30 Reviews for Jálie

Non-Religious (2)
Budget Analysis (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Destination (1)

The Jalie team was such an asset to our wedding planning process. Our venue required us to bring in everything, including a generator and bathrooms, so having the Jalie team on board and coordinating all of our vendors was invaluable. Both my husband and I work demanding jobs and Emily was our point person throughout the planning process. We told her our vision and budget and she handled everything that we didn't need to be a part of including calls with vendors which was amazing and time-saving!
Emily was very professional but also really fun to work with and joke around with during our calls. She has a great sense of humor and our monthly calls didn't feel like chores at all and more like catching up with a friend.
We had one hiccup on the day before the wedding with a power issue and the Jalie team drove to Home Depot to rent a generator for us to save some money which was really amazing.
Overall, the Jalie team was great to work with and our wedding went off without a hitch. It was honestly the best day of my life and wouldn't have been possible without the Jalie team.

Profile Picture Erin, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Everything was great. They helped make the day run extremely smooth always being very positive and helpful with anything we needed. During the planning process they were extremely helpful as well.

Profile Picture Chrissy , 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

The girls made my day perfect. They helped with so many things during the planning process and made my wedding day run so smoothly. I rented decor items from them as well and my wedding was gorgeous! I'm glad I was able to use them for this process!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/29/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

I'd work with these ladies again! They were wonderful!

Profile Picture Vicci, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Jessica & Sahannon were so down to earth they put all the jitters of a type A personality at ease. They are warm, professional, & fun!

Photo for Jálie Review - Hyatt Regency, Incline Village Water Gardens
Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Emily and Jessica helped us pull off the wedding of our dreams! We had no idea what we were getting into and Jalie made sure that we had everything covered and were always reassuring and professional. Thanks ladies. We miss talking to you regularly!

Profile Picture Hideagan, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Jessica and Emily from Jalie are absolute rock star wedding coordinators. We were not your traditional bride and groom and they were able to guide us through making our wedding day truly reflect us. They were an incredible value with all the time and energy they put into planning with us. I already miss having our monthly chats!

Profile Picture Meagan, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

You ladies are wonderful! Thank you so much for putting up with Josh and me. You ladies made everything come together so seamlessly. All of the vendor said that we were the most relaxed bridal party, I hope we were like that for you, too. the one thing I would change would be if it would last a little longer, but I think all Brides think that way about their wedding day. Thank you so much again, I would definitely recommend you to play on other people's perfect day!

Profile Picture liyen, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jalie events were so great to have at our wedding on the big day. They were so calm and cool and handled everything. This review is fromt he groom and even I can attest that every time I asked them a question about a detail or they listened to my entire question and re-assured me that "we got this" and they DID. Everything worked out so beautifully and we couldn't have done it without Jalie!

Profile Picture David, 8/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Emily and Jessica along with their crew were more than accommodating and helpful. They were definitely worth their weight in gold leading up to the wedding. They were essential in the communication with vendors and planning process. They also provided emotional support as things were getting stressful. These girls are amazing, they will work hard to ensure that their client is taken care of. They are the perfect duo, and I would highly recommend hiring them.

Profile Picture Britton, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Jalie was easy to work with and super responsive. They allowed us to plan a weekend of amazing parties and events for friends and family from the other side of the country. We put all our trust in them and we're not disappointed. We highly recommend Jalie for any event you may be planning.

Profile Picture Jay, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Jalie is a great team!! They were a huge help to us in planning our wedding!

Profile Picture Daniel, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Do yourself a service and hire this amazing duo! They are reliable, friendly and organized. Everyone, including the owner of our venue, raved about how great they are. There is no doubt, Jalie is the team you want on your wedding day.

Profile Picture Casandra, 6/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I really recommend Jalie for any event, I want to say thanks for being part of this wedding dream they are so great, the ladies are so cute and fun. Thanks so much!!!

Profile Picture Olimpia, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

My original event planner cancelled on me 90 days before my wedding. Actually I think it was a huge blessing that my prior coordinator cancelled because I found Jálie! (Jessica & Emily). I truly feel that it was one of the many decisions made during the wedding planning process. I felt comfortable planning my wedding, but needed some help out the day of, to make sure everyone and everything was in place. They did so much more than just day of coordination. They were there with me through the whole process and when I really needed them (week of) they were on it! We had a major change in weather the week before the wedding. The forecast report had rain, wind, thunderstorms and possible snow for our wedding weekend. With an all outdoor wedding and no tent this was very stressful. Both girls were on it! We ended up getting a tent... the last one in the entire tahoe, sacramento and reno area. Our wedding day turned out beautiful and sunny with some wind but the girls had everything figured out.... down to fish line and putty to keep everything in place. I really don't know how to convey in words how fortunate we were to have their help!

If you are on the fence about hiring a coordinator get one!! One of my married bridesmaids kept telling me... having a coordinator is worth every penny. They are invaluable and so important. I am so glad I listened to her. It allowed us to kick back and soak in every minute of our day. The Jálie team is seriously amazing! Thank you so much ladies!

Profile Picture Madeline, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Jalie was hands down one of the best vendor decisions we made during the planning process. They proved invaluable when it came down to crunch time. From their extremely helpful timelines of what to accomplish, to the very thorough checklists, it helps keep any scattered bride organized. Emily and Jessica were friendly, kind, and so helpful. Planning our destination wedding was trying at times, but they made the process all the more easy. The Jalie team ran the wedding flawlessly! Every step of the way, they were there coordinating every detail to ensure our day was perfect, and it was. Our parents were over the moon with the beautiful job they did with set up, the coordination with the other vendors, and the friendly and kind service from start to finish. Thank you so very much Team Jalie for helping us have the most memorable day, we truly appreciate it!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
4.7

These ladies have it down. They went above and beyond for our day of coordination services. They met us on site multiple times, gave us advice on etiquette, run of show, timelines and vendors. I wanted to plan everything myself and it was SO helpful to have the Jalie team there to support us and carry out our vision on the day. Jessica and Emily were so great at responding to emails, giving us a quick call to answer questions and I really felt like they were friends at our wedding once the day rolled around. Loved working with them!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Jessica, Emily and Withanee are the best people to work with. They're the sweetest and easiest people to talk to. They will take good care of you and they will make sure you feel like there is nothing to worry about because you really are in good hands with Jalie Events. They are very organized, hardworking, professional and definitely the best people to handle your wedding. Great job Jalie! We are very honored to have you for our wedding!

Profile Picture Roxanne, 4/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

These wonderful ladies were extremely professional and kind. They did an amazing job with our date night! We were very happy with our night out! We would definitely use them again!

Profile Picture Nikko, 10/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Hiring Jalie Events was easily the best decision I made for my wedding! I chose to hire Jessica and Emily after seeing them at a bridal fair. I originally wasn't sure if I wanted to allot some of our budget to a wedding planning service, but I can now say that they were worth every single penny! They were so prompt to respond to emails, they coordinated with all of our vendors, they set up (beautifully!!!) and tore down the ceremony and reception site, and they controlled the timeline and pace of our entire night. They were truly the best vendors that we worked with and they alleviated so much of my stress. My husband and I moved across the country three months before our wedding and I was able to completely trust that they would finish all the final details that I was not able to do from afar. I cannot say enough good things about these ladies! I feel like i owe them everything for how beautifully our wedding turned out!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jessica and Emily were fantastic coordinators for my wedding in Tahoe City. I used them for their smallest package (month of - day of services). They were very responsive, thorough and flexible with our requests and needs. I especially appreciated all the work they put in the day of our wedding - I fully trusted them to execute everything that was needed and found their team to be responsive, reliable and friendly!

While I appreciated and some brides would love their checklists and coordination binder - I was a fairly organized and involved bride that had my own system for doing things. Jessica and Emily were incredibly flexible and great about accommodating to our style. And even though we signed up for month of, they were happy to meet a few months early when my fiance and I were in town (as we were not local to Tahoe).

Overall, great to work with :)

Profile Picture Narissa, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I was so very impressed with the amazing services I got! My event was better than I ever could have imagined, and I know I will used Jalie again for other events, and I can't wait!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

I loved working with Jessica and Emily! They helped make my wedding day special. I had a difficult venue, in the fact that we had to set up and take down everything. Jalie was awesome! They were able to set everything up, the way I wanted it, and with all the decorations (there was a lot). They were also great in helping me deal with difficult vendors and any emergency that would arise. They were professional, on time, and easy to get a hold of. I was so very impressed with how organized they were! They were able to put all my anxieties at ease. They made wedding planning fun and easy! They had lots of great suggestions and handled difficult situations with ease. To anyone who is considering Jalie, I would highly recommend them! It was money well spent and one of the best decisions that we made! Thank you Jalie for all your hard work!

Profile Picture Victoria, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Emily and Jessica are awesome! They were so organized and really managed the details of my daughters wedding.
I received so many compliments on how smooth everything went and how beautiful everything was. As the Mother of the Bride, I was thoroughly relaxed and able to enjoy the day knowing it was in their very capable hands. I would recommend them to anyone. Not only are they great at what they do, they are fun, creative, and very professional.

Profile Picture Cindy, 6/18/16, 1 Review