JLKevents Reviews

JLKevents 2
JLKevents 3
JLKevents 4
JLKevents 5

We thought that they went above and beyond in meeting our expectations. There were a few unexpected efforts that were performed that made the event even better than we had hoped. We would recommend them to anyone at anytime. GREAT JOB

Sent on 01/04/2016

This guy rocks! Had a wonderful wedding with him & couldn't have picked a better dj!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Savanna · Married on 12/19/2015

JLK events is what made my entire reception. Gary Lucca was so organized and made sure everything was Done perfect! From gathering up different songs, putting together a fun and active "last dance" song for us all, as well as all the time-effort-and ideas I couldn't have chosen anyone better! Thank you so much for making our special day so memorable!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Adam · Married on 12/04/2015

My now wife was a nervous wreck when we were looking for entertainment, Gary talked on the phone to her for about 30 minutes and she was a new person. Made the last 2 weeks before the wedding a breeze.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Jennifer · Married on 11/22/2015

JL K events is all about what the customer wants! Their guidance is exactly what people need to pull off the best party ever:)

Sent on 11/23/2015

Lauren & Lyon · Married on 11/07/2015

Absolutely amazing! JLK made the wedding! Lighting & music was perfect! Couldn't have been happier or dreamed of a better wedding!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Peter · Married on 10/25/2015

Jamie and Liz were amazing. They met with us more than once for the purpose of finalizing our song choices and time line. They adjusted the tempo of our first dance and mixed it to provide an element of surprise for our guests. They reviewed the time line with our wedding coordinator and made sure all of the wedding party were on board. When asking Jamie about requests he told us to trust him and let him figure out the crowd, which he did to perfection. Young and old were dancing before long. He also threw in a little surprise which we hadn't known about but which was totally appreciated. If you're looking for a DJ in the low country area you needn't go anywhere else but JLK!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Duane · Married on 10/24/2015

JLKevents were awesome! I paid for the DJ services for my son & daughter in law wedding, they gave them a playlist & they ran with it! From the time the music started to the last song played the dance floor was covered! They mixed the songs just right for the evening JLK added some of their own twist that made every woman in the reception cry. They added a phone call to a song where my son left a message for his bride, it was unreal! Kuddos to JLK! I would use them over & over but lucky for me my son was my last to marry, but saying that if I ever have a event needing their services I will use them again!!

Sent on 11/08/2015

JLK events was very professional and really took the time to get to know us. We had such an amazing time at the reception and they really made it a memorable day for us. They went above and beyond for us and I would definitely recommend them for DJ and lighting services.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Dj Jordan was awesome. He took the time to meet us and get to know us and some family members before the wedding. He accommodated many special requests and kept the party going all night. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Chris · Married on 10/17/2015

I can't say enough how much I enjoyed the experience with JLK. Specifically, our DJ (Gary). My wife and I were married outdoors in October. Fortunately, we had great weather. We threw Gary a number of curveballs and unique music requests; to which he delivered flawlessly. The planning process was seamless, too. Gary scheduled time to speak with us about what we wanted in all major aspects of the wedding day: ceremony, first dance, reception, cake cutting, etc. He provided some great suggestions and delighted us with mash-ups that only a true and talented DJ could display. Gary was punctual, responsive, and made us feel like this was as special of a day for them as it was for us. Entertaining a group of 125+ people (mostly around ages of 28-34), along with relatives, is no easy task... it turned out perfectly. I feel like I could call Gary today, and we could strike up a conversation about every detail of our day, and he would remember. What a great experience, and personal touch they provided. I would absolutely recommend JLK time and time again.

Sent on 01/11/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/10/2015

Brent was AMAZING! He was very energetic and professional. He played a perfect mix of music and worked with the crowd very well. We thoroughly enjoyed him being at the wedding! If we ever host a local event again, he will be our number one choice for music!!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Shane · Married on 10/03/2015

Couldn't be happier with JLK Events and Gary! He used our music preferences and his knowledge of music to create an absolutely amazing event. From start to finish he had the entire dance floor packed, even those who normally don't dance were out having a great time! Thanks Gary for making our wedding night the best ever!!!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Chelsea · Married on 10/02/2015

Gary was incredible! He was so organized and detailed which led to a smooth and enjoyable reception. I would highly recommend JLK for your wedding!!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Such a pleasure to work with! Promt with all replies; followed up with me on final details a few weeks out and then right before to make sure everything was perfect. They even strung a whole extra 50 yds of lights the day before because I changed my mind and wanted more. Amazing vendor! Would definitely work with again!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Carrie · Married on 09/26/2015

They went above and beyond and made our wedding even more magical than we thought it could be!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Jeff · Married on 09/25/2015

Henry and JLK Events were very great to work with! From the start my wife and I felt like everything was taken care of. From the song selection to Henry walking us through the entire night. I would highly recommend Henry and any of the JLK Event staff.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Jamie · Married on 09/20/2015

Henry was awesome! Everything ran smoothly from start to finish. He kept everyone on the dancefloor and had a great personality. He was very helpful and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 09/30/2015
  • User5623033 · event on: 09/11/2015

We hired JLK Events for two separate events - both Extreme Bingo Nights. One event was geared for the teens / tweens in our community, and the second was for the entire family. The staff at JLK Events did a wonderful job running both events and keeping everyone engaged. We had several families ask us to book Extreme Bingo Nights for every Friday night. The staff was organized, professional and very personable with everyone in attendance. We had so much fun that we've hired JLK Events to run a Trivia Night for our Staff Holiday Party next month, and we can't wait!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Derrick · Married on 09/05/2015

I can honestly say the services provided by JLK made our wedding a day that all attendees will remember. After the wedding, we received numerous complements on our choice of DJ, how they worked the crowd, and the dance party that ensued. GARY you rocked it man!!!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Derrick and April · Married on 09/05/2015

Working with JLKevents was a wonderful experience. They put my mind at ease and stepped right in when I had no idea what I was doing! (So grateful). When the big weekend was here it went flawlessly. Gary did an amazing job as our DJ. Everyone (even all the New Yorkers) were so impressed with the music. From the ceremony to the end of the night, everything just flowed so perfectly! We want to thank everyone at JLKevents for making our night the best!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Allan · Married on 08/08/2015

Do yourself a favor and book JLK right now! Jamie and Liz were so amazing in everything they did for us. I can't say enough about how awesome they made our wedding. They weren't just professional, organized and fun, they came up with great ideas that we never would have thought of, helping to make our event the special day we were hoping for. Jamie coordinated with the event planner, photographer, and wedding party to help make everything run like clockwork. We couldn't be happier with the job they did.
    With JLK handling your event, you can rest easy, it's going to be great!

Sent on 08/27/2015

JLKevents's reply:

Thanks Allan, you all made our job easy. Thank you.

Brandon · Married on 06/21/2015

Gary was amazing! Everyone had such a fantastic time and we received so many compliments on our DJ. We can not say enough how great Gary and the JLK team were for our big day.

Sent on 09/09/2015

alexis · Married on 06/21/2015

My husband and I used JLK after my parents used JLK at their wedding years ago. We had DJ Gary Lucca and he was great. We lived in Delaware and he would email us, call us and give ideas. After the reception, we had an after party and he did a great job with transitions and keeping the party alive! We love the whole JLK team!!!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Joe · Married on 06/13/2015

JLK (Jamie) really was an integral part of making our daughters wedding a success. Their advance preparation and customization to our family needs was impressive. They took the time to understand what would make our event unique and offered services beyond what we would have expected. They really cared and made our event unique and memorable. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/20/2015

JLKevents's reply:

Thanks Joe, I really enjoyed your family and friends.