon 38
    JLM Salon 39
    JLM Salon 40

Danielle Johnson 路 Married on 09/08/2017

The best best BEST!!

When I was doing trials for my wedding I was very nervous that I wasn鈥檛 going to like the end result with any hair trial I had. I had gone to two trials before meeting with Jeanette and within seconds of meeting her I had such a good feeling that she was going to be who I booked. She listened so carefully on what I wanted and communicated to me throughout the whole hair trial. Needless to say she did my hair and bridesmaids hair beautifully I couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better stylist. Honestly. I鈥檝e never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day and that was in part due to Jeanette 鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍

Sent on 08/07/2019

Joseli Rivera 路 Married on 05/13/2017

Would choose her every single time

Jeannette perfected my hair for my wedding. To say Jeannette did a wonderful job would be an understatement. She went above and beyond. She made me feel great. Her attention to detail and her passion is incredible. She takes the idea you go in with and creates it to a T. She made sure everything was exactly how I wanted it and I will forever be her client because of it.

Sent on 08/23/2019